All Comments on 'Stealing My Heart Ch. 02'

by Greenly

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awsome

I really like this story a lot, such a fun read please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So glad you decided to continue....love the story so far. Hope you'll be able to finish it. Great writing.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
Refreshing..

I love the way you write, its very refreshing. I'm captured by all the characters you have created in this chapter. They all have substance, but I will share 2 peevs I have with the storyline. The 1st being, No dialog between X and J. The 2nd when there could be dialog you leave it as a cliffhanger!... Thats just cruel and I hope the next chapter is writen and ready for submission. I hate cliff hangers :(...

But great story keep them coming fast and furious!

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Cannot wait til you give s more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continue

More please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please!

Don't hold back - ace story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fabulously continued....

A nice continuation, so exciting, can't wait for the next chapter!

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
please hurry

very much enjoyed the chapter and can't wait ofr the next

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
really loving this story!

i'm so glad you updated, i was kinda worried this was going to be another abandoned story, but you're back with another chapter and it's really good! can't wait for your next chapter.

crlockecrlockeover 12 years ago
OK I'm hooked! :)

I was just browsing this morning and saw chapter 2. I clicked on the authors' name that I didnt recognize and ended up reading both chapters. Looking forward to new chapters. This seems like a fun story to read and I hope you add chapters frequently.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
So Happy

to see this posted today. This was on my list of Fav's and I was so hoping you were going to add to it. This has only gotten better and it was good to start with. Since you left us w/a great cliffhanger I hope the wait for chapter 3 is a quick one because I'm dying to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More more more!!!!!

I love this story so much and I am so glad you continued it. I thought that you weren't going to post anymore but then I check it today and I saw it. I was so excited!!!!! I started to read to right then. I so hope that you will post more soon!!! I love this couple and the cliffhanger is getting to me!!! Please put up more soon!!!!

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 12 years ago
Very nice beginning...

..please keep it up. You mentioned on the first chapter you were looking for an editor or a beta reader. Have you found one yet? There are a few things but they aren't serious...your plot and characters are very strong and well defined. Keep up the good work and please post regularly. I am looking forward to reading more.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
so glad to find you again

Loved the first chapter and this one too. Please contine weaving this tale.

Great names. Jordan and Xavier, Very nice and regal sounding for an Alpha pair.

Keep it coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

I'm not usually keen on non-human romance but this one simply steal my heart!

lost_in_youlost_in_youover 12 years ago
Loved!

I, like some of the others, was happy to see the update! You've drawn me into these characters and I can't wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

I am hooked and impatiently waiting for more chapter! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahhh!!!!

I am sooo hooked!!! I'm so excited for the next chapter!! =D =D =D

strawberrycandystrawberrycandyover 12 years ago
love it!

i'm still hooked! i really hope to see another chapter soon. lol. have been wondering how the story will develop :D

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
Please Post Next Chapter

Please Please Post Next Chapter Soon

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Pretty

deep from the onset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fun story

but you need a proof reader. at least four errors so far!

MickeyKayMickeyKayabout 3 years ago

Hello! Just wanted to tell you I'm Enjoying your story IMMENSELY!!! And I'm HOPING that chapter 8 is the final chapter because this is one of MANY STORIES I've come across that are VERY GOOD and Enjoyed them only to get to the final chapter and they promise more and its been anywhere between 5 to 11 years ago. Your last addition was in 2015 and its now 2021! I'm not sure what your life is like now But you're a GREAT story teller and maybe Just Maaaaybe you're still writing! But if not then like I said I hope 8 will be the conclusion! If Not than it'll just be Another unfinished AMAZINGLY GREAT STORY that has fallen through the cracks called LIFE HAPPENED!!! You are Very Talented and have a Gift for story telling!!! Thank You for sharing!!! And BELIEVE ME when I say THIS ISN'T LONG AT ALL!!! I've seen and yes even read stories that each chapter is between 2-12 pages and its 32 or even 50 chapters long! So your lil I'd say one in a half to Maybe 2 complete pages is NOT LONG AT ALL!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous