Starting Something Secret

Story Info
A chance meeting online leads to the start of a long affair.
2.2k words
4.18
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jflossy
jflossy
17 Followers

If everything happens for a reason, I hope I never know why a single chance encounter in a chat group caused something so conflicting morally and completely mind blowing physically.

I'd never really thought that she'd be a woman who was chatting in this place, and that she was almost all the physical and perverted things I always wanted most of all. Gorgeous face, intelligent, dirty as hell, great tits, nice body, loved to fuck and get fucked just all the same ways I needed to fuck to keep me hooked on her pussy. If I had met her at another time and in another place, I probably would have fallen in love, but when I met her I just loved how she was the ideal married woman that I'd wanted to have secretly and get that thrill of forbidden sex I'd been craving.

Since I definitely was not sober that night, I don't know details about who messaged who first, or much else other than I couldn't find it believable and that we hit it off immediately. We kept in touch the next day, and the next and it was naturally beginning to deepen and we were sending messages with an app she would delete when she got home. We talked about everything and obviously sex most often, and I knew within days that this was a woman I could die a happy man if I could fuck her and find out all about her if her words were true. Spoiler Alert: I wouldn't write this story about it if they weren't.

About a little over a month goes by and we've exchanged pictures that only made our desire increase exponentially, and I was having dreams about her tits all day after seeing the first picture she sent me. As we got closer to the thing we seemed destined to do, we made plans and talked about how much we wanted each other and what we wanted to do when we were finally able to have a chance. She talked so dirty and said that she wanted to feel me raw inside of her and she absolutely would want me to fill her when I was thinking it was a dream that I had someone who wanted me to shoot inside her seemingly as much as I'd wanted to myself. God only knows how many loads I had stroked out alone thinking it was going to happen before the day it became real.

We were careful and vetted each other with enough time and caution to go on further, and we were both dying to find out what it would be like to fuck someone who we were so turned on by and hadn't even met, until we were face to face on a weekday at a table for a lunch at the restaurant I'd suggested for the fact that there wouldn't be anyone there who might see us and raise questions. She was exactly as sexy as she looked in photos and being face to face was quickly as effortless from feeling the same natural chemistry that we'd been building and building from day one. She agreed that this was what she'd wanted and she wanted to see me again, but we both had to return to work for the afternoon.

I held her hand out the door and to her car and can't clearly remember how it happened leading up to it, but I'm one hundred percent sure that I am never going to forget that kiss and how our passion and lust broke free with a bomb of pent up tension ready to go off after we lit the fuse then and there. We didn't make out, obviously, being in a public parking lot and having at least minimum self-control, but just her lips on mine and pressing our bodies together made me have a rock hard cock and aching balls dying to do what is the best feeling I know of finishing up a good fuck and the only absolutely satisfying option.

My mind was buzzing and going wild with trying to process how something like that just happened and I was at least conscious enough to be able to hide my erection that wouldn't soften until some time after getting back to try and work, which was impossible with what I'd just felt and then I got a message from her and again I had a rock hard dick. She told me that she wanted me and wanted me soon as she could have me with her again, inviting me to join in with her plan to come down to where she worked downtown in a locally iconic tower. Trying to do any work was pointless.

She made the plans and she turned out to be scary with her abilities to scheme something of an alibi or story without fail for everything we ever did and we did a lot more than I should confess to. I dipped out of work early and went downtown, where she was waiting on the street to pick me up and I found out soon that we were parked in the furthest corner on the lowest level of an empty garage below her office tower. We got all over each other as soon as she was putting the little SUV in park and it was a feeling so intense and different I can't even describe all the nuances and ways it was unreal.

Wasting very little time and with the console between the front seats keeping us away, I said we should get in the back and she said let's do it. There, lacking the control and decency that stopped us after lunch, she grabbed my bulge and I teased her pulling away, but she got the idea once I pulled down her business casual slacks and kneeling on the floorboard before her, saw her so close to this crazy destiny and it's all a blur now but I didn't wait long, I am sure, to start getting my first ever taste of her sexy, hot, wet, succulent, forbidden pussy and if there was a single chance of going back and stopping the sin we started out of thin air, it was gone after I got her off and saw she was going to cum easily on my face.

She was flushed and pulled me up face to face to kiss with electric shock going between our open lips while she pulled my jeans and boxers to my knees and pulled me closer with her hands on my back until I was against her slit. Our eyes locked and an atomic bomb worth of pent up sexual tension that got us to that point, I positioned myself just after feeling my head slide down her open lips, but she did the rest and pulled me in with her face telling me all I needed to know about how it felt.

