The Gladiator

Story Info
Can the gladiator satisfy her insatiable lust?
1.9k words
4.41
3.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18

Lucille had a look of rapturous desire spread across her face as she stood in the shadows observing the scene before her.

"Yesssss!" The woman in front of her hissed and wriggled.

"How positively ravenous," Lucille spreads her lips into a wicked smile.

"I know," Maria giggled beside her. "It's said that a gladiator can satisfy even the deepest of hungers for cock!"

"Is that so?" She stepped out of the shadows and ran a hand gently along the monstrous looking man's back causing him to pause. "Don't stop on my account."

The man looked over at her for a second, proceeded to thrust his hips forwards. The woman in front of him jerked and let out a whimper. Her breasts swung beneath her with her little pink nipples brushing the cold wooden table.

"How long can they last?" She asked turning to face her friend. "My thirst for a good hard fucking might take an age to sate."

"That depends on the beast, but this one seems to be up to the task," Maria said.

She looked up at the gladiator. "Is that true? Are you up to the task?"

The gladiator nodded as he continued to fuck the whimpering girl in front of him

Lucille circled the table and leant down next to the brown haired girls twisted face. She was sweating and whimpering and clenching her hands into fists.

"Is he quenching your thirst little one?" Lucille asked. "Is his cock as deep as I believe it to be?"

The girl nodded and let out a moan. "Ooohh!"

Lucille stood up straight and glared up at the gladiator. "Fuck her," she said. "I want you to ruin her as if she were me."

"Oh god!" The girl squealed as the gladiator groaned and thrust forwards slapping their two bodies together.

"Your god isn't the one fucking you girl," Lucille hissed. "That beast behind you is, now beg him for it!"

The girl cried out and shut her eyes tight. The man rammed himself into her as deep as he could go and grunted with eatmch thrust.

"I told you to beg," Lucille said. "Now beg!"

"Please," the girl whimpered and let out another squeal of pleasure. "Please fuck me!"

"Have you had enough?" She asked and grinned.

The girl shook her head and arched her back forcing his cock deeper into her.

"Fuck her harder," Lucille said.

The gladiator roared, gripped the girls hips and relentlessly pounded himself as hard as he could causing the girl to open her mouth and let out a long scream that echoed off every wall in the room. A few thrusts later and the gladiator grunted and jerked then relaxed as be released a thick load of hot cum deep into the girl's slit causing her to whimper and collapse forwards onto the table.

"Well, that was a delightful display," Lucille said and circled back around the table to stand next to Maria. "You may leave now," she said, gesturing to the girl.

The Gladiator stepped backwards sliding his monstrous cock out of the girl slit causing her to shudder and whimper. She lifted herself up off the table and patted the Gladiator on his chest before stumbling across the room. The inside of her thighs glistened as cum streamed down her legs. She disappeared out the door into the shadows.

"I'm not satisfied just watching, I can't very well buy something without trying it first, can I?" Lucille said to Maria.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea, I mean, we haven't paid for him yet. What if the Grandmaster gets angry?"

"You really think the Grandmaster will lay a finger on me? If my father found out he would be murdered in his sleep like a dog," Lucille said.

"I think your father would be angry that you were here in the first place. I don't think he would relish the idea of you getting fucked like an animal," Maria said.

"Oh, lighten up, my dear Maria," Lucille said. "I have needs, just like any woman. In fact, my needs are far greater than that of the average woman. I haven't had a good fucking in what Feels Like An Age, and I can tell just by looking at this man he could satisfy me like no other man could."

"at least talk to the Grandmaster first, ask him if you're allowed to Mount him," Maria said. "it would be rude not to."

"I am a princess, I do not ask for permission from anyone." Lucille said as she slinked back across the room to stand in front of the giant Gladiator. She stretched out her arm and placed her hand on his chest. His heart thudded Beneath Her palm.

"Please don't get us into trouble," Maria said.

Lucille looked back over her shoulder at Maria and grinned. "Don't worry, I won't be long."

She turned back to the Gladiator and smiled up at him wickedly. "I'm going to ask you again, is your cock up to the task? I have an appetite like no woman you have ever met."

The Gladiator glared down at her with cold eyes. "I am."

Lucille reached up and tugged on her hair, tightening her ponytail, then uncliped the clasp, holding her dress up, letting it drop to the cold wooden floor. She shuddered as a wave of cold air hit her naked body, causing her nipples to harden and the fine hairs on her arms and back to stand on end.

"Do you like what you see?" she grinned and gently brushed her fingertips down the side of her neck, along her perky breasts and over the muscles of her toned stomach.

The Gladiator nodded.

