Steamy Sex in Saree

Story Info
Sex in saree.
1.8k words
11.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steamy Sex in saree

Saree is the sexiest attire a lady can drape herself in. It's elegant, yet revealing everything and actually more seducing than any many other dresses. Being from a traditional Indian family, saree has always been my preferred choice to go out with.

There have been multiple encounters in saree, but the one that is very close to my heart is one from Mahabaleshwar nearly 5--6 years after our marriage. We were out for a weekend to Mahabaleshwar, which is a couple of hours' drive from our home.

It was a similar time of the year, mid-July, but it hadn't really started raining, at least in the city. The drive was quite boring, and it took us little more than expected to reach because of bad traffic. The weather was hot and humid and I was not enjoying it. I feel I get fussy over small things very often.

Things suddenly changed as we left the highway and started on the smaller road to the hill station. That part must have had some rainfall, and the place was lust green outside.

My hubby, in his ever naughty mood, turned off the AC and opened the windows of the car. The wind suddenly gushed inside, blowing my hair and Pällu off. I struggled to cover my chest with the Pällu as the blouse was quite revealing, worn for the special trip. While my hands were busy doing this, my hair was all over the place. The wind was pouring over my face and I was helpless. My naughty husband seemed to enjoy this while he locked the window controls and was enjoying my struggle to keep things in place.

The weather outside was not bad, but the constant flow of air had numbed my face. There was no possibility of conversation, as we could not hear each other. We passed multiple small villages and started our ascent.

As soon as we crossed the first few hills, the wind turned even colder and the blast of it was quite soothing. As we started on hilly terrain and minimal traffic around, I decided to give up on my struggles and enjoy the wind. I let the Pällu on my lap, tied my hairs, and lowered my seat and started enjoying the wind that was now blasting on my face, neck and the chest stimulating every bit of mine.

Now it was my hubby's turn to be anxious as he saw me enjoying the winds and my chest half-open through the revealing blouse. He kept throwing glances at me, but could not leave the steering wheel. I could judge his state of mind with the increasing bulge between his legs, but I was enjoying myself and was in no mood to tease him.

We left Panchgani behind and as we were reaching further height, suddenly the weather changed further. It became cloudy and dark, as if it could rain. The wind turned even cooler as we were inching closer to the top of the hills.

As we were crossing the gardens, I requested my hubby for a stop to have some refreshments. The weekend crowd was there and, as expected, we did not get into the parking place.

We had to park some distance from the garden. As he got down, stretching himself, I adjusted my saree and hairs. He had started walking towards the shop as I followed him slowly. It was, as usual, a difficult to walk on a gravel road in my heels. I was slow while he had to stop. Normally he would have given an irritated look, but when he turned back to look at me, I could see his eyes opening wide.

I struggled to reach him, but he did not mind and seemed awe-struck by my appearance. I had adorned myself in a black chiffon saree with a white floral design on it and a black sleeveless blouse with a deep front and open back. I feel I always look good in saree, but I felt that he never took an interest in my appearance in the last few years and had not even given a glance at all my preparations for the trip as we started.

Now looking back, he realized something and waited for me. As I reached him, he began walking alongside me. We discussed a few things as we reached the hotel and gained a corner table. While I retired myself in the seat, he had to get the order from the self-service counter. I was pleased to attract the silent attention and kept looking at his figure facing away as he was reaching the counter and was lost in my thoughts.

Though I am fair, tall and maintain my figure well, I felt that I have gained weight. I don't say I am the most beautiful lady, but my husband always has appreciated my beauty. As I was busted in my thoughts, I did not notice him coming behind me and keeping his hands over my shoulders. I was taken by a shock and looked back, just to find him smiling at me.

He apologized for not paying attention to me and smiled as I touched both his hands with mine.

We sat there for some time enjoying our drinks, talking over some trivial things and, as we were about to leave, it started raining suddenly.

The downfall was quite heavy and in no time we were wet even before we could realize that we could get shelter under the roof of the porch.

