Stealing Alice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this good Alice?" I hoped my voice didn't quaver like it felt like it was. I was so amped up my hands were trembling, and the only thing that stilled them was sinking them into Alice's deep, hot flesh.

"You're doing just fine. That's enough there, Sweetie. Now do my legs. They need it almost as much as my butt does." She spoke so casually. I don't know what she would think if she knew what her body was doing to me now. "Press and squeeze on them, a little like my arms."

My hands moved down her body and to her legs. I squeezed, and felt again the tense muscle underneath the soft flesh. Another drop of sweat dropped from my head. "Are you ok Gene? You look like you're getting tired."

"No problem, M-Alice." I kept going, unable to even make eye contact with her. Every press, every squeeze, produced a moan inside her. She sounded like a purring cat. Her thighs were thick, and felt heavenly under my groping hand. When I came to her calves, my arms felt like they were on fire. But it was the sweetest pain I had ever felt. Nothing could have drawn me away now.

"My feet are a little different than the rest of me, Sweetie," her voice was conversational, like when she picked me up at the airport. "Use your thumbs and squeeze them. Get the arch especially" I didn't know what I expected. I have calluses on my feet, and I had seen some wicked ones on my dad's feet. I picked up a foot. It was supple and soft, and I felt a shiver pass through my body as I held them. Her toenails were painted with a sky blue polish with little pink flowers. "Oh I did those myself! Do you like them?"

"They're beautiful, Alice," and I meant her feet, though the nails were nice. She let out a little giggle. I squeezed, pressing my thumb hard into the arch. She gasped. "Sorry, does that hurt?"

"It's ok Sweetie. Sometimes it's better when it hurts a little. Keep doing what you're doing." I squeezed the toes, and to my surprise, some of them popped. Alice was clearly enjoying the attention from the deep sighs she produced. I moved to the next foot, savoring the sensual sounds she was making. I wondered if this was what she sounded like in her most intimate moments. My cock couldn't get any harder at this point. It hurt. After this when I went to my room I knew all it would take was a stroke or two and it would erupt like Mt. St. Helens.

I put her delicate foot down, gasping for breath and my heart pounding. My face and ears felt very hot, and sweat dripped down. Only a bit of this was from exertion, the rest was from raw lust. What would Alice think when she saw me? "Mmmm, Sweetie!" She rolled over and sat up on the couch. She stretched like a cat waking from its nap and her tits strained against her blouse. The faintest trace of her nipples showed through. I gaped at her, I couldn't help it. "That was nice," she said as she stood up.

"Gene? Are you ok?" A look of concern crossed her face.

I felt like I was floating on air. I couldn't believe I actually touched her like this. And my touch was pleasurable to her. I felt like I would blow my top right then and there. I was terrified that she would be able to tell how horny I was for her, but I tried to cover. "Backrubs are harder than they look." I gave a weak smile.

"That wasn't just a backrub, that was a deep massage." She kissed me on the cheek, and my eager cock trembled. "Not bad for your first try. I really do feel better, your dad had me so tense."

I stammered, "Don't worry about Dad, Alice. He just... this is what he does." She had kissed me just when I thought I had got my hormonal body under control. The shakes intensified, and I felt like I was out of breath.

"Really, Sweetie, are you ok?"

"I don't know, I think I'll go lie down." This was true, but misleading. I felt like I was going to cum so much we would have to get the carpet cleaned. I dragged my unsteady body to my bedroom.

That night Alice made shrimp etouffee. I had never had it before and I gobbled it up like I was starving. Her smiling face looked on as I ate. "So I guess you like it."

I nodded vigorously, "Miss Claudia used to cook for me every night, but it wasn't anything fancy like this. Sometimes she would cook something from Brazil"

She laughed, "Fancy? I don't know if I'd go that far. But thanks, sweetie." She took a few breaths, and smiled, "Was Miss Claudia your nanny?"

"She was an au pair. Dad met her on a trip to Brazil when I was just a baby." I frowned, "I think he wanted to... you know... be with her, but she didn't like him that way. He kept her number I guess and hired her when mom moved out. He thought now that my mom was gone, this was his big chance." I rolled my eyes. Why would I feel embarrassed for something my player of a dad did? "So he invited her out here and she stayed with us to take care of me while dad was out. And he was usually out."

