Staying for the After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hubris did not need to slow, not as he climaxed hard, a shrill whinny cutting through the air, overriding their moans, their cries, their guttural grunts and groans. In that moment, he was not entirely with himself, his paw wet from the dripping lust of Dalarius' climax, heaving, panting, snorting and moaning deeper and deeper as he let his whinny fall. Rope after rope of thick stallion cum, more potent and virile than ever, poured into Dal's unprotected backside, though it was not as if either of them would have wanted to protect it, not with the pleasure that rolled forth, coursing through all three of them at once.

Maybe it was how their orgasms had come together so swiftly, almost in unison, that had them collapsing on the bed, Dal's torso smooshed down onto the soft, good quality sheets and duvet, though a good part of them was already soaked in Aelune's juices. The doe panted and moaned, her lips quivering as she tried to come back to herself, blinking as if coming up from being deep underwater. Yet it was not so easy to come back to reality after the force of an orgasm like that as Dal nuzzled her thighs, laying them as gently down onto the bed as he could, a grin stretching his lips.

"Welcome back, sunshine..."

Aelune groaned.

"Yeah... Huff... God, stud..."

It was cute, a little tease to call him stud, but it was all in good fun, just a word that made them chuckle, even if Dal's cock did not soften. The stallion groaned as Hubris emptied his nuts inside him, cum splashing up within his tail hole, though he was glad that he had lubricated his arse a little earlier, considering how hard the stallion had gone. Even where it was not necessary, it was something that made the lust of that kind of rougher play easier, for which he was all for.

Hubris grunted, pulling out, his cock aching, though it softened a little, needing respite after two hard orgasms not all that far apart. He helped Dal out of his jockstrap, the stallions sprawling out on the bed together, though Hubris cheekily held Dal's underwear to his face, just for a moment.

"Mmm..."

It was a silly thing to do, but pretty hot too for those so inclined, the stallions grunting and panting a little, his nostrils flaring as he sucked in breath after breath of Dal's muskier, cum-stained underwear. The jockstrap was surely ruined after a load like that, though no one cared, Aelune rising slowly, with a groan, her expression softened in a smile.

"I'll just go get you boys some water, hm?"

There was no question about her not looking after them, not as was her way, Dal resting his head on Hubris' chest for a moment, lips quivering in a chuckle.

"Sure is nice to watch her walk away..."

If Aelune heard them as she disappeared around the door to the bedroom, she didn't react, humming a tune to herself as she headed to the kitchen on wobbly legs. It was a bit further down the hallway, away from the function room, kind of all set out as if it was a large house, though she would have to push Dal to get a place like it one day. The stallion just didn't know what to do with the money he earned, hoarding and saving a great deal of it, while some went on luxuries and...that was about it. His accommodation was not far away from The Stables, but it was still a place that he had confessed did not quite feel like home to him.

Soon, she would see that he was set up well and comfortable, but sometimes it was a lady who had to point that out -- at least in her opinion. The tap gushed as she filled three glasses, pausing only to glug down one of them, thirstier than she realised. Outside the window, dawn painted the sky a lighter and lighter shade, though the grasp of the night was still well and truly across the fields, to the hills that framed the far horizon. She sighed, shivering a little. It was one of the most peaceful spots there that she knew.

"Mmm..."

She leaned back into the firm, strong body of a stallion, though she did not care who, not as both Hubris and Dal together wrapped their arms around her, holding her close, their cocks half-hard or fully hard, though her mind darted between the two of them.

"And I thought you weren't going to follow little old me..."

Aelune licked her lips, tail flicking up as if it should never have been held down in the first place. It was easy to fall into her place there, with them, though she'd never thought that Hubris would excite that side of her so much. Where she wanted to take care of them, she wanted to be on her knees before them, servicing them, even more, taking her pleasure in heaping doses while they filled her with their cream.

Sometimes, what one wanted changed from day to day too and that was quite okay, her stallions naked there before her. Yet, that time, Aelune knew exactly what she wanted, tingling through her entire body right up to the base of her horn. Nipping at her lower lip, she hid a smile, as difficult as that was as she broke free of them.

