Stealing Alice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh umm... I draw landscapes, animals, things like that." That was true anyway, though it only was a fraction of what I drew. I had brought some of my favorite portraits home to look at when I felt in an amorous mood. "I... umm... draw portraits too. Like I said, it's only a hobby though."

Her eyes lit up. "I used to paint when I was your age. I do it occasionally now, but I have lost so much of my skill. You should keep drawing."

"I've always done it, as far back as I can remember. What kind of stuff did you paint?"

She gestured to the wall, and I noticed a new picture frame for the first time. It was a smiling man, looking back as he walked away. Though we were in the middle of dinner, I had to get up and see. The man's face was intricate and detailed. Alice came up behind me. "That's Aaron, my late husband." She didn't elaborate, but I felt her hand rubbing my back. I felt the familiar thump of my dick awakening and I started to get a little hard.

"You know I hoped I could paint professionally when I was a kid. I'll show you some more of mine later. I've kept a few of the better ones. And you'll have to show me your drawings. Now that I know I'm living with a fellow artist, that changes things. We could collaborate." I turned and looked at her. Her blue eyes were bright and her delicate mouth and nose made my heart jump. "You'll have to draw my portrait sometime too. I insist."

With a belly full of beef stir fry, I hugged Alice and went up to my room. Alice was big on hugs. I wasn't, but as you can imagine I made an exception for her. Her body was soft and I would start getting hard every time she pressed her breasts into me. She wore perfume that I could only smell if I was that close. I had no idea what it was, having no experience with girls, but it smelled vaguely floral.

I sat at my computer, idly browsing the internet. How had dad found someone like Alice? All his other girlfriends were at best indifferent to me. Only one of them had cooked and none of them asked anything beyond the most surface questions. I gulped. Was this what it was like having a mom? Then what did that mean that I thought about her the way I did? But she had been on my mind often since I had gotten back home, and not just in carnal thoughts.

Full and content, I fell asleep quickly.

I usually sleep quite late, but on that particular day, the rising sun happened to hit my window just right and the direct sunlight woke me. I had forgotten to close the curtains and they blew in the breeze of the open window. I groggily got up to close them. There was splashing out back. Had a raccoon got in our pool again? It was clear and sunny out. Typical June day. Might turn out to be a hot one.

There were definitely splashes, and I looked down dreading having to get another raccoon out of the pool. There was no raccoon. In the middle of the pool was Alice, swimming powerfully from one side to the other. She looked fit in the morning sun, despite the fat in her stomach and butt. She was also completely naked. Her arms and back rippled as she swam and her ass waved from side to side with the movements of her legs.

She got out and stood. I nearly gasped, but I had to stay utterly silent. If she caught me looking again I had no idea what would even happen. She wrung the water out of her hair. There were the luscious breasts I remembered. Her nipples were hard from the cold of the water. The water beaded on her belly. It rose just a bit out of her abdomen and was pleasingly curved all around. It jiggled with the movement of her arms.

Alice just stood there for a few moments, her body shining in the golden hour sun. Between her legs her bush was short and neatly trimmed. It sat like a luscious cloud right above her pussy. She dove back in the pool and I watched her for a few more minutes, swimming back and forth across the pool. She was so fit, and yet her belly and thighs were so thick. By this time I was painfully hard and my hand went down my pants, touching the eager tip of my dick. I shivered with excitement, I had never felt this kind of sexual exhilaration before.

But no. I had a better idea. I went to my bedside table and rummaged for my pencil and paper. This was a moment I wanted to make immortal. When I got back to the window, she had settled on the sunlounger at the poolside. She had a pair of sunglasses on, but I could see a look of contented pleasure on her face. With her still like this, I could see every curve, and the pencil dashed in my hand. Her legs were long, and though I saw them flexing in the water, were thick and plump. Her belly was small, but fit in so well with her hips. A circle within a circle. She looked soft and comfortable, like I could squeeze her all night.

I could see her wide, ample hips even though her front was facing me. I imagined a handful of her ass in my hands and resisted the overwhelming urge to drop my pencil and stroke my engorged cock. I continued to sketch. Again, I saw her tits in all their glory. I had not seen anything well in the shower. It didn't stop me from jerking off to her that night, all the same. But now I got a nice, slow look at them. They were just as big as I remembered, but a curious thing was happening. They were shifted to the side because of her lying on her back. I was fascinated. I didn't know a woman's body would do this, and I longed to rub and squeeze her soft tits.

