Staying for the After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of them rested there as Dal spent himself, filling his partner's backside while Hubris' tail flicked up against his lower abdomen. Aelune moaned on the bottom, coming back to herself after a second orgasm, rocking her hips up, though she couldn't quite get her legs tight around Hubris' waist with Dal above him. That was one of the only problems of a threesome, when three bodies came together in lust and passion, all needing to find space to work with each other.

Dal's shaft softened, however, letting him more easily drawn out of Hubris' tail hole as the stallion trembled. Aelune put her paws back behind her head, nose twitching, a smile pulling at her lips.

"Mmm... Never thought I'd manage to get both of my boys in the same room like this..."

Hubris chuckled, startled by the sound of his own amusement as Dal slipped from him, giving him a sweet kiss on the shoulder as he drew back. Together, he and Aelune reacquainted themselves with the sofa, sprawling out, her head on his chest while she was close enough for him to sweep his paws down her back and over her chest.

The stallion nickered throatily while Dalarius left the room briefly, supposedly to fresh up, though Hubris didn't have the energy in him to do something that energetic, not yet. It was better to lie there, exchanging soft, sweet kisses with Aelune, enjoying the moments after sex and orgasm as much as the act itself. Sometimes, it was not all about the thrust and grind, but something lighter, something that would linger as an after-image even after the act itself was done.

It was not the end, however, not as Aelune allowed him to nuzzle into his breasts, exploring her body in turn. She moaned softly, his lips closing around a nipple, tugging and teasing lightly.

"Oh... That feels good... You can go a little harder, hon, you won't break me."

She could like a rougher touch from time to time, but that was all well and good, as long as they were enjoying themselves, her body soft and warm after two climaxes. Oh, she was lucky, very lucky, though there was a part of her too that longed for all to continue, for the night not to be done just yet, even though the hour was quite late. Or early, depending on how one looked at it.

That moment, however, was for them, a warm, soothing rise of lust to shroud them in as Aelune grunted, rolling her chest up against them. She moaned, winding her fingers through his mane, holding his head there, the softness of her breasts pressing up against his.

"Ah, yes... Yes, just like that..."

His tongue flickered out without her bidding him to as he lapped curiously over her nipples, testing her sensitivity, swapping from breast to breast as he adored every part of her. Oh, that was something different, something very different to his usual indeed, ears slipping back submissively, though he felt as if he was coming more and more into himself. It was comfortable there, teasing her breasts, his fingers digging softly into the warm flesh of them, needing it, wanting it, yet finally able to take and share it for himself too.

The clip-clop of hooves had him looking up, though Dal was barefoot, no shoes on to soften the smart clip of his hard hooves on the high-quality wooden floors. Dalarius said that he was going to have similar floors put in at least the downstairs of his own house, though that was far too mature a thought to have when he had been so into having fun in life and not really thinking about the everyday boring things. He'd changed, though that was not entirely a bad thing when his sense of self and fun was retained.

There was space for everything there.

"Hey, Hubris... You seen these?"

Dal teased, strutting out of the work quarters, though they were set up similar to a line of hotel rooms, all very comfortable and clean, with a blue and white jockstrap on. The colouring highlighted the shades of his coat nicely and framed his arse, leaving his tail hole easy to access. In his paw, he held another one, a yellow one, that he "pinged" at Hubris off his finger, as if he was firing a slingshot.

Yet, to his admiration and surprise, the horse's paw shot out as he snatched it from the air, ears pricked upright and nostrils whuffling softly already. He inhaled deeply, though the jockstrap was fresh and clean, not even tainted ever so alluringly with the musk of a stallion, which was a shame, at least for him.

"Hey, if you wanted something a little kinkier, you could have told me anytime," Dal teased, strutting his stuff, his sheath and balls filling out the front of the jockstrap nicely, a bulge that begged teasing and pleasing. "I could get you one after I've gone to the gym or Aelune's panties after I've fucked her... She says she leaks all day long if I mount her in the morning!"

"Hey, shut up!"

