Starting from Scratch Ep. 105: CIRCLE PERK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gals are insane." A gent at the bar praised them.

"Living the dream!" Piper chuckled. Before Josie knew it, Piper had asked the very same man to sit Josie on the bar for her. Caught off guard as Josie flirted with two other men, one rubbing her ass she squealed in flight. Sat up on the bar toward the end, she flared her eyes while Piper leaned in and began eating her all over again. Josie darted her gaze from her bestie's burrowing to the men watching and still batted her eyes.

"Line starts behind her sweet ass." She pointed behind Piper. "Make that...in her sweet ass."

The dare went over like lightning. The man calling them insane whipped his erection out and took the chance. Zeroing in on Piper's cunt, he stabbed forth into a sloshy glory hole. Seeing Piper not resisting, he wailed on her, holding her hips in a stud like stature. How was this legal? Everyone simply took part without offense. Before long, dating couples were getting laid in the bar all around them. The bartender Doreen overwhelmed by orders just put her hands in the air and gave up.

"Bar hopping are we?" Doreen, a thin blond in her late 20's chuckled pinching Josie's bottom from the side to get her attention.

"The owner said we could." Lies! But Brock was busy at the moment with Willow, her heated DP found her shirt off and breasts ravaged. Her break was taking longer than planned, yet Willow was the bar manager not just a bartender.

"If you say so. Long as we don't have the cops called. You're lucky our bouncers are in line there behind your girlfriend." She laughed. True enough three large men who had been loitering behind the scenes at Brock's assurance hadn't said a word all night. Too bad Roger's friend Cromwell was still manning the front door.

"Mmmm! Big boys!" Josie moaned but maintained conversation. Spotting Roman in the line thinking it was for drinks, she flared her eyes. "Oh crap! Almost forgot Roman."

The band re-introducing themselves on stage opened the mic to a crackle of feedback. Big Dick chuckled. "I'd like to dedicate this next song to someone who just made our night." A brief chat before the music, the band struck a chord. Josie instantly smiled, she recognized the song, her dad used to play it when she was a young girl because of her name. Big Dick began singing and slowly the cluster at the bar eased up, including Roman who seemed to be more interested in something new. "Is Roman checking out that waitress?" Ready to cum on Piper's greedy tongue and thriving fingers, Josie whimpered.

Before she could however, the waitress Judy made her way through the gauntlet. Roman following her within realized Josie was on the bar and rolled his eyes. If it hadn't been for Judy tossing her tray to her right on to the bar surface then reaching beneath her skirt to remove her underwear, he might have walked away. Pointing at Roman and fanning her lace panties at him, she crawled up on the bar beside Josie and shared her twat with the world. Bare pussy no pubes, her thick labia smiled.

Sensing a rebel taunt, Roman immediately made his move. Cutting in line even past the bouncers, he reached Judy and dove right in eating. Josie shocked by his hunger in the moment found his left hand reaching over and gripping her knee. Josie came in that second, screaming over the song, Josie Girl by Steely Dan. Steely gaze more like, he was glaring up at Josie rather than Judy.

Glances shared between Judy and Josie, the women understood one another. Competition for his affection. Josie nudged Piper from her feast which found her insane lover Glenn tossing Piper over a barstool and hitting her cunt even harder.

Josie hopping down simply leaned in and kissed Roman on the cheek before fading into the sunset. She needed to dance for what was left of her song. Roman completed his task in making Judy climax and got her phone number. Whether he would ever call it remained a mystery. She did her part.

Out on the dance floor Dewey Knowles and Mimi tried hard to get Kevin into the music but he was dancing like a hot air happy finger, dancing in the breeze of a car lot sale. Racing around them until right up front of the band, Josie strutted her stuff. By the end of the song, she was masturbating standing up for Dick. Hell of a performance with her own hot lair happy finger.

Her voyeurs demanding a chant of. "ONE MORE TIME!" It made Dick start from scratch. Josie Girl came twice on her fingers by the finale. On the final note, Josie cried out. "I LOVE BIG DICK!" The crowd loved her for admitting it.

