Stealing Alice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you kiss a girl, you can't be afraid of how your breath smells or really think about yourself at all." She took my hands and put them on her soft, ample hips. She then put her own hands on my shoulders. Suddenly her face was right in mine, and I felt the urge to pull back. "No, Gene. This is intimacy. You've got to let go of your discomfort, girls don't like that. Besides, it's your mom. You've got nothing to be afraid of." She smiled, and her lovely crow's feet appeared.

I took a few deep breaths and tried to steady myself. "Good, Sweetie. Relax." She leaned in and gave me a chaste little kiss on the lips. She closed her eyes when she did. I was beet red. I had to be bold now, I had to show Alice I wasn't just a little boy. So I leaned and kissed her just the same way. Her face was surprised, "That's nice," she grinned, "Lots of girls like it when you take initiative.

"Now we're going to try something a little more intimate. You'll see, just go with the flow." She kissed me again, just a bit more fervently. I leaned in and kissed back. We shared a few soft kisses, and I could feel her hot breath on my face and smell the aroma of her mouth. Then with the final kiss she pulled me a bit closer. Her mouth opened, and her tongue slid out to part my lips. I felt little trembles go through my body. Go with the flow, she said. Though I was terrified, I opened my mouth too, and soon our tongues were sliding across each other. I felt as if steam was coming off my body.

But we didn't stop, "Oh, Sweetie," she moaned. I had no idea it felt like this. Our mouths smacked wetly as we turned our heads this way and that. It was actually not that hard once you truly felt it. I moved my hands up to the bare skin of her belly and found it slick with sweat. My embarrassment was obliterated, or at least paled in comparison to my desire. I moved my hands over her slick, soft belly. I pushed my head forward and somehow our kisses got wetter and deeper.

We pulled our heads back to catch our breath. I could see that her face was red, too, and she had stars in her eyes. She stared with her mouth open. There was desire there. Even at this naive age I swore I could see it. Our bodies heaved with our breath, and without a word our lips locked desperately again. This wasn't about practice anymore. At least, not for me. This was about skin and sweat and moisture and warmth.

She moaned as I kissed her, and her skin felt red hot. I felt hungry for her body at that moment. No solitary horniness could compare to the desire I felt as my heart thumped in my chest. My hand pressed and squeezed her soft middle. Her body felt so good.

I've never had courage, but in this case feverish passion could do what courage could not. It was different with Mom. I knew that I didn't have to be afraid of how I looked, or embarrassed of how hard I was. I knew what I wanted. Or at least I knew what I wanted to get close to. "Girls like it when you kiss down their neck, right?" I saw the expression on her face and knew that I didn't even have to wait for an answer.

I kissed her cheek and down her jawline. There was a tiny whimper from her, and then quickened breath when I met the flesh of her neck. It was slick with her sweat, and tasted salty. I kissed both sides of her neck. Then I came to her right shoulder. I flicked my eyes up at her and there was still that stunned, starry-eyed look. I kissed down the front of her shoulder onto her chest. "Yes, Gene," she whispered.

My hands slid up her glistening belly and came to the bottom of her bra. Though I heard the whisper of "Yes" on her breath, her body told me all I needed to know. As my hand came over her bra, I could feel the hardness of her nipple underneath. I kissed down to the top of her bra, then I started to inch down her zipper. I looked up at her, daring her to stop me.

The zipper came to the bottom, and her bra popped with the tightness over her large tits. I felt her nipple tickling the bottom of my chin and she moaned as she felt it too. I kissed down her chest, and her hands came up to the back of my head, pulling it closer. I pressed my hot lips on her areola, and a little tremble went through her body. But I was seized by my instincts now. It was a rare feeling, but I felt like I wasn't myself. It felt amazing.

I knew I had to taste her. My tongue snaked out, and its wetness touched the skin of her nipple. This time it wasn't a whimper or a whisper. She let out a moan, "Yes, Gene. Yes they're so ready for you!" My tongue flicked her nipple and circled over her areola. Her nipples were so hard. I never knew they could get like this. "Girls get hard too, Sweetie. Some more than others. As you can see, mine get really hard." Her words disappeared into the swift gasping wind of her breath.

