Team Practice

Story Info
I love a shower after practice...
2.3k words
4.63
11.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat dripped down my ass crack as I ran the length of the basketball court 25 times, my punishment for missing a three pointer, a basket I usually make every time. I stripped from my top half way through the punishment as the heat was getting tough to bare, exposing my upper body was the best thing I could do.

When I finally finished the 25 lengths of the court, I dropped to the floor and lay on the cold, polished wood and let my heart beat slow down before making my way to the showers with the rest of the team. Not before Coach dismissed me from the courts after I put all the basketballs back on the rails and grabbed anything leftover from the practice.

I walked into the empty locker room, stripped of all my clothing and sat for a minute, letting myself gain my breath back completely before heading for a hot shower. I asian, tanned skin glistened with the sweat, slowly becoming sticky with my ball sack sticking to my thigh, I decided it was time to was the practice away. Walking through the steam, I made my way under the one empty shower head of the 6 in the white tiled room. The room was around 10 feet by 10 feet, pretty small for a shared shower room but we made it work, whether we worked in rotations to shower or we just showered 2 guys to a shower, it wasn't the end of the world.

I quickly washed the sweat and grime from my hair and skin, the lather soaping up my ass crack and nuts as I made sure every inch of me was spotless after the intense workout. I stood under the hot streaming water, letting the suds wash off me and the heat relax my muscles. Leaning against the wall with my arms cushioning my head against the tiles, I fell into a relaxed state and had no awareness of my surroundings, only the sounds of running water filled my aura.

I finally pulled myself from the relaxing, almost spa like feeling, looking around me to see only two other players left in the showers, both staring at me with their rock hard cocks in hand. I took a few seconds to understand their intentions before they started walking towards me.

"Duuuude, what are you guys doing!" I laughed, half expecting them to be trying to be playing a prank on me.

"C'mon Jung, you saying you weren't wanting us to get all hot and bothered with that bubble butt staring at us..." Damon said as he and Max stood just feet away from me, their hard cock pointing at me from the 10 and 2 positions.

"Naaah man, that's not what's going on here, I can't help it I have a cute ass man.." I pleaded before Damon put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me to the hard, tiled floor.

I looked up at Damon and Max as the surrounding steam ever so slightly blurred their faces, only their pecks downwards were clearly visible to me, especially their solid cocks just inches from my face.

I fell into a daze, a moment I had imagined in my mind so so many times was happening to me in real life, the number of times I've sprayed a load over my body, in the shower, the amount of raging hard on's I've had to hide during classes and practices, all imagining the taste, the feeling of Damon's cock. Something tingled inside of me just thinking of what his meaty shaft tasted like.

Now, it was real life.

I took hold of the two cocks in front of me and pulled Damon's cock into my mouth, the taste of his thick, 8 inch caramel cock made my mouth fill with saliva, I watched as his head fell back on his shoulders, the length of his cock sliding down past my tonsils. I stroked Max'x 7 inch, smooth caramel cock with my other hand before he pulled my head by my hair and redirected my mouth. His cock slid to the base, my throat filled with his meat as he held my head still, thrusting his hips into me as he fucked my face. I gagged a little as I had no control of his movements, my throat tightened and relaxed against his rhythm until he quickly slid his cock from my mouth, it bounced upwards as strings of a pre-cum saliva mixture kept us still connected.

I gasped, gaining back my breath as Damon got to his knees next to me, gently he pushed on my back putting me onto all fours in the middle of the shower room. The steam had started to subside as he made his way behind me and took hold of my cock and balls. My cock had grown to it's maximum mass of 6 inches, my tight balls tingled as he tugged on them gently, I felt his tongue slowly glide against them as it made its way to my ass. Using his two hand to spread open my cheeks, Damon buried his face in between, his stubbled chin rubbed against my tender skin as his tongue lathered my hole in his hot saliva. As Damon's moans and slapping sounds of his hand against my ass filled the wet, tiled room, Max grew impatient.

"Aww yeah, you like that tongue in you're ass Jung..How about getting used at both ends baby..." Max said lustfully as he positioned himself in front of me and got to his knees, resting back on his hands his cock pointing up towards me at the perfect angle, all I had to do was bob my head up and down, and bob I did.

I sucked on Max's cock like no cock had been sucked before, his foreskin slid up and down in motion with my lips as I used them tightly to gain maximum feeling for Max, his sensitive tip only made an appearance when it slid against the wet warmth of my tongue, which worked circles around it. He moaned in ecstasy as he took in the moment he would forever be able to label "Best Blowjob Ever".

I loud slap echoed against the tiles as Damon gave my ass cheek one large red hand print, his tongue had been doing aerobics inside my ass hole, the muscles had been massaged to an inch of their life as his tongue dove deep inside, tasted my inner walls and licked up all remaining tastes from the surrounding, again and again.

"You're holes ready for me man...you ready..?" Damon whispered into my ear as he leaned over my back, his wet torso leaned into my sweaty back and I could feel this throbbing cock in the middle of my ass cheeks, my hole was literally welcoming him inside as the muscled relaxed and widened.

