Stealing Alice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for inviting me Alice," in my foolishness I had no idea where this was going.

"You don't have to go." I didn't know what she meant, but then she pulled back the sheets. I could see her blue panties.

I didn't sleep much that night. Soon after I lay down I could hear Alice's deep breathing. She wanted me to cuddle her, and I grabbed her from behind and spooned her. She smelled really nice. I don't think she had perfume on, but the simple smell of her breath and skin were enough for me. I was terrified she would feel how hard I was and be angry, and I was certain she did feel it. But she said nothing and drifted off into sleep. My hand rested on her boob, and I resisted the urge to squeeze.

After she was asleep, I turned over. I had never liked touching people or people touching me. It felt like an invasion of my privacy. But with Alice it was different. At the time I thought it was just because I was horny. Rolling over and being away for just a second made me want to come back to her.

I rolled back over and reached to her back. I rubbed her back, but gently, not like the strong thrusts I had used to massage her. She let out a soft moan in her sleep and squirmed. I went to spoon her again. As I pressed into her, I felt as though my cock would explode. How was I going to get to sleep? I began to rub my cock on her ass. I knew it was wrong, but it seemed as if it were moving with its open volition. My body was seized with lust in the way it does with young men. After I had rubbed for a few seconds, I heard the sharp intake of air. She was waking up.

There was no way I could have stopped myself if I had stayed. I rolled away. It felt as if I was trying to pry open a bank vault pulling myself away from her. I sat up on the edge of the bed. In the quiet bedroom I could hear my gasping breath in my ears. This was so wrong. She was dad's girlfriend and more than twice my age. I didn't care much about what dad would think, but it was just too much. Guys my age just weren't with women her age. I used to think it was because women her age weren't attractive, and I almost laughed aloud at the absurdity. The girls at school paled in comparison with this mature, wise woman.

I knew there was only one solution. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I squinted at the bright lights and didn't even wait to sit down on the toilet to start rubbing my cock. There was toilet paper in reach. I didn't dare crust up one of her towels. I thought of Alice there just feet away from me. That was a woman in the next room, not a girl. When I had lay down I had been overwhelmed by her curves, her voice, even her aroma. I couldn't even conjure up a fantasy in my mind. It was as if I had a hundred different fantasies about her and they caused a pile-up in my brain. My body jerked, and I came mightily. I don't think I had ever cum this hard. My body jerked, and I had no hope of catching any of the cum I launched. I squeezed my eyelids shut so hard I saw stars. With every pump of my cock, my body jerked. Fuck, I was still cumming. It seemed to take forever.

When the aching pleasure of my orgasm finally left my dick, I felt like I had run a marathon. I was covered with sweat and out of breath. I had barely even touched my cock and it had exploded. Shit. I hadn't caught any of it as I had wanted to. I scanned the floor. It was nearly impossible to see on the white tile, though I wiped up a few wet spots. The best I could do with the bath mat was wipe it and hope I didn't smear too much.

I turned off the light and slinked back into the bed. I pulled the covers over me. My cock was flaccid for the first time in hours and it felt like a great relief. I had never actually felt my cock tired like this before. Alice stirred next to me, "Sweetie." She turned to face me, and I could see the barest outline of her beautiful face in the dark room. I felt her fingers running through my hair. Shit. I felt my dick awaken.

"Are you ok, Sweetie?" How could I tell her? Alice, you were making me so hard. I got up because I couldn't stop grinding my boner into your ass. In the bathroom I jacked off and spewed everywhere. But now I'm getting hard again.

"Yeah, Mom. I'm fine." Even in the dark I could see the concern in her face. She wasn't fooled. I guess I was used to people either not caring how I felt, or not caring enough about me to even notice. She saw right through me.

"What's wrong, Sweetie? I can tell something is up." I opened and closed my mouth a few times. There was no way to explain this. Couldn't she tell? "Gene. It's ok if you're aroused. I expected it. And I know how boys your age are. If you need to touch yourself in the bathroom, it's fine."

"Jesus, Mom..." I thought I couldn't get any more embarrassed. But the dark and the closeness had an effect on me. "Yeah, it's true though. You're just very pretty and being this close to you made me..." I couldn't say it.