I was a little sad that her hair was slicked back with the wetness of the pool. It was so beautiful in its neatness. It made her look like a mom and I wondered again if this was what it was like having a mom. Did most boys get feelings like this? I decided they probably would if they had a mom as hot as Alice. My mind filled with fantasies about her and what I wanted to do together. I had to pull my hand back again away from my dick.

As she settled into the lounger, I saw her reach into a small bag beside her. Was she getting sunblock, maybe a snack? But it was neither of those things. At first I thought she had taken out some kind of game controller. It was a little purple box, and I couldn't quite tell, but it looked like it had buttons on it. From the cord dangled a little, egg shaped object. It reminded me of a capsule pill, except much larger. What was this thing?

Then she did something that came as a great shock to me. She gingerly placed the capsule right on her pussy and started moving it around. I saw her click a few buttons on the controller and her body made a little twitch. She positioned the capsule at the top of her pussy, and I could see her other hand clicking the buttons. She pulled up her legs so that her knees pointed up and she spread them wide. Her hips began to gyrate and her brow furrowed. My heart felt like it was going to burst from my chest. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My drawing suffered from my distracted state, but I tried my best.

She did this for several minutes and it took every ounce of willpower I had not to touch myself. I even caught my hips thrusting against the wardrobe at the side of the window. I knew I wanted to save my orgasm so that I would experience this the right way. Alice dropped the controller and seized her nipple, twisting and pulling it. Her mobile tits shook and she puckered her lips. I heard a little moan escape her mouth.

Then her entire body started to shake, and her belly and tits quivered. She threw her head back and I heard her whisper "Shit!" and she let out a long, strangled groan. She had just cum. I couldn't wait any longer and my hand shot down to my dick. It felt like it was on fire when my hand reached it. All it took was a couple of strokes and it popped like an overripe pimple.

I looked down, expecting Alice to be getting up to go inside, or lying sleepily on the lounger. But she was doing neither of those things. Her body was still quaking, and she was thrusting up her hips even harder. I saw the muscles in her thigh ripple. Her lips drew back in a grimace and she let out sighs and grunts. Was she still cumming?

After a few seconds her hips lowered back down and her chest heaved with exertion. It made her breasts rise and fall tantalizingly. She picked the controller back up and pressed some of its buttons. Her other hand pushed the capsule into her pussy again and her hips started to tilt into it. What was she doing? She had just cum. Wasn't she done?

Though my flaming lust had died down to an ember, I still wanted what I saw. I felt the clarity and focus that an orgasm brings to a guy's mind. I shouldn't be doing this. It seemed wrong. I told Alice before when I was watching her in the shower that this wasn't me. I had believed it at the time. Maybe she was right. Maybe I was a pervert, though she later took those words back. Did it make a difference that she was outside? I desperately tried to justify watching this goddess of sex make her passion explode.

I couldn't, and so I watched her while the angel of guilt and the devil of lust shouted in my ears. She circled the top of her pussy with the capsule, and in my sober state I made note that it was a special spot for her. Maybe for all women. Her free hand caressed up and down her body, pinching, rubbing, and teasing with reckless abandon. Then again, her hips shot up in the air as if she were trying to bury the capsule in her pussy and she let out a muffled groan. She sounded like she was in pain. I noticed a few wet drips fall off the back of her butt while it was in the air.

She finally settled back on the lounger, and replaced the purple thing in her bag. There was a contented smile on her face, though she was out of breath. What had I just seen? I had seen girls masturbate in porn before, but I wasn't so naive as to think they were really enjoying it. This, however, was the real thing. Though I had just cum I felt electricity though my body and my dick thumped and began to rise again.

She sat up and stretched next to the chair, showing me her rippling back and ass. She was so thick, I could see softness everywhere on her body, though she was obviously fit too. The muscles in her round ass flexed and I spotted that mysterious flower tattoo on her shoulder. I wondered what it was. As she picked up her bag and came inside, I scrambled back to my bed, paranoid that she might come up. When I got situated under the covers, I noticed my dick sitting straight up, ready for round two.

