Steele Steered Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incapable of further thrusting, he then collapsed on to the bed.

-----------------

Upon Jensen's insistence, he joined her in her shower in the morning. She stood against the wall, hot water falling on them. She lifted her left leg high enough for Steele to powerfully fuse his strapping cock into the pussy. He yielded with his next cum blast inside, unable to withdraw from clutches of her pussy muscle.

Jensen & Steele left the hotel around eleven. Outside she saw the 'Please Do Not Disturb' sign which Steele flipped last night.

---------------

Jensen & Steele drove for another 11 hours. They stopped twice at some perfectly chosen spots. He fucked her on the grass while on the green interstate. Another fucking was when he bent her on his car. Jensen used some paper rolls to clean Steele's cum on her face and once on her ass.

Jensen went home after Steele dropped her in Pittsburg. They dropped the motel experience and any other related thoughts.

---------------

Two months later, Jensen called Steele. Out of blue call from Jensen made him uptight. He answered with some fear and panic that Jensen may be pregnant. She wasn't pregnant. She called to inform him about her travel plans on returning back to Tennessee. She asked him if he would like to join her because the drive back can get very boring.

Steele was a married man and did not wish to get closer to Jensen or start an affair. He said no to her trip offer.

Hours later he texted her 'LET'S MEET WHERE I LAST DROPPED YOU. SOME PENDING BUSINESS IN NASHVILLE.'

---------------

Three days later he stopped at a shop. He bought something while he stood waiting for Jensen. After she'd arrived, he got into the car. He held a paper bag and sat in the front. Jensen was driving. He pulled out a pack of chips & suddenly a blue pack fell out of the same bag. It was a pack of condoms.

Jensen said, "You came prepared. Do you think one pack will be enough for us?"

Steele smirked and added, "Look, there's one more condom pack still inside the bag."

They drove on.

........................................................................

Dear Readers - I hope you liked the story and kindly give the story a good rating.

12