Starting from Scratch Ep. 110: copYcat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" Patrice huffed. "You're bi-sexual?"

"Was back then too." She spoke with her mouth full. "What you never knew was, that before you took off with my Tyrell...I had me a crush on you."

"Noooo!" Patrice stared at the ceiling with disbelief. "So now you get what you wanted back then?"

"Mmmmhmmm! We's gonna get down Baby." Much larger than Patrice, Myrtle repositioned herself, dragging Patrice up closer between her beefy hips. Stretching out with her, Myrtle smashed their thighs together to scissor with her old classmate. Patrice wanted to puke feeling wet cunt on her dry moment. Manipulated physically against her will, Patrice succumbed to Myrtle's forceful gyrations. "Just how I pictured us Patricia Hollander. Mmm! Mmmm! Snailed ya Baby!" Myrtle agitated her cunt with Patrice's until she came. Patrice finding the sensations hard to ignore just lived with her torment.

Hearing the cell door open, Patrice looked over Myrtle to see her man Brutus enter, holding what she thought was a nightstick until she saw it wag. "Oh crap!" Moving between the ladies, Brutus took the tip of a big black double headed dildo to his girls lips. He then placed the other end in his mouth to join her in a deep throat free for all, Patrice's ankles still held firmly with no escape. A few minutes of passion play, Brutus rubbing Myrtle's clit, he backed away and claimed the dildo. Taking it to Patrice's cunt first, Brutus pried her labia wide and forced the thick silicone toy deep into her. The other end primed for Myrtle to slip it in, he steadied it until achieved. Once both ends were introduced, Brutus backed off.

"Have fun fighting over Tyrell." He chuckled. "Myrtle here named it after him. Have fun ladies." Off he went! Patrice screamed her lungs out cumming for the next thirty minutes. Tyrell was better than she remembered.

********

Having processed Mimi in the same fashion Piper and Josie were, Lonnie Coltrane brought the mouse to join the girls in their cell. Once inside, Piper jumped from her seat to check on her friend. Josie was sleepy and simply sat there weary eyed but still concerned.

"Are you okay Squeaky?"

"Yes. I am fine. Are we getting out of here?"

"Morning sometime. We're trying to figure out who best to call for help in bailing us out. Everyone we think of will just bring more trouble than it's worth. Besides, they aren't letting us near a phone until they have their fun. I'd press charges but my gut tells me we would lose and draw attention to Horton-Dexter if we stir the pot. Carl would kill us."

"Wait!" Josie sat up straight. "We can call Carl. He would get us out if you're posting the money right?"

"Would he? Carlos keeps preaching for us to watch our own backs. If we put him in the middle of this it might go harder on all of us."

"Who else can we depend on Piper? I'll call him and at least see what he says."

"Fine! I was thinking Brock but I really don't want Roger to look bad in his brother's eyes because of me. I made everyone do the drill so I accept the blame, that's why I'm paying everyone's bail."

"Where is LeAnne?" Mimi worried.

"Solitary I think. I don't know why. That Pete guy insisted. Maybe he has a crush on her."

"Good luck with that one." Mimi sighed.

"Sweetie? I don't think LeAnne has a choice. None of us do. If we create trouble even after we get out of this place, it's going to come straight to our classroom doors. We have to protect Horton-Dexter at all costs. I'll handle things even if I have to break down and involve..."

"Piper Cherry Liberty!" Lonnie spoke through the cell door. "Some biography you have on yourself. Daddy's a State Senator too. Wife of a famous football star turned murderer. I might just want your autograph."

"Doesn't everybody? If you read up on me then you know I'm not guilty even by association. Davon acted on his own, I had zero knowledge until he was arrested."

"I'm not saying you did Cheerleader Barbie. I'm just sorting out who all of you are. Josie McKellen, married with two teenage daughters, twins even, I bet that's a pain in the ass."

"You have no idea." Josie frowned.

"Mimi Louise Alexander, Art teacher! Work of art in my eyes too Lil Momma. I think we're gonna paint you." She smiled but hid it from Piper and Josie. "Alright you sexy ass sluts...shower time."