"You've never been with a girl, Sweetie. It's ok that you don't know how to handle being in bed with one." Her hand kept stroking my hair. It made me uncomfortable, but at the same time it felt amazing. "I know that guys get horny. We women get horny too. More than you think. The movie was turning me on, Gene. That's why..." she did something I didn't expect, she gave a shy little grin. "That's why I let you touch me."

The overlapping sounds of our breathing were the only thing I could hear. "I'm sorry, Mom. You were just making me," my voice dropped to a whisper, "really hard. I couldn't sleep and I had to get rid of it."

"I know, Sweetie. I know how you are feeling and it's ok."

"You knew? Then you're not mad... not grossed out?"

"Oh, my no! Gene, you're a very handsome boy, and you're very sweet. If I wasn't as old as I was..." she softly kissed me on the forehead. I could feel my heart pounding in my extremities. Fuck, I was getting all worked up again. "But I've got to go to sleep. Gene, you can tell me anything. I won't be mad." Alice, I watched you swimming nude and using your vibrator. I know there were things I could tell her, but not everything.

I was feeling bold, or maybe it was just horniness masquerading as audacity. "Can I touch them again, mom?"

There was a brief look of shock on her face, then she giggled. "Sweetie, I'm sleepy. But I could tell you really liked it, so later who knows?" I gaped.

"Good night, Sweetie." She kissed me on the forehead again. I went to the bathroom three more times that night, but she never said anything else.

I woke up to an empty bed. It was only eight. How was she up this early? I rolled over and it squeezed the air under the blanket and pillows out. Her scent was there, subtle and vital. A quiver ran through my body. My cock was always hard when I woke up, but if it weren't already...

From the bedroom I could hear the sounds of sizzling and movement. Mom was fixing breakfast, smelled like eggs and sausage. Coffee too. It was so early, but I wanted to eat breakfast. In truth I wanted to see her too.

As I entered the kitchen, there she was. The floor was cool on my bare feet and she stood over the stove, still in her robe. "Good morning, Sweetie!" She turned to face me. There was a flash of something there on her face. It was gone instantly, but I could see her eyes move up and down my body. I had only my underwear on, as I always did when I slept. My other clothes were already up in my room.

"I'll go get dressed." I said sheepishly.

"No, Gene!" I stopped mid-turn. "I mean, you don't have to. It's just me. I mean I'm still in my nightclothes too." A grin brightened her face. "It wouldn't be fair." I melted at her smile. She could have told me to jump off a cliff and I would have done it. I noticed too that my underwear did nothing to hide my boner. I was so hard I could have broken the window with it.

I walked over to her, and she reached over and hugged me tight. I leaned to face her, and looked her in the eye. "Good morning, Mom." My heart thumped seeing her smiling face, the crows feet at the edge of her happy eyes. She kissed me softly on the forehead and hugged me again, this time pressing me right into her tits. Did she know? She had to. My dick felt like a broomstick and she could certainly feel it against her.

But then she had felt it all night whenever I got close to her and hadn't said anything. So she tolerated it, maybe? She couldn't possibly like it. Maybe she was just flattered. But I didn't see how every man who saw her sweet curves didn't want to fuck her. "You like eggs and sausage, Sweetie?" I would eat anything she asked me to. I dumbly nodded my head and she giggled. "There's coffee if you want some." Again, anything wet she would offer me I would take without hesitation.

When breakfast was ready, she sat down next to me at the table. She was close enough to touch me, which she did when she asked, "How do you like it?"

"It's so delicious, Mom. I'll eat anything you give me." Rick, one of my friends in high school, had told me that this was how you got women in the mood. If you sprinkled innuendo into everything you said, women would somehow subconsciously pick it up. He was particularly fond of mentioning his "new direction." Rick was still a virgin as far as I knew.

But it certainly turned me on to slip it in like this. We ate in silence for a few moments. I had decided this was what it was like to have a mom. She cooked, she took care of me, she listened to me. It was a little problematic that I was so horny for her. Wasn't this kind of thing normal for guys with hot moms? And she technically wasn't my mom anyway, so it was ok, right? Something about it felt wrong, but that somehow made me want her more. I had never even conceived that anything would ever happen though.

"Thanks for cooking, Mom. It really is good. How did you learn to cook like this?"

