Stay with Momma

Story Info
Madison convinces her now-graduate son to stay with her.
2k words
3.91
26.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

The main character is Madison, a 40-year old tall, single mom with very long, straight ginger hair reaching down to her ankles. Of course, her hair is very thick too. Madison has an 18-year old (almost 19) graduate son named Max, who is a few inches shorter, and both of them share common interests such as sci-fi films and gaming.

------

Story below:

During her son Max's graduation, Madison cried emotionally, as any mother would, as she watched her son give a graduation speech. Tears of both joy and sadness rolled down her face lightly. Madison was happy that Max would be taking the next big step of independence in her life, but she was also sad that if he moved out, she would be living all by herself.

Madison was unlike many other moms. She often found it hard to socialize with moms around her age due to her tomboyish interests, such as the sci-fi genre, video games popular amongst teenagers, and even heavy rock. She was not going to let the age of 40 prevent her from staying a teenager at heart.

Madison loved to wear black clothing, which would especially consists of an oversized t-shirt of a game or movie that she enjoyed. This often earned Madison a couple of rude glances from some of the older women, but she nonetheless stayed true to the person she wanted to be.

Madison did not excuse her responsibility of being a mother to Max. However, there were many times when she encouraged Max to see her as a friend, not just his mother, particularly when Max felt embarrassed that she wanted to hang out with him, especially if he had friends over.

That night, following his graduation, Max saw Madison as she walked into his room, wearing an oversized t-shirt with a skull and crossbones emblem as well as a pink pair of panties. She came to give Max a goodnight kiss, just as she'd normally do.

"Good night, Max, my superstar graduate!" she said, kissing his left cheek.

"Good night, mom," Max said.

Max watched as Madison walked out of his room, admiring her bright, fiery red hair. Madison gave her right ass cheek a soft scratch, exposing part of her large, rounded ass. Madison turned around, not giving thought to how she lightly exposed one of her ass cheeks, and smiled at Max, waving at him, before walking off into the distance.

In recent days, Max would sometimes get a boner around Madison, especially when she gave him a motherly kiss. Max did not like getting boners around Madison, and tried his best to hide whenever he would have one.

Even when Max tried to tell himself that Madison is only his mom or that he could name several hot ladies his age, Max still could not fight the feeling. Madison didn't look as if she physically aged one bit from her college years, and she was arguably hotter, both inside and out, than the average woman Max saw in his life. Madison's loyalty, kindness, shared interests, and relatable nature made her the perfect woman to want to have.

Since the graduation ceremony, Madison had been similarly struggling with romantic feelings toward Max. Max had fully matured into a handsome young man, somewhat resembling her ex-boyfriend. Max also relatively similar personality as his father, like when he and Madison would have gaming sessions together.

As she lay in bed, Madison's worries returned of being all alone if Max were to move out. Madison fingered herself for about two seconds, imagining Max hugging and kissing her naked, before stopping herself.

"What am I doing?!?" Madison spoke softly to herself. "This is my son, I can't be in a romantic relationship with him! I need to at least try and find myself another man!"

Madison decided to take a warm bath to try and get her mind off. As she lounged back into the water, she imagined Max right there next to her, with his naked body wrapped around her.

Madison's plan to have a bath without the thought of being naked with her son, Max, was unsuccessful. She slipped on only a black T-shirt and climbed into bed, continuing to masturbate while thinking of Max, only this time she did not stop herself.

The embarrassed hidden feelings felt by both Max and Madison around the same time seemed as if fate had decided for them to be together. Madison continued fantasizing about Max throughout the night, but still felt hesitant.

Madison did not get a lot of sleep the previous night. She lay on her bed, which had a wet stain on it due to her orgasms. She worried that Max would notice, and quickly went to go put her bedding in the washing machine.

In response to her newfound feelings for Max, Madison felt the first step would be to be in his way more. Madison wanted to be noticed by Max as if she were a young woman around his age, but was not willing to open up about her feelings.

As Max came downstairs, he noticed Madison having some of his cereal, wearing only a black tank top and pink panties.

"Mom, why are you having some of my cereal?" Max asked. "And why are you underdressed?"

Madison shrugged, not knowing how to respond, so she said, "I just felt like it, I guess."

Max went to the laundry room to go wash his pile of dirty laundry. He could see Madison's bedding was still in the washing machine.

"Mom, didn't you just wash your bedding a few days ago?" Max asked.

Madison quickly walked over to the laundry room and said, "It's almost done, just give it a few more minutes."

As Madison was talking to Max, he looked at her large boobs and curves and could feel himself becoming slightly horny, so he quickly turned around hoping to hide his face. However, Madison noticed and let out a bit of a laugh.

