Starting to Swing

Story Info
Dipping our toes in the swinging world.
2.3k words
4.17
16.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate and I have been together for years, she's my best friend and sexual equal. We had just moved and settled in to L.A. and decided it was time to try something we had been contemplating for quite a while, checking out a swingers club. We had never brought an extra into the bedroom before, but we have done lots of light BDSM and exploration, discovering we are both on the submissive side, but don't mind taking control either. Living in a small town we just had to be careful how we played because reputations are built quick if you aren't discrete, however the thrill of moving to the big city had definitely revved up our sex life and it seemed like the perfect time to do some exploration.

We spent a lot of time researching options and found one that seemed like what we were looking for, more of a sex club than just a swingers club. It wasn't cheap but membership seemed quite selective, photo's were required with the application as well as a phone interview. Kate and I are a reasonably good looking (not Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts but i don't think we are hard to look at), I'm just over 6' 185lbs blue eyes and brown hair, Kate is 5'5" 125lbs and is an avid runner so everything is toned nicely.

We decided to make our first trip to the club on a Thursday night, hoping it would be a bit quieter so we could check things out without a bunch of distractions and agreed we should probably keep it to watching others only for the first time. We both got dressed up semi formally and grabbed an Uber to the location which ended up being about a 45 min trip, arriving just before 9:00pm. On the way there the driver was quite curious about what we were up to that evening, we told him it was a work dinner party not being able to come up with a better story that quick. We were new to the anonymousness of the city, now I am much more upfront and enjoy the driver's reaction when I tell them we are on our way to a sex club.

The club was located in a large, gated mansion in a nice neighbourhood with a looping driveway. It gave no indication it was anything other than an expensive house. the main door was open leading to a foyer with a couple large individuals in suits and what looked like a coatcheck room. They checked our IDs and compared them to the membership list on a tablet, confirming we had a trial membership that was only good for three visits. We were given waivers to sign and instructed that confidentiality was paramount for everyone's well being, and as such all electronics were to be left at home or turned off and checked at the door with any jackets or bags. The club rules were then gone over with us to make sure there were no misunderstandings, all pretty standard stuff for this kind of operation I assume, no means no, condoms to be worn for all interactions even with our own partners, etc. We were then shown inside to the bar.

Inside, the bar area was modern, stylish and open. It appeared to served as a hub, with a large bar on one side with several booths and high tables and had three hallways leaving it. We approached the bar figuring a drink was a great place to start our exploration of the place. There was what looked to be two other couples in one of the booths that took a quick look at us and gave us a welcoming nod, then continued their conversation.

Drinks in hand we headed down the hallway leaving the left side of the bar. There were several rooms on both sides of the hall, but only some of the rooms had doors. The first doorless room was pretty large and had several sets of couches arranged in pairs with end tables on one end. The way they were organized actually created a bit of privacy so it seemed like a great place to get to know potential partners. Again the space was furnished in a modern way and had a very welcoming feel.

The second and third rooms had doors and were much smaller. They were set up like a hotel room, with two queen sized beds next to each other and softer, more romantic lighting.

The rooms at the end of the hall had doors, but they were glass doors and had windows beside them. Inside had the same dimmer lighting and only one queen bed. clearly for those that enjoy just being watched. At this point I was already impressed with the effort and expense taken to provide a space for whatever you are into.

Drinks empty, we headed back to the bar for a refill and that's where we met Mike and Dana. They were at the bar ordering drinks when we walked up and Dana immediately introduced themselves, obviously she was the outgoing one of the pair. Dana was 5'5"ish with long blonde hair, a slightly bigger build than my wife, and one of those cute up-turned noses. Mike was a black guy, about the same height as me but had about another 20-30lbs of muscle on me. Dana invited us to join them at one of the high tables and we accepted.

Dana started "You guys new here? I don't know I've seen you around."

Me: "Yeah, first timers. We have literally only been here 20 minutes. Just enough time to grab a drink and explore that hallway there."

Mike: "Ahh, the intimate hallway. You guys want a tour of the place? They usually make sure they give new couples tours but only on the weekends when they have more staff on duty."

Me: "How could we turn down that offer?

We got up and walked towards the middle hallway, Mike pointed out that the first hall was designed for smaller groups, couples, threesomes, foursomes kinda thing and every room in the place had plenty of towels and bowls of condoms organized by size. The second hall was for bigger groups. It only had three rooms, the first two being much larger with three king sized beds and a few chairs and benches. The last room was similar to the first two, but with queen sized beds and two sex swings.

Mike then led us to the last hall and offered to refill our drinks on the way. Fresh drinks in hand we moved to the last hall, it had only one doublewide door leading into a large play-space. This was the BDSM space, and to say it was well equipped would be an understatement. It had several St. Andrew's Crosses, cages, bondage benches, chains hanging from the roof and against the walls as well as a giant tool bench with cuffs, floggers blindfolds, spreaders and ever other tool you could possibly imagine.