"Tell me about her," Alice said, taking a bite.

"I just remember her always being there. When I was little it seemed like she was huge and robust, like she was everything. When I grew, though, I could see that she was quite short, and round. She was pretty for a woman of her a-" I stopped, realizing the faux pas I was about to make. "She was pretty. She had curly hair that she wore in a ponytail, and the kindest face. She was dark skinned. I think she was black or mixed. Her face was always so patient. I remember at first I was actually afraid of her. I had never seen someone who looked like her, and I was angry about Mom being gone. I yelled at her and told her she wasn't my mom. I actually ran away when I was about five and she had to go out and find me. And of course dad didn't do anything. He vaguely admonished me when he called, but nothing he said ever mattered."

"But it sounded like you really loved her. I've heard you mention her a couple of times."

Loved? The word made me feel embarrassed, but I guess it was true. Love had always been strange to me. It meant a new woman in the house every few months who, at best, didn't notice me. It meant hoping for Dad to actually come home, and being simultaneously affectionate and irate with him. But the love I had for Miss Claudia was real, and uncomplicated. I shrugged, "The night I ran away, after she brought me back I was downstairs watching TV. I heard something from the other room and when I came in Miss Claudia was sitting on the bed crying. I was angry, confused and sad, and had taken everything out on her. But when I saw her cry it's like something broke inside me and I saw her for who she actually was. I asked her what was wrong. I was little and truly didn't know. I didn't think that kids could affect adults this way. She told me how hard she was working and how much she missed her family and..." my voice cracked and I realized I had never actually talked to anyone about this. I choked out the next few words, "How much she loved me and cared about me. And even then I could see that she was telling the truth. She picked me up and held me until I fell asleep." Tears were dripping from my eyes by then. Shit. I didn't want Alice to see me like this.

I struggled to settle my composure, "She was really nice. She cooked every night and we went on trips together. I even went back to her village outside of Sao Paulo and met her family. I had never seen a family love each other like they did, and I realized why she was the way she was. I mean... she was the closest thing I actually had to a mom." I shook my head.

Alice had got up from her seat by then, and she placed a compassionate hand on my shoulder. "It sounds like she was really special to you."

"It just hasn't been the same is all. After she passed, Dad just thought I could take care of myself. I mean I guess he was right, but it wasn't the same without her."

"Well," she rubbed my shoulders. "Just know that you've got me now. I know you're technically an adult, but I don't know... I can cook for you and keep you company."

I stood and hugged her. I know I said I don't like hugs much, but I knew what I needed at that point. She patted my back, and again I started to get hard when her breasts pressed against me. It had been a couple of weeks and I still got hard when I was around her. She patted my back.

When we finished, we cleaned up the table and took our dishes to the sink. "You ate it all. Good boy." she said. I felt butterflies in my stomach when she said that. When I turned, she was leaning against the counter. Her hips were pushed forward, and her arms pulled back to make her blouse taut over her breasts. In that moment she looked really lovely. I could see all of her soft curves in the way she stood, and her face was open and beautiful. She looked at me for a moment and to my surprise, I saw a blush. She brushed her straight hair over her ear and looked down. "So I did hear you."

I scrubbed my plate, "What do you mean?"

"When you were massaging me. You called me," she swallowed, "You called me Mom." Now I felt my own blush coming on and my stomach flopped. "If you want to call me that," she approached me slowly and took my hands, "I would actually really love it." We faced each other, holding hands. I felt like something else was coming, like something was lying just beneath the surface of her mind that she wanted to say. Or do.

We made eye contact. I was sure now that there was something there. She pushed her hair back behind her ear again. "You're a good boy," she said. And kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks Mom." I answered.

That night we followed the same routine we always did. Once we cleaned up dinner, I would play on my computer or game console for a couple of hours. Alice would watch TV or read, or go for a walk. It had gotten late, and I lay in my bed. The last couple of weeks had been a whirlwind of excitement and uncertainty. I had expected a normal summer. Then Alice came. Was it normal for a kid to be horny for his mom like this? She wasn't actually my mom, of course. I didn't even remember what it was like to have one. I had never felt this way about Miss Claudia either, but she was more like a grandma and I never even considered there to be anything sexual at all about her.

