All Comments on 'Stay With Me Tonight'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

Erick wouldn't look at me. I could see how much the confrontation was hurting him. His voice was shaking and there were tears dripping down his cheeks as he answered me.

Im a cuck, I deserve to be treated like shit by someone who never really loved me

Thats why Im going to give up 66% of our household income and spend and extra 20 grand each year on air fare so I can watch you fuck other people in person

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5'4 and 180 ?

At that height and weight she is a pig !

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Well written but I don't think he should have accepted her back so easily. What a hypocrite to have a go at him when she thought he might be cheating. He should have made more of that in their discussion. Why couldn't she have quit and started voluntary work - he made more than her. I don't mind reconciliation but she never got how much she had hurt him. 4 stars for good writing.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

As someone famous once said ‘that dog won’t hunt’

She started having affairs to get a good nights sleep. Give me a break!

Only one explanation for the hubby’s behaviour, he enjoyed being the cuckold.

Which is pretty much this authors core belief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not a bad story.

Your attention to detail makes for a really good story. You present it well.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You don't know career women...

I have been married to one for 39 years, driven, incredibly bright, very well educated (4 BS, 2 MS and 1 PhD all received with high honors all in in science all concurrently from top Universities). Women like that rule countries, build empires, save lives. I am so blessed to be in her life. I work hard but I am a plodder and a worker bee compared to her. Her work saves roughly 40K people per year for over 10 years, I make sure that the local mom-and-pop don't get hacked and make sure our kids gets to soccer practice, she flies on the company Gulf Stream with the CEO, I drive a nice safe and well used SUV between scholar bowl and piano practice. I am blessed and if she has had an affair, I don't want to know, because it has not impacted me at all. I only have so much energy and time, normally she nails me to the bed every weekend for at least 2 hours every Saturday and Sunday, frankly with the virus thing I am nearly fucked out, I hope she goes back to work, I need the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope

That 3 legged dog definitely won't hunt. And there is nothing in this story worth taking home after killing it anyway. She is just a trophy on some studs headboard, no reason for a follow up here. Her undisclosed pregnancy will surprise eve the author.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 4 years ago
Come again?

In the name of all that's holy, why would you stay with a woman you're afraid to let out of your sight?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brooooooo

Can someone get a gun and shoot this Author... I cant believe you would write something like this...you should at least made the guy have abit of a revenge fuck before taking the slut back. Or better still dump the bitch...

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Well, at least it was different. . .

. . . but there was no passion in this. I couldn’t get into the characters at all.

The best part was her acknowledgement that she just had to have a man in her bed overnight, and that theme was something to work with, but it was still left kind of flat.

And, sorry, but 5’4 and 180 lb isn’t going to get a woman hit on by several men and even one woman in a single might. She’s not carrying a few extra pounds, but ten extra pot roasts plus 20 gallons of ice cream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Observation!

You are mentally ill, or full of shit (whatever comes first)

Why? (no because I would be hater)

This is your comment:

"You will know that I do not believe in throwing away long term relationships."

Me, as well... There is no need to burn the bitch if she learned from it!

To reconcile is a sign of strength, not weakness... but:

The way you presented her to the reader... she learned nothing:

If Bryan didn't breakup with her, she was very ready to sleep with him,

while talking counseling with mentally sick husband who knew about that!

I am sorry to say, your character haven't learned anything, just like you!!!

Why I know that... because I was reading some of your other stories!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Nice try but no

Erick should have cut her loose and found a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
For his safety I think you left out a rather obvious rule

You listed 4 rules, no pregnancy, something that can be taken care of via birth control pills: so shouldn't there be a 5th rule: no sex without a condom?

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
Just another cuckold story

Told by a male trying to justify his lack of manhood or a woman trying to justify being a feminist. Cannot buy the "sex because I need hugs" but won't find a job so she could stay home at night and get all she wanted by asking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry, just doesn’t fly.