Finally, from first not believing she could be real to weeks of discovering this tremendously deep but really dark connection we both knew people would say was horribly wrong, she pulled me in and the last line where we could go back if we stopped was gone instantly, and I went deeper and started to tease her as long as I could. Just a little more before it all pulled back to the tip and denied her more until she didn't expect it. Finally, I had found out how she sounds when she moans and how being bare in her was like being in sexual heaven. Soon after that night, I found out that she'd never imagined she would feel herself so full of a dick and anything inside as deep and I guess the look I saw on her face the moment I buried and bottomed out inside of her was her eyes going wide from being opened up to being opened in ways she could not think of before she opened her legs for me and pulled me in.

I was seeing a dream come true underneath me in the back of a small SUV and could feel all of myself buried bare in a married woman's pussy, and it was wild. My girlfriend believed I was at work and she wasn't necessarily away from work, where her hubby assumed her to be, but all I can say was that knowing I was not supposed to be doing something that was so outlandishly erotic and that what's most wrong about all of it is that this was some of the best and most remarkable sex I could ever have so far in life and knowing that I was giving a wife what she'd never had from anyone made the trill a thousand times hotter.

But then, I saw her tits and lost my goddamn mind. I'd wanted to see them and watch them on top of me bouncing since I saw the first picture she sent, and after I'd heard her say she was going to cum and felt the first climax of untold to come I knew I was helpless and going to cum like a geyser when I saw her pull off her top and the way it looked like a dream when her almost perfect size and shape DD tits spilled out of her bra when she released the front clasp.

She already felt what was going to happen before I told her partially to make totally sure that she wanted me to cum in her and also because I really love to hear it. I'll remember her saying it over and over again, "cum in my pussy" always made it so, and I felt her lock me in as my cock swelled up and in milliseconds the whole release of the best feeling I know of in the world from just only a fully natural human instinct and I couldn't get up to walk for minutes until I came down from my high and we kissed with heavy deep breath while our hips ground together and her legs locking me there still throbbing and hard a longer than usual time and feeling her where she'd never been fucked, where I found out pretty near instantly she was practically hooked on how I made her cum.

It's almost tragic that she and I could have such a strong and immediate chemistry and the intimacy we shared in moments truly romantic such as how it was kissing and feeling each other for a long lasting memory where I savored everything about the sensations with her and kissed long after I was going softer still inside of her. But it was natural, and incredible and we both fucking loved how it felt.

But, like it always will my post nut clarity came over me and all the nerves and worries I'd blocked out because I'd been desperate for this fuck in a more powerful way came up and I feared being caught and wondered what we had done. She said she should get back to work and that she needed to see me again as soon as she could.

I had to go to a nearby bar and have a few drinks to process everything that had just happened between having lunch and fucking her before five and I couldn't tell anyone anything about it, so I just played it back and felt more confused by being able to think sensibly after I'd just had some extremely wild sex and was going to go home to a girlfriend I had dated forever and had known a while I was within a dead relationship, while she knew it too.

Feeling no remorse for fucking someone behind my girlfriends back, obviously our time was limited and I liked it if I felt anything and glad she wasn't going to stop me enjoying sex anymore. That evening I received a message on the app that said she'd been thinking about it all night and (what I will always find massively erotic) she was at home with her husband and it was turning her on to have to act all normal but still able to feel my cum leaking from her pussy and nobody else knew a thing.

That night I slept in the guest bed where I had been for weeks, and she slept next to her husband who, to this very day, I'll never know what problems or stupidity he had to not have married a woman like he did, who any man would be so lucky to have do the things she was capable of in bed, and not end up to this point his wife was dreaming about feeling my penis and not wanting anything more than the dirty, nasty, forbidden feeling there she felt from the first time she'd felt so completely satisfied and filled getting fucked and a reminder she didn't need hubby to fuck her anymore, she would still be wet in the morning waking up with a wet pussy and rub out an orgasm in the shower before cleaning up the last drops of possibly the biggest load of cum I had ever sprayed inside a needing pussy yet.

But the next time I could see her, there was an opportunity to have privacy on a couch at my workplace after hours, and a whole other story I could tell about how I hadn't seen anything yet and my wildest surprise when she sucked the first inch of my cock into her lips and there was no doubt left that there was nothing that this woman couldn't do to blow my mind and my head nearly exploded seeing her look up at me blowing me into her throat.

jflossy
jflossy
17 Followers