Staying Fit

Story Info
A bold, sexy, lusty lady traps her gym trainer.
3.4k words
4.11
6.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

STAYING FIT!

I am Nathan. A gym trainer. Over 6 ft high, well built and quite hot. But what's hotter is my eye for the eager ones. For two months, there has been a tall girl, Jina, who is giving me needy vibes.

Usually, girls around me are much shorter than me, but this girl is a good match for me. I have a beautiful girlfriend at home. I'm kind of committed. Everything is going well, but this girl gets my attention whenever she is here.

The other day, she had come in those loose shoulder, crop top and tight leggings. She had sportswear inside. well it was obvious that she wore something inaide.

Jina regularly works out in the same attire but that day as there were only two of us or I don't know why, she removed her crop top and worked out only in her sports bra and tight shorts.

Jina called me many times near her and wanted me to stay and get the workouts done right. I appreciate her efforts, but man... I'm a grown ass man who has needs... you know the unholy ones.

Though she went overboard in keeping me close to her, I was confined to my limits. But deep down, all I wanted was to hold her hips tight and bang into her needy heat, maybe.

I decided that if anything like that happens again, I wouldn't hold back myself ever and give her what she wants. Or take what she has been trying to offer since months. I'll not let go the opportunity next time.

I was not wrong at all. It's late in the evening now. Jina came in really late this evening. Being her trainer, I had to stay back. It was raining outside, and people had not come in much this evening. And few left early.

Soon, there was me and only Jina again. It was quite cold and probably freezing outside. Jina, being Jina, she removed her crop top and was only in her sports wear and shorts now the Same ones which shows her boobs, nipples and even the lines of the folds of her pussy in those tight shorts.

Jina works out well, no doubt. That's how she maintains such a hot body. She has good bony shoulders and long legs. She is thick on her ass and thighs. She has extremely unparalleled beauty. We can say 'world wide beautiful'.

Jina's bosom is not much like my girlfriend's sexy melons, which absolutely makes me weak. But she has some medium ones enough for an athletic body like hers. She is very flexible and bendy too. šŸ˜œ

Jina's small eyes, fair skin tone, fine jawline, big pouty lips all added to her face value. Her lips stand out and Oh, how I wish to devour them. And today was that day probably.

I was watching and giving her cues from a comfortable distance. She was the one who called me closer, saying, " I need to hold and grip her legs for stretches." Who am I to deny. I went ahead and started the counts for her Matt exercises.

I was hesitant, maybe I wasn't used to any other woman than my girlfriend. I was not feeling there yet, but this is Jina. Who is hot and fancy and needy and throwing herself on to me. What would a young blood do in such cases?

But I held on. Yes, for some reason, I didn't divulge in her needs. She asked me to hold her legs firmer so that she could stretch up well. I did exactly that without giving her the much needed look.

It was more like she was lying on the mat below, and I had to take both her legs upon my shoulders and bend them towards her stomach, stretching the core of thigh muscles and buttocks.

But what the issue was that we male trainers help that with other boys and not girls because of obvious reasons. It's more like thrusting into her with my dick into her hot pot. šŸ”„ šŸ„µ. I was hesitant. But I tried doing it along the sides so that our intimates don't touch.

Jina was bold to say that I should do that the usual way, and it's okay with her. It was more of an invitation. My mind was responding with the tingling bulge in my underpants. Oh good lord, save me, I thought.

Hesitantly, but willingly, I did that. I held her thighs and put her legs over my shoulders as I bent her thighs towards her stomach. My body leaned as needed, giving her a hint of my bulge between her ass. My heart was racing for no reason.

I have a sweet girlfriend waiting for me at home willingly stripping for me all night. And here I was touching my manhood into other girls' Territory. What was I doing?

Jina moaned with the stretches and was saying "more" She gripped my hands and slid them more downwards closer towards her core. I couldn't take my eyes off her lips as she was seductively breathing out.

Jina asked "more," and I did more. Bent her more and leaned further. That was it. She held my nape and grazed over my hair, blinking her eyes. I had no clue what she was thinking. But I was catching up with my over active hormones not to go overboard.

Jina held me tight at that position, looking deep into my eyes, asking for everything I was not ready for. But she took the lead. She cupped my face and caressed my cheeks. I only kept staring, but her fingers moved over my lips.

Jina pressed over my lips slowly, and my manhood was throbbing now. She could feel that over her tight ass, which was pressed against my now full blown erection. I was kind of grinding because of the proximity, which wasn't my intention at all.

Jina leaned forward, with my lips at the top, and I pressed my bottom more towards her warm cunt. She didn't hold back. She pressed her lips hungrily over mine, and I started grinding my throbbing erection over her clothed pussy.

Jina took liberty in pressing her lips so dearly and opened up her cavern for my hungry tongue. I started exploring all depths of hers. And she widened her legs more for my cock to access her pussy.

As my hands held her arms kissing her deeply, my grip over her thighs loosened and she widened her legs more. I was willingly acting up to her plans.

