Starting Over Pt. 04

Story Info
Our hosts are promiscuous.
2.3k words
4.29
1.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9

Juanita uses the disposable cell to call her aunt, shortly after we cross into Arizona, getting her address. 4 1/2 hours later we arrive to a gated community, we pull up a curved cobblestone driveway, park in front of a large, white Spanish style house. The large arched double doors open; a stunning, slimmer, taller, twin version of Juanita appears.

"Juanita, hello, why didn't you call sooner." They hug,

"C'mon, come in." She's absolutely bubbling with excitement.

"Lucia, deeze my best friends, Katrina, and Beth."

"Best friends, Katrina, and Beth; welcome." Lucia speaks more fluently than Juanita, with only a minor accent.

We follow her in, her seductive derriere swaying in the expensive form fitting white mini dress, flattering her fantastic figure.

{'I sure hope my drool isn't showing.'}

She leads us through the large foyer, with circular stairway, the living room has 3 large white sofas, fireplace, several large erotic oil paintings. An entire wall opened to the back yard.

I survey the west facing, immense back yard. To my right at the end of the deck, is a 6 or 8-man hot tub. Beside that is a sunken firepit area, likely could sit 12 persons on the padded benches. To my immediate left is an outdoor kitchen with a wet bar. Next to which is where we're led, we settle around a table in an open gazebo, a large fan creating a welcome breeze, as it's hot. The deck overlooks a large kidney shaped pool with a rock wall waterfall at the far end. Next to that is a pool house.

"Lucia, juu and Garcia be doing well, deez place is spectacular."

"Yes, Garcia's real estate business is booming, he made several good deals to get us here."

A petite, Black woman, in a pale-orange summer dress arrives.

"This is Arriah, my domestic assistant. Would you like a beverage? Maybe a snack? Arriah, please make me a pitcher of Margaritas." We each request a Corona.

"So, Juanita, are you gals on holidays?"

"No auntie, Beth and I escape abusive men, K leave her dead-end town."

"Oh, Juanita, I'm so sorry, Jim seemed so nice at your wedding, you both were ecstatic."

"Ya, he change quickly, I become heez 'PROPERTY'. I struggle, hope he change. He don't."

Arriah sets down the liquid libations.

"To new beginnings, may they be rewarding and joyful." We all touch drinks.

"We're starting over, not sure what, where or how, we had no destination; just wanting somewhere without snow." I speak.

"Deez my preferred stop. Dey cum wit me." Juanita added. I nearly have beer come out my nose, laughing at the innocent, unintended pun. K also snorted.

"Well, you're all welcome to stay here, we have a couple extra rooms and the pool house. Both have double beds, so you can sort out sleeping arrangements."

"Auntie, we hokay to share 1 bed, so pool house sufficient."

"Juanita, are you saying you're gay, you're lesbian now?"

"Auntie, please no judge."

"Arriah," Lucia calls loudly, we look apprehensively at one another, I wonder if we're about to be escorted out. Arriah arrives. Lucia puts her arm around Arriah's waist.

"Prepare the pool house for our guests sweety." Lucia continues.

"Garcia and I have an open relationship; Arriah joined us in an amorous throuple a couple months ago."

Lucia's hand glides up the back of Arriah's thigh, under her short uniform, Arriah leans on the table and sighs, staring, non-emotional, off into the distance. We watch as Lucia's obviously fingering or thumbing her genitals. Lucia's lust filled eyes rivet to mine, her tongue licks her bright red lips seductively; there's little doubt to her implication. I seductively bite my lower lip; a slight nod is my immediate response. Arriah gasps indicating Lucia efficiently done the deed. I unsure, resist the temptation to participate, thinking our seductive facial expression exchange was an indication of a later hook up.

"Bring another round of beers Arriah." Juanita commands as she licks her fingers matter of factly.

We are enjoying another beer, sharing small talk, when a very handsome gentleman in an expensive beige suit enters. He's over 6', dark skinned Latino, jet black hair, he embraces and kisses Arriah, whispering something. Patting her bum, as she exits. Lucia stands and wraps her arms around his neck, he accepts a kiss on his cheek, but his gorgeous brown eyes are definitely perusing me.

"Garcia, these are Juanita's friends, Beth and K."

