Staying for the After Party

Story Info
Three friends lust after the party in mutual pleasure...
16.2k words
5.8k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"I'm so glad that you guys were able to make it."

With more than a few drinks in their bellies, the two horses and the Sika deer sprawled across Dalarius' large sofa, though the cushions were tossed about, nothing in its rightful place on the old, comfortable leather. Well, it wasn't technically Dal's, considering his work at the stables, though he had more than a few liberties at The Stables after working there for a few years at that time. Who would have thought that coming for a day of frolicking fucking with Malcolm would have him working there not all that long after?

The function room was large, in a converted barn but with proper heating, electric and water, so proper and well-kept that it was, occasionally, used for weddings and less saucy functions too at The Stables. Though the best uses for it, in Dal's opinion, were when BDSM events were held, displaying different kinks, some of their finest "submissves" (or switches, however they swung) in bondage, posing on display. At those kinds of events, drinks flowed freely while those working there mingled, allowing them to work the crowd or retreat to private rooms where applicable. Dalarius, in particular, had acquired an extensive knowledge of different kinks and even the intricacies of bondage, which he was more than happy to demonstrate on willing participants.

The large windows spanned the length of the room, looking out over the grounds where the maintained grass stretched down to a nature reserve, full of butterflies and insects in the daytime, but the lake merely glinting softly in the moonlight. It had to be somewhere close to one in the morning, yet none of the trio left on the sofas, letting the conversation flow naturally between them, felt all that tired at all.

The bay stallion snorted softly, a touch of liquor warming the back of his throat, though the whisky had not been one that had was able to partake in too much, as good as it was. The party, although not an official Stables event, had still been hosted by him and he had the establishments reputation to maintain too, the guests ones that would quite likely come back to visit the studs and lasses and more there. He didn't want to make the establishment look shoddy, especially when it was where he worked.

Hubris and Aelune, however, could only assure him that the party had been a raging success, the deer -- well, unicorn-deer, as she was swift to correct anyone that dared claim otherwise -- sitting beside him. So close that their bare thighs touched, her skirt a little shorter than what she would have usually worn, it was telling that she was so comfortable with the horse, though, to be fair, they had been friends for many years. More than friends on many occasions, in fact...

For his paws with the thick, hoof-like fingertips had slid down into the small of her back, holding her close as he sank his thick length into her folds, the pink of his shaft more than familiar with her folds. And that was before the darker grey at the base, past the roll of the medial ring, had even been reached. Aelune was not a deer to be outdone and took him all, every inch, whether they were fucking at home, a quickie out on a trip away somewhere... It didn't much matter to them.

She knew how the bay stallion looked when he was in the throes of orgasm, just how his cock pulsed inside her, the tip flaring seductively a few seconds before the point of no return. If she was careful, as deviously delightful as she was, she could hold him there, even while his shaft was filling her pussy so wonderfully, for longer, keeping him balanced where he could have cum or not. Always, however, it ended up with the stallion calling her bluff, pinning her down, using his strength against her to their mutual pleasure as he thrust and thrust, slamming into her with raw abandon to sweet, blissful completion.

"It all came together, hm?" She teased, her nose soft and quivering, a little more shaped than the muzzles of the equines. "See, I told you it would be fine. It's not the first fling you've thrown here. Tell him, Hubris."

The darker bay with a uniform shade to his muzzle did not have a black mane like Dal, but a brown one, though the difference in the shades gave him a lighter, gentler look to him. Not one to talk too much, he was different when it came to his friends, though it still took him a long time to get to know others, even as he "grew up". He'd thought things would be different after he got out of his teens, schooling and all that side -- but some things about him had simply been how he was. And that was okay too. It was nice, for him and others, that both Dal and Aelune accepted him exactly as he was. There was something comfortable about that, as he sat on the other side of the Sika deer, his tail flicking back and forth, even as it rested half-trapped by his backside.

"Yeah, it was fantastic," he said easily, fishing for his drink and taking another mouthful of what he thought was just a coke, but turned out to be rum and lime...with coke. "I wish I'd come sooner!"