Dana: "Twice a month they put on BDSM nights where they bring in professional Doms and do instructional classes, you have to pre-register because it has limited spaces, but it is included in the price of the membership."

Kate: "That sounds fun."

Dana: "Yeah, we haven't been to one yet but I have heard good things."

Mike: "I see the attraction, but it just doesn't do anything for me."

After taking a good walk around the BDSM room and checking everything out, imagining all the fun that could be had, we headed back to the bar area where Dana and Mike bought us another round and suggested we head to the room with the couches where it was a bit easier to relax. We then spent the next hour and a half or so drinking, chatting and getting to know each other with Dana and Mike paying for drinks the whole time. We got along really well, and talked like we had known each other for years. We found out that a lot of members use the club as just a place to grab a drink and be social, Mike and Dana included as it was on their way home from work. We chatted about where we came from, what we did for work, our sexual likes and ideas. As the night progressed there was definitely a sexual tension, it was subtle at first but grew through the evening as the drinks flowed. About 11:00, Mike mentioned to Dana they should think about heading out soon, so they could be functional for work the next day.

Kate: "Well thanks for buying drinks and making us feel welcome, it's been fun and we definitely owe you guys."

Mike: "Don't worry about it, we had a couple do the same for us when we joined so we are just paying it forward."

Dana: "Well...if you really want to thank us quick though, I think I may have an Idea." she said mischievously. At which point even Mike looked at her curiously, clearly not knowing where she was going with this, saying "You do?"

"Yeah, first no pressure, if you're not sure just say no and we'll pretend I never mentioned it. But...... and maybe it's all the drinks and the tour of the BDSM room that has me all revved up, but..."

Mike: "Just out with it already!" he said laughing.

Dana: "Well, maybe it would be a nice, gentle intro to get your toes wet in the lifestyle to....well....I don't want to speak for Mike, but I think I he would agree.....well... I could really use some oral attention if you are interested. Again, no pressure, I'm just really horny right now, and I think it would be really hot to have you guys on your knees helping us get off. Nothing more than that."

Clearly the mood and drinks were having an effect on all of us. Kate and I were looking at each other trying to read each others thoughts, since we didn't see this coming, although we probably should have.

Dana: "Again, no pressure, it's been a great evening and I'm happy to call it a night here as well. You'd both have to be good with it, and if not, we'll see you next time, no big deal. If you guys are interested though, I have to say, Kate, your pretty face would look super hot sucking Mike's big cock. What do you think?" she asked looking into my eyes. "Wouldn't it turn you on to see her going down on him?"

Me: "Honestly.....I have to say it probably would."

I could see my wife was super turned on, shallow breathing, squirming in her seat, even occasionally licking her lips.

after a few minutes of contemplation my wife looked at me "Well, if you're good with it I say lets go for it. Should we go to another room? Or right here?"

Dana: "Here's good!" she exclaimed happily scooting back to peel her thong off.

Kate and I moved off our couch and got on our knees in front of our new friends looking at each other excitedly. Dana's pussy was clean shaven except a wonderfully shaped landing strip and absolutely dripping wet. I put my arms under her thighs and dove right in, teasingly licking and kissing around her lips and just above her clit making her moan almost constantly.

Dana: "Oh my god! Look how hot your wife looks! Thats sooooooo fucking hot! I love it!"

I looked up and over at my wife, and Dana wasn't kidding about it being hot, or Mike having a big cock. He was around 9", and pretty thick, to the point Kate couldn't fit much more than the head in her mouth, even though it looked like the condom was squeezing it considerably. I was kind of mesmerized watching my wife for the first time ever, giving someone other than me head, to the point Dana grabbed my hair and reminded me I had a job to do. I got back at it going right for her clit and it wasn't long before Dana let loose and came super hard. She grabbed a couple of towels and handed me one while she wiped herself off. I sat back and we watched, as moments later Mike grunted and came as well.

Dana: "How was she Mike?"

Mike: "Pretty dam good, not quite as good as you but still really good."

Dana: "Well his tongue game is on point and I'm not going to lie, you could learn a couple things." she said giggling.

At this point Kate and I were pretty much vibrating, and Dana picked up on it and said while looking at me: "Thanks a ton, that was as amazing, and just as hot as I thought it would be. We hate to have cum and jet, but tomorrow is a work day. I do think you need to take Kate into the BDSM room, tie her to one of those crosses and put that tongue to work on her though, she needs it!"

Kate: "Yeah....um.....lets go do that."

We all laughed, hugged goodbye, and Kate and I headed to the BDSM room. From there, to be honest, the rest of the night was a bit of a blur. We spent another 45 minutes or so with me making her cum several times tied up, while i struggled to not cum from just pleasuring Kate. I finally put a condom on (for the first time in years) and entered my wife, she was so hot and wet, and I was so turned on I came in what felt like seconds. We then cleaned up quick before catching an Uber home where screwed again until we both had amazing orgasms. We discussed going further in the heat of the moment than we had initially planned, but we were both ok with it and considered it a great intro night.