There was a tapping on the door. I started, and flung the covers off. I was wearing a t-shirt and briefs, as I always did when I slept. In the few steps from the bed to the door, my dick started to engorge. It was starting to feel like I was more often stiff than not with Alice around.

I opened the door and there she was. She had on a deep purple robe that tied around the waist. It opened enough to give me a good view at her cleavage. "Hey, Gene." She gave a brittle smile, but there was clearly pain underneath. Could she have felt as awkward as I did? When she saw me ogling her tits, she pulled the robe closed. "I hope I didn't wake you."

"I thought you were asleep already Alice." Calling her Mom again would only make things awkward. There was an awkward pause. "So what do you want?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Sweetie! I'll let you sleep."

I grasped her arm, "No, Mom, wait!" Oh shit, I said it again. Sometimes I wish you could load an old save in real life. "I didn't mean it like that. What's wrong?"

"Well, I wanted to know if you wanted to watch a movie?" It was after midnight. Now I really did start to wonder what she wanted.

But how could I possibly say no. I was already hard as an iceberg and I caught her pretending not to notice. Tighty whities hid nothing. "Sure, M-Alice."

"Oh, thank you, Sweetie!" She leaned forward and embraced me. I didn't even have a chance to turn my hardon away from her. I felt it press into her side and she again pretended not to notice. I followed her down the stairs.

My mind swam. She couldn't just want to watch a movie. I'm sure she knew there was no way I would say no. Walking behind her, I could just barely see the outside of her ample butt swaying back and forth under the robe. I couldn't help but wonder what she had underneath. As we came to the living room, I picked up the remote and turned the TV on.

"Sweetie, what are you doing?" She stood at the doorway of the master bedroom. "Come on. We're watching it in here." She waved her hand and retreated back into the room. A thousand fantasies flashed into my head. I had fantasized about bending her over the counter, pushing her against the shower wall, tasting and filling every hole she had. Of course I had fantasized about fucking her on Dad's bed. It felt especially bad that I was fucking his girlfriend on his bed.

But now that the very fantasy was looming in my mind, my legs turned to jelly. She was in there, waiting. What choice did I have?

I didn't go in Dad's bedroom much. There was nothing there for me anyway. But there was Alice getting the wall mounted TV ready. There was a faint scent in the room and I spotted a candle on her bedside table. It was her room now that Dad was gone. I had always believed that the idea of a "woman's touch" was sentimental nonsense, but it was her room for sure.

"Don't mind the dirty clothes." I stepped over a pair of panties and a bra on the floor. I considered picking the panties up and getting a whiff of her aroma. I bet she smelled amazing. I had always tried to stay above it all when my friends talked about sex. Of course I was trying to hide the insecure virgin whose stomach would flip flop whenever sex was mentioned. She made me such a pervert when she was around. Or maybe she just brought the pervert out in me.

She fiddled with her phone and it casted to the TV. There was only one place to sit, or lie down. She patted the bed, showing her legs as she stretched. It was a king size bed, and I sat as far as I could from her, feeling my cheeks and ears blazing hot. She sideyed me, "Sweetie, come on. We're family now, you can cuddle with your mom." My body felt like it would explode. I was still painfully hard and she very kindly pretended not to notice.

So I moved over and did what I both fervently desired and feared. I pressed into her side, and she draped an arm around me. I wish I had been able to enjoy this. It was one of the few moments of true affection in my young life, but I was too horny and embarrassed to enjoy it. I spied a half empty glass of wine on the bedside table.

The opening credits rolled, "Titanic?" I scoffed, more harshly than I had meant.

"Have you seen it?" I shook my head. "It's a classic, Sweetie. What, can't a manly man like you enjoy a romantic movie?" The truth was that I could if I loosened up, but what were the chances of that happening? "Just watch it, Sweetie."

I had never seen it and I grudgingly admitted to myself that it wasn't that bad. Alice sighed at the romantic parts and hugged me close. Her wine glass drained and she refilled it, and I took a little when she offered. Soon her left breast was pressed right against the side of my face. I even felt her hard nipple through her robe.

We reached a scene where the male romantic lead was drawing the female lead, completely nude. "She's pretty, isn't she?"

