Starting from Scratch Ep. 097: TUMBLE WEED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still love you."

He chuckled and kissed her on the lips. Intentionally he denied Rhoda that much intimacy, leaving something left for Rhonda to brag over later when he was gone. Three minutes of passion she came on his cock in a flood of loving juices. Whispering to her he said, "You can do that again."

"Date me."

"Only sex. Take it or leave it."

"I'm still going to say I love you." She wept on his beast again.

"Say it all you want." In a blur he tossed her off of him and went back after Rhoda on the floor, Rhonda joining him off to her sister's side. Wrestling Rhoda to her back he took her long legs over her head and rammed hard back into her. Baby sister Rhoda lost her mind. Two more minutes offered he abandons her mid wail and rolls to pluck Rhonda to him. Taking her to her hands and knees he mounted her doggystyle. No mercy this time but he did demand something of her in a growl.

"WHO DO YOU LOVE?"

"You Mace! YOU!"

"Damn straight!" He winked at a daunted Rhoda, finding him incredible. Pointing at Rhoda he asked in a quieter tone. "Now who do you love?" He pulled out of Rhonda pushing her to fall flat on the rug. Rhoda crawled to him and fondled his wet dick.

"Him! Only him."

"He loves you too."

"Fuck me again?"

"Not today. I have things to do. Get dressed and ring up that drone."

"I'll do it." Rhonda started to get up. Eying her Mace smirked and snatched up her arm at the bicep.

"She can do it."

Dropping over Rhonda's back he taunted her asshole with the tip of his meaty crown, but immediately found that a bit too much for her as she panicked.

"NOT MY ASS!"

"Awww! But I was falling in love with that ass." He pouted with a baby like voice. Hearing him she melted.

"Just the tip. Promise?"

"Just the tip." He grinned.

Rhoda watched him take her sister's asshole for the very first time, sinking deeper than the crown as Rhonda's expression led to torment, then hesitant enjoyment as her anal pucker ripped wide. Rhoda seeing her sister's sudden change of tone got his attention long enough to beg him to go deep on her sister. Truth be told it was a dare. Hearing Rhonda weep Mace pressed in another inch, already at two. At this point she was digging her nails into the threads of the carpet. Another inch she was crying but not asking him to stop.

"Oh take it you big baby." Rhoda blurted and jumped on to Mace's back forcing him to push even deeper under her weight. Balls deep Rhonda Stinwicky just lay there in shock, her asshole containing a pop can sized nine inch beast. Now she really had something to brag about. Succeeding in embarrassing Rhonda, baby sis climbed to her feet. "Okay! I'm going to the counter now."

Shutting the porno off just in case, Rhoda left her sister at his mercy. Laying on her he sighed. "Still love me?"

"Yes." She panted. "My ass is numb."

"Want me to pull him out?"

"Yes."

He pulled halfway out as she moaned at his retreat. "All the way?" He goaded her.

"Put him back in." She whimpered exploring her sensations. That was all he needed to hear. In, out, in, out, in, out. Faster and faster! Time for the older sister to scream her fool head off. Thinking it funny Rhoda tiptoed to the front door and opened it,. the bell jingling to make them think someone was coming into the store. Boy was she fooled. Mace didn't let up on Rhonda's anus for a second. Jingle! Jingle! Jingle! Rhoda was laughing her ass off. Her sister could have kept on taking it even if they had a store full of customers.

"Wow!"

Nutting in her ass Mace concluded his fun. Pulling out of Rhonda he flopped to her side and held her until she stopped shaking. Once their breathing was calm he smiled and kissed her on her forehead. "Just so you know...I like older women. I'm fucking that ass again. Okay with that?"

"Yes I am." She bit her lip with emotion.

"Good deal! I really do need to go."

"I'll never see you again." She pouted.

"What did I tell you. Sex only! Stop the blubbering."

"Fine!"

Getting up carefully Mace pulled his pants to his waist and zipped up. Shirt back on and covering his bulge he helped her up and watched her get herself together. He was digging the freckles on her thighs.

Jingle! Jingle! Jingle!

"You guys are busted." Rhoda laughed continuing her terrorist tactics. Mace saw her at the door standing with her shorts still wide open and her pubes peeking up between the flaps. Joining her at the door he drug her outside and pulled her shorts down just for laughs. Hearing her squeal she busted up laughing. "I dare you to fuck me out here."

"Not today! I will though." He chuckled then paused to look across the street. "Man I swore I saw a mannequin jump out of that window at the Country Western Shop." No way! Eyes were playing tricks.

"Nobody ever goes in there either." Rhoda zipped up. "Oooo! That hot dog guy is cute." Vendor Barrett Booth waved her way after seeing her bare ass exposed by Mace. Luckily Barrett's dad wasn't there, having taken a piss break in one of the shops.

"Anyways! Had fun Rhoda! We'll do this again. Your ass gets taken next time."

"I love anal. Rhonda's just not as experienced as I am. I think you won her over though."

"Only sex. I'm not into dating anyone." Only Francesca. when they ever found time to go out. "I like being single."

"Hey I'm good! Hit me anytime you want it."

"That's my plan." He chuckled and headed back inside. Fluttering her fingers at Barrett across the street Rhoda turned to follow. She would hit Barrett up at lunch. Inside, Rhonda had the drone ready to go and Mace ran his debit to buy it. "Now all I need is..." He looked behind the counter at something other than Rhonda to catch his eye. "...you guys make personalized license plates?"

"They're plastic but yeah we do. Dad has a press."

"I'll order two."

"Cool! I'll have Dad make them and you can come back on I'd say Monday to pick them up."

"That works! I'll be energetic again by then." He flirted. "Got paper?" She slid him her notebook. Expecting him to give her his cell number he instead wrote down two words, KOTA and SABL. "Put that word on one plate, that on the other. Y'know what? Order a third plate and write TRAV on it."

"Oh! Okay we can do that. For the twins right?"

"Yeah, my Aunt bought them cars. The third is for my buddy Travis who gets the drone."

"Whoa! Nice Auntie. She's not buying Travis a car?"

"I doubt it. She's rich. Technically so am I, but only on my parents money. Big inheritance someday." He laughed. "You guys hiring?"

"Shit! They don't even pay us to work here. Room, board, and my college is all I get."

"That sucks. Okay I'll see you on Monday, if not definitely before say Thursday."

"I'll be in school. Rhoda will be here though."

"Raincheck on your ass again then."

"If you promise you'll be here Monday I'll skip class." She panicked.

"Don't miss school on my account. I'll find you soon enough."

Pouting she handed him his bag. "Thank you for shopping at Hardcore Hobbies."

"In the bag Baby." He winked and took his leave. At the door Mace pinched Rhoda on the ass as she stared at Barrett. "Go after him."

"He might think I'm a dog." She pondered her chances. "He looks like a jock."

"Won't know until you try."

Leaving her he started right toward his truck but changed his mind. Juggling traffic he jaywalked across the street and approached the hot dog vendor. Grabbing one for himself he bought two more for the girls. Paying Barrett to deliver lunch he was gone. Barrett got a blowjob right inside the door from Rhoda the second he mentioned liking her ass when she was depantsed outside. Rhonda? She was still seeing hearts. She even envisioned her butthole to be shaped like a heart. Weird girl!

Fifteen minutes later the Hobby store was invaded by Josie McKellen. She overheard the girls bragging about both Barrett and someone she swore was called Matt, but knew it had to be Mace having seen him come in here earlier. Didn't matter! She bought her daughters of all things a bead kit to make their own jewelry. Nothing else really caught her eye.

We're done here!