Steeple Rock

Story Info
A run in the park turns into sex in the park.
3.3k words
4.26
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way to Steeple Rock, a steep incline hiking trail in one of my towns parks. There are three routes to take in the park, one is a level walking route, one is a running trail with small hills and valleys and Steeple Rock is the trail that is all uphill, gaining almost 1000 feet.

I take the bus out to the park twice a week and climb the rock. Today when I got on the bus there was a woman already on there standing and holding onto the top handrail. There was an open seat right behind her. I asked if it was taken or if she wanted to sit there, but she declined and indicated I was free to sit there if I wished. And I did wish.

You see the woman had on tight spandex shorts which left nothing to the imagination. If she had a mole, you could've seen it. Her top was also tight spandex which was barely holding in her 36DD breasts. When I sat, my head was right level with her crotch. Since she was faced away from me I could take longer looks at her finely sculpted ass and firm toned legs. Just a very little muscle ripple was visible but the tightness of her legs was undeniable.

Her breasts were heavy and they sagged the tight material down some, giving a great outline shape to her breasts. The areola weren't visible but the button of her nipple on the side I could see was very appealing.

Her face was clean, it looked like it was almost completely natural without any makeup. She was a very beautiful woman standing just inches in front of me. Every so often I could catch a whiff of her scent which was light but pleasant.

I had about 10 minutes until my stop and I enjoyed each one while inconspicuously taking in the beauty of the person in front of me. As my stop was announced and the bus came to a stop the woman also started for the door. My lucky day, I was going to get a look at her in motion too.

She walked off the bus and directly for the park. I followed at a discrete distance enjoying the scenery. She was poetry in motion. Each step made her breasts jiggle just a little and her firm ass muscles rippled inside her tight shorts.

As we entered the park she turned directly for the Steeple. Was I really going to get to follow her up the hill? This was every little boys wet dream following such a fine looking woman.

She turned around at the bottom of the trail, looked me straight in the eye and asked if I was following her?

I had to admit that I was behind her, but that she just happened to be going exactly where I was headed. We talked for a minute, her name is Debi and she too hikes the trail twice a week. We started up the trail together and then when the trail narrowed I dropped behind her (naturally) to let her go first and to give the opposing people room to pass. We kept talking as we were hiking.

About 2/3 of the way up the hill is a little known turnout that leads to a level ledge about 12' in every direction. Some folks who know about the ledge come to sit and contemplate life as they overlook the city. Others come to fuck in relative peace and quiet with a good view.

I asked Debi if she'd like to go to the ledge with me. Pretty forward of me I suppose, but she agreed. In fact, she was leading at the time and she knew exactly where to leave the regular trail at to get to the secret trail.

I followed her to the ledge, wondering how far I'd get with this beautiful woman. When we approached the final turn we could hear obvious noises of lovemaking coming from the ledge. Debi stopped and turned around to look at me. Her face asked the obvious question of whether to continue or to turn back. I shrugged my shoulders and whispered that maybe they were almost done, we could take a quick peek.

She moved forward with no further prompting. What we saw when we looked around the corner was a tiny Asian girl being impaled by a big man. Let me explain. She was no more than 4' 10" and he was at least 6' 4". He dwarfed her. He was fucking her with an unbelievable cock. It was the largest I'd ever seen and had to be at least 11 or 12 inches long and as big around as the girl's forearm.

She appeared to be loving it! She had her legs wrapped around his hips and was pulling in with each stroke. You could see the muscles in her legs flex each time. He was holding himself off her chest with his arms and her hands were attacking, or molesting or whatever you want to call her aggressive assault on her own tits. Her tits were small, probably only a B cup, but the way she was pulling and squeezing them made them look bigger at the time.

We saw probably 10 strokes before her orgasm. She just went wild. She pulled him fully into her cunt, grabbed both her tits until her knuckles where white and pulled them away from her chest. Her hips heaved and bucked trying to get the last centimeter of cock inside her.

When they finished, his cock slid out of the woman's cunt, leaving a gaping hole. I didn't know a pussy could be stretched that far and ever return to normal. I suppose though, it doesn't matter if he's your guy, you're going to get fucked by that monster every time so whatever size your pussy is, is OK.

My hands were on Debi's tits as we watched in amazement. I don't remember exactly when I put my hands under her top, but her warm tits felt wonderful in my hands. Debi wasn't just an idle bystander either, she had reached around and was fondling my cock thru my thin running shorts.

About that time, the man realized they had company and beckoned us to "come on in" to the ledge. We did.

"There's plenty of room if you two want to get comfortable too", he said. We did some quick introductions, his name was Rod (imagine that, a guy with a huge cock named Rod) and her name was Amy. I introduced myself and as you've probably already figured out, my girlfriend Debi. We love to play games and acting like we don't know each other and then fucking in public is one of our favorite games.