I heard Alice's voice downstairs. Voices in the rest of the house were always weak and faint to me in my room, and it gave me a pleasant sense of isolation. So if I could actually hear Alice's voice this clearly...

When the door opened, I was hit with it. "What do you mean?" Her sharp voice said. I didn't even sound like her. She had always been so sweet with me. "Well can't Leon just do it? It's the last few days." There was a long pause, and I heard her try unsuccessfully to get a word in edgewise. Her voice became even more sharp, "That's what you said last time! Sean you... yes I know that... I understand. I'm not stupid, you just said that!"

Her back was turned to me and I was afraid of startling her. She had on a pair of jeans and a casual light blue blouse. She was barefoot. I couldn't help but look at her butt, which shook with her angry body. She gestured sharply with her hand as she spoke. "You can say that or you can show it... yes I know. No, I'm going to tell him exactly what you told me. I am not going to lie for you!" She heaved a heavy sigh. "Ok well I'll see you in October then. Yeah, have fun. Make lots of money!"

She tapped her phone and her face fell in her hand. I cleared my throat. She started and turned around. Her face was red and her eyes glassy, her mouth was set in a tight, downturned line. "Oh, God, Gene I didn't see you there." She sighed again, "That was your dad, he-"

"He's not coming home on Saturday, is he?" She silently nodded her head and swallowed. "Not the first time... or the tenth," I grumbled. I didn't mention that there was a decent chance he had found another woman to amuse him. It was his pattern.

"Oh Gene," she approached me and smothered me in her embrace. God, her body felt so good. She was warm and soft and her delicious breasts pressed against me. As tight as she was holding me, I hoped she didn't feel me getting hard. "I just thought I would see him soon and we would be together as a family," she sniffed hard. "He said he had a trip he had to make to London to finalize some press release... He won't be back until October. You'll be gone by then, Gene." Her voice cracked.

"I'm sorry Mo- Alice." Had I almost said it? Had I almost called her Mom? I really felt for her, and seeing her this upset was heartbreaking. I squeezed her even harder. I didn't care if she felt my boner. She trembled and I knew the sobs were here. "He just does this. I didn't really expect to see him this summer. And we're better off without him anyway."

She let me go and we were face to face. Her eyes were wet now, and the tears streaked down her cheeks. She wiped them with the back of her hand and grimaced, "I'm sorry Gene." her voice quavered and she sniffed hard. "But I just miss him. I love being here with you, but we don't feel like a family, you know." She squeezed my hand hard, and I desperately thought of what I could do to calm her nerves.

"You seem really tense," I said. She just stared at me. And then I made the most bold action I had ever taken in my life, "Want me to rub your back or something?" I immediately wanted to take the words back when I said them. I expected her to call me a pervert and accuse me of taking advantage of her in her distress.

She gave a weak smile, "Sweetie, that would be lovely!"

My heart was in my throat, and my dick became as hard as the granite countertops. She lay face down on the couch and folded her hands under her face. Though her face was red and puffy from the crying, she turned her head and smiled up at me. She kept all her clothes on, but I was still hot and nervous. I awkwardly seized her shoulders and circled my palm in a gentle rubbing motion. "Deeper, sweetie," I gulped and pressed a little harder. "No, not like that. Hold on." She sat up and looked at me, "Have you ever given a backrub?" I couldn't meet her eyes. I shook my head. "Oh, sweetie!" She smiled. "This will be great practice for when you get a girlfriend!" I don't think I could have blushed any harder. She lay back down. "Ok keep going, I'll tell you what to do."

I started stiffly rubbing her back the same as before. "So I like to start from top to bottom. Squeeze right here on my shoulder. Like a pinch, almost. Dig in with your thumb." I did as she said, her muscles felt very tense. "Squeeze harder, really hard. I can take it, sweetie. Mmm, that's it. Yeah keep going. Now press your hand on my shoulder blade. Press hard." I placed my palm on her and leaned forward. "Put all your weight into it Gene," I put both hands together and pressed again. I heard a pop.