She laughed, "Gene, it's just eggs and sausage. This is the kind you just heat up. It's hardly even cooking." She lifted a piece of sausage to her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. My jaw dropped. I felt like she had to be doing it on purpose. "I cooked for my husband and daughter for years and I really missed cooking for a family since I've been by myself." She looked down, suddenly shy, "It makes me really happy Gene. I'm happy to be here with you. It's like having a husband again. Thanks for last night too." This time she looked me right in the eye and my face turned incandescent.

Last night had been one of the most uncomfortable and embarrassing experiences of my life. But I wanted to do it again every night. In my wildest fantasies I never imagined it could lead to anything. But I had to try, I had to be there with her.

"The movie wasn't so bad, Mom. I didn't think I would like it."

"'Wasn't so bad?' It's a classic. "I saw it five times in the theater with my girlfriends and with my boyfriend when it came out. He didn't want to go at first, but I promised him I would make it worth his while." This time it was her turn to blush and go wide-eyed as she realized what she had said. "Sorry, Sweetie. I'm sure you don't want to hear about that kind of thing."

"No, Mom. Tell me. What happened?" As naive as I was, I knew this was way out of line. But I was feeling more bold every day.

She made a nervous grin, "Oh Sweetie, I shouldn't say."

"I want to hear it, Mom. What did you do?"

It seemed she didn't need much convincing. "Well... I did something dirty with him in the theater." She was playing a game of chicken, seeing who would get too embarrassed first. I was way to horny to give up now. "I gave him a blowjob. It was the first time I had. He came in less than a minute and groaned so loud I thought everyone would hear. The cum got everywhere." She was bright red now. "I licked it off him. We didn't have any napkins and I was... well I was horny."

She saw my shocked expression and laughed. "Sweetie, don't look at me like that. We were just kids. It's a normal thing. Plenty of people do."

"Not me," I pouted. I felt a flash of jealousy. It was ridiculous that I was jealous of what some guy did years before I was born, but with Alice my rationality went out the window.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said anything." We were both done eating, and took our plates to the sink. "We should do something, Gene. You don't have any plans, do you?" I shook my head. "You like hiking, right? Well I know a place. It's a beautiful day for it, and no one is ever at the place." She ginned. "Nice and private."

We arrived at a cool lake, buzzing with dragonflies. It was one of those dry, hot June days that I had grown used to living here all my life. Luckily we had plenty of water and sunscreen.

Though I had seen Alice before we left, I was excited to get the chance to look at her again. She had on a pair of bike shorts and a sports bra that zipped in the front. Even with the softness of her belly showing she looked so fit and strong. The shorts also showed off her thick thighs and left little to the imagination.

"We'll have to look out for rattlesnakes around here," I said, "So just watch where you step."

She nodded, "But what do you think?" From here we could only see a small part of the lake, surrounded by sparse oak forest. I heard the croaks of a bullfrog. The water was cool and blue and had a soothing effect in the hot weather.

"Let's stay close to the water. It's hot," she gave me a look, "Yes, it's really nice," I smiled. "I haven't been out here before. I would have liked to catch frogs here as a kid."

There was a rough path following the shore of the lake, and we started through the shade of the trees. The grass was brown and dry, but the trees were still green and strong.

As we walked, the path got so narrow that we had to walk single file. I noticed the tattoo on Alice's back again. It was right up near her shoulder and it was a flower of some kind. "I like your flower, Mom."

"What, Sweetie? Oh, right. My tattoo. It's lavender. I got it ages ago." I expected her to elaborate, but she just kept walking.

The shore of the lake bent inward, and we saw an outcropping of rocks up ahead. It would have been perfect for diving. Then again, it was probably rocky in the water too, so maybe it wasn't a great idea. As we approached, we saw that there were cracks and little nooks everywhere. Lots of shade. "Let's stop here and have lunch," I suggested. Alice agreed.

We sat in the shade of the rocks. Alice had packed a couple of small sandwiches. I knew that if I had too much I would be sluggish on the way out. She had also brought a bag of strawberries. We sat side by side and ate. "Thanks for this, Mom. It's a great spot."

"I found it a couple of years ago. I got into hiking after Hannah moved out. You know, I got bored alone in the house."