Our lips tasted each other madly. Our tongues tangled wildly. Our chests collided, and my hands moved over her tight sports bra, pressing over her toned tits. I was a big fan of curvy women, Jina was nowhere near that. But this lady had got me now with her not so big breasts calling for my action.

It didn't take time for me to raise her sports bra and see her nipples free themselves out of the tight hold. Her hands moved over my hands, pressing them over her nipples. Her one hand held me tight around my neck, not letting me out of her kisses. And the other slides down towards my hardened crotch grinding over my tight pelvis.

My hands squeezed her tits and played with her erect nipples. We were supported by a fluffy comfy gym exercise mat, and the rains outside added to the cool breeze. My hands moved over both her nipples moving her bra upwards.

Jina opened her eyes and nodded her head. I didn't know what she meant. But I did what I wanted. I moved downwards and took one of her nipples into my mouth. I ate them. Sucked them. Bit them. As I always do with my girlfriend. Not once did she cross my mind when I was doing this with this girl here.

My lips sucked the juicy melons of this hot sexy girl, and her hands rubbed over my tightly held erection. I loved how bold she was. I kept sucking and she moaned into the air, pressing me more towards her supple perky tits. How I would love it if I could milk them now.

Nonetheless, my mind was active at my crotch where her hands wandered. She held the rim of my gym pants and entered her hands boldly. I stopped for a moment. My heart skipped a beat. She looked at me in surprise asking "any problem?"

I didn't say anything but smirked happily giving her a bit of free access. As my hands also wandered over her broad waist and touched her navel. Pressed the hips and slides to the tight pants of hers. To my surprise she was doing the same with my manhood.

Jina's hands got inside and rubbed directly over my fully blown erection separated with my boxers. She rubbed and rubbed over my tip and it was wet with precum. My hands did the same.

Jina was wearing a bare minimum panty I guess. It was more like a G string. I could find her wetness easily. My manhood throbbed hard when I touched the lines of her warm cunt. She was juicy already.

Jina's moans increased and my hands didn't stop. They rubbed over her pussy lips and one finger dared to press inside and find her hole. She was so hot there. I slid slowly into her hole and she squirmed under me. I regretted why we were here in this position and not on a comfy bed naked for each others pleasure.

And I got up a little. Jina was surprised but so horny that she didn't talk. I pulled my pants a little down and shamelessly pulled my boxers along. Not caring of the next consequences.

My manhood sprung open for her hooded eyes and she was not looking anywhere else. I nodded asking if she was ready. She too got up in response and whispered into my ears. "Let's taste each other"

I didn't understand at once, but smiled once I got the point. I made her lean back to the mat and I shifted my position to the opposite side. She was planning for the classic 69 position.

For once I checked, if the door was locked. It was locked and sealed for our adventure here. We were in the opposite direction now. My naked cock over her face and her clothed pelvis under my face. With one go I slid down her tights and her tiny G string.

I could see Jina's wet smooth pussy right under my face. She was the one to start first. She held my erection and stroked it and swirled her lips around my aching erection.

Jina greedily aligned my cock into her mouth and tasted it. She swallowed it until half and I was ready to do more for her. I opened her wet pussy lips and licked her sweet juices. My tongue swirled from end to end of her cunt.

Jina squirmed more and I dug deep into her hot pit. My tongue poked into her hole and slid inside. I fucked her deep into the depth as she took me whole in and out of her warm cavern.

My hips swayed into her movement and hers with my tongue. We enjoyed each other's tastes so much that my balls started knotting. She was riding high and moaned into the open tongue licks I was giving her.

Jina was stimulated and she reached her high with a hard moan and cummed into my tongue. I was still high. I tasted her white beads of cum for the first time. What a hot sexy lady she is. What a day it turned out to be for me.

I swallowed her cum and cleaned her dry. My greed was higher and I bit her nub. I was thrusting hard into her mouth and eating her whole. To top that this was just my gym and not our sinful abode. We didn't care anymore.

I was grinding deep into her mouth and she gagged. I wanted more of her warmth now. I turned myself to the other direction and aligned with her body now. Made her raise her to fours and perk her ass towards me.

Jina was still sensitive, her creamy pussy was clenching with needs. My crotch touched her naked pussy and she moaned out loud even before I went in with just the touch.

But my aim was her tight, ass hole. I aligned my throbbing erection to her rim and inserted the top of it. She clenched her hands on the mat in pain, but she nodded again to get ahead of that. I widened her ass cheeks and delicately kneaded them.

I didn't want her to see my rough side as I was not sure if this was the first or the last time we sexed up. I thrusted slightly into the rim until my mushroom head was inside her. Her face to the mat showed she was in pain as her ears were turning red.

But the way she was heaving her toned tits made me much hornier as I bent down to hold her nipples, squeezing them hard and twisting them to my pleasure. I couldn't hold back anymore from now on. I just let myself free to enjoy her sexy, slutty, lusty body.

I kept handling her ass cheeks softly, kneading them every now and then as her tight hole kept clenching around my mushroom head. She kept moaning in both pain and pleasure. After a few mins, she hummed into the silence, asking me to go in.