"Shower?" Piper laughed. "Really?"

"Firehouses are ready out back."

"WHAT?" All three women yelped as Officer's Creek and Durbin stepped in to haul them out of their cell, down a hallway and outside to the back of the building. Sure enough, two other cops stood ready holding firehouses and standing nude with only their caps on. Shoved to a back wall, the girls were uncuffed only to be cuffed to one another. A chain gang if you will, Josie on one side of Piper, Mimi on the other. Two more cuffs applied to Mimi and Josie's free wrists were locked to hook rings, drilled into the wall. There was no escaping. Josie's chaps removed, the three beauties were totally nude and shivering. It was about to get worse.

"You gals wanted a fire drill. Well here it is. Ready? Aim? Fire!" Lonnie barked as a number of newcomer officers joined in, watching the three women rained on with a ferocious torrent of ice cold water. Screams and laughter proved their desire to enjoy what they were forced to endure. For five long minutes the ladies were cleansed of their sins. Once the water ceased, the officers each moved in and took their picks as to who they wanted. Taken anally from behind, the girls wailed and moaned like sirens on a seashore. Just when it got close to orgasm, three new men moved in front of the girls and took point in a trilogy of deep penetration. All three women rode two cocks each. Mimi was living the cream. Sure enough, they selected her to uncuff and kneel in a circle of riot gear throttlers all jerking over her at once. Piper and Josie swayed against the wall looking over their shoulders at Mimi's torment. Was it? Was it really?

********

Back inside the cop shop...

"Rise and shine Pretty Boys."

Officer's Stella and Vivica were joined by Dispatcher Olivia Brown and Officer's Wanda Reinhold and Sharlene Packard. The second she walked in, Wanda busted up. "Damon Rice? Awww hell!"

"It just gets better and better." Damon growled. "Mornin' Wanda, been awhile."

"You know her?" Roman winced at the black woman who resembled V from Shameless.

"Dated in the day when I first moved up here. Didn't know you went on to be a cop Wanda. Last I recall, you were National Guard."

"Still am, one weekend a month. Dibs on the handsome rekindle Ladies." She chuckled undressing in the cell. The others followed suit until everyone in the close confinement got even closer. The ladies dropping to their knees went to work blowing the boys. Stella choosing Dewey the Dog and barking at him. Role reversal! Dewey shot a devilish grin at his brothers in others arms then howled.

Sharlene Packard selected Roman, she being more his age. Roman had totally given up and just sat back and let it happen. What did it matter, their lives and careers were over at this point. He wasn't even concerned about Josie anymore. First waitress Judy at River Rats, then the teacher swap, now Joanie Law, at least it was eventful.

Vivica didn't even bother to blow Roger, she just crawled into his lap and rode that huge cock like a woman possessed. Speaking in her Cuban dialect, Kevin picked up on her words and mumbled back. He was so out of it depressed, it was all he had. Not even Dispatcher Olivia could sway Kevin's soul at the moment. Unhappy trying to get Kevin hard with her hand, Olivia started sucking his dick. Big mistake! Pulling away from him gagging and spitting, Olivia fell back on her ass in disgust.

"He just pissed in my mouth. Fuck this shit." Olivia was out! With the cell door open, Kevin in his stress hopped up and wandered out of the holding area and found the hallway empty. Going door to door looking in, he spotted Patrice and Myrtle still going at it. Brutus with them again had relocated the double dildo to their asses. Grossed out, Kevin moved to the next cell and peered in up on his toes to see LeAnne being taken doggystyle by Peter Giffen, even hearing the officer mimicking the animated Peter Griffin whom he resembled. LeAnne forced forward was eating out a female cop. Sad that her first name at least was Lois. THE IRONY!