"Oh shit sorry, Mom!" I did it this time. I felt relieved now that it was out, but I wondered how she would react.

"No, a pop like that feels great. It's a relief like popping your knuckles. Now do the other," I slid my hands over her back and pressed with all my strength. Just like she had told me to, I put my weight into it again. My heart thumped. There was another pop. Had she heard what I said? Alice let out a contented moan. "Not bad, sweetie. Keep doing the shoulders. Just like that. Press hard. You're not too bad at this." I rubbed and pressed. A backrub took more energy than I thought!

"Get my arms too, just like the shoulders." I pinched and squeezed like before. Her arms felt amazing. There was a sweet softness at the surface, and then the tense muscle underneath. Alice's eyes were closed and she bore an expression of absolute relaxation on her face. It felt good to have taken her this far away from Dad's crap. But I was still so horny I felt like a whistling tea kettle and blushed hard. "Do my back the same as my shoulders, like you're kneading dough. Press really hard." I did the same, feeling her muscles and bone under the soft surface flesh. There were a couple of soft pops. My heart pounded when Alice made her happy sigh. I moved down her back inch by inch and pressed the soft top of her hips. Her body curved up here, and for a moment I was overwhelmed being this intimate with her body. Her ass was right there in front of me, and I wanted to bury my face in it more than anything. I reluctantly stood up straight, trembling.

"Are you tired, sweetie?"

I was a little, "No I'm fine. Did you like it?"

There was a wicked little smile on her face. "You've only done half of me." She wiggled her butt a little. "Come on, sweetie. It's only my butt. No big deal." No big deal? Tell that to my dick! I hoped she couldn't see how hard I was. I loomed over her, my face felt hotter than it had ever felt. "Gene, don't worry about it! Just do it, I'm tense!"

Inch by inch, my hands floated toward her ass. I didn't know what was going to happen, I felt like I would cum if I touched her. My hands rested on both of her ass cheeks. A shiver went through my body. "It's kind of like in between what you did to my shoulders and back. Press with your thumbs and the heel of your hand. Press deep." I obeyed, and my fingers sunk into the juicy softness of her ass. I pressed on the lower part of her ass, the glutes. She moaned, "Yeah, right there sweetie. There's big muscles in there, press hard. Mmmm yeah. God that feels good." I pressed my hand into the top and then moved down along the zaftig curve of her body. From her moans and sighs, I could tell this was the part she enjoyed the most.

"Now use your elbows." I stared at her. "Just press your elbow into the muscle of my butt, like you have been with your hands. It's probably better if you get on your knees." I got on my knees, and as I maneuvered my elbow close to her butt, I realized that I would have to rest my whole body on the other side. My mind raced. How could she be ok with that? Of course, she was the one who guided me, so she certainly knew what I would have to do. And if not, well I could just plead ignorance.

I lowered myself toward her. I felt dream-like, as if I was looking through someone else's eyes. With one hand on the couch, my body leaned into her upper thighs and butt. She gasped when I dug my elbow in. "M-Alice?"

"You're doing great. Big muscles like that need a lot of pressure." She gasped and moaned as I pushed my elbow into her. Her face grimaced. I could have sworn I was hurting her. I moved to the other cheek of her ass and repeated. Even thought I felt tired, I was so far into this fantasy and so fucking horny that I would have passed out before stopping.

"Now move up a little, sweetie. And use your hands. Right at the top of my butt." I felt sweat breaking out on the hot parts of my body. The back of her blouse had pushed up just slightly and I could see the luscious flesh of her lower back.. I couldn't believe I was actually touching her ass! My heart pounded so hard I felt it in my lips. Alice let out a deep sigh, "God, it gets so sore there. Don't ever get old, Gene." My arms were getting quite tired, but I would have gone on if they were falling out of the sockets. I was touching her! Feeling the deep curves of her body and even giving her pleasure. I had dreamed of something like this so many times with the unachievable girls at my school. Hell, I had jerked off to this with Alice plenty of times too. I had never touched a girl, any girl, like this ever. And here was this mature, lovely wildcat of a lady in front of me groaning at my touch. I felt as if I were worshiping her body. And in a way, I was. A drop of sweat fell from my head. I watched it fall dizzyingly slow and land on her butt.