I thrusted delicately again, and half of my dick was inside her. She grunted in pain but held on and after some more caressing over her ass and nipples she allowed me to get inside her tight hole with full erection.

Jina was in pain, and that made me go slow at first. But the hormones and this sexy angel in front of me made me desperate to go towards my high, and I thrusted hard, up and down inside her, without removing it outside.

I kept banging her slowly as my balls enjoyed playing with her tight rim. My hands slowly got into her creamy pussy still sensitive. Two fingers entered her hole again as I thrusted the other hole. My hands played with her nub and pinched her, making her shiver and tremble with sensation of pleasure again.

The pleasure in her pussy made her ease the pain in her ass. My hands touched her sweet spot and swirled over it to stimulate it and she kept moaning and heaving for breath. I thrusted the tight hole in return, and I was riding her shamelessly now, forgetting that I was committed to my girlfriend.

Jina was over stimulated, and she rode her high again into my hands. I was again left behind, still enjoying this sinful beauty with my unholy acts and her impure desires with my weak mind.

I pulled out of her tight rim, as she started cumming into my hands and she screamed with that sudden pain and relaxed immediately cumming like a whore.

I made her sleep comfortably over the mat and spread her legs wider and took her thighs over my shoulders as I thrusted into her cumming cunt immediately. Her moans were so sexy. I was ready to cum immediately.

But again, I wanted her to remember this session forever, as her best ever. I thrusted harder into her and rammed into her cum filled pussy hole. As I thrusted her boobs played with the rhythm, calling for my attention.

I bent a lot, swallowing her swollen nipples and kept thrusting into her clenching cunt. How delicious were her tits I could spend the entire night here with her. But I had to go back home and please the beauty waiting for me. Couldn't lose my forever for a one time pleasure session.

So I sped up and my veins started popping out for release. My balls knotted so high that with a few more hard thrusts I was ready to come. I tried pulling out of her cunt. But she stopped me. She looked at my face saying "I'm on pills. You can cum inside" I was not sure of doing that. I asked again " are you sure?"

Jina agreed instantly and I aligned my throbbing cock to her needy cunt. Her wetness immediately took me in like it belonged there. Surely she had good experiences with men. I thought.

But that didn't make her less needy. I inserted deep into her, and she moaned in pleasure. My length was immersed into her warm juices feeling right. I thrusted hard, and she enjoyed every bit of me. I released a thick load of my cum deep into her warm pussy.

It was my first time with almost a stranger. Kind of a stranger rather. But my mind was over the moon. What a session this was. Never had expected. I cummed and cummed until it started leaking out of her pussy lips to her thighs.

I plopped over her firm and fit body kissing her nipples and she hugged me tight with her heaving breasts. She was really strong and had good endurance to take in my huge Cock, I thought.

It took a while for us to get back to normal. This dirty, slutty, horny woman was like a sex goddess. I was flabbergasted. I was trapped into her needs because of my weak libido. Nonetheless we had a great time.

After some time I got up and pulled myself in the right posture and cleaned myself, setting my clothes right. She too got up and was slowly setting her hair first. Her boobs were still on display for me, so was her cum filled hole.

Wooow. She really has a need like a whore I thought. If I had looked for some more time maybe I would have started again. But I had to end this. I had to go home for my lover's needs too.

Jina finally looked at me asking "how was it?" Her clothes were still haphazard showing me all as she was taking her own sweet time to make her hair. As her both hands were over her head her boobs pointed towards me calling for my lips.

I couldn't stop and l latched onto her nipples. I could hear her smiles and needy breath. I Nibbled at her nipples, again and kissed them over and over again. I was running late. So my mind asked me to stop.

I left her nipples with a soft popp. I didn't want her to feel anything out of this. So I could only say " You have a great fit firm body." She smiled and asked " want to touch some more?"

I was taken aback... who was she? She is still asking for more after three hard orgasms in such a short time? Wooow her horniness made my now clothed dick twitch again. But I controlled myself saying "my girlfriend is waiting for me at home"

Jina understood. I started packing my bags. She finally set her clothes right. Closing down the sexy nipples and horny cunt I enjoyed now. I wiped off my cum with my hand towel and she asked " won't they see that at home?"

I had to tell her " sometimes I use my hands in the gym, thinking of my girl's body. So this would be one of those days like that" she smiled again saying "good for you" I had to ask " what about you?... any Boyfriends?"

Jina immediately said "nope. I like enjoying myself. So it's okay. I love being free and wild like this. But yeah maybe you can give some discount for the great time we had now? She asked firmly.

I was not a easy manager to be manipulated like that. I had to say " well then, how about... the management adds an extra 50% fees for the special personal training and great services we provided now which is once in a lifetime."

Jina smiled a lot at this, finally saying " once in a lifetime? well I don't mind... if I could get regular sessions like this... you know... Whenever your girlfriend is not available for you. We can get into this personal training session often."

I was amazed with her frankness and smiled thinking of her bold and eager words. Jina looked at my tights again, seeing the bulge at my crotch, She continued saying "as the most important thing for me is...

"STAYING FIT"

ā—

Non Existent.