Starting From the Beginning

Story Info
How it all started with wife and I.
969 words
4.38
8.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(thought I'd start from our first experience)

My wife Terry and I worked together in a typical cubical farm office when we met. I always got hard for her. That fucking hot gym body and perfect set of glorious implants. I knew the guys were chasing her down day after day but she never seemed to latch onto any one of them so I got super curious as to why. I started being insanely nosy trying to catch her giggling with her office friends on the other side of the cubical wall. The day I heard her whisper "I want an open-minded bisexual guy. How the fuck do I meet a bisexual guy?" My cock got so hard so fucking fast I was sure I was going to blow a wad right there.

I had to jettison off to a stall in the restroom and rub the ropes of cum out of my sack before I lost my mind. The thought of sharing a nice cock with her took me to another plane of reality and I shot my load against the wall behind the toilet. Seemed forever before I recuperated from cumming so hard.

I started small talk with her every day after that, dropping hints about how fit certain guys were, how metro I was when it came to hygiene, etc. Then came the dreaded corporate picnic. I knew the thugs would be all over her since every year she wore those freak'n snug half tank tops and ass-popping shorts. I went all out though and made sure I was tanned, smooth, well-mannered and dressed to ensure she knew I worked out regularly.

We chatted a bit over by the cheezie tiki bar and she said, "You seem nice; not like the other guys". Again, my cock twitched. I mentioned that I'm probably not like them. She asked, "How so?" I blushed and admitted that I was bisexual and that I would probably get shunned if they knew. She smiled, said "Well I think that's pretty sexy, I'm quite bisexual too." I said we should talk and get to know a bit more of each other. She said, "let's go someplace where we won't be interrupted."

We walked down a trail away from the picnic pavilion, talked, smiled and giggled. She pulled my hand and led me off into the brush. She put me against a tree, said "Hi" and planted the deepest wet kiss on record that a woman could give a man. My hands went on autopilot feeling that incredible body and sliding my hands into that top of hers and into those shorts. That little smooth pussy of hers was drenched. She plunged her hand into my shorts, grabbed my cock and groaned "I fuck'n knew it baby, holy shit." She knelt and took my shorts down with her. She gazed up, "big fucking bi cock, you aren't hiding this from me anymore." She went to work on my cock like a champ, giving me my first ever balls-deep deepthroat action. She kept uttering sexy naughty things that had me begging to erupt. I told her over and over as she gulped and slurped on my cock, "fuck, it's yours to share baby" I didn't give a flying fuck if anyone saw us or heard us. In fact, it makes me harder having public fun.

I needed to taste that little pussy of hers. I put her against the tree, practically ripped every thread of clothing off her. I finally got to grope those naked full firm fake titties like they were meant to be groped, licked and sucked. I knelt and devoured and chewed on that sexy little wet clit like the world was ablaze with her leg over my shoulder. Her squirming and groaning for me to fuck her took me over the edge.

I put her down, she opened for me and cupped those big tits, and I worked into that heavenly love tunnel of hers. I grabbed her top so she could cover her mouth because she wanted to scream. Fuck she was tight, but I wanted her mine then and now and I knew she was getting all my dick no matter what.

As much as I wanted to fuck her until the Sun burned out, she started to beg for it, she wanted filled. I growled that she was mine no matter who we fucked. She nodded and panted and gasped for it. I buried balls deep into her and I felt every ounce of fluid drain from my body and explode deep into that newly claimed womb of hers. She let out a loud "Oh fuck yes baby!" I didn't give a flying fuck if anyone at the picnic heard at this point.

After our spasms subsided, I slide down to enjoy that freshly fucked and filled pussy of hers. She totally got off on her creampie being ravished. Apparently, a man has never treated her to such delight. She came again which made me want to stick my whole head up into the cummy pussy.

We laid there for quite a while recuperating, kissing, talking and bonding. She smiled at me and said, "Who knew all this time that we're such a match?" I smiled back and said, "They'll all know we're a match when we get back to the party."

We got dressed and wandered back to the picnic. We snuggled, danced, kissed and made sure everyone knew. Her sitting on my lap diving her tongue into my mouth made me the happiest dude in the world.

We left and went to her place and had a full night of admitting and showing to each other what we desire in life; toys included. That was 15 years ago, and we haven't skipped a beat since.