Not the best comeback, though they all laughed, even as Aelune grumbled and crossed her arms over her breasts. It was all in good fun, however, and it was no secret in how often she and Dal had their fun. She sat up, admiring the view, Hubris slipping on the yellow jockstrap too.

"Ohhh..."

Dal grinned.

"See -- I knew that would look perfect on you!"

It was, it really was, though Hubris' shaft had not retreated fully into his sheath, leaving a thicker, meatier bulge in the front of his underwear. He grunted, shaking his head, mane clinging still very lightly to the side of his neck, need rising, his cock looking strangely more appealing. Yet it was there for the look, the fun of the moment, Dal sashaying up to him with a flirty look on his muzzle and grunting as he swished his tail.

"But you just make me want to take these off again..."

They had not yet kissed, Dal turning Hubris' muzzle to his so that their lips could meat, bulges pushing together, humping and grinding, following the paths of lust that had dictated the way for stallion-kind for so very many years. Aelune was treated to a show that she lusted for as she moaned, fingers brushing her clit, though she didn't want to tease it too firmly, not when she was surely going to have her fun with one or both again very soon.

Yet Dal softened, letting Hubris find himself a little more again, taking the lead, even though it was Dal who allowed it. He could have just as easily pinned Hubris down and slammed into him all over again and they would have loved it -- but Dal had never been intended to be a top and only a top.

There was more fun to be had in swinging both ways, in taking the fun all the way, growling in the back of his throat, tongues battling playfully between their muzzles. They were evenly matched in height between one another, though not when it came to Aelune, the doe standing, much shorter than them as she stretched her arms out over her head.

"I don't know about you too but I'm going to stretch out on the bed," she murmured, flicking her tail, giving them a good view of her backside as the stallions didn't know whether to look or to keep kissing as deeply as they had been. "You can join me... I'm sure I'll have my fun, either way, boys."

Of course, it was just a tease. A flirty flick of her tail to show the cum dripping from her pussy and, well, they were lost to her, the studs in their sexy jockstraps, grinding their bulges against one another. Dal's shaft had pushed out again, soft and yet creating a thicker bulge there, Hubris' fingers brushing it reverently.

The seductress of the doe led them to the bedroom, however, their hearts pounding, exchanging knowing looks with one another, though Dal was careful to let Hubris go one step ahead. When he'd ducked away, he'd lubricated his tail hole with a little high-quality water-based lubricant, popping into the bathroom, but Hubris didn't know that when all Dal planned was to end up under him very shortly.

The stallions tumbled onto the bed together, giggling and kissing, lust shared between their muzzles as Aelune tutted and rolled her eyes. Though there was still stallion cream leaking from her pussy, Dal eagerly shoved his muzzle down there, pushing his tongue into her and lapping up, swirling his tongue around her clit.

"Ohhhh, yes..."

Aelune arched into the touch of Dal's tongue. Damn, was there anyone better at eating out a lady than him? It was a crude term too, to be eaten out, but nothing was more apt for his tongue slurping up inside her, tasting her, expertly seeking out her G-spot. An equine's tongue was thick and fleshy enough to curl up against it, though couldn't go as deep as something like a canine's though she wouldn't have had anyone else.

The stallion, however, had more in mind than merely delving into her sweetness. That had been done time after time before, but his heart pounded, wanting to put on a show for the doe too, her tail flicking under her buttocks as she planted her hooves into the bed, which was Dal's when he was staying there, and arched up to his muzzle. Dal groaned passionately, cupping her arse, his large paws covering a chunk of her flesh, tongue dragging over her tail hole and pussy with every lap.

No part of her was to go without due adoration as he sensed eyes on him, raking over his body, though he would not have said that he was being undressed, not in the slightest, not as his bare buttocks ground back, giving Hubris the best show that he could possibly hope for. His tail hole clenched and puckered as he tightened and released, grunting into Aelune's pussy, more than filing out and straining his jockstrap with his lust. It would have been easy to slip it off, but it was hotter still to keep it on as, finally, a pair of curious paws landed on his backside.

"Mmmph..."