"Juanita's run away from Jim's abusiveness, they are all 3 here seeking a new start, I've offered them the pool house while they decide their future."

They both sit, Arriah brings another round of beers, and a pitcher of what I surmise is Tequila sun rises, pouring one for Garcia.

"There's extra bedrooms in the house, there's no need for all 3 to cram into there." Lucia whispers to him.

"Oh," he smiles raising his eyebrows.

"Welcome all." He lifts his glass; we reciprocate in kind.

"Give your car keys to Arriah, she and Garcia will bring in your bags." Lucia pours herself another cocktail.

"Anybody have allergies or dislikes I should pass on to the chef?" We all shake our heads.

"Ok, if anyone wants a shower before dining, you should do it now, you may have to go individually, there's not much room in that shower."

As we finish our beer, Garcia and Arriah return from delivering our bags, we thank them; Garcia gives me a wink, as we pass. K and Juanita attempt a shower together. I open my suitcase and pick an outfit for the evening.

I look out the window toward the house. Arriah's laying on her back on the gazebo table, her nude, Black skin glistening in the sunlight. Lucia is bent over, her hands on Arriah's glorious globes, her face not visible between the smooth brown legs wrapped around Lucias back, the ankles interlocked. Garcia's muscular naked body standing behind his wife, his hands on Lucia's waist, steadily pounding her exquisite form from behind.

I'd estimate he's at least 8-9 inches, judging by the distance his hips are moving.

{'Mmmm, I consider joining them, I'm certain we will enjoy our stay here.'}

10

Exiting the shower, toweling off, I feel a bit like a third wheel; K and Juanita are in a 69 on the bed. I put on a see-through fuchsia blouse, no bra, and a wide band of mauve material known as a mini skirt. Feeling sexy, and fully expecting to participate in some sexual activity tonight, I insert a 1 1/2" chrome anal plug, with a jeweled end.

As I enter the mansion for supper, Lucia, and Garcia both raise their eyebrows, and broad smiles, silently signal their approval. I'm seated on Garcia's, right; Lucia is directly across from me, between K and Juanita. There's no doubt, she's smitten by me, her eyes definitely conveying covetous thoughts.

While dining on delicious surf and turf, Lucia explains.

"The exterior of the house is monitored and recorded 24/7, by motion sensor cameras, the inside security is on timers, coming on at midnight and off at 7am."

I rest my left hand on Garcia's thigh, just above his knee, I wait to gauge his response.

Garcia places his utensils down, wipes his lips with his napkin and asks.

"What kind of work experience do each of you have, I'd be honored to help find you jobs." He looks directly at me a broad, comforting smile. He doesn't indicate any objection, so I move higher, locating his penis tucked down his right pantleg. His warm hand arrives to my mid-thigh. I turn with a pleasant smile. Which gets a glare from Lucia.

"All I have eeze café waitress experience." Juanita says.

"Well, that doesn't pay well, I understand you've got a couple years' experience and with your spectacular good looks, you should be a lounge server, much better wage, and a stunning body like yours, a pleasant demeaner, I'd bet you'd clear $100 a night in tips, at a high-end club."

He pours us both more wine.

"In fact, I know someone."

His fingers roam higher, giving me a kind, mischievous wink, he wiggles his pinky across my vulva.

"Ya, that sounds great."

"What about you, young lady?" Garcia turns to K. I'm squeezing, pulsating my fingers around his enlarging dick, his left hand reassuringly, covers mine; his wiggling right pinky has found my clit and I'm struggling to maintain my composure; The glare we are receiving, makes me think Lucia knows what's going on under the table, and doesn't approve.

"Not much experience at all, I worked a drive thru window at a hamburger joint, did a few months as a desk clerk at a hotel."

"So, you're pleasant with customers, organized, how about a receptionist job?" He assists me to stroke his shaft.

"Ya I could likely do that." K nodded.

Arriah arrived at the table to remove some dishes, as she stood beside me, I ran my right hand from her knee up the back of her thigh, discovering she's bare bottomed, smooth, and wet. I get a warm smile from her, and she wiggles her butt.

{'Oh, my gawd; a nice clean shaven, wet pussy on my right hand, a large hard rod under my left and a butt plug. I'm horny as fuck'}

Lucia is shooting daggers at me, with her eyes. I squeeze Arriah's butt cheek and bring my hand to the table. I'm very tempted to undo Garcia's trousers, go down on him, but continue stroking him through the fabric, my earlier estimate was correct, his big boner is over 8".

"My office secretary is taking maternity leave soon, I was going to hire a temp, but the job's yours if you want it. Start as soon as you want, she'll train you before she leaves."

"I do." K responded excitedly.

I put my right fingers to my twat smearing my juice across my vulva and Garcia's fingers.

{'Geezus I'd love to bend over the table and have Garcia ram me, like I watched him doing to Lucia, I'd cum quickly, then remove the plug for him to sodomize me.'}

"While there, I suggest you get your real estate license, it only takes a couple months, there's only one salesman at my office who doesn't make 6 figures, and that's because he's part time, my top 2 salespeople average over 5 grand a week." I'm amazed Garcia is carrying on this conversation as if nothing is happening below the table.

"Whoa, 200 grand a year. I think I found my career choice." K empties her wine glass. Arriah picks up dishes beside Lucia, Lucia's glaring at me; places her hand under Arriah's skirt. Arriah puts down the dishes, leans slightly forward, her elbows on the table, assuming the same position she did outside earlier. Only this time she's not expressionless staring into space; she smiles and winks at me as she gasps. Lucia gives me a defiant look as if to say, 'she's mine.'

Garcia tops up my wine goblet.

"What about you, luscious lady, you look like you're a model, or maybe a movie celebrity."

"I'm a trained masseuse, hair stylist, and make-up artist."

"Oooo, a masseuse, I like that, show me." Lucia looks lustfully at me, she lifts her fingers to her mouth, licking them, Arriah resumes working, clearing the table.

"Lucia, I'd like to treat the ladies, why don't you all go to that boutique you love so much tomorrow and get everyone a new outfit for Saturday's party."

"Sure,"

"Girls, Saturday is our monthly swingers party, there'll be a dozen horny couples here to play."

I stand behind Garcia; my hands on his shoulders, thumbs working deeply into his neck, I can feel him relax as my trained fingers give him a deep neck and shoulder massage. He groans, I lean forward, gawd he has such a clean, fresh aroma, a mysterious earthy cologne, I'm impressed with his noticeable concern for hygiene. I whisper softly in his ear, so no one else can hear.

"Imagine what these talented fingers can do on your wonderful wand." I move my hands over his shoulders, down his chest, my mouth on his neck, my fingers squeeze his inner thighs, thumb rubs along his hard dick through his pants. Again, in a quiet whisper.

"Mmmm, I'd like that in me; I'm wearing a butt plug and I'd like you to replace it with your rigid rod." I rub his hard cock and nibble his ear.

I leave Garcia and move around the table behind Lucia. I put my left hand on her neck, my right swipes my pussy; my thumbs give her temples a gentle massage, then her cheeks, lingering my wet fingers under her nose, I allow her to taste my fingers. My fingers lightly roam below her neck, my lips touch her earlobe, whispering in her ear.

"I'm trained with knowledge of 48 ways to create a female orgasm." My fingers slide down inside her dress to cover her breasts, my fingers fondling, lightly brush across her erect nipples.

"17 ways without penetration." I squeeze, twist her aroused, erect nipples, tugging her earlobe with my lips.

"Press hard against your clit with your forefinger. Don't wiggle it, press down firmly, directly on it." She widens her legs; I watch her hand lift the hem of her dress and her forefinger goes to her clitoris.

"I'm rotating my palms around her tits; I press harder with each circular round; flattening them against her chest.

Garcia gives me a knowing smile, a nod and leaves the table.

"Press harder Lucia, this sensational stimulation has you ready to climax." I pinch her nipples.

"Press hard Lucia, let it go, release your orgasm."

Lucia exhales sharply, as she quivers a climax. I remove my hands, and hastily leave. Curious where Garcia went, I head outside to find him.

As I glance back over my shoulder Lucia is lifting K's top and sucking her tit. Juanita is removing her dress.

Garcia isn't in sight outside, he disappeared quickly. Not wanting to knowingly pursue him by looking through the house, I went to the beach house; got my bikini on to go for a swim.

{'There's something a bit out of sorts with this throuple. Lucia being so possessive, almost dominate. Are Arriah and Garcia subs?'}