He’s a wimp. Ok, I can accept one time she lets her pussy think for her much like a guy let’s the little head do it, but seriously an ongoing thing for a year with two different guys? Uh uh. The thing is I really am a reconciliation kind of guy but she is way over the top. The holding is an emotional attachment to another man. Screw the bullshit about loving her husband. She’s fucking and being intimate with other men for over a year. Sorry, she’s history. Divorce her. This is definitely a BTB story and I’m not one for BTB stories unless they are deserved. This one does. Kick her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
willing cuckoldry garbage

don't except any high scores on this garbage.One Star..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmm

No just not remotely realistic.

She cheated for sex not to be held. She could have gotten a contrasting job if that was true.

Maybe reconcile but how you did it would be major outlier in behavior.

Staying together is an ok story option but not this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hi

And why would he keep the whore time to toss the slut to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I almost lost it at ‘5 times the salary’

A story that starts with some silly usually continues that way, but I admit this one didn’t. Then you had to spoil it again with him giving his job up. Think about it. He earned twice what she did. Who paid his airfares? Who paid his hotel costs? Insurances? What the hell did he do all day.

Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What a shit show. I guess you think all men should be tucked. If you have to watch a women that close she is not worth it. On the other hand he should have ruined both those shit heads lives. Send the pictures to both of women in their lives and maybe found a way to mess them up even if he needed his buddies to help.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Silly

Silly reason to cheat, and silly reason for husband to keep a wife who cheated for so long and often. You may have been trying to write a serious story, but you succeeded only in writing another silly cuckold story.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
It is your crazy story, but.

So even though it is your story, I have to check it against a bit of reality. So here it goes.

Husband makes 2x as much as wife. Wife wants to work, but to do so has to cheat. Strange solution for husband, he quits his job to be with wife so she won't cheat.

Here are some solutions I would propose. (1) Kick her to the curb since she appears to be an unfaithful selfish cur, ( 2) She quits her current job and does something else, stays home an pretends to be a faithful wife, ( 3) Dump the therapist who encourages him to be a cuck, and instead finds one that helps him man up and quit sniveling about his past. (4) ignore his wife's obvious unfaithfulness and find comfort and satisfaction with another women while he is married. Move her in. The wife can keep cheating and he can work on a long term exit plan.

One or four work for me.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfabout 4 years ago
Yes but...

I'll give you a 5 for being a good writer with a good imagination. But, I call bullshit on the husband. First of all a marriage cannot work with one spouse being gone all week, at least a loving marriage. I don't care what anyone says. And since my morals always lead me to BTB, I would have dumped the bitch in a heartbeat. To me a vow is a vow. You break it and you're gone. Sayonara!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Deeply disturbed woman.

Changing jobs so she doesn't travel is a better solution. Is she unwilling to make any sacrifices for her marriage? When she asked Brian to sleep with her she showed her priorities. He's a saint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The conclusions here are ludicrous.

Why would he quit a very well paid job? Why doesn't she quit and take a job that doesn't require travel? Apparently for no other reason than she needs to have her way and be in charge. She can't sleep alone? Hug a pillow. She's too much of a control freak and he's too much of a spineless excuse for a man. And the counselors advice? She'd lose her license with advice like that. This whole story was a train wreck.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Reply to anonymous

LOVE .

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Couldn't finlsh

I tried but it got away from me in Cleveland. I finally lost it in SC. How can anyone who quits when their spouse wants them home more. Go back to work and stay away every day. Than after 24 yrs being faithful in marriage, start two separate affairs in the same week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Garbage

Bizarre, highly unrealistic, repititive, shallow, no depth in characters, seens like the crap written hastly in 20min train journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It's your story, but...

To me cheating is cheating. She did more than cuddle with these guys. I think I can understand if he wanted to give her another chance, but quitting his job is ridiculous and controlling. If she needs comfort at night, get her a puppy.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Both

Both took the same vows, but only one kept them. The is a classic serial cheater, and we all know what he is.

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 4 years ago
A weekend marrage.