Hubris had not been able to help himself, not at all, not as Dalarius' buttocks ground and rocked back so temptingly, like a stallion being mounted. Even though Dal was more muscled, just a little, than he was, he wondered if he looked like that when he was being fucked, if his muscles tensed in quite the same way, mane splayed out and down his neck in that sexy, come-hither bed head of a sex session. There was little he liked more than that sleepily lustful look, the fur involved only just having tumbled out of bed, moaning as they were fucked and taken.

But Dal wasn't going to let him get away with just looking, groping and squeezing, not even as the stallion more boldly pressed his fingers into the front of the jockstrap, reaching between Dal's legs to get there.

"Come on, Hubris..." Dal snorted, wiggling his buttocks back at the bay stallion temptingly, his bulge growing and growing. "You know you want to take a ride... This was never about only going one way for you."

Hubris snorted. What, really? Could he do that? He was a switch, but one that was more confident in topping, well, when he'd known a partner for a long time, like his boyfriend and those that had gone before, of course, in other relationships too. Yet his eyes locked onto the stallion's round, tight buttocks as if he was zeroing in on a target, goaded on by their cries and moans, Dal's nickers.

Could he make the stallion groan like Dal had had him moaning by plugging that tight stallion doughnut?

One night for fun, though hopefully not the last of what was to come. He could do it, didn't have to do anything more than what was offered if he wanted. Hubris' cock pushed out of his jockstrap as he tugged it down, a little musky and sweaty from the heat of his body, even after only wearing it for a short time. His balls were left tugged away as he allowed his meat to swell to its full length.

Dal's tail hole tempted him and he pressed in, hardly able to believe what he was doing, that he was getting a second round, the alcohol that he had drunk just before they'd gotten started working even more strongly through his system. It had taken a while to kick in, of course, lending a softer, otherworldly, dreamlike air to the entire experience. The tenor of Aelune's moans drew him in and he moaned in time with her as he bore into Dal's backside. Only later would it come out that Dalarius had pre-lubed himself, Aelune squealing and slapping his arm with laughter while Hubris pretended to be betrayed. It didn't suit him all that much, to be fair, as a look.

But he could not think of anything else other than Dal as he pressed in, his cock throbbing, aching as if he had not cum in weeks, let alone what had to be less than half an hour, if even that, ago. It was no time at all and yet the two of them had him hard and randy again, snorting, huffing, grunting, a younger stud than he actually was powering into Dal's backside, the slick hole wrapped around him more tightly than he could ever remember feeling in the heat of sex.

On the bottom, Aelune luxuriated in every moment, her tail flicking, ears twitching, capturing everything for later. Not even her lips parted in a moan would seduce or silence away the heady, masculine grunts of the stallions about her, Dal pressed up into her pussy, slurping away, his tongue finding her clit once more and bearing down as she squirmed and panted.

"Yes... Ohhh..."

It was good, so very good, her body quivering under him, though she felt like she was floating on air, even if present in the moment too. Dalarius' tongue was just that good in how he expertly flicked it over her clit, applying more pressure for just a moment -- right up to the point where she thought she could not bear it any longer. It was not about being harder for longer spans of time, after all, but playing back and forth with the tease and the pleasure, offering up different sensations, until the deer clung to him and howled out the delight of her orgasm.

She panted, heaving, breasts rolling with every snatched breath she dragged into her lungs. Her thighs squeezed around his head, but Aelune didn't feel as if she was consciously in control of her body, her lips parted, a cry that did not sound as if it was coming from her lips breaking free. But it was her, every last bit of it, her body dampening lightly with perspiration, the heat of the moment smouldering between them.

Dalarius grunted into her pussy, nostrils fluttering, though her fingers closing in his mane and forelock, demanding more, wouldn't accept anything less from him. Her juices painted his muzzle as the stallion lapped up into her all the more eagerly, snorting and puffing lightly, lust getting the better of him. The only distraction to him pleasing her was

Slowly, very slowly... Hubris found who he was meant to be. Not just in a stallion fucking another stallion or a doe, no, of course not, but a little bit, just a tiny little bit of confidence that really should have been there all along. It was not that anything had happened to him to make it so that confidence had not been as important as anything else, yet it had softened, slipped away, made him feel less than he was.