She only needed a suitable "stage" to lay herself out on top of for them...

Ah... That'll do.

"Come on, boys..." She almost purred, stretching out her arms over her head as she stretched forward sensually over the kitchen table, her breasts pressing to the smooth, comfortable wood. "You know you want it... But which of you is going to be stud enough to take me?"

It was a challenge, but not one that the increasingly submissive Aelune should have presented to them, the stallions exchanging a look, smirks on their lips.

"Oh, I don't know..." Dalarius pretended to consider it, his cock out, thickening, even though it had not even retreated into his sheath between sessions. "I don't know if I'm big enough to take you..."

Aelune snorted, but Hubris' nicker was what had them giggling like youngsters all over again, Aelune flicking her tail up a notch higher so that her cream-stained folds and the damp insides of her thighs could not possibly be missed. Her body was on show for everyone to enjoy and she would have the guys any way she wanted, even if her pussy ached without a cock to fill it.

Yet what she did not expect was Hubris to take her, standing behind her, covering her body with his as his chest pressed to her back. She squealed, but he did not press into her right there and then, not as Dal slurped along his cock, playing at getting him ready for her, even if there was no real need for that. Not with Hubris' cock already so hard and throbbing, after all, Dal slurping it into his mouth, tenderly suckling on the half-formed flare, as if Hubris was already good to go again.

Dal, after all, was not there to top and only that, taking a submissive lean under Hubris, though he was curious too what the stallion would bring out for him to play with, what his inclinations were. He didn't know much about that side of his friend, even though he'd learned more about him that he had ever thought possible that night, dawn touching the horizon. No one would bother them out there, however, with all the facilities at their disposal, his skin tingling with intoxicating heat as he considered just what more could lie ahead.

The night, or the morning, was far from over. She seemed so much smaller under Hubris than before, the stallions a good deal taller, yet it was their positions that made it hotter and kinkier than before, Dal sucking down his friend's cock, preparing him, loudly and lewdly lapping at it. He did not make any secret of the fact of how much he loved to give head, tenderly taking his dick into his mouth past the medial ring and suckling on it. Truly, for him, it was the very best place to be as he groaned and played his tongue across the underside, teasing and lifting to the extent of his ability.

Aelune groaned, though wanted to prod the stallions as the silly horses hadn't even taken a moment to drink their water yet! Didn't they know that they needed to stay hydrated? Especially if they were fucking her, which was what she wanted more than anything, the table warming to the heat of her body, panting and moaning softly.

"Unfff... Come on, don't keep me...waiting."

Not that she had too much say in the matter, panting, licking her lips as, finally, Hubris let his weight come over her. He pressed down to her back as Dal presented the other stallion's cock to her pussy, though...things were not quite to be as she'd expected there.

His cock was slick, well-lubricated with Dalarius' saliva, though, like with so many things, all was well, as long as one was willing to take it slow. And that was exactly what he did as he pushed into Aelune's tail hole, stretching out the doe lovingly around his cock, Dalarius orchestrating it solely so that everyone got what they wanted out of the moment.

Aelune gasped and grunted, head reeling, though there was deliciously nowhere to go as her backside was filled. She'd seen that cock disappear into Dal's arse but had not imagined that she was next on the cards, shuddering with pleasure, though the strain was not one that she was as familiar with as often as she may have liked. She wanted to try more of it, for the nerve endings that such penetration stimulated were not often brought into the tease of sex for her, panting, whimpering, her body taking him deeper and deeper.

Inch after slick inch of the stallion's shaft spread her open until there was no cock left to go, balls flush with her body as Hubris heaved and panted, nickering softly.

"Unff... God..."

"I know, she feels good, right?"

Aelune trembled. The stallions talked about her as if she was not there, even if it was only briefly. That was far, far hotter than it had any right to be. He stretched her open, her backside tight around him, though she yielded to Hubris, wanting to let the stallion deeper inside her than ever it felt that a male had ever bene before.

It was needed, so very much so, breathy pant after pant breaking her lips as the stallion ground deeply up into her arse. Yet Dalarius was far from idle on his knees, smirking as he got a prime view of that shaft ploughing into Aelune's tail hole, her tail wiggling up a notch higher just when he thought that she could not give over herself and her body anymore.

It was what he lived for, seeing those that he cared about coming into themselves, enjoying themselves in the best of ways. He grunted deep in the back of his throat as nuzzled up between Hubris' lightly sweaty thighs, the musk of a stallion in rut overpowering him. Yet that was where Dal too wanted to be, finding a different kind of pleasure, panting, snorting, his nostrils fluttering with each breath.

Yet as Hubris slowly and deeply took the doe, he was at liberty to do with his body as he pleased. He ignored the hard, bobbing length of his mottled shaft for the moment, choosing other pleasures that lay before him, nuzzling between Hubris' soft rear cheeks as he sought out a treat that his cock had been in not so long ago. His tongue flickered over that tight pony doughnut, a hole that could offer so much pleasure, and Hubris shuddered about him. Even in his current state, the stallion could not help but let out a little squeak that did not quite fit the moment, but that was just one of many things that made sex what it was. It was about the musky and the dirty, the real moments, not about everything being always perfect all the time.

Hubris ground back against him as his tongue dug eagerly into his hole, teasing sensitive nerve-endings, treating him to a lighter, gentler treatment than what Aelune was getting. He would be involved too, how he chose, soon enough, but pleasing a doughnut of flesh like that was a treat that he simply could not pass up.

He took what he wanted in long, slow laps, savouring the moment, the pace of Hubris' thrusting hips not all that frenzied, at least not for the moment. He was concerned, evidently, about hurting Aelune, even though her moans should have been more than enough for him to go on in that regard. That was alright though as it was all a learning experience for them, passion mounting, snarling through, his lips parting to drive his tongue softly yet firmly up into the horse's pucker.

Hubris grunted, grinding back. He had to have more of that delicious tongue, adoring how it squirmed and twisted up into him, though he was in such a position that he could have accepted or denied it. Yet it fuelled his lust even more as his doughnut was teased, the ring of flesh puckering and tensing, though it was all very much in acceptance of Dal's touch.

"Hey..."

Down on his knees, Dal winked up at Hubris.

"Got an idea... Can you stand with her? Just for a moment?"

It would be a risky move, but, to hell with it: Hubris was feeling like he might enjoy a little something on the risky side, just for a quick one, a quickie, a night and a fuck to really remember. The need to fuck and to thrust overruled his rational mind as he smirked and stood, though he was a little rash there, Aelune squeaking as she was pulled along with him.

"Ah -- hey!"

His arms went around her, bear-hugging her back against his chest, though gravity ensured that not a single inch of horse cock was left outside her pussy as she was pulled down, a deep moan breaking her lips. Although Aelune had been startled by the sudden change in position and sharply deeper penetration, her tongue half lolling deliriously out of her mouth told the tale as to whether she truly enjoyed that or not. It was painted all over her face, eyelids fluttering as if she wanted to both close her eyes and take everything in at the same time.

Dal, however, was quick to press up in front of her, kissing her lips, her neck, the line of her jaw. His cock in his paw, he fed it up into her pussy, bending his knees and flexing at the hocks so that the thick tip could penetrate her. Once it was inside, it was easier for him to stand up as the doe's head swirled in double penetrative lust, though she was so lost in the moment that nothing else, not even then, at all seemed to matter. She was in the moment, her body stretched around two delicious lengths of horse meat, filled up to the brim as they thrust and filled her.

It was not as seamless nor as smooth as it could have been and nor was it meant to be. It was rough and it was gritty and it came with stolen kisses and snatched breaths, two horse cocks shoved up into one body. They should never have fit, yet the doe was well-prepared for them as she moaned and grunted, more and more carnal, as if she had never been her refined, dignified self at all. Sex stripped away all of that from her and more, leaving her as a deer needier than ever, her body aching to be filled and fucked, over and over again.

Aelune panted, her world narrowing to that of the stallions fucking. The orgasm that could not solely come from anal penetration swept over her, though there was no distinction between that one and the one that followed it as she moaned and tried to buck her hips, her efforts weak at best. The stallion tag-teaming her were simply too studly, too dominant, the heat of it all tying them together as Hubris ground in a little closer, need getting the better of him. It was hot and it was heady and no one was going to hold off for very long that time around, even though their stamina should have typically been escalated by that stage.