My lips closed around her nipple, and I sucked her nipple as if she really was my mom. She pulled me close and thrusted her tits into my face. "Nibble them Gene. And pinch the other. Do, it. Do it to me." And I did just that. My jaw trembled with the soft, rapid bites. My hand came up and I filled it with her luscious tit, closing my thumb and forefinger around her nipple. Her body jerked then, and her hips pushed into me right on top of my hardon. "God damn," she moaned. "Don't stop Sweetie!" Her body shook and trembled some more. I had no idea what was happening to her, but it was exquisite to me.

"Shit, uhhhhhhh..." she moaned, "Oh my god, Sweetie." She let out a high pitched moan then, almost a scream. There was something between a low grunt and a growl, as if she were exerting herself. "God, Gene. You have no idea what you're doing to me. But both of my girls need attention."

I didn't have to be told twice. My lips pounced on her other nipple and she gasped at the sharp sensation. I continued nibbling as I had with the other nipple and I felt her back bowing again. What was happening to her? I kept it up with my teeth and fingers and soon she trembled again, her flesh jiggling under my touch. My desire crashed over me, and it pushed me further. In her ecstasy my hand slid down her sweaty belly and I pressed it further.

My hand reached her pussy and I pressed into it through her shorts. I could feel her lips and the valley in between. I was shocked to feel that her pants were wet down there. She leaned into my touch and even started to thrust her hips and rub her wet pussy on my hand. My hand was wet from her juices now. I felt as if I would fall into her. Was this it? Would I come back from our trip no longer a virgin?

"Sweetie, wait." I felt her hands on my hand and head. They weren't pushing, but the message was clear. It took all the willpower I had to pull back. "Gene, it's too much. I mean... practice, right," she gave a weak smile. "I had to teach you, but we've got to keep everything... you know." Her eyes said the exact opposite, in fact they begged the exact opposite. "You're going to make a girl very happy one day Gene. A girl your age..."

The drive back home had been quite awkward. I discreetly sniffed my hand as many times as I thought I could get away with. I had never truly smelled a woman's scent, and it jolted me every time I smelled her earthy wetness on my hand. It was two hours, and we hardly said a word to each other. When I felt my boner going down, I would look at Alice or remember what happened at the lake and it would pop back up again. It was relentless. I felt blown up like a balloon and counted the seconds until I was home and could jack off. It took all my effort not to run out of the car when we were home.

When I was anxious or feeling down about myself, I found my drawing could help take my mind off my sorrows. I felt like I was with Alice all the time. We had meals together, we watched movies together. I even woke up next to her every morning. It was my fault too, since I would follow her around like a puppy when she had errands to run. It pleased my heart and my more carnal desires.

But it was a lot for me to handle. I felt like I was hard all the time and I jerked off several times every day. Alice had even interrupted me a couple of times when she knocked on my door. Her sheepish grin made it obvious she knew what was going on.

I had brought some of my drawings I was working on back from school. The girls in them were like characters in my mind. Desiree Ng stood petite and smiling in my drawing. Though she looked young and innocent, she had a wild side. You could tell by how she dressed. I took my time, shading the curve of her small breasts and dark nipples just right. Mariah Sadhwani smiled just that much in real life, but in my drawing she had a pensive expression. She was one who really was innocent, and I suspected she was a virgin. The side portrait showed her bulbous ass and thick thighs. Jenny Krauthoffer was a bit of a challenge. Not because she was hard to draw, but I was very careful not to let people see me working on her. Jenny was fat. Not just a little chubby, but she was quite a large girl. I knew I would get teased mercilessly if they saw me drawing her. But when I saw her walk into my physics class with her soft belly hanging over the waist of her pants and her massive breasts and her short blonde hair, I couldn't help but stare. Jenny dressed confidently. She always wore a tank top. She knew she looked like a sex goddess. In my drawings she wore nothing at all.

Since I had been here, I had started on my portrait of Alice. Looking at it, many of the lines were messy. Of course they were, I had been drawing with trembling hands as I saw her pleasure herself by the pool So I decided to clean the drawing up. In my picture she was standing by the pool, one arm behind her head. I tried to capture every one of her curves the moment I saw her. I realized as I continued the drawing that this would do nothing to calm me down. Looking at the goddess in pencil on my paper, it didn't matter.