It can't work ever. When either spouse is gone all week for long periods cheating is bound to happen sooner or later. The traveler or the home bound one or both will eventually seek companionship. It is a lose/lose situation and I hate cheaters, men or women. I did not like this story hence the 2**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
amazing

can you get any lower? I guess you could. You could ask that she come to you dirty so you could clean her up (only on this site).

The author is an idiot! Why? read the beginning of the story where he writes the description of the protagonist. The obese middle-aged mother of two. He adds some psychological character that contradicts itself within two or three paragraphs. I guess being "so rich" can lead to some people deluding themselves, especially with that award winning tire around their midsection

Overall, lame as it gets.

Reality needs some room in this category.

Smokepole

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

Only idiots believe that a long relationship is a reason not to get divorced from a whore! But there are many idiots out there!

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Well done and creative solution at the end

but not very believable. Why couldnt the wife get a job that didnt involve this extensive travel? And the justification the husband used to convince himself to stay in the marriage is that his wife needed held at night-so she allowed other guys to bang her like a drum? In the end, still a simp cuck for rationalizing her selfish behavior away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Many live through the traveling spouse cheating either finding out or not I believe all think it’s happening but just don’t want to know . Some just cheat themselves to compensate and even the score or others find out and divorce which I would do . I would’ve slowly liquidated all our assets then divorced her. If they truly didn’t need the money than if being that lonely would cause her to cheat than get a different job to occupy your time even if it pays less. It makes it worse that they weren’t in need of money . So in this case she is a self centered lying cheating cunt who at the root of it only care about her. She need this job , she needs to be held at night . First off I’m not the type to live with that . I couldn’t be married to a person who had to travel a lot let alone 5 days a week . The kids were older so why be married if your never together. Then she is getting fucked all of the five days she is away while he’s home jerking off . Every guy I knew in my life that traveled for work said they are usually fucking coworkers but also all the hotels they stay in have other travelers and all think the same thing that it’s easy and detached when away . Most s as Lao say the middle aged married woman are the best because they will do anything. He tells them all the same thing , that all the woman his age do this or that and they want to be looked at the same so they do it with extra enthusiasm. He always at some point cums on there face to show dominance and loves to fuck there ass .

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago

Interesting and well-written story that challenges the reader to differentiate between what is society's accepted norm to cheating versus how two complex, adult individuals very much in love with each other deal with the situation in their lives.

Thank you and please keep writing.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
She chose her job over her marriage

Erik should have given her one chance to quit her job and the travel. If she refused he would know his place in her priorities. Keven and Bryan both deserved some lessons about sleeping with married women. Physical punishment was required.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

a lot of a wimp should have tossed the whore to the curb and beat the shit out of her two lovers now he needs some balls and get rid of the slut not give her a pass

mark73107mark73107almost 4 years ago

What an absolute pussy. He should have MADE HER QUIT her job or get one that didn't require her to travel, but nooo the fucking pussy quit his job so he could make sure he was the one that tucked his whore of a wife into bed at night.

One fucked up story dude. 1*

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

There is an interesting sequel in here you know. First off Erick has some sort of PTSD from being abandoned by his mother and left as a punching bag for his step father. His mother was so fucking clueless that he's living in a terrible apartment just to get away from that asshole. That sort of filters how he responds to tragedy. Ever try to pet a dog thats been beaten by someone else. It either bites your hand or flinches and runs. Erick is that dog, sure you can blow air here and tell him to BTB and he's a wimp. Well he's been tortured, he's never had a normal relationship with another person until Kate and here Kate pulled some BS on him. So yeah, he could get rid of her, and rightfully so and be alone but really that just hurts him more. He truly has no one so he quits. These two seem to be doing well and Erick knows how to live cheap and Kate picked him when he was poor. No the fucked up part here is she has to work and it has to be THIS JOB with the traveling and if Erick isn't there she's going to fuck someone. The whole I need a teddy bear to sleep with BS happens late in the story, early on she's getting off on the attention, Keven worked her and Bryan, well Bryan should be fired for sitting down and having dinner with a hotel guest. Bryan is an idiot and is too stupid to have that job.