Maybe they were just too hot for each other as they fucked through orgasm after orgasm, Aelune crying out, slumping back against Hubris. She couldn't help it, not as Dal pressed in to support her, the stallions locking eyes in unspoken communication.

In perfect unison, they neighed out their climaxes, voices strong and proud, Dal's tail lifting a little higher than Hubris' at the point of climax. Hubris grunted, nose tucked down over Aelune's shoulder, and it was just as well that they both had each other to support them, Dal taking a bit more of Aelune's weight as the other horse went weak at the knees. He grunted, tail flicking back and forth, filling the doe's pussy as she flexed and pulled around him, almost as if she was milking him of his seed.

"Ohhh..."

The doe blinked back to something akin to the waking world, lips parted, panting softly, the horses taking her through to the comfortable living area where a large flat screen TV was up on the wall. The sofa there was smaller but a far more suitable size for three furs as she tried to tell them that they needed to eat something, drink something, keep up their strength. Of course, all that appeared in their paws were glasses of wine (it would have taken too long to make cocktails and beer didn't seem quite right for the moment either).

It soothed their throats a little as they relaxed and cuddled together on the sofa, their hooves up, resting and recovering a little. Though their paws wandered, as they were apt to do, for that had to be done, had to come, panting, moaning, whimpering, their glasses draining themselves, little by little. They did not need an edge taking off anything, but they did hunger for the grand finale, the crème de la crème as Hubris finally stood and snorted, his paws on his hips. It was a motion that could have looked silly and yet came off as stronger and more powerful, his most confident smile on his lips yet. It was even enough to make Dal weak at the knees.

"Had enough horse cock for one night?"

It was a question and a challenge as Aelune shared a glance with Dal, dropping to her knees before the sofa and the stud horse and nuzzling into his nuts. His light musk enveloped her and Dal joined her on the other side, eagerly lapping up his cock just as he had when they had started their entire liaison. It was good to top and tail it, in some way, with the same act, giggling and smirking, sharing his dick between them like it was a lollipop. Only a far kinkier lollipop than anything that they would have ever been familiar with in their youth.

But Hubris had something else in mind, something that the thickness of his cock could really show off. He hadn't given someone a facial in a long, long time and it was too kinky to miss up such an opportunity. His cock was already back at full mast as Aelune took precedence, lost in the moment, slurping over the tip, her lips tugging more and more demandingly at his flare. She could not help that she needed it, her fingers between her legs, feeling out the shape of her slightly, pleasantly gaping holes, which had only recently been stuffed with horse cock.

"Lust addled" was not quite where she was at but she was not all that far gone, simply a lady who knew what she needed and how to get it for herself. It was better still to be down on her knees, masturbating, her fingers sliding up deeply into her sloppy, wet pussy, moaning, begging for more. Yet with a length of horse cock stuffing her muzzle deliciously full she couldn't get his cock in her pussy too, whimpering, wanting it, though she'd have to wait.

Dal savoured every inch of cock that he lapped down, tonguing the sheath and even dipping his tongue into it so that he could better tease and please, letting Hubris finally express himself in the more dominant role that he had been working towards. It was all natural, so very much so, and it was wonderful to see his friend come out and enjoy himself in a way that had never been seen before.

The stallion snorted and stomped, relishing the attention, even as Dal suckled one of his nuts at a time, very tenderly, into his muzzle, showing him just what other pleasures were available to him there, what more he could experience. Doors had been opened to him that would never again be closed, even if the lust from them only came from the fun he shared with Anuzil. It would be entirely up to them and what they decided, of course, but having two share his cock in the morning glow of dawn was better than anything that Hubris could ever have imagined.

It was not for him to hold off forever, even though it was a slow grind and a slow burn that time, Aelune gulping, forcing his cock down into her throat, though the bulge was obvious there as she strained around it. She tried her best to cup it with her tongue, to lap up against the underside, but the medial ring was more than enough for her to take into her mouth, leaving Dal free to play with Hubris' sheath and balls.