Madison went to go put her bedding in the dryer. As she walked over, Madison teased Max a bit by playing with her hair and putting her left thumb on her panties, making it look as if she would pull them down. Madison then walked in front of Max and did a final tease of shaking her ass back and forth a few times before walking away.

About ten minutes later, Max went to his bedroom door and noticed it was closed. Max tried to open the door, but it was locked. Madison was in Max's room, once again trying to get Max's attention. She heard Max banging on the door and then opened it.

"Mom, what's going on, you've been acting really weird lately?" Max asked. "Almost as if you have a crush on me," he said.

"Well..." Madison replied, looking as if she was going to cry, "I'm not only so proud of you, my graduate son, but I'd also miss you terribly if you move out and would have no one else to live with."

That night, Max was thinking about what Madison had said. He had conflicting thoughts of taking the next step to becoming independent or staying with Madison. He was struggling to deny it to himself--his mom was not just hot, she was smoking hot, almost like her fiery, ginger hair was supportive of that notion.

The next morning, when Max went downstairs, he saw Madison wear nothing but a t-shirt of their favorite shooter video game, Rattlesnake Annihilators. Madison rolled up her shirt to reveal her pussy and ass and smiled at Max.

After finishing his breakfast, Max went into a bathroom and masturbated with thoughts of Madison. He could not believe he was jerking off to thoughts of his own mother. Madison had a feeling Max went to the bathroom for that reason, so she quietly stood outside the bathroom door, smiling to herself.

When Max exited the bathroom, he saw Madison and began to feel embarrassed, almost certain she had caught on to what he was doing.

"No need to feel embarrassed, sweetie," Madison said, walking up to Max. She laid her pussy on his boner, grabbed Max's face and forcefully kissed him.

"Get rid of any doubts you may have on mind," Madison said softly. "We're no longer mother and son, we're boyfriend and girlfriend." Madison continued to forcefully kiss Max, who began to return the favor.

"I... I just..." Max said.

"No need to explain, mommy understands," Madison said, smiling.

That afternoon, Madison sought to ramp things up with Max even further. She had bought a movie called Vera, a live-action adult fetish film starring a bottomless woman of the same name. Vera lives under a gynarchy, where she not only fights crime on the street, but also aliens and other monsters. She is assisted by a large crime-fighting syndicate consisting entirely of bottomless attractive ladies.

Max became very erect when he saw the front cover of the film. Vera, a woman with straight, dark brown hair extending partway down her back, could be seen doing a side pose, wearing only a fitted leather jacket down to her waist line, a pair of black high heel shoes, and a black belt to store her gun. For the cover art, Vera could be seen squatting as she held up a gun and faced the front, smiling, as a way to allure others into watching the film.

"Oh fuck yes," Max said. "We're definitely watching this!"

Madison snuggled with Max as they watched the film together. She glanced at Max, suggesting she would be willing to have sex with him after the film.

One of the scenes that made Max the most erect is when a global military, also consisting of hundreds of bottomless women, made an oath to serve and protect the world from any alien invasion.

"Sure you could watch this by yourself, but isn't it nicer when you have someone special to watch it with?" Madison said as they were partway through the film.

"Heh, I suppose so!" Max said.

The movie paid a lot of attention to detail, and for various specific scenes, the camera angle would give prominence to the female characters' curves, pussy, and ass, or sometimes all three at once.

After the film, Madison laid down and pulled up her shirt to show her pussy again. Her face was an indicator that she wanted Max to start fucking her.

"Yep, after seeing all the neverending hotness in that film, I'm fully locked and loaded," Max said. "The problem is that we don't have any condoms."

"Doesn't matter," Madison said. "Let's not worry about that right now, and I'll order some birth control pills."

Max inserted his erect penis in Madison's pussy, thrusting back and forth. Madison moaned excitedly throughout, and both she and Max had an orgasm.

"I loved the feeling of your dick in my pussy... Let's see how it tastes in my mouth," Madison said, proceeding to give Max a blowjob.

"Mmm... feels sooo good," Madison said. Your dick is erect but the skin is still nice and soft! If you don't mind, I'd like to blow you daily!" Max was indifferent to the idea and shrugged.

After experimenting with a variety of sex positions, Madison asked Max, "Are you still considering to move out or will you please be the man of the house for your mom...no I mean, your smoking hot girlfriend."

"I mean, yeah," Max said. "You sure gave me a wild experience these past couple of days, and I'd love to not only play games but also watch more sexy films like Vera with you rather than by myself."

"Well I didn't want you to move out, but I do want both of us to move out together then," Madison said. "To a place where nobody knows us so that we can keep our incestuous relationship a secret."

That evening, Madison held Max's hand as they walked over to end their day by showering together. "Here's to many more adventures involving the two of us," Madison said.