"Mimi has to be here somewhere. I'm coming beloved." Boy was he in love. Shuffling from cell to cell, he found them all empty. On his final cell, he heard the back door open up. In walked Lonnie escorting a drowned Piper Cherry. Seeing Kevin he halted. "I thought I told Creek to solitary your geeky ass." Abandoning Piper, Lonnie chased and caught Kevin and tossed him in one of the empty cells. "I have to do everything around here."

"How much longer do we have to put up with this?" Piper sighed as Lonnie reclaimed her cuffed hands. "We need to negotiate our release Lon Chainme." Chaney! He did resemble the Vampire.

"When everyone is satisfied you can make your calls."

"Only one call needed."

"Senator Daddy?"

"Nope! You boys in blue have nothing to fear from us. It's blatantly obvious who owns Nashville."

"Goes higher than you think, Blondie."

"I can imagine. Good Cop, Bad Cop! Sure I could involve my Daddy and I guarantee I'd win if I fought. Thing is, I don't want a war Lonnie. You people had your fun and I'm pretty sure we did too." LeAnne had a screaming orgasm on the other side of the wall. Piper grinned at Lonnie over the shrill reaction. "She needed that."

"No war is a good thing, whether your Daddy could win who knows. Doesn't matter! Your word against ours, City wins every time. Why do you think our football team is the Titan's?"

"Tightens? As in a vice grip?"

"Smart gal."

"How much to get us out of here?"

"Two grand each."

"Twenty grand? I'll arrange that as soon as you let Josie make a call."

"Agreed! We'll trash your arrest records. Cameras in the cop shop have been off since before we pulled in with you people. I'm keeping the pictures we took of you and your hot ass girlfriends."

"Fine! Dream of us when you jerk off."

"Oh, we'll run into one another again Barbie."

"Can't wait!" She peered at Kevin's seclusion. "I need a favor."

"What's that?"

"Throw Mimi in with Kevin until we're set loose. He's having a nervous breakdown. Only she can keep him sane."

"Done!"

Not quite!

Musical cells were still making rounds.

The fat lady had yet to sing.

Things that go rump in the night!

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
15 Comments
SZENSEISZENSEIabout 2 years agoAuthor

LOL! I hear you Boby. I saw the first Academy in the theaters.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

I just twigged it Zen. National Lampoons " Police Academy ", what fun films they were. That dates me !

SZENSEISZENSEIover 2 years agoAuthor

2 comments from Robert. On a roll there Buddy. LOL! I almost predicted that it was Be My Guest that you were reading. Yeah, Heidi is a freak of nature too. Yes they raped the holy hell out of her and she's paying for it in her our tough talk way. She thrives on cum and turning guys on no matter the cost. She's young and uncaring if you get down to it. The whole letting it slide factor is that like in Scratch with the bad cops, her dealing with bad bikers could possibly be even more deadly in consequences. The taste of big money on a short term plan is her struggle at the current storyline. Sooner or later Zach will set her straight those chapters are coming. Her play Dad will have his say trust me. Especially once he learns Heidi is meddling in his past with his ex-wife.

Anyways, back to Scratch...Mimi is coming out of her nerdy introverted state thanks to Piper and Josie. She's discovering the power of ownership to be to her liking. A strong leader thing which Carl will be a foothold in.

Josie is too far gone, again thanks to Piper bringing back Josie's childhood. While she lies through her teeth to Henry he suspects but doesn't say much because he's not finding his own sex life better than better. Being a game designer he rarely got out into the world until Dominic Black and Serafina. Now that he knows he's a serious ladies man he too doesn't want to stop. Will Henry and Josie ever come to blows in a manner of strong words again? Of course! Her not spending time with her daughters will be addressed a lot going forward. Thing is her kids have a more in common with their parents than she knows. Especially Sable! The weaker link will become a secretive powerhouse. Dakota will strive to make guys want her more than they do her mom. Her mistake? It depends on how losing her virginity goes.

The mystique of Scratch is the insanity. The high powered lust in everyone. The darker side of humanity but in ofttimes innocent ways. It's the lessons learned! Horton-Dexter style!