No the sequel would be Erick working through his problems from his childhood (I can't remember if the step dad is alive, it would ROCK to have the step dad dying and Erick coming in to tell him to fuck off for what he did to him, same for his mother) but Erick needs to deal with these demons because eventually Kate is going to realize he ain't leaving ever and she can play the field. It might be nice to read an ultimatum, a year or two down the road where Erick is tired of living in a Holiday Inn while Korporate Kate goes off and works all day, hotel life gets old REAL FAST when you are alone all day. These two need to move forward although I do see in my mind some sort of LW trope where there is a blow up, Kate digs in and Erick splits having conquered his demons of the past and wants to stay in a house for a change. Kate has that come to Jesus moment and spends the whole story tracking him down. (I know I just described 20 stories....sometimes these occur on boats!) But there is a lot to exploit in this story to make it a bit more epic. My only true complaint is the gay son who gets the shaft (pun not intended) in the story as he's kind of a jerk and oh guess what, he's gay! Sure there are plenty of gay shitheads in the world and there are also plenty of gay heroes in the world, tossing that in at the end doesn't do anything for the story and seems like there is an agenda (I doubt there is) but that's the vibe I got from that. Love to read a 2nd and third part, this has the makings of a bigger tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What complete and utter bullsh*t!

She didn’t love him, she was a whore plain and simple and he was a complete p*ssy b*tch who should have had that lying, sack of sh*t whore killed!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
so you gave her every excuse

He's a natural born cuckold. But the writer gives her so many excuse to explain her cheating it made it sickening to me. She's a cheater and he's a willing cuckold. If you have to be with her all the time then she'll cheat we ever is not with her. He'll be taking a shit and she'll be get bent over by the milk man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like the way he handled his business

Like a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SO, YOU, THE AUTHOR, DON'T BELIEVE IN

"throwing away" long term relationships. If you really believed that, you wouldn't write the husband or wife as adulterers, because the disrespect, betrayal, destruction of trust, destruction of the bond of exclusive marital intimacy are what "throw away" long term relationships.

You've gone out of your way to write a woman who is infantile and a husband who is a weak cuckish sub-beta male. It's not convincing in fiction, and in real life rewarding the wife's treason against her husband by having her husband act as her duena and maintain the illusion of having a marriage would be delusional and grossly immoral.

G1962G1962over 3 years ago
Brain dead

Simple solution: Get a job with less travel.

Why would anyone want a job that allowed them to be home three days a week?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wimp

Portraying men as wimps and women as stupid seems to be the trend

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Agree Or disagree with the lifestyles and outcomes you did a very good job of trailing the trials and pitfalls of remote relationships.

Some work some don’t

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry, even if I could accept your premise, the resolution doesnt work. It is further attempt at the destruction of men and the family unit. Coupled with commercials constantly showing white men as foolish and stupid and white women (usually blonds) in intimate relations with black men, these stories are as damaging to the fabric of our culture as Trump's lies and conspiracies. Done with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PUKE!!!

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just what an odd weird story. This couldn't feel even remotely realistic.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Erick should change his name. It is a very manly name and he is anything but manly. Maybe Erica would be more appropriate. She is a whore and he is an idiot/wimp. The other guys should have been beaten to a pulp but Erica dosen't have it in him. Pathetic.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

Sorry I hate anything that even smells like a cuck

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

She needed to be held. Okay then find a job close to home. This insufferable female character could not have been any more selfish. Any decent man would give her two choices LONG before she started slutting. Find a job close to home or sign the divorce paperwork

RR431RR431almost 2 years ago

Fiction is as fiction does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Weird story and even weirder ending!

No way Jose!