"That's the same reason I did," I said. "When Miss Claudia passed away it was pretty boring and I would..." I sighed, "I would get scared around the house by myself. I was just a kid." It was four years ago and I was fifteen. Though there's a big difference between fifteen and nineteen.

She ran her fingers through my hair, "You've got me to take care of you now, Sweetie. We're not that different. We both lost people close to us and it left us adrift."

"There's good spots around here within walking distance. At first it was hard since I was so out of shape. I was fat. But without Miss Claudia I didn't eat as much. I thought it was just because there wasn't any good food, but it was because of stress. I wasn't very social and my friends lived out of town. I went to a private school where kids came from all around." I hadn't thought about it much since then, but Miss Claudia's passing had really left me empty. I felt my eyes blur. Shit, I didn't want to cry in front of Alice again. But I kept the worst of the tears down, and avoided an ugly cry.

Alice got that sorrowful look where her forehead wrinkled around the top of her nose. I found it incredibly endearing. She leaned over and embraced me. I was barely able to keep my tears back. She squeezed me into her, "Sweetie, it's ok. Mom's here. You're a really special boy, I can tell. You're sensitive and creative."

I leaned away from her. I finally felt confident I wouldn't cry like a baby in front of her. "Really? You think so, Mom?"

"Well I haven't really seen your sketches yet, but I can tell you're kind and sensitive."

"You wouldn't want to see them," I gave an embarrassed grin, "They're of girls at school. None have ever posed for me, but I can draw just by seeing them. I get creative sometimes," I looked away, "and draw them how I think they would look naked." When I looked up, Alice had her hand over her mouth, but there was obviously a smile underneath.

"My, my, Sweetie. I didn't realize you were-"

"A pervert?"

"Sweetie, no. Don't hold it against me that I said that. I know you're a good boy now. If I could take it back I would." I hadn't meant it like that. By now I barely even remembered her saying it. I shook my head. "No, Gene. I know you're not. Drawing women you're interested in is a normal thing for boys your age. You know, I used to paint guys I liked." I must have looked surprised, "Yeah, really. Like I said, women get horny too, more than most guys even imagine. You should have seen the paintings I did of my husband before we got married. And before you ask, I don't have those anymore but I can show you some others."

I was feeling a little bold, "I can draw you sometime. You know, like in Titanic."

Her face turned red and she giggled. "Oh my god, Sweetie. I mean, that would be kind of nice." There was an awkward pause. She could tell exactly what was going on in my head as I ogled her. She got a sly look on her face and tilted her chest up with her arms behind her, supporting her as she leaned back. "Like I said, that's a good way to get ladies to take their clothes off. Very flattering and sexy. It will help you get a girlfriend. Speaking of which, I have a question for you." I nodded my head, not really trusting myself to speak. "You haven't kissed a girl before, have you?"

It was an embarrassing question, but there was something inside me that liked these kind of vaguely sexual questions from Alice. "I mean... I haven't. I've never even had a girlfriend, Alice. I've never done anything with a girl."

I could hear the sound of a bullfrog in the water below. "I think you might need some practice," she said. "Come on, get up." Her question and the general conversation had got me a little horny, but now I felt my cock puff up like one of those bullfrogs would if you caught it. I obeyed.

"You and I don't have much to do around here. I was thinking last night that there were some things I could help you with. You did a really great massage that time on my back, and I could see you getting caught up in the romance of the movie." I shook my head, "Gene, I saw you. And it's ok. My point is, I think there's a hopeless romantic in there desperate to get out. If you had the skills and confidence, I think you could be a real heartbreaker. A scoundrel, even. I mean, if someone like you was around when I was in college...

"Anyway, one of the basics of romance is kissing. When I met my husband he kissed me on our first date. Not when he dropped me off, but when he picked me up. It was the first thing he did and he was good at it. I would have let him do anything he wanted to me that night, but he was romantic and a gentleman." I felt my heart quicken. "There's a lot I can teach you, Gene. And I know that I can trust you and you'll be kind about everything." She looked down and crossed her arms in front of her. "I think we could start with kissing. It would be a good lesson. Would you like that?" All I could do was gape at her. "Gene?" I snapped out of it and nodded vigorously.