Leaning back and on his knees, Damon pressed the tip of his cock against my hole and with only slight resistance, he popped inside of me. He slowly pressed deeper until his ball pressed against my ass, a deep moan escaped us both as me longed for this moment. The feeling inside me was something I could only hope to feel again, his cock pressed against my prostate so smoothly. As he began to slide his cock in and out of my hole, I continued to suck on Max's cock, a spit roast they call it online. Loud slapping noises began to echo around us as both Damon and Max began their rhythms and I stayed there on all fours, accepting the two cocks into my body. Two sets of balls swung and slapped into me, one set on the chin with a trimmed bush burying itself against my nose, the other set slapped against my lower ass as my hole became home to Damon.

Apparently, it was time to switch.

"Let me have a go before you empty your load bro!" Max said as he pulled his cock from my mouth. Damon also slid his cock from my ass and I was unfortunatly left without a cock inside me. I quickly took the opportunity to change to a more comfortable position and lay on my back, expecting the boys to move sides.

I was wrong, apparently I made it easier for them as Max grabbed hold of my legs and swing me around like some spinner toy, a swift move and my head was under Damon's dripping cock and my legs are pushed above Max's shoulders. Within seconds I was filled with cock once again. Damon lowered his hips for his cock to simply slide down my throat and from the new angle, he was able to simply thrust his hips and he was able to fuck deep into my throat with ease. His balls dragged against my eyes and nose with each thrust. The scent of his testosterone driven musk made my heart beat ten times faster.

Max's cock easily slid deep into my wet hole, Damon may not have unleashed his juices inside me, but he would have certainly had left some dribbled behind. Max's began furiously pounding his cock into my hole, he let out loud, not so majestic grunts as he shook my whole body with his force. I managed to stop myself from screaming, 90% because of the cock currently taking up my throat, 10% because I actually loved it. He rattled into my hole to hard my prostate was getting a sports massage.

I let out long and forceful breaths as Damon slid his cock from my throat, I was sad to see it go but I was glad to have a full breath of air. Moving forward ever so slightly, Damon perched his ass above my face, did I waste time wondering if it was an invite?

No, no I did not.

I grabbed his hairy ass cheeks and spread them open, inside the newly hairy peach was a virgin hole, dying to be tasted. I drove my face into his ass with my tongue sliding against his ever so tight hole. The taste of his manhood made something inside me burn, as desire to taste every part of his maybe?

He fell onto his all fours as moans escaped him, his hole tasted amazing as my tongue lapped up every bit of it, inside, outside, around and over and over again. Without warning, my cock became submerged in his throat as he caved into the sensation.

My body rocked against the floor as Max had slowed his speed to slower, more forceful thrusts, his cock slid out until the tip only slightly escaped me, leaving me gaping and longing for more before slammed it back into me.

A random outburst of speed suddenly overcame him as he pressed my thighs into my torso, Damon took hold of them and pinned them down as Max simply rested on my ass cheeks, his cock driving deep into me with each thrust. The slapping sounds were with extreme speed as he began screaming and groaning.

"I'm gunna bust dude! I'ts coming..uh.. uh.. UUGHHHH!!" The tiles bounced his voice around for ages. His cock grew thicker inside of me as he threw one last, deep jab inside of me, his warm juices filled my hole as he rested with his cock inside of me, gaining back his breath. Finally he pulled his cock from me and Damon took a minutes rest from sucking on my cock as he lapped up the cum from Max's.

"Awch yeah eat that cum bro.." Max shallowly moaned.

Soon he stood from the floor, followed my Damon as I sat up slightly and pushed myself against the wall for support.

Bubbles of Max's cum began to leak from my hole as Damon slowly moved in between my legs, our eyes locked to each other as he pulled me in for a long, passionate kiss. Our tongues done the tango, he pulled my head closer into his as I felt his cock slide inside of me. The warmth of his cock plunging into Max's cum sent something churning inside me.

We continued kissing deeply as he fucked me, his cock slowly sliding deep into me and creating a rhythm we both rocked with.

"Awwww fuuuuck.." Damon gasped as I looked up, a cheeky smile from Max looking over us told me he had pushed his cock inside of Damon. His face turned a new shade of red as he gazed into my eyes, I felt Max's slow thrusts into Damon as they transferred into me.

Damon whimpered with the sensation before I took his tongue back into my mouth, he deserved to savour every moment. We kissed more passionetly than ever as Max began pounding his cock into Damon, and in turn, Damon into me. I could feel the cum inside of me thicken as the wet sloppy sound turned into one of a sticky substance which was now coating Damon's cock as it plunged in and out of me.

"I'm..I'm gonna cum....ugh..ugh..awwwwwwwww" Damon loudly whispered into my ear as he crumbled on top of me, his cock emptied a massive, pent up load into my hole as I lay there, his heavy breathing blowing against my chest as Max took his final stretch.

Taking hold of Damon's hips, he ravaged his hole for the next 30 seconds.

"That's right bro take it, fucking take it!" Max yelled as he slammed two hard thrusts into Damon as he lay limp on top of me, his hole now flooded with Max's second load of the day.

After pushing out any remaining cum from his cock, Max flicked his cock at my face before getting to his feet and leaving the showers to get dried and dressed.

I lay on the floor with Damon lying on my chest, his breathing had slowed as he soaked in the moment of turning into a bitch bottom.

"Jung..I fucking loved that..." He said as he looked up at me.

"Me too, Damon. Me too"

Let me know what you guys think!