Grinning at her reaction, Dick sent his band into, One of Them Girls by Lee Brice. Yes indeed...she was One of Those. Her fingering refused to stop. The band was hard the entire set. She even shed her vest and went topless, chaps, hat, and boots only. Party on!

Piper was overcome by men at the bar. The bouncers moving in to protect her found her reaching for their dicks just as easily. Two of them shrugging as her hands probed their crotches just offered it up. Dicks out, she took one at a time in her mouth while a replacement cock reinvigorated her vulvas agitation. For the duration of five songs, Piper came and came. So did neighboring ladies with their own Cowpokes. Between Piper and Josie, both whores refused to stop.

Dewey Knowles found a slow dance with LeAnne to go better than expected. Mimi and Kevin at their sides kissing and holding one another tightly. Forever After by Luke Combs, fueling the ambiance. LeAnne feeling the loneliness actually snuggled up to the wolf. After sex always did make her affectionate. He was like a big teddy bear.

Damon and Patrice finding themselves alone at the tables with all eyes elsewhere got their own thing on. Patrice straddled her mans lap and rode his dick without care. Her big booty bouncing on him like an MC hammer. So heated by this, Damon took her to the table top and laid her back. Legs held wide, he nailed his lover hard. To anyone watching, they could even see his dark penetration slamming her thighs. Tits out and dancing to the music, she screamed her fool head off. Oh yes, they had fans. Damon found himself grinning at people. DAMN STRAIGHT!

Outside finishing up, Roger having nutted into Willow's asshole three consecutive times, kissed her shoulder and told her. "Don't hurt my Bro." At this point there was no turning away. She intended to break up with her Tennessee Titan and never look back. A nod to Brock, Roger zipped up and headed back inside. Brock and Willow needed time alone to talk.

Indoors, Roger strolled in and saw the chaos. Eyes bulging, he searched for Piper amid the dancers seeing his fellow teachers enjoying themselves. A glance at the table, he noticed Patrice on her back and chuckled. "You go D Man!" From there he found Roman leaning on a beam, drinking his beer, watching Josie obsessed with her pussy in front of the band. She had even moved closer to Big Dick Smallwood, meaning right up on stage. Laying up on top of a speaker, Josie had her legs wide and fingers plunging deep right in front of him. Stepping up with a sad expression, Roger leaned on the other side of the beam. "Damn Roman."

"There's no stopping her. I give up."

"It'll get more in your favor later. Let her have her fun."

"She's not even drunk."

"On life she is. You knew what you were signing up for when you dated a married woman."

"Did I?"

"Where's Piper?"

"Getting gangbanged at the bar. Better get in line. Only twenty more ahead of ya."

"Damn! Only twenty?" He chuckled.

"You knew what you were signing up for when you dated a divorced nymphomaniac." Roman smirked for the first time, rubbing it in. "Couldn't resist giving it right back." A pat to Roman's shoulder, Roger agreed.

"Better rescue her. It's getting near last call. I need a drink."

"I'll be right here keeping count of Josie's orgasms. She's at eight since she took to the dance floor. Might be a few behind on that count I was kind of busy."

Roger didn't even question it. Leaving the Coach, he made his way into the lions den. Seeing Piper overpowered while held up and being DP'd between two bouncers as he and Brock had done to Willow was amazing. She was riding their hips like a pro.

"Yep! I signed up for this. Fuck she's beautiful when she's cumming hard." Two men to each side of her were pinching at her nipples through the compression of bodies for a four for all pose. She was pretty incredible to watch in action. Roger knew that stopping her would not go well, so he headed to the bar where he could ask Doreen for a beer. Waitress Judy had halted, waitressing to assist Doreen in serving.

"Where is your brother and Willow?" Doreen was wore out and pleading for help. "I'm calling the night in five minutes."

"Long talk!"

"He owes me for dealing with this shit Roger." She pouts. "I'm horny now too." Nodding at her expression, Roger turned and sat up on the bar. Swinging his legs over, he landed next to Doreen. She bulged her eyes at him as he whipped his dick back out, full tilt and shiny.

"Last call against the wall?"

"Oh fuck yes!"

