Staying for the After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stallion's fingers dug very lightly into Hubris' nuts as they paid him due attention, letting him take charge, though Hubris was finally in his element, grinning madly, ears flicking back and forth. It was not something that he had seen himself doing that night, though he could not have been gladder that it had come to pass, snorting, snorting, his flanks shuddering lightly with need where he sucked in breath. Dal nuzzled softly, running his tongue up and over the velvety smoothness of the other stud's sheath, delirious and languishing in the moment. If he could have stayed there forever, he would have found himself more than content, grunting softly, his own cock throbbing and twitching.

He had not been told to cum just yet, however, for the moment was not for him, letting himself switch back down to a more submissive nuance, a moment that could be more for him, in a different way. Dal would have been bored if things had been the same all the time, after all, and had started off too with others by being led the way. That was okay too, bringing all sides together for lust, moaning, grunting, letting lust overwhelm him.

Yet the best moment of all as the lure of Hubris' orgasm built up and up and up was the feel of him trembling, getting closer and closer to climaxing. The point of no return was not just for Aelune to take down her throat, however, the doe pulling back with a grin, pressing in close to Dal so that they were cheek to cheek.

"You ready for this, sweetie?"

She had something in mind, sticking her tongue out cutely, eyes dancing with need. She'd always get what she wanted and the deer's tail wriggled back and forth even as she tipped her head back a little, just to make sure her horn would not get in the way. For the first rope of seed from Hubris, in all his prime and glory, splattered across her face, dripping down her fur, panting and gasping, the stallion jerking off furiously above them.

"Ohhhhh!"

He moaned out loud as if even he was surprised at the force of his orgasm, yet he did not just paint their faces with his cream but their bodies too. Dalarius took a face full of it though, moaning, his lips parted, allowing what was destined to splash up within his muzzle to land there, though the feel of it slick on his coat was wonderful too. It made him shudder, cock twitching and jerking, though Hubris bumped him when his paw tried to creep down to his shaft.

It could have been an accident, but it was not. Nothing was accidental as Hubris painted them with his seed, moaning, wanting more, his lust for experience having finally been ignited in the best of ways. Cum trickled down their bodies, Aelune squeezing her breasts together for him to better coat them, marking them with his cream, panting and moaning. It was a time for all of them to lean deliriously into, nickering and snorting, shared between them, though the scent of Hubris would remain on them for some time yet.

Dalarius groaned, shaking his head, some of his mane clinging to his neck where chunks had been soaked with cum.

"Unff... Now... Your turn?"

Hubris only grinned.

"If you're good... I had something in mind though."

Good? Dal's cock throbbed more eagerly, though that submissive position was one that Aelune was more familiar with still as Dal was bent over with the arm of the sofa to support his chest. He needed to be positioned there with space for Aelune to slip between the sofa and his crotch, taking his cock into her mouth as she moaned around him, teasing him even then.

Dal shuddered, a horse shaft pushing into his tail hole, though Hubris did not even soften between rounds. Just what had gotten into the stallion? It was as if they were not even present in reality anymore, lost where anything was possible, Hubris bearing him down, forcing him to take stimulation while he'd not been allowed...

"Don't cum yet..."

Dal groaned, his skin prickling. Oh, it had been a long time since he had been told that and it was as hot as it ever was. He groaned deep in the back of his throat, his cock in Aelune's muzzle, though his head swam, the aroma of Hubris' musk getting the better of him, his load drying on the stallion's muzzle. It was hard, too hard, the doe slurping on his cock, for she had no reason at all to hold back, taking a little bit of teasing dominance in hand too.

He wanted it, but could not take it, groaning, licking his lips, chewing, trying anything he could to relieve the tension within him. Aelune was not much help, delighting in having the stallion in a position where he was helpless to her, climbing up on the sofa when she tired of sucking on his cock, grinding her cum-marked rump back in his face.

"Something you like here, hm, colt?"

A touch of flirting and a touch of pride... It was like her and not like her, but all perfect as it was in the course of a night where anything could be possible. Carnal lust and sensation swamped Dalarius as he lapped deeply up into the doe's pussy, hungry for her, though that would not be enough to distract him. He wanted it, wanted it all so badly, Hubris hammering into his backside, his balls not yet drained, though Dal was sure that the horse could not have all that much left in him.

Hubris surprised them all, however, even as Aelune wormed her way into the space between the stallion and the arm of the sofa, letting Hubris' thrusts power his cock into her. She moaned, on the bottom yet perfectly so, teasing Dal as the stallion twisted and snorted, trying to buck as his need rose. It was rare that she caught him so needy, yet the trembling, aching pleasure had to reach a peak sooner or later, passion rising, mounting, right up to the point of no return.

Only when Hubris was good and ready (and even then only partly because his energy was, finally, running out) did he whisper to Dal, a word that only the horse heard and which was instantly drowned out as he bellowed out his orgasm. As Aelune climaxed on his cock, pulsing and rippling around him, pulling at his length, he ejaculated roughly and crudely into her, his largest, strongest climax yet filling her pussy. As much as he tried to thrust, it was still Hubris who was in control, fingers tight in Dal's mane and one paw on his hip, guiding him, making him thrust, hips slapping into his backside with raw abandon.

Dal's head spun as Aelune's rump pushed back into his crotch, yet the doe knew exactly what she was doing as she pushed into him, legs trembling, her stomach supported by the sofa. It had been a long night but a very good night, her lips trembling on the brink of a yawn, the afterglow warming her through. It would be so easy to slip down right there and then and fall asleep, even more so with a good length of horse shaft still filling her up. Truly, in her mind, that was the very best way to fall asleep. Or with any lover who was close to her heart inside her, of course.

Hubris' orgasm flowing up into Dal's backside was not as fervent, but almost more claiming, a stake over the stallion that showed that they could go back and forth, enjoying the best of both worlds, that they were not limited to anything. He had so much to tell his boyfriend, though he could not help but kiss and nibble lovingly at the back of Dalarius' neck as he ground into his rump, ensuring that every drop of seed went right up where it belonged. His thick flare pulled with difficulty through Dal's rump, the stallion squeezing down, though Hubris was more than happy to enjoy that sensation, lips quivering, eyes drooping.

Slowly, the three of them collapsed on the sofa again, a tangle of limbs and cocks and dripping holes greeting them. They would not make it to bed properly that night, even though they'd already fucked on it, a heap of luxuriously sated bodies, two horse cocks lying across Aelune's thighs. She lay with her head on Dal's chest and Hubris with his face practically between her tits, though it was sweeter than it was kinky. Perhaps they were all simply at that point of tiredness.

Perhaps so. Perhaps not. But the moment was sweet and just and only for them, slumbering softly, murmuring sleepy nothings to one another. The morning would find them a little sticky in one another's arms, looking for a romp in the shower and a good breakfast (with coffee!) to wake them up. But that would come later, mid-morning, a deep sleep and comfortable rest on the cards first of all.

Dal snored lightly, though no one woke, too fast asleep to care. His cock slowly retreated back into his sheath over the course of the night, the curtains drawn so that none of them would be painted with the morning's glow. They'd earned a good rest, yes, very much so.

Yet he would always be glad that he had invited both of them to stay for the after-party and all the fun that that had entailed.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Unknowing Consensual mind control has some kinky perks!in Mind Control
Nothing But Horse Cocks Elle goes far too far transforming with many cocks and balls.in Fetish
Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 01 Dr. Nipper's shrink ray helps him exact sexual revenge.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Son's Gigantic Cock is Now MINE Ch. 01 50 yr old married MILF fucks 18 yr old German's HUGE cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories