Staying for the After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dal snorted heavily, Aelune whimpering, her more submissive side pulling at her. Like with everyone, there were many sides to a single anthro, ready to relish in the seeds that she had sown, panting softly, her breasts rolling lightly with every gasp she snatched into her lungs.

"Ohhh..."

Clothes slipped off, the stallion taking control, taking the lead, easing her off the shoulder shirt off, though the straps of it were a little tangled. It was a good look on the doe, but it was an even better look on the ground, Aelune's breath coming in shorter, sharper pants, licking her lips, grinding down onto Hubris' growing bulge.

"Mmm..." Hubris blushed, though he did not pull away, relaxing a little more into the kiss, his lips questing down her neck, heart in his mouth.

Was he really going to do it? Oh, he had full liberty to, wanting to paint every moment of the night, as late as it was, into his mind, every inch of his body feeling more sensitive than it ever had been before. His senses appeared to have been sharpened, his petal-shaped ears twitching back and forth, straining to catch sounds that had never held so much poignance and importance to him.

The catch of Dal's breath.

How the stallion grunted.

Aelune's moans as she rocked back of him, standing only so that Dal could help her out of her skirt and panties, though they did not look as if they had covered up much.

Other senses came into play too, the glitter of lights, like starlight, strewn across the ceiling, how light reflected lightly off the windows as if they were entwined in another kind of reality there. The taste of Aelune's lipstick lingered on his lips as, without thinking, he licked his lips, tongue flickering out, a gentle swipe that captured her essence as an imprint on his mind forever.

The aroma of alcohol luxuriated too, even as they came for him, the two of them nude, though Hubris drank in the sight of their bodies as they were all the same. It was intoxicating, more so than any liquor, giving into his dreams, his fantasies. There was nothing there left to hold him back and a part of him even looked forward to talking to his boyfriend about what had happened, even if he had not done anything of sincere note yet.

You'd better give him a damn good story then, horse...

Hubris grunted as they took control over him, double-teaming him, his shirt easing up, over his head, exposing the brown of his chest. He didn't have the lighter front to his body like Dal had, differentiating them easily even in the lower light, snorting, shaking his head, senses reeling. The scent of Dal's aftershave, or perhaps a posher EDT scent, drew him in, a hint of spice and earth, something that was almost musky, a feral edge to it. He snorted, his cock throbbing, Aelune drawing his shorts down, though they had been a little longer and more modest than Dal's for the warmth of the summer party.

They wouldn't be needed anymore. In fact, no clothing at all would be needed between them for the rest of the starry night, struck through with lust, a moan on his lips as Aelune slipped to her knees between his legs. His cock throbbed, aching to full hardness, twitching and drooling, as large as Dal's though it was a darker, more uniform shade. Mottled cocks, as kinky as many found them on horse anthros, were not all that common, or came with a touch of speckling. If one peered closely at his shaft, they could have found the faintest variance in the shade down past his medial ring, though the natural hues of his body did not draw attention to that.

"Mm..." Aelune murmured her appreciation, savouring him, now that she had the stallion exactly where she wanted him. "I knew you'd feel this good... So firm..."

She squeezed him, her fingers not quite able to fold all the way around his thick length, though her pussy blossomed with heat at the thought of taking him, as large as the horses were. It was not as if a lady could not take something like that if only they prepared a little and she was more than prepared, her juices flowing freely. Her pussy was already slick and wet, her fingers dipping between her thighs even as she lapped sensually up the side of Hubris's shaft.

She didn't ask for permission, though she did keep an eye on him, relishing in the moment that his head fell back, unable to contain his lust as he trembled. The equine snorted, Dal kissing his neck, licking and nibbling, leaving love bites in the wake of his eager, questing teeth.

"Oh... Oh, that feels..."

"Let us take care of you, sweetie."

Aelune murmured, knowing just what was needed even as she so very sweetly serviced Hubris's shaft, her tongue flickering over the medial ring, feeling just how the shift in flesh gave the impression that it was pulsing under her tongue. She moaned, nosing at the tip, her soft, moist nose curious for sensation, the stallion's shudder telling her that she was more than on the right track.

"Mmmph..."

Her lips parted around him, but Dal was not to be outdone, not in the slightest, the stallion dropping to his knees beside her, sharing a cheeky grin. Though that was not all that the stallion would be sharing with Aelune as he lapped up the other side of Hubris's shaft, trying to get his lips around it while she was tasting the horse for the first time.

Dal snorted, tail swishing, his cock throbbing with lust, each little twitch and jerk of engorged, swollen flesh splattering a little pre-cum up against his stomach. It was easy to lose control of himself when he was in a situation like that, though that most often ended up in a very happy client at The Stables, bent over and pounded as they cried out his name through orgasm. Sex was all about control and the loss of it, whether the furs involved knew and understood that or not, snorting heavily, grunting and grinding, his hips wanting to thrust, even then, of their own accord.

Yet there would never be anything quite like sharing and suckling on a delicious length of cock, not to Dal, even though the horse in question enjoyed the attention of ladies and guys alike. There was never any sense, at least not to him, in holding back when pleasures could be leaned into, his lips and tongue leaving a slick, wet trail of saliva in his wake as he savoured the taste of Hubris's shaft.

They moaned together, hips rising, though it was Hubris that shuddered, thrusting, losing sense of himself in the moment. Yet he did not have to worry about anything at all while he had the two of them there to work him over, to tease him, Aelune allowing Dal to take precedence over the tip of Hubris' cock. The stallion growled like a predator, his black tail lashing the air in his excitement as he took the thick length of Hubris' cock into his muzzle.

Hubris' head swam. Down and down and down the horse went, his velvety lips folding over the medial ring, suckling sweetly. He cradled Hubris' cock on his tongue as if it was far more delicate than it was, savouring the taste and thanking his lack of a gag reflex as he took it into his throat. Dal didn't think he'd ever get tired at all of giving head, much less when he could please his friends as much as they pleased him.

It was a give and take relationship, of course, all in equal measures there. But Dal always had liked to give more than he took. That was simply the kind of stallion he was.

Aelune, however, was needier than ever, hardly able to believe her luck, that the stars had aligned on the sofa there of all nights. Her heart pounded and she laid back herself on the sofa, spreading her legs, the soft, comfortable leather conforming to the shape of her body.

"You guys sure do put on a good show," she teased them, fingers dipping sensually between her thighs as she showed off how wet Hubris had made her, how her sex glistened with her dew. "But who's going to be stud enough to fill me? Mmmph..."

Her fingers slipped inside her, Dal's ears flicking in her direction, the stallion caught up in the moment. How could he be so torn between a stallion and a doe was beyond him, though even the sparkling lights glinting off Aelune's horn made her seem more mystical and ethereal than she was. Oh, the deer could turn heads and melt hearts, but he had heard her squeal out in lust under him, his length pounding into her pussy as she squeezed around him, too many times over to fall for her tricks.

No... She would wait. He smirked inwardly, suckling all the way down to Hubris' sheath, easing it back with his dextrous lips. She would wait and she would stew, steaming, working herself up into a frenzy. She'd be laid out before one of them, it didn't matter who, in no time.

But Hubris was not clued in on that, his head spinning with lust. Although he had left his glasses on, he could see more or less without them -- only things would have a blurry, fuzzy edge to them like the early seasons of that popular show his partner liked so much. Maybe they'd have to come off, but there was a greedy part of him, not a part that he allowed out to play all that often, that lusted for it all, that wanted to suck down and drink in every last tiny little detail, all so that he could enjoy it even more.

It was like a dream and yet one that the stallion was wholly present in as, with a shaking paw, he rested his fingers on the top of Dal's head. He was not the sort of stallion that would thrust and pound, driving into Dalarius' throat, though he could imagine it, sensations overwhelming him as that thick, fleshy equine tongue did wonderful things to him. The stallion hardly even had to suckle to please him, Hubris snorting, nostrils flaring, puckering, need overwhelming him.

And then there was Aelune, the seductress of a deer that he had watched, in that intimate fashion, from afar, admiring her curves but knowing that there was nothing he could do there. Even the flick of her tail, a little thicker and longer than most other deer, the red and the fallow deer, that he knew, had seemed to draw him in. Well, what he had thought he'd "known" had very much been incorrect -- so what did that mean for the rest of things that Hubris had taken as the truth beforehand?

Maybe everything was possible and maybe that was why he drew on a scrap of boldness deep within him, reaching for Aelune. The doe moaned, taking his paw readily, close enough that he could stroke her legs, sliding his fingers down her thighs.

"Mm, that's right," she whimpered, though her voice quivered as if she was slipping from the tenaciously forward position already that she had held in tempting him. "Oh, you've made me so hot waiting for this, stud."

Stud...

Oh, he liked being called that. He liked it very much, in fact, puffing up his chest a little bit, licking his lips, his fingers memorising the thickness of her thighs, the strength behind the softness of them. It had been a long time since he'd been with a lady too and he wanted to enjoy every last moment of the dream that was not a dream, tracing the outline of her folds as Aelune grunted, lips parting, licking them. Yet she could not hold off her need for too long, grabbing his paw and pressing it into the heat of her cunny, dampness seeping into the light hair that covered his digits and palm.

"Oh... God..."

Crying out to no watching deities would not stop her lust from rising, heat curling up inside her. The "teaser" had well and truly become the "teased" as he slipped his fingers into her pussy. The doe arched and tried to lift her hips, tail twitching back and forth, though it was the heat of her that seemed to suck in the horse more and more, sliding one finger into her up to the knuckle as she panted and moaned.

The horse licked his lips, eyes alight. If only he could reach her breasts, but he didn't want to dislodge Dal either, so close to cumming, his flare starting to swell, bit by bit, as Dalarius deepthroated his cock, rising and falling fluidly and seamlessly on his length. It was a blowjob that the working stallion could be more than proud of, giving all that he wanted as he offered up even more, sharing and giving while Hubris' shaft throbbed.

He couldn't hold it, pre-cum oozing more and more viscously from the tip of his cock, a stream that no one could hold back, not in a moment like that. Aelune's cries filled the air, the softer music from the end of the party, once again, playing in the background, though they would only find out later that that was because one of them had sat on the remote. Nobody cared enough anyway to change it as their cries of passion and lust mingled, winding together into a song that no one else but them could replicate.

As he balanced on the edge of orgasm, things ramped up. Dalarius was too skilled to let Hubris slip over the edge just yet, when he could enjoy something more passionate still if only he held back for just a little bit longer. The stallion whined as Dal pulled back, licking his lips, a drop of pre-cum clinging to the inside of his upper lip, need coursing through him with every pump of blood.

"Come on, Hubris, don't keep a lady waiting..."

Dal teased, pushing the stallion over Aelune, though he pressed them on, lightly controlling things. Of course, he remained firmly on top for the moment, the one who had taken over orchestrating everything, as much as his need flared up, like the thick, swollen flare at the head of his cock. Cumming without even using his paws to stimulate himself had become a special trick of his, though he didn't quite yet want to paint anyone's body in cum.

No... No, that would be for the grand finale, when their lusts were so high that no one could bear going without the splashing load of thick cream for a single moment longer. The stud stallion smirked, his tail flicking up a notch higher, though that time was not to expose himself. That was merely out of pride for being as damn good at what he did as he was.

Hubris snorted, the doe laid out before him, begging him into her with her eyes, her arms wrapping around him as he covered her body with his. He was not in control of himself as his cock ached and throbbed, though Dal loomed over him, helping him line up his cock. Not for any reason there, but merely to get his paw on the sexy colt's shaft all over again, stealing a little cheeky grope and a tease as Hubris shuddered and nickered.

"Ohhhh..."

But he needed no more "help" than that as he pushed into Aelune, finally fucking his first partner since he'd gotten together with Anuzil, though it was going to be a story and a half to tell when he got home! He hoped his boyfriend would enjoy it, though he was grateful for the chance too, lusting for it all, snorting, heaving, head hanging as his shoulders rounded.

"Oh, god... So tight..."

"Different to a tail hole, isn't it?"

Dal leaned over him, resting his chin on Hubris' shoulder, getting the best kind of view, even if his lust too was to be sated. Hubris might not have had a lady for some time, but Dal had a fresh bud of a tail hole waiting for him as Hubris' thick, brown tail swished back and forth, pushing back up against his lower stomach.