Lucille scooted her boddy up onto the edge of the table and leaned back on her arms. She licked her lips as the Gladiator stepped forward.

"Are you ready, Gladiator?" she said and let out a little giggle as she parted her thighs, revealing her smooth dripping slit.

"Are you?" the Gladiator growled. Lucille let out a yelp of surprise as the man gripped her ankles and lifted her legs straight up into the air.

"Oh yes, but don't treat me like a princess. Once you're inside me I'm nothing but a cock hungry slut," she said. "Understood?"

The Gladiator nodded and thrust forwards burying himself from tip to base inside her. Lucille let out a little whimper of surprise. She hadn't expected him to go all the way in straight away, but she was glad he did. She was instantly filled and spread by his thick shaft wider than she had ever been spread. She could feel every vein and throb of his cock as the walls of her inside were stretched to the limit of what she had ever experienced.

"Ooohh, Maria. You have no idea what you're missing," Lucille hissed as the Gladiator slid himself all the way out of her, then drove himself back inside, causing the table beneath them to rattle and shake.

"Is he deep," Maria asked.

"Sooooo deep," Lucille groaned and let herself fall backwards. She spread her arms and gripped the edge of the wooden table, clutching as tight as she could. "Now, what did I tell you, Gladiator?"

"you are a cock hungry slut," the Gladiator replied.

"Then treat me like one," Lucille said and closed her eyes waiting for the Gladiator to begin his welcome Assault on her cunt.

He began to thrust into her, slow at first, and then his grip grew tighter on her ankles and before she could protest, not that she would anyway, the Gladiator was sliding his thick cock in and out of her slit relentlessly.

"Ohhhh, harder," Lucille squealed. "You can go harder than that, surely!"

The Gladiator groaned, and his pace quickened even faster. Lucille's legs began to quiver. A thin filmed of sweat collected on a skin causing her body to glisten in the dim light.

"oh yes, fuck me!" she gasped barely able to breathe.

The room was filled with sounds of skin slapping against skin, screams of a pleasure she had never felt in her life, and the dull rattle of the table beneath her as the Gladiators wild assault between her spread legs continued for what felt like hours.

"I'm going to cum," Lucille gasped. "Don't stop, oh god, please don't stop fucking me!"

The Gladiator was so deep inside her now it felt like he was gonna rip her in half, but she welcomed every inch of his long thick cock with a stream of squeals and screams that echoed off every wall of the room. She was close now. She could feel the inevitable explosion building up inside her, and the Gladiator, the huge giant of a man, pounded into her over and over like a NeverEnding express train. Another hard thrust from him and her legs were twitching. On the next, her back was arching, and on his third thrust he didn't pull out. He held himself inside her as the walls of a pussy tightened around his shaft and her mouth and eyes burst open allowing for an explosive scream to rip from her throat almost causing the very air around her to vibrate from the force.

"I'm cummmming!" Lucille screamed as her entire body erupted in the most intense orgasm she had ever had in her life. It crashed through her body in wave after wave of pleasure. Her nipples grew so hard and stiff they almost hurt. She felt a warmth inside her stomach and realized the Gladiator had released himself inside her. She felt his cum spurt and splutter covering her insides in white hot liquid.

"Oh my goodness!" she groaned and lay on the table for a minute or so, allowing her heavy breathing to slow to a gentle pant. "You sold yourself to me, Gladiator."

"Are you done now?" Maria said.

Lucille glanced over at her friend. She was sitting on the floor with her back against the wall. Her legs were spread, and her hand was up her dress. She had a slightly pink tinge to her face and a little glean of sweat on her forehead.

"I take it to you are?" Lucille giggled.

"Oh yes, if you're buying him, I can't wait to give him a try," Maria said. "Just watching him fuck you made me cum, hard!"

"We will take him home, and use him until we are spent. Does that sound good to you?"

Maria nodded and stood up on shaky legs.

Lucille gestured for the Gladiator to step away. She whimpered as he pulled his cock out of her causing a stream of liquid to gush from between her legs and splatter onto the floor.

"Get the Grandmaster while I make myself presentable, and tell him this one is mine!"

Without delay Maria disappeared out the door into the Darkness of the hallway.

Lucille looked up at the Gladiator and spread her lips into a smile. "Tell me your name."

"It's Darius, my princess," he replied.

"Well, Darius," Lucille sat up and wiped off some of the sweat that had collected on her breasts and stomach with the palm of her hand. "I own you now, and you better not disappoint me. I need stamina, because now that my pussy has tasted your thick cock, I'm going to want you, all night, every night."

Darius nodded hoping he was up to the task of satisfying the princesses insatiable appetite.