Standing over Dal, admiring the firm round of muscle in his backside, he felt like every bit of the stud stallion, at least in play, that he had wanted to be. He'd thought he could not keep up with them -- and now look at him! Hubris snorted, a genuine grin tugging at his lips, glasses slipping a little, though seeing clearly through them didn't even seem to matter all that much anymore. He could "see" by touch and feel, even though his eyesight was not all that bad, he'd only felt more comfortable wearing them.

Even little things like that could end up being a security blanket if one allowed them to be. But the security of something that was no longer needed could always be set aside, when the time was right.

Dal's arse clenched around him as the stallion swelled into the jockstrap under him, admiring the shape of him, his form, even how the underwear cupped his nuts. Hubris could not lean too far over Dalarius for he might have tipped onto Aelune and the bed, such was the angle of their bodies, but he could reach his crotch, squeezing and rolling the flat of his paw over Dal's cock and balls. They were so beautiful and glorious cradled by the jockstrap that it would have been a crime to ignore them, the stud of a stallion nickering throatily under him, nostrils quivering.

He was right where he wanted to be, however, though he had not expected any of it to feel as good as it did. Oh, he was going to have some stories to tell and Hubris could not help but grin even more widely as he powered into Dal, the slap of his hips on the stallion's arse rising. He could not completely overpower Aelune's moans, but he was not there to do that, not as his skin prickled, pleasure washing through him, thrust after thrust.

The grind of thrusts powering deeply up into Dal's arse was hypnotic in a way, even as Dal jumped and shuddered, nearly on the edge of creaming in his jockstrap, as hot a thought as that would be. Yet Hubris could not and would not stop, not as their snorts and mixed cries filled the air, rocking their hips together, moments not quite bringing them together in perfect synchronisation but damn close enough to feel as if the moment was something of a dream.

Perfect, too perfect, the feel of Hubris speeding up behind him, the solid thwap of the stallion's body connecting with his with every stroke... Dal caught his breath, even as he worked furiously at bringing Aelune to another orgasm, his tail flagged high, exposing himself for Hubris. He wanted to say something, do something, all to encourage the stallion on in some way, even as his light domination over Aelune was further enhanced by him bringing her closer and closer to the edge of another orgasm. For ladies, that kind of playful control came more often from giving them so much pleasure that they did not feel like they could control themselves anymore, taking and mounting, while with guys it was a touch about denial too, being driven mad with lust. Aelune was no different, though he knew just how she could groan when pinned over the arm of the sofa too and fucked until all she could make were incoherent yowls after multiple orgasms.

Different strokes for different folks... The deer gasped and panted, everything getting too much of her, the cord of tightness drawing taut within her, something that she could not and would not control. That was not for her, but for the studs, for her boys, the two that she had lovingly drawn into her grasp, though she didn't have breath in her lungs to scream out their names, not as another orgasm hit her.

Slipping down and down and down, even her extremities warm with the heat and passion of orgasm, she howled, panting, heaving, her breath catching, though she wouldn't have wanted Dal to let up off her clit for any manner of relief. No, the relief for the panting, whimpering doe, lost in lust, was the feel of his soft, velvety muzzle and lips against her folds, squeezing her thighs around his head, locking her ankles somewhere back behind his shoulders. The stallion juddered against her as Hubris pounded him, the stallion finding more confidence in himself than ever before, yet her mind was swamped with so much pleasure that it was a surprise even to Aelune that she managed to see that.

Dalarius could not hold off, however, Hubris grinding in hard and fast as his flare swelled, deliciously tugging and pulling at Dal's backside, using a good half of his dick for every stroke. Yet it was when the other stallion slammed in with shorter, sharper, more desperate thrusts than ever that he lost control, screaming out his lust into the deer's pussy as she rocked up against him, using his own body for leverage, the three of them caught up in one great big tangle of lust.

Dal climaxed hard, his cum pouring into the jockstrap, easily soaking the front as if he was hosing it down, cream dripping, though the slickness within his underwear was exquisite in a way that he had not experienced before. Like being a colt all over again and losing control of himself in a way that he had not expected, whimpering, grunting, his tail flagging as he bore back against Hubris' studly slams.