But life was busy and not everyone had the chance to enjoy things like friends and parties and get-togethers, even though that was not something that anyone should have become used to long-term. They were all working together on finding more free time for themselves and friends, all to their mutual benefit, for work and life balance was becoming more and more notable. It was just getting other organisations and companies to hop on board with it, which was not always easy. Dalarius was incredibly blessed and grateful for the fact that that had never, not even the once, been a problem at The Stables. The perks were just that, perks, and not excuses for bad behaviour, as had been the case in other, less sexual and fun places that he had worked.

Hubris took another drink, not minding the rum all that much. It went rather well with the lime, even though he had never had a drink quite like that... No, not in a few years. His head drifted lightly, softly, the tasteful, dim lighting of the function room exposing the buffet table that had been set up, the food and drinks that had flowed freely, though the bartender had left for the night. It was just the three of them left there and it was cosy, so very cosy, with Dalarius on one side of him and Aelune on the other.

Suddenly, the horse was conscious of the heat of their bodies, the deer stroking his mane, tenderly brushing it back from his face.

"Hubris," she said, an eyebrow raised. "When was the last time that you had some real fun?"

He started, eyes wide, nostrils flared. What on earth was that supposed to mean? Oh, she was direct, he'd always known that, though the mischief and the sparkle in her eyes hinted at more, something else other than a cheeky prod lurking under the surface. His breath quickened, but he shook his head, mane clinging to his damp neck. He hadn't realised that he was so warm.

"Er... Come on, Aelune."

He tried to laugh it off, shuffling back, though the deer closed the space between them again as if he had not wriggled back at all. That was strange, even as he brushed his mane away from his damp neck, looking for his drink, the edges of his senses comfortably fuzzy still. When had his glass gotten empty? Ah well.

"Yeah, you know I've got him, I've got my boyfriend, Anuzil," he said with a chuckling laugh that trembled over his lips. "But I didn't think... I'm not talking about that sort of thing with you!"

She giggled, walking her fingers up his chest. Oh, the horse was easy, too easy. She wouldn't have teased him so much if it was not as fun as he made it, Dalarius keeping a close eye on her, of course, to make sure that she did not go too far with poor Hubris, though it was not as if anyone there was there against their will. She had never gone too far, not even the once.

"Why don't I get you another drink, Hubris?"

It was not a question, though she put a swing in her hips as she walked away, leaving crackling tension, electric energy, hanging in the air in her wake. Hubris' eyes followed her too obviously, Dal nickering throatily, poking him in the side.

"Hey, earth to Hubris. Something got your eye there, bud?"

The stallion jumped and snorted, nostrils quivering, though it would have been foolish for him to deny that he had been starting at Aelune's arse. He'd been more and more interested in her lately, though had held back from doing anything. Besides, as he'd said, he had Anuzil and he was a very sweet dragon too. Wasn't that enough reason to hold back, even if he was...well...able to do it? Not that that had been discussed between them recently...

"Nah, it's all good."

He tried to be cool, tried to be calm, tried to be collected, though it just wasn't his thing. That was more Dal, the confident, suave version of Dalarius that had appeared after he'd begun his work at The Stables. In a way, he had really been able to bloom, though that in itself was a rather girly, feminine term to hold in mind, even if it was true. The slightly bigger stallion, his shoulders broader, the chest of his shirt more filled out with muscle, scooted in closer, shooting Hubris a conspiring grin.

"Hubris, you know she's teasing you, right?"

He rubbed the back of his neck, ruffling up his mane, ears slipping back.

"Er, yeah... But she's not gonna...you know..."

"Why not?"

Dal pressed the issue, forcing his friend, as comfortably as he could, to face his attraction. Not that Hubris honestly had to do anything about it, but, well, it was one of those things that was easier, all around, when one acknowledged it. Ignoring it only led to trouble and he should have been one to know that.

Before Hubris could answer, however, the deer came back, light on her cloven hooves as she pressed a cocktail glass into his paw.

"Especially made for you, honey," she said, her voice as smooth as silk winding around him, knotted in a flirty bow. "Drink up, I want to make sure you enjoy it."