Concerning my other series. I'm feeling as if maybe you might like my SYFY FANTASY...FAR PANGAEA if you like Time Travel storylines. Perhaps GNARLY'S ANGELS which is my ROCK BAND series. Horror? My Succubus series RAVEN NEVERMOURN is quirky sexy evil. Still plenty of sex in everything I write but some not as aggressive.

Your call on whatever you decide. Always count you as a friend Robert. Take care!

Zen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After a little more thought I've come to a conclusion. Don't take this as a personal judgement but simply my perspective on delivery. Some instances of rape in these stories are portrayed as being wrong and characters in the story rebel against it. I think that some instances appear as if the reality of rape is being minimised or even passed off as being justified or rationalised. I won't read be my guest further because I simply can't relate to someone being gang raped by 300+ men then consider doing it again after the consequences were obviously traumatic. To keep her boyfriend? Doubt it. Only known him a couple of days. Why did she not call the police? I know the simple answer is that it just wouldn't make much of an erotic story if she did call the police. Personally however the disconnect becomes too great... in relation to Piper Josie and Mimi maybe.... Josie is insane and a lost cause in her narcissistic escapades so maybe she truly is ok with it. Piper isn't that far gone yet... she has a stronger grasp of reality I believe or maybe not... she is aware her friends are being raped and molested tortured and abused... is protecting her father really the priority? Mimi, don't know enough about her yet. I think my disconnect based on those circumstances is where I start to lose interest. Maybe it's because I can no longer relate to the character? In saying all that I'm only sharing that to answer the questions asked as opposed to curb or curtail your creativity and expression. Like I say I'll give scratch a bit more. And keep hoping all those cops involved meet some real justice.

Robert

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's certainly some elements of certain chapters where I chose to skim through until I got through the few paragraphs that I personally wasn't in to. Sometimes I would read on after skimming through to find out the severity of the acts weren't as severe as they might possibly have been and then I would backtrack and read what I had missed. I'm not certain that there's a clearly definable threshold where something requires a tag, a warning or whatever heads up is possible. There's certainly plenty of grey area and each individual will also have their own perspective as its subjective. I'm certain that there will be many people who believe I'm probably over reacting and would rather I just get past it haha. The reason I chose to speak up here and not any earlier was that this is the first instance where it truly crossed the line into genres such as kidnapping, rape etc. Sure there were instances with Piper and Josie and others that would be defined as non consensual but the line into full blown rape let alone gang rape and what might even be considered human trafficking among the other genres I outlined earlier were never really crossed. I'm not sure where my own threshold lies in all honesty until I encounter it. Not sure this helps you to understand where I might personally draw a line but it's answering the question honestly. Incest and BDSM in themselves isn't something that I necessarily revile in this format. I think it's probably the loss of freedom and free will. The exercise of power and control over someone without consent. I've been reading the "be my guest" series and was loving it until the 300 man gang rape haha. There was a difference there however. Once the line was crossed into rape itself you didn't dwell on the acts of rape specifically and even though the effects and abuse was felt days later the ordeal was covered in only a few paragraphs. Maybe that was the difference? Not that I enjoyed it at that point but reading merely a brief summary of what was happening as opposed to having everything spelled out explicitly was without a doubt easier to digest. Sooo I'm not sure that that helps at all. Back to SCRATCH I personally hope that all those cops are raped with every baton that the department owns then have their throats cut haha. I've probably taken enough of your time by talking without actually answering a question. Hopefully that helps although I'm guessing all I probably did was help confirm that there's no easy way to define what will and will not be palatable. Look forward to seeing Knox get his ass kicked a few more times by the way haha

Robert

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Travels of the Mind Pt. 04 Twists and turns on a time stopped naked run through London.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Travels of the Mind Pt. 03 Easy to make a wrong turning in a maze.in Erotic Couplings
Travels of the Mind Pt. 02 Another wrong turning and then sex in a forest.in Erotic Couplings
Travels of the Mind Pt. 01 A wrong turning and then sex upon a beach.in Erotic Couplings
Feedback Young curious woman finds an older tutor.in Mature
More Stories