I laid our towel out and we undressed. Debi laid down on the towel and asked if I'd just fuck her right off. She said she'd been horny since I got on the bus (she'd walked 2 blocks over to get on ahead of me and save a seat).

My cock was hard from staring at Debi's ass on the bus and then from her massage as we watched Rod and Amy fuck. It slid right into Debi's cunt with no resistance. Her big tit's slide over to each side when she's on her back and I grabbed one while holding myself up with the other arm. Her nipple responded immediately to my touch and got rock hard almost instantly. Debi's nipples are like her tit's, large. Her nipples flaccid are like small raspberries and when hard are twice that size.

I started stroking in and out with Deb's feet pulling me in on each stroke. I bent down and kissed her and she returned the kiss with passion. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and acted like she'd never give it back. She sucked it, licked it and played with it.

When I got my tongue back, I remembered that Rod and Amy were still there. I took a quick look over and they were lying with Rod behind Amy, her hand was stretched back and over her hip, obviously stroking Rods cock. His huge hand was on her small tit, idly playing with it, pulling the nipple and squeezing it.

Neither Debi nor I are shy, so I just mentioned to Deb that they were watching and continued to fuck her. It wasn't long before we were both ready to come. I can tell when Deb's ready by the contractions in her cunt which were getting stronger and stronger. A minute later or so I asked if she was ready and she pulled me in hard and started bucking her hips. My orgasm followed immediately.

When we were done, I rolled off Debi and we lay side by side. We made small talk with Rod and Amy for a few minutes and then Amy motioned Debi to follow her over away from Rod and I. They whispered for a few seconds and then I noticed Amy was rubbing Debi's breast. A second later, they were in a deep kiss.

I looked at Rod and he just smiled. Apparently they were a pretty free and fun loving couple just like Debi and I. We've swapped partners and been to polyamorous events with no problems. While I'm not ever involved with another man, Debi has had multiple female partners and we've had a number of threesomes with two women.

The women stepped apart and then Amy walked over to me and Debi went over to Rod. Amy laid down in front of me kind of like Debi had been except Amy was facing me. She leaned in and kissed me, then moved her lips to my ear and whispered that Debi wanted Rods cock in her.

I wasn't surprised by that admission and wasn't against it either. If it was OK with those 3 then it was OK with me. What I didn't know yet was whether I was going to get to fuck Amy or if this was just a one sided trade.

I didn't have to wait long to find out. Amy reached down and started fondling my cock, then started kissing me. And they weren't brother/sister kisses either. She might be a short girl but she has a long tongue. It seemed like she could get it halfway down my throat.

I reached over and played with a breast, then moved down to see just how large a cathedral I was going to be trying to fill. Amazingly, her pussy, when I inserted a finger was just as tight as any other pussy I'd been in. That gaping hole I'd seen earlier when Rod took his massive cock out, had shrunk right back down. You coulda knocked me over with a feather.

I started with one, then put two fingers inside Amy. I moved my thumb up to rub on her clit. Her clit by the way was a half inch long and hard when I got there. It was also sensitive as hell. Just a few passes over it brought the first orgasm. I started finger fucking a little faster and found I could get an orgasm from her about every 45 seconds.

I also found that she liked having her tit's sucked hard and even bitten. I was trying to stay on that fine line of enough and not too hard.

Somewhere, somehow, my brain reminded me that my girlfriend was going to get fucked by a monster cock. I took a look over to see Rod up to his jowls eating my creampie from Debi's snatch. He was devouring her pussy.

I looked at Amy and she leaned in to whisper that Rod loved eating another man's come from a pussy. Now I am a little skittish about fingering a pussy after it's been cum in, but this guy was sucking every last drop of my cum from my girl. Whatever turns you on, I guess.

I continued to finger fuck Amy and to kiss, lick and nibble her tit's. Amy whispered to me to leave bite marks, and a few hickeys on her tit's. She warned against anything that showed because she did have to work, but she said Rod liked having her 'marked' by another man. I've never known another man that wanted to eat another man's cum from a woman and see her with hickeys from another man. This was an amazing day.

So, I hickey'd the shit out of her tiny tit's, I bit just as hard as I dared to bite, leaving tooth marks around her nipples to make sure he knew I'd been sucking his girls tits. And this was just the beginning.

When I was finished marking up Amy's tits I looked over to see Debi down licking on Rods cock. It was too big around for her to really give a traditional blow job, but she was doing a good job slobbering all over it and it responded by growing to its enormous size.

"Fuck me with that monster", Debi growled. "Split me in half, fuck me until I can't see straight."

