Stealing Him Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what are we going to do about this," he asked, the edge of panic creeping into his voice. "We need to stop fucking and go get you a morning after pill."

Mary laughed then, long and loud, putting both hands on Andy's chest to give her more leverage and balance as the pleasure from fucking her lover started to mix with the exaltation of the idea that she had succeeded in trapping him.

"No silly, I'll give you a little time to let Sylvia down easy," She said between gasps, "But you need to break it off with her by Thanksgiving so I can take you home to meet my parents for Christmas. And after that..." She paused to moan, feeling her climax starting to build in the distance, "We can get together before I start to show."

Andy started to struggle again, but it was fruitless. He couldn't get her off him. He couldn't even keep her from getting him off again. He'd just cum and had more than a few drinks in his system still, but Mary's raw pussy felt so much better than fucking his girlfriend with a condom -- it wasn't even a fair comparison.

"Mary -- I'm not going to break up with Sylvia for you." Andy said with all the conviction he could muster, but it didn't seem to phase her.

"Of course, you are," Mary said, haltingly, the pleasure starting to overwhelm her, "Your parents. They'd make you take responsibility. For me. For our child." She smiled, looking down at his stricken face, obviously very pleased with herself, "Even if they did. If I had to report this... That you raped me... it would ruin everything... Our life together... your scholarship... and it would break Sylvia's heart..."

Mary sounded completely crazy in that moment, but her twin threats had both found their mark, and as the look on Andy's face broke, so did the dam holding back her pleasure as she collapsed on top of him, moaning and trembling as it washed over her.

"You're going to belong to me... forever," she whispered into his ear, sending chills down his spine. The tingling fear at what was about to happen to his life combined with the fluttering massage her tight pussy was giving to his aching prick was an impossible combination to fight against. He came hard in her fertile hole again, knowing that in every way that mattered he belonged to her now, and he couldn't do anything about it.

12