Not in our lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write well but the characters are all so flawed that I lose interest as to what their problems are. Men without testosterone are merely uninteresting wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would he keep the whore should have gotten rid of her as soon as he found out about the other men she should have come home to the locks being changed and no way to get in she is a whore and he is a stupid wimp

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

OK but a bit unreal

webbtrailwebbtrailover 1 year ago

You captured the emotional context/perspective of being a beaten child accurately/acutely bringing free-flowing tears to my eyes. This is the first time I have seen anyone accurately connect to a life of depression and loneliness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having read your story I can honestly say, I loved it. I hate BTB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a whore and her good little cuck husband. Hate these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ok 2 stars, shit story, author brags about his reconciliation agenda and that means hes not a real man either even if hes 'fathered" a kid. To start, if this slut is 5'4" and 180lbs she not a few extra lbs overweight, shes obese(maybe the # was a typo?). Retires, goes crazy bored , gets rehired at 5x old salary, just ridiculous, bad, BS. Travels all week every week but really wanted a new escalade, when and where the fuck is she gonna drive it , especially when, weekends? more stupid shit. Well since she rescued him when he was broken and had nothing to live for, she can fuck around to her hearts content and hubby will kiss her ass, suck the cum outen her cunt and ass and just be happy shes willing to make me her cuckold, remember that i jhave something to live for and am no longer a broken man?WTF? Absolute tripe. Hubby ruminates about her cheating and mentions "if i had to share her" thing is he doesnt have to, he chooses to because he is 1- not a man and 2- still very fucking broken. After the confrontation(poor word) he checks out the lovers, tells one, with disdain and contempt "only a real POS would fuck a married woman" but no judgement at all for the MARRIED whoring slut(his wife) who is fucking around w/multiple men, none of whom are her hubby, just cuz she wants to wake up w/ someone holding her? But wont quit job requiring all the travel, wont try another job, just pathetic and lazy by the author. Real people would deal w/ this situation differently and more realistically, or hubby would say "be home at night if you want arms around you in da morning or im divorcing you so i can find someone to hold me at night.. So I thougth this was actually a pretty bad story, with unbelievable incomes personalites, actions and thinking, actually people that are autistic or have IQs of 60/70 migth reason and act like this, but no one else. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What I don’t think is realistic about these WACC RAAC stories is why the guy, finding out his wife had a year long affair while traveling, why he wouldn’t get some on the side too during her absence? Oh, yeah he’s a WACC, that explains it. But what was good for the goose is just as good for the gander. He’s alone all week, every week. Plenty of tine for a few side honeys. Any why not? Isn’t he just as lonely, and in need of some female bed warmers? All these 45 year old women are just sluts ruled by their cunts but guys aren’t ruled by the little head? Come on.

schulz777schulz7779 months ago

It's one of those stories that I hate most. Those stories where you somehow get a feeling that a husband deserves everything bad that his wife did to him. I read several stories of this writer and his lack of talent is obvious reason why he is not capable to write a good reconciliation story. All of his husbands are kind of weak and have no self respect at all. You want to know how to write a good reconciliation story - read Longhorn 07 stories.

So far 2starrs

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

you can't convince me those children are his, he's already accepted he's a cuck, now he's just lying at the end

orion2bear2orion2bear26 months ago

Did not care for it she carried on lng term affairs with multiple men and husband does nothing nothing against raac stories if there is remorse but this just wasn't belivable

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 months ago

You are a really fine writer. But I don't like Kate. And I don't accept your story premise, i.e. she HAS to work, and she HAS to have a man hold her at night, even at the expense of trading her character and integrity. Also, she doesn't have to work at all despite her claim that she does. And I can't believe she couldn't get another job, one that does not require constant travel. Erick is kind of weak in several areas, but his inability to confront her and stand up for himself is understandable in view of the background. Also, it is understandable that he wants to keep his marriage, but not at the expense of his own sense of self-worth. I think he should sell her. Maybe to a group of bikers. Or international slave traders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was anticipating a good story, but when you described the wife as 5’ 4”, and 180 lbs, you lost me. Sorry, but at best, she’s really plump, at best. Sure, she can find sexual partners, as any woman can because it’s all warm inside, but she’s no real beauty or catch. Frankly, she’s just plain fat.

OlefishermanOlefisherman24 days ago

Killed the story with your closing, good job author.I gave it a one you wanted it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.