Rod lined his cock up with my girlfriend cunt and slid it slowly, in one continuous motion until it was about halfway in. Debi twitched at that point and Rod stopped to let her get accustomed to his girth and length. Debi grabbed Rods ass with both hands and started pulling him the rest of the way into her. She stopped with about 2 or 3 inches left to go.

"Oh fuck that's big", she said. "Give me a minute, but if Amy can take it all, so can I."

Amy brought me back to reality by telling me not to stop fingering her. I guess I'd been mesmerized watching Rod impale Debi. I went back to fingering and Amy got back on her orgasm schedule. That girl could come and cum and cum.

Finally she said "That's enough, I'm worn out. Do you want to fuck me?"

I thought, but didn't say, Is the Pope Catholic?

"Let's get you hard then." Amy said as she repositioned herself with her head at my crotch. She sucked my now flaccid cock into her warm mouth and started tonguing it. It responded as it always does by enlarging and lengthening until her mouth couldn't contain it all. Then she started bobbing up and down on my cock, getting the head back into her throat on the down stroke. She'd hum a little and her throat would try to swallow when I was deep inside her which felt really good.

When I was good and hard, Amy got onto her hands and knees in the doggy position and told me to fuck her hard. Don't worry about her pleasure, that I'd already given her plenty of cums and that I should concentrate on my cum. She said to make it a big load because Rod would be eating it out of her as soon as I was done depositing it.

When she mentioned Rods name I automatically looked over at him and Debi. Debi had her head thrown back, her eyes were unfocused, and her hands were clinching and releasing on every stroke. Rod was long cocking her, sliding 10 inches (of what I later found out was just over 11 inches) of his cock in and out on every stroke. I'll bet if you asked Debi her name at that point she wouldn't have been able to tell you what it was. She was focused solely on the cock in her cunt, and how it was stretching her to the limit.

Amy cleared her throat to get my attention back. I moved in closer to Amy and she grabbed my dick and slid it directly into her snatch. I buried it in one stroke. Now remember, she'd been stretched out huge by Rods cock earlier, but when I slid in, it felt like a tight glove. She was very wet, but very tight too. I'm still amazed 2 days later that her pussy could do that.

I started fucking back and forth. Amy motioned with her head for me to lean down and get closer. When I did she told be to keep fucking her cunt hard, but to stretch her ass open with my fingers too. Then she said she wanted me to fuck her ass for a while too, but be sure to cum in her cunt for Rod.

I ran one finger around her wrinkled knot hole. It wasn't very wet yet so I made a trip a couple of inches south and brought some cunt lube up to it. A few more single finger circles and then my finger kept dropping inside. I added a finger and continued. A little more lube and pretty soon I had 3 fingers circling the shit hole. One outside and two inside tickling the soft flesh.

I felt Amy's hand go to her clit and start frigging. About that time I also felt her hips start flexing in time with my circle motions. "FUCK MY ASS, FUCK MY ASS," came the urgent request from Amy. I pulled out of her pussy and slammed myself deep into her ass on one stroke.

"Aw FUCK. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Harder you ass hole, fuck me hard."

I was slamming into Amy's ass as hard as I dared. I wound up with bruises the next morning from ramming her ass so hard. But, that was a small price to pay for the screaming orgasm she had.

When she settled down and the emergency was over..... I switched back to her cunt as I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to last. Amy sensed that the ride was just about over too, and she increased her tempo and tightness. I lasted maybe 30 seconds into this added action before I blew my load deep in her.

We stayed in the doggy position for a minute or so. Then, I remembered that Rod was still fucking Debi, or at least I thought he would be. I looked over and it looked like Debi was having a seizure. She was flopping and grunting and her hands looked like they were spamming. Rod was pushed as far into Debi as he could get and I could see him straining to pump every last drop of cum he had into her stretched out vagina.

I slid slowly out of Amy, and we lay spent on the ground. Moments later, Rod and Debi regained their senses and did the same. Amy wasn't totally thru with me yet and so she rolled over and started kissing me again. She told me repeatedly how good I was and how happy I'd made her.

Rod lay on his side, his now spent cock laying over his leg. It wasn't as long as it is when hard, but it's still an impressive length. Debi reached down and got a final drop of cum off the tip and then licked her finger. After licking her finger she happened to look at her watch and saw that we had only 40 minutes before we were expecting company at home.

We made out hasty goodbyes and I didn't notice until I was standing back up while putting my shorts on that we had 4 more people watching from the same spot Debi and I had initially watched from. I nodded hello and the woman in front, the one that had her pants to her knees and was busy frigging her clit said "well done, Thank You for the great show."

Debi and I finished dressing, said goodbye and that we hoped to meet them again...