She did not have to say anything special to assert her dominance, eyes dancing, a smile tugging at her lips, though Aelune kept her composure. Heat may have raged through her body, not drunk at all, but she knew what she wanted as she eased in closer, all as if she was snuggling.

Glug! Glug! Glug!

She giggled as he chugged his drink a little too quickly, choked on it, spluttered, though she already had a tissue ready for him. Dalarius laughed, even as Hubris mopped up his shirt, muttering something under his breath that sounded like it could have been an apology.

"It's meant to go down your throat, Hubris. You know, like taking a..."

"Dal!" Aelune opened her eyes wide, bopping him on the nose, though her arm lay across Hubris' chest, even closer, his heartbeat racing. "Oh, you're so crude!"

Of course, she was cruder, but the play and the dance of attraction was too tempting for her to simply pass it up, not when it set her heart pounding, the fire of her lust racing. She could have called it a night, gone off with Dalarius and left Hubris somewhere comfy in one of the guest rooms to sleep it off, but, well... Maybe it had come about time to take things to the next level, to see how far that tentative, flirty attraction between them all went.

It would have been rude for her not to proposition Hubris, after all, wouldn't it?

"Hubris," she murmured, peering at him through her eyelashes, touched up with mascara so that her eyes were darker, smokier and even more seductive than she could naturally make them. "I know you were watching me. It's okay to want me, you know. It's okay to want Dal too. You haven't been as..." Oh, what was the word. "...As discreet as you've thought. But that's alright."

She rubbed his chest as the stallion flinched and shrank back, though his heart leapt and juddered like a caged bird.

"Oh, I..." He fumbled. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"Hubris."

He liked how his name sounded on her lips, eyes flicking between Dal and Aelune desperately, though not even Hubris could tell whether he was looking for an escape or the go-ahead to do what he'd been fantasising about for, perhaps, too long.

Aelune turned his muzzle gently but firmly with a finger. Where he wanted to turn his head away, the doe would not accept anything less.

"Come now..." She breathed. "You want me, you want us. Dal will do anything, you know how that colt is. Why not cut loose a little and see where your tastes lie? Just some fun for a night..."

The horse swallowed hard, shaking his head, though a moan broke his lips as Dal nickered. There was something in that nicker, something very male, more masculine than even Hubris thought he was. He hadn't always been attracted to Dal, that much was sure, but his change in stature, how he had seemed to carry himself a little stronger and taller, to know himself better than he even had before, after he'd started working at a job that brought out his best sides... Oh, the changes there had been alluring, drawing him in, his personality magnetic.

Dal knew it too, though he was glad that he had grown. No one said that anyone ever had to stop growing, but to take things a step further, his curiosity always there... That was the question and the answer was up in the air as Hubris squirmed between them, though the horse had not made any move to say "no" or to get them to leave him alone. On the contrary, Dalarius recognised the signs of someone who wanted something, but wasn't sure if they wanted it. And there was an easy answer to that...

"Come on, Hubris," Dal said, nudging his shoulder. "Why don't we call up the BF? If he's not down with it, we don't have to do anything, nothing at all. I mean, that should go without saying, but I wanted to make sure I said it clearly too!"

Consent was important, after all, and Hubris was swayed, clamping his tail down as his shaft thickened ever so lightly, tenderly within his sheath. It was difficult to not want the two of them when they looked at him with such lustful hunger in their eyes, as if they were predators and he was a feast to be devoured, though the Sika deer easing in closer to him, inch by inch, could not be ignored too.

"Hubris..."

She breathed, eyes alight, licking her lips, the force of her gaze intense, too intense. Hubris blinked, trying to look away, yet her stare dragged him back as she crawled over him, half in his lap, her paw resting on his thigh.

"Give him a call, Hubris," she murmured, though the request was phrased as a command. "Come on... See what he says. Though I really, really hope he says yes..."

There was no sense, after all, in her hiding what she wanted out of it. As forward as ever, she leaned in a little further, lightly allowing her breasts to brush his arm, not pushing beyond what would have normally been permitted, but showing him that things between them could escalate, if he wanted that too.

A little flirting, a little touching and a little teasing... Oh, that had all been on the cards before and open between Hubris and them, but he'd never quite taken it further. Not since he'd gotten together with Anuzil, that was, though he knew what an open mind he had. Aelune's fingers trailed up his thigh, kept a respectful distance from his crotch, though he didn't know whether to lean into it or not. His mind was at conflict with his body -- and then even not all that much, not with how his sheath thickened even more, a little more of his shaft pushing softly out. The bulge at his crotch grew, not quite tenting out but so that his arousal could be seen for those that sought it out.

Dal smirked, though he didn't want to be rude, not even as Hubris blushed heavily, his lips quivering in the hint of a nicker. He wanted to give in so badly, but neither did Dalarius nor Aelune, of course, want to make him do anything that he didn't want to. That didn't change the fact, however, that Hubris was incredibly adorable.

"Uh... Dal..." Hubris blushed, rubbing the back of his neck as the deer pressed in even closer, her arms around him, though the kiss on his cheek lingered too long to be purely friendly. "Can I... Can I use your phone?"

"Sure thing, bud."

The stallion's fingers trembled on the touch screen, though he knew his boyfriend's number by heart. He didn't want to be left alone either for the phone call, quivering in place, even though he knew what a hitch they would put in his breath from being so close to him. With Dal on one side and Aelune on the other, though she was practically on top of him by that point, teasing and tempting, her shirt tugged a little lower, he didn't have a hope of resisting when his body screamed at him to give in.

A short call with tender kisses on his cheeks and neck making him moan. Anuzil had laughed at that, teasing him lightly, telling him that he was such a colt for being so easily swayed by that. It was cute, he'd said, adorable how he could tell how he wanted it so badly. But, of course, he could have some fun with them -- it was not, after all, as if he didn't know Aelune and Dalarius, being that Hubris had been friends with the two of them for years already.

Who could have thought that one little phone call would have opened so many doors to them, Anuzil letting them know that they'd better "show him a good time and bring him home the next day ready to tell all", which they were more than happy to promise. Communication and openness were the orders of the day and secrets did not have to be held between lovers that trusted each other.

Dal grinned widely, his nostrils fluttering in a nicker.

"So... Hubris.... Fancy some fun?"

The horse groaned, head rolling back against the sofa as Aelune smirked and took his face between her paws. His agreement and wishes were lost in the kiss as her lips folded sensually against his, kissing him deeply, her tongue darting hungrily into his muzzle as he moaned and rocked up against her.

The deer's heart leapt and pounding, though Dal was there too, his paws on her, distracting her attention, her need going wild. As forward as she was, she could not pretend to be dominant where it came to sexual situations -- well, not usually. Sure, she wanted to get things started and she enjoyed the thrill of the chase, being a temptress, luring in a partner, whether they were male, female or other, but when it came to sex... She groaned into the kiss, her head a little faint, feeling as if she would drift away if not for Dalarius' strong paws resting on her hips, keeping her in place.

"Mmm..."

Her heart pounded, rocking back as Dal pressed in, showing her his need. His shorts had been relaxed enough for a casual party, but they were suddenly very tight, showing the shape of his shaft through it as it slunk out demandingly. The thick rod of horse flesh pumped up full of blood, the head flat, seeking out space within his shorts to grow even as Aelune ground back against him.

"Mmmph... Fuck, Aelune..."

His ears twitched as he drew his shirt over his head, tossing it aside, stepping back off the sofa only briefly to yank his shorts off too, underwear catching on his growing shaft in his haste. Yet they had to be lost, the deer's shoulders bare and inviting as he pressed his nude body instantly back up against her, kissing that bare span of short fur, heart pounding, throbbing deliriously in his chest.

Just some fun... A little fun between friends. It had not been all that long since he had cum, for it was all part of his job too, of course, but it felt as if he had not gotten off in weeks, his dick aching, pulsing with every heartbeat as the life-giving organ sent blood to all the right parts of his body.