I had been working for about an hour when there was a knock on my door. I jumped, just like I always did since Alice had moved in. "Come in," I said, and scrambled to put my drawings away. There was one I had done of a raccoon I had spied at school this year, and I slapped it on the desk in front of me. I turned and stood as Alice came through the door.

"Hey, Sweetie. I'm just coming in to check on you." She pursed her lips, "Are you feeling ok?"

I could feel the hot blush in my face and the shorts I had on did nothing to hide my hardness. "Yes, Mom. Everything ok here." I faked a grin. Probably poorly.

"I didn't mean to interrupt what you were doing." She spied my desk behind me. "Oh cute! I love raccoons. Can I see?"

"Sure," I said and held up the picture for her.

"It looks very lifelike. I'm so off painting I don't know if I could ever do something like that these days." She giggled, "I guess Mom is supposed to put her good boy's picture on the refrigerator." She tousled my hair. The embarrassment I felt intensified the arousal for me. So much for getting calm.

"Thanks Mom. I saw him around the dumpster at school."

In my haste, I hadn't closed my drawer all the way. A corner of my drawing of Mariah was visible. "Oh you have more here. I'd love to see them."

I made a face, "They're not done, Mom. They don't look good." I thought I would die if she saw what I was drawing, even though I had mentioned portraits before.

"Please, Gene. I'm an artist too, I know the process. It would mean a lot to me."

A strange feeling came over me. Even though I felt embarrassed and nervous, part of me wanted her to see my portraits. I couldn't explain it. But I wanted to see her reaction to them. Maybe I wanted her to have a peek into my sex life. I opened the drawer and handed her the stack of papers.

"Oh," her eyes widened as she saw the portrait of Desiree. "Yes, these portraits. I was wondering when you'd let me see them. Wow. She's so beautiful."

"Thanks, Mom," I avoided her eyes, "That means a lot."

"It looks like she could jump off the page." she flipped to the portrait of Mariah. "Look at her legs. My God, Gene." She looked up at me, "Wait, you got all these girls to pose like this for you?"

"Not exactly," my voice quavered, "I draw their faces and general shapes when I see them and then I use my imagination for the rest." I tried and failed to smile, "You don't think I'm a pervert, do you?"

"My God, no, Gene! This is art. The human body is beautiful." She turned to the drawing of Jenny. Her portrait was right underneath. "Oh my. She's a big gal. But very pretty, sexy even." She saw the expression on my face, "Don't worry, Gene. Guys like all kinds of women. To be honest, these pictures turn me on a little too."

She flipped to the next page. I held my breath. I saw the exact moment when she realized who it was in the picture. Red embarrassment crept onto her face, and she got that endearing wrinkled brow. She opened her mouth to talk.

"It's not what you think, Alice! I think you're really hot, that's all." Of course it was exactly what she thought it was. I felt like a fool.

"When did you do this?" I didn't answer. "Was it when I was out swimming? So you were just spying on me out there?"

"Mom, I'm sorry... I just woke up and you were out there." Shit, was she going to be like when I saw her in the shower?"

A few awkward seconds passed. I couldn't meet her eyes. She sighed, "I guess it's not as private as I thought around here. I can't really blame you, Sweetie. It's very well done, I actually feel a little flattered." She held her arms out to me and hugged me tight. "Gene, it's natural to have these feelings.

"Come on downstairs. Bring your supplies and the portrait." I followed her like a puppy once again. Was she going to do what I thought she would?

We arrived in the living room. "Alice, I'm glad you like the portrait. Are you going to let me finish it up?" By now the momentum of my lust had smashed my embarrassment. It got easier every time.

"Do you remember the movie? Titanic?" I nodded my head. "I want you to draw me like one of your French girls." She said it with a wink and a devilish smile.

"I assume I'll be seeing as much of you." I felt bold, like a switch had been flipped in my head.

She just laughed and started unbuttoning her top. Time stood still for me. Each button seemed to take minutes, hours. By the time she took her shirt off to reveal her black bra I felt as if a lifetime had passed. Just a look at her tanned skin was almost overwhelming. I could see again the round curve of her small, subtle belly. Then she unbuttoned and slid down her jeans. "Sorry my panties don't match. I don't think I have to ask if you like what you see. You know most boys have seen their mom naked at some time or another."

"Yes, but most of them don't look like you."