The wine had loosened me up a bit, "Yes. She's curvy."

"Girls go crazy for that, you know. That's how you can get them to take her clothes off." Clearly the wine had loosened her up a bit too. "When are you going to draw me like one of your French girls?" She grinned and hugged me tight. Her boob pressed even further into my face, and it threatened to come out.

I turned to her, and I saw that indeed, one of her tits had popped out. I stared at it, agog. "Oh sorry. Sweetie," she giggled, but didn't do anything. I looked away, "Oh, Gene. It's natural to be curious. You can look." I had her permission. Again, what choice did I have?

The movie faded into the background as she pulled her robe apart in the middle and exposed her glorious, heavy tits. I could hear my hard breath in my ears. "Sweetie, you're acting like you've never seen- oh crap, I'm sorry. Have you?"

I shook my head no. "I mean... other than... you know." I felt hypnotized. There were those fantastic round breasts I had seen from a distance. Her tanned skin framed the round, dark nipples in the center. She smiled as I stared. I felt like embarrassment and horniness were fighting inside me. I couldn't look, but I couldn't look away either. "Gene." I pulled my gaze up to her eyes. I felt like there were weights attached to them. "I know you want to touch them. You can if you want." I didn't see how I could, but then I didn't see how I couldn't.

My trembling hand inched forward, and cupped the soft curve of her breast. It fit so perfectly in my hand, and her skin felt so soft. I gripped her other breast in my other hand and tentatively gave them a little squeeze. I heard a soft little giggle. Her nipples were completely hard now, and my thumbs brushed them. "They get hard too, like a guy's dick. It happens when you get aroused." She stroked my hair, "You're a good boy. You deserve this." Her saying this made my whole body warm. I moved my hand and placed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, I gave it a gentle squeeze, drawing a gasp from Alice. "Girls like that, Sweetie. Some of us have really sensitive nipples." I rubbed her nipples with my fingers, making little circles on her areolas. Her nippled hardened up, and I could feel the difference from when I started. "Good boy. You're good at this. Are you sure you've never touched a boob before?"

"I just think about it a lot, is all." It was impossible for me to feel any more embarrassed, so I might as well have said it. "I've never done anything like this, Mom." I felt my body on fire with my lust. I teased, rubbed, and softly pinched Alice's nipples. I rubbed them to the side and they flicked back into place. I pulled just slightly, drawing a gasp from Alice. She jumped a little when I twisted them. She was obviously quite enjoying it. I was giving her pleasure again. I wanted more. I needed more.

I leaned into her boob and of its own volition my tongue shot out, slowly licking her nipple. Her gasp this time was tinged with a soft moan, and I moved my tongue around her areola. Another moan, almost a whimper, escaped her throat.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my forehead, "Shit, Sweetie, that's enough. Oh my God. Yes, that's enough for now." I looked in her eyes, and her eyebrows knitted, forming the cutest little lines in her forehead. Her face was as red as mine was now, and I could see it quite clearly through her tan skin. "Just... yes. That's all for now. Let's watch the movie" I thought to protest, but I had gotten so much more than I bargained for this time, it almost seemed criminal to push any more.

She pulled her robe closed, covering her tits. I actually felt sad. They were so exquisite. In my days, I had seen a lot of porn. Probably too much. I had seen every kind of tit there was to see, but seeing this real woman had them all beat. My passion cooled just a bit, but never truly went away as the movie went on. She sniffled when Leo DiCaprio stayed in the water to freeze to death so that Kate Winslet could live. I struggled to be too cool for it, and scoff at her reaction. But something had come over me, and his sacrifice for his true love was sad. I was glad I didn't go so far as to cry in front of her again.

"What did you think?"

"It wasn't so bad, Mom. Thanks for inviting me." She gave me a hug and I felt her warm hands rub up and down my back. I turned to leave, ready for an epic jerkoff session.

"Umm. Gene." I turned. I couldn't bear to be away from her, and now I had to get some relief. "You know why I asked you to watch the movie with me, right?" I didn't. I don't think she realized how clueless I was. I shook my head. "I thought your dad would be home by now. I've just slept alone in an empty house for so long." I stared at her, but she lowered her gaze. "I just get lonely and I thought it would be nice to spend some time with you."