He plucked her up and carried her to a vacant spot and lifted her stretchy skirt. No undies, easy entry. Doreen Mack filled her cup to the brim. Let the froth begin. Judy gave up and hit the PA with. "LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL!" She was on her own.

Outside hearing her siren call, Brock and Willow realized the time had gone by quickly. Dressed and entering, Brock himself concluded the bar had gone to hell. Finding Josie nearly fisting herself on a speaker with Big Dick singing down at her to, In Between by Scotty McCreery he palmed his forehead. More like In between those juicy Josie lips.

Letting it go, he then spotted Damon and Patrice with a bunch of guys watching him hit his girl on a table, he grit his teeth. Guys were jerking off around them. Even the dance floor had couples strutting their passions. "Jesus!"

Willow moved on to help at the bar and found Roger fucking Doreen. Smiling at Judy, she apologized and told her she would share tips. It was hard working seeing Roger's tight muscular ass with Doreen's heels clinging to them. Drinks were flowing, money left and right. She didn't even have time to watch Piper's maddening swarm. Not at least until Piper crawled up on to the bar panting. Cum all over her flesh, she simply busted up laughing. Willow sprayed her down with the drink gun for water. Piper bathed in her shower to cool down, up on her knees and cleansing her pores.

"Lifesaver!"

"You are completely insane." Willow giggled slapping Piper's clit to get her to react. "I wanna party with you sometime." Another spray toward guys closing in on her, the bouncers now stood guard. Brock joining Willow behind the bar found Piper and drug her off the bar for her protection. Legs weak from being taken for the last hour or longer, Piper staggered and heard Doreen scream, Roger nutting into her. Eyes flaring at her lover fucking the bartender, Piper limped behind him and kissed his shoulder. Leering back at her, he smirked.

"You were busy. Doreen was needy."

"Hi Doreen." Piper winked.

"Am I in trouble?" She fret, biting her lower lip.

"No sweetie! He's a free agent."

"We done for the night?" Roger huffed lowering Doreen to her feet, his dick easing out of her soaked tunnel. Piper easing Roger aside knelt down in front of Doreen and licked her pussy of Roger's jizz. Once making Doreen sigh, Piper stood up and kissed the girl goodnight..

"Just getting started. Let's reconvene to our table and drink up. Feeling invincible Mister Dundee?"

"Mighty close."

"Good!" Patting Doreen on the ass, Piper wiggled away to hug Willow and Brock. Grabbing fresh drinks for the group, he now helped bartend. Roger kissed Doreen right after and left her begging for more. Another time Doreen!

Following Piper around the bar, Roger palmed her shoulders as if ready to start a Conga line but simply did so to keep men at bay. Winking at a number of young ladies along the way, they reached the dance floor on the closing song of, Tennessee River by Alabama.

Piper danced with Roger up close and made out. Mimi and Kevin, Dewey and LeAnne next to them. Delilah's fiddle playing inspiring a bit more shoulder dancing that made for good laughter. Delilah's final chord she wailed. "HE'S WHISKEY DICK! SO ARE WE! NIGHT Y'ALL AND THANKS FOR COMIN'!" Cumming too!

Dick removed his guitar and sat it aside. Moving over Josie, he pulled her fingers from her cunt and licked them dry in front of everyone. While she cooed looking up at him with a pant, he inserted his own fingers into her and ferociously tore her sloshy cunt up until she screamed and flooded his knuckles. Standing up to see his audience grinning, he leaned over his mic and growled. "Now that's a Tennessee River!"

Applause in favor, the night ended with Roman plucking Josie up off the amp and carrying her to their table. Teachers congregated even as Damon finished up on Patrice, she a babbling mass having lost sight of her own orgasms. Piper sucked one of Patrice's nipples sending the woman into mad convulsions. LeAnne giggling leaves Dewey's side and joins Piper on Patrice's other nipple. Mad laughter erupted as Patrice bellowed. "MY BABIES!" Damon lowering to eat his girl a few minutes longer met with a nice warm hottie toddy. She was definitely feeling the love.

Drink up People!

One for the road!

12