Like us, most customers huddled under the small shelter to save themselves from the rain. The rain continued to lash the area and in this part; it rained for long hours. As we were close to the destination, we decided to leave like few others for our final destination.

I was dripping wet and my saree had stuck to my body all around while water kept dripping from it. Walking in heels was even difficult with the rain and we had no umbrella. My husband accompanied me with his arm draped over my shoulders while my arm around his waist.

He opened my side door, letting me in, and then gained his position in the driver's seat. The water had drenched every part of our bodies, not sparing even the underclothes, and it was feeling quite cold now.

He started the car and the heater and we drove to our destination. The hotel was slightly off the city and in constant rain, finding our way took some time. Though the heater was giving some warmth, the dripping saree and undergarments were still sending shivers to my core as we reached the hotel.

I followed him and waited, shivering at the reception as he completed the formalities at the desk. The hotel boy went with an umbrella and unloaded our luggage, as I was getting cold and impatient. He took us to our room, which was on the ground level, facing a vast garden. I was dying to get into dryer clothes and jumped on the luggage as we reached the room. I took my clothes and went in to change as I heard my husband order some hot tea.

I Shaded the wet clothes and dried and draped myself in a new cotton saree and blouse. I dabbed my hairs and let them loose to allow them to dry further. As I came out, the cup of hot tea was ready. My husband followed me into the washroom to change as I sat sipping the tea in front of the dressing table. The warm tea was soothing, but the experience numbed my mind, and I continued to sit in the dressing chair. My husband finished changing and came over, finished his tea and yet again was standing behind me while I was still lost in my thoughts.

When I noticed he was standing behind with his hands on my shoulders again, looking at me in the mirror and smiling. I was feeling so relaxed and warm that I railed over him with my head reaching his lower tummy. It must have been a minute. As I closed my eyes, I could feel his hands coming closer to my neck and then over the bare area of my chest as he kissed my neck. I could feel his warm exhalations behind my ear as he squeezed my breast through the blouse, stimulating me with unexpected. It was a welcome touch, and I did not resist as he came around to put one hand under my knees and one arm around my back and carried me to the bed. I cuddled him with my face resting over his chest.

It was after a series of affectionate kisses and fondling my busts. He turned his attention down. He lifted the saree gradually, stimulating my nerves, and vigorously kissed my thighs, sending shivers through my spine. I was already ready when he removed my panty while with one hand behind my waist, he just pushed the saree and petticoat under me to clear his way.

He kissed my honey pot while squeezing my nuts with his huge hands. By now I was all for him and waited eagerly to have him inside me. I tried to feel his manhood. He was ready with his handle barely fitting in my hand. He got the signal.

He got away with his shorts and helped himself through my expecting pleasure hole, without the slightest resistance. While bursting me open slowly with his whooping love tool, he laid over me, squeezing me with his arms and crushing my breasts. This itself had sent me short of breath as he further sealed his lips around mine, smothering me further.

He kept pumping inside me, and his tongue was exploring my mouth. I had surrendered to him while barely able to breathe. We would have been in that situation for a while as I lost track of time.

Then he came to my mouth with his love tool to let him suck, but firstly I refused, but after seeing the cuteness of cock I can't refuse anymore. I took it in my mouth as a whore and made it come in my mouth with no evidence of cum.

I bent down and put my husband's cock in my pussy, and he started pushing it.

I was almost on the edge of coming when I could feel his pulsating love tool giving up inside me.

We laid in each other's arms for a long time.

Though he never undressed me completely, and my the blouse, saree and the petticoat were practically never undone, this was the best sex that I experienced in my memory before and after that moment. The long wait, the rain, the weather and the mental clogging probably had set the background so well that it was a heavenly experience.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forbidden Society (For More Fun) How two Families enjoys the forbidden desires in the Society.in Loving Wives
Cheating Wives - Kavitha First time wife cheat sex story.in Loving Wives
Indian Hospitality for a Tourist Indian invites a German couple home, with a dirty plan.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife and the Jat Husband shares his wife.in Loving Wives
Priyamani: The Seductress A simple married woman falls for a powerful Zamindar.in Loving Wives
More Stories