She grinned wide, "You're a very sweet boy, Gene." Then she reached behind and unfastened her bra. Her large, majestic breasts fell out of it, and bounced just slightly. When she saw how I was looking she giggled and shook them a bit. "It's been a while since I've trimmed down there, so get ready for a more natural experience. She pulled her panties down, and exposed her glorious bush.

There she stood. Audacious and unafraid. I had never drawn a nude portrait with a woman standing right in front of me. How did artists do it? How did they draw when they were horny as fuck? "Show me the picture again, Gene, so I can pose." I handed her the picture. In it she had just come out of the pool. She stood with one foot slightly in front of the other. She had one arm bent behind her head and the other rested on her abdomen. Her eyes were closed and her face had a look of sensual contentment.

It took her a second to get it just right, but she moved her graceful body into the pose. With her arm up, one breast was a little higher than the other. I had actually done quite well with the general outline of how she looked. I was hard almost all the time Alice was around, but this time my hardon ached. She looked so sexy and voluptuous in that pose. The room felt like a sauna.

"So I have to ask, Gene. How long did you watch me for? I usually stay out there for a while. What did you see?" The smile on her face made me suspect she already knew.

"Umm... well you got out of the water and lied down to sunbathe." I paused there, but her blue eyes looked right through me. "I may have seen you... playing."

She giggled, making her large breasts quiver. "Well, I guess you're not the only one who does it. Women do it too, you know." I had seen women masturbating in porn before, but I could never tell what was real and what wasn't.

So I started drawing. She was a good model, and held quite still, even though her pose didn't look especially comfortable. After a time, she said, "Ok I need to rest a bit. This isn't easy for an old lady, sweetie."

"Don't say that Mom. You're not old..." I broke eye contact. "You're beautiful."

"Are you saying you can't be old and beautiful?" she teased.

"I mean... I didn't mean... you're still-"

"Gene oh my God. It's fine. I know what you mean. And thanks for the compliment." She got a drink of water and sat down on the couch. I watched the skin on her thick sides roll a little as she sat. "But I do get a little sore like that for so long."

I stared at her. This goddess before me, resting and getting ready to pose for me. Only me. I had painted women posing in my art classes, even a nude once. But the feeling here was different. The models were there for the whole class, but Alice was my own personal, intimate model.

"Have you ever posed for a portrait?" she asked.

"I did once in class. But I was seated and just natural, relaxed."

"Was it for the whole class?"

"No, we split into partners and drew each others' portraits. I had hoped to get with a girl, but no such luck. I think my partner was thinking the same."

She grinned and smoothed her hair. "So have you ever had to do something in front of other people?"

"Well in high school I did a slideshow on the Aztecs for my speech class. Not much else though. It makes me nervous."

Now her grin grew wider. "You know what they say if you're nervous in front of a crowd." I did know. It was stupid. I tried imagining my audience naked. It didn't work, and then I had to give my presentation with a boner.

"I do. But I've tried imagining people naked. No such luck."

"Well, sweetie it works for me." She stood up and took a last sip of water. "You know, you have me at a disadvantage here."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm totally naked. Nothing on. I'm very vulnerable up here. Even if you're confident with your body it's quite the act of trust to parade it around. Especially in front of someone who...." She gestured at my bulging hardon. "You know." I felt self-conscious, like I was the one naked before her. How was she so put together and confident?

"It's very nice of you Alice..." I was a little afraid of where I thought this was going.

"So we need to equal things out. It's only fair."

"You mean-?"

She nodded her head. "You need to be naked too. Like I said, it's unfair otherwise."

"I can't Alice! It's too embarrassing." I looked down, "I'm really hard right now."

"Sweety, you can see your hardon from space. You're not hiding it. Look, Gene. How many times have you seen me naked now?"

"Completely?" I stalled. "Three including now."

"Sure. And there were times where private parts of me were exposed too."

"Well, yeah." Shit. It really wasn't fair. But how could I take my clothes off in front of Alice? I couldn't tell her to put hers back on either and finish drawing. I had to see her, and finish my drawing, my desire wouldn't let me stop.

"Look, Sweetie. I've seen men naked before. You're a handsome boy. I've actually been wondering what you look like naked. Seeing you can help me teach you how to get a girlfriend. I can give you advice on the kind of clothes that fit your form."