The first Hubris knew of Dal taking him was an inviting pressure, his body responding, for that was something that he had enjoyed time after time before with his partner, other partners too. He moaned out loud, pinned between the two of them, Aelune clinging to him and burying her muzzle in the crook of his neck, losing herself in the moment as orgasm took her.

And he felt everything, her pussy milking him, the contractions rippling, though they were erratic, as if even her body was lacking control after he had always thought of her as so poised and, well, in control. Dal grunted, spearing deeper, taking it slowly but insistently, pushing further and further into Hubris' backside as his cock burrowed its way to where it belonged. Each thrust of his pushed the bay stallion deeper into Aelune, controlling his thrusts even then as the doe cried out for more, always more.

Yet all she could do under them was allow submission to take her gently and sweetly into her arms, in her rightful sexual place on the bottom. Well, she could play with all roles, exactly as she pleased, but it simply felt right to be there, to feel the sensual power of the stallions above her. They sweated lightly, hides glistening with it, slick and damp as she held on tightly to Hubris, her anchor in a storm of lust as thrust after thrust of his cock, dictated by Dal, filled her.

"Ah..." She moaned, fighting for words, eyes half-lidded, cupping Hubris' face. "That must feel...mmm...so good...hm? Pinned... Fucked... Used..."

She taunted and teased him as the stallion shook his head, yet that would not be enough to relieve tension, his back trying to round even as Dalarius held him tightly in place. Each thrust that rocked through the stallion in the middle's body powered into Aelune too as the doe exulted in it, the heaving mass of their muscle, how their manes flicked from one side of their necks to the other with the slightest tilt and turn of their heads. Except where they clung in the perspiration of male lust, however, her tongue pushing out lightly over her lower lip as she whimpered and moaned, her pussy tightening all over again as her body ached for another orgasm.

One, for her, would never be enough, not as she ran her paws down Hubris' chest, exploring the shape of him, how his shoulders were smaller than Dal's, his nipples a darker shade and almost completely hidden in the short hair of his chest. She could still tweak them, however, playing her fingers around them as the stallion snorted and nickered, head shooting up and eyes wide. That, most certainly, had not been a sensation that he'd been expecting.

Yet it was too much for him as Dal pounded his backside, his flare thickening to its fullest extent within Aelune's pussy, screaming out a stallion's whinny of delight as orgasm took him. It should have been a moment of power for him and yet it was pure pleasure that washed through him, taking and taking and finding no notable distinction between them. All that mattered between the three of them as ropes of thick stallion seed flooded the deer's cunny was that they were enjoying themselves.

Dalarius sighed, ears slipping back, his nose quivering, all the tiny muscles there that showed expression and tension and more easing as, finally, he could allow himself to go. Under him, Hubris' glutes tensed, revealing his orgasm even before that ear-splitting whinny had sliced through the air in a vocal demonstration of delight, grinding in, using every inch of thick stallion cock that he had at his disposal. Hubris' body shook under him as Dal grunted, showing them why he had become a stud stallion, why he was now as in demand as Malcolm, the slap of his hips on Hubris' buttocks echoing through the room.

Yet it was the power of his orgasm that shocked them all, his nuts aching, churning, seed so very desperate to be spilt that it could not be contained for a single heartbeat more. With a bellow of a roar that was more feral than anything Hubris or Aelune could have dredged up from their most carnal beings, thick cream pouring forth. He was relentless in the power of his orgasm, thrust after thrust spending itself deep inside Hubris, the stallion's ring clenching and flexing around him as if he was trying to milk him. Even that pulse of the colt's body was involuntary, panting through his orgasm, open-mouthed and yet snorting as his nostrils puckered with each breath that he dragged into his lungs.

"Oh... Ohhh, fuck..."

"Mmm, easy there..."

Dal snorted, nuzzling into Hubris' mane, kissing and nibbling, finding the arch of his cresty neck and nipping more firmly. There would be a love bite left there come the next morning, but Hubris would not realise that it was there and back home, the mark pointed out for him.