Stefania Ferrario and I Pt. 03

Story Info
Fun in the shower, then Stefania reveals a secret.
3k words
4.07
4.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom Mandy
Tom Mandy
52 Followers

I followed that little blonde bobbed-head into her bathroom, and it was much more spacious and luxurious than the other rooms that I had seen up until then. She had a gold and silver lined tile floor, a sink with a very wide width that had little rabbits on the ends to turn the faucet on (I commented on this first and she smiled like a little girl as she turned it on and off for me -- a funny sight given she as well as I were stark naked and dripping in sweat), and a mirror with a special skinny lining that I'm guessing added some color or fluorescent scheme for her makeup regiment. That, of course, was the next thing of the plethora of creams and lotions and lipstick that lined the back of the faucet leading up to the mirror, like if you looked back a certain way it formed a skyline.

She still had on a touch of makeup, but before getting in the shower she took a washcloth, rinsed it, and wiped her face.

I suddenly realized I had to pee badly. "Uh, hey," I said sheepishly.

"Yes, Bub?" still with the term of endearment from before.

"I just realized I got to uh, you know, drain the lizard.."

She didn't understand the expression and had a quizzical look. Maybe lizards mean all kinds of fucking things to Aussies I'll just never get. So, I pointed to my mostly flaccid cock and said, "Pee time."

She laughed and repeated back "drain the lizard, the fuck, man? Is that a lizard?"

"In parts of America, I guess."

"Jake, dear, if that's a lizard, that's a fucking Komodo dragon, right? And go ahead, come on. You already came how much in me today, and nothing I haven't seen before."

I tried to chuckle, but felt too wiped to respond. I leaned over and peed in the toilet.

"Is it true the toilets flush backwards here"

"Oh, not only that." She saw my cock and her eyes and lips were still watering for it even flaccid -- and, I should note, without makeup I actually found her even more attractive, like she was this pleasant spirit that could be my friend... maybe more than just a sex friend. "All the baby crocodiles kids flush become these super crocodiles that attack everyone in town!" Stefania, one of the sexiest people on earth, then did a Godzilla move with her hands and roared a bit more. We both laughed at that, and then I did it too.

"Here," she said as I got away from the toilet, "I gotta squat, too." She then sat on the toilet and let out a torrential downpour of piss. I was just amazed where it all came from. And while I'm not someone who gets hot and bothered for letting loose like that, coming from her it was still uncanny in its erotic fervor. I thought my penis was down for the count for the day and it tingled... this was followed by this low aching in my balls, as if it knew what I had to do next. But I really didn't expect more in the shower, just a quick rinse. Right?

Stefania turned it on and we stepped inside this shower that had a gigantic bathtub, stretched in this shape almost like a kidney bean, and colored in light blue with white marks that made one feel like it was the ocean. For a minute we each just stood under it and let the cool water was over us. Before getting in, by the way, she asked how I like it and I said much cooler but not totally cold in the summer, and she shook my arm excitedly and said that was her favorite way, too.

Then, she picked up the soap and turned around so her monumental butt was facing me, as were the rest of her back. "Wash me good, Bub."

I proceeded to scrub her beautiful naked back and shoulders, and as sexy as it was I wasn't turned on yet. This to my brain was just work like we did during the photo shoots. Then, I worked my way to her arms, her lower back, and then I started on her ass. She gently stopped me and said, "Ah-ah-ah, first the legs, dear." I sighed a little, a small excited boy deep in me having to be calmed down, and I squatted and proceeded to rub her incredible legs. I was kneeling and had my legs crunched, but I didn't feel uncomfortable; on the contrary, this was really the turn on more than her ass getting to inspect every smooth crevice of her gams. Her calves especially were like small sculptures that belonged in a museum somewhere. I got in deep on those feet and toes, and if I were ever to become a foot-man it would be for these babies with the cute little nubby pinky toe and the sensual curves on the front part of the feet. I felt my dick at this strange half level, definitely not soft anymore but not to the point of being stone cold ready to stick it in. Maybe for now that was OK.

While I was washing every part of her one side, she would every ten or so seconds make this nice purring sound with "mmms" and understood this was just part of the package: the same Stefania who seemed to venture across the galaxy on a series of orgasms could have low-grade orgasmic pleasure just by being touched the right way. She turned around and I found myself staring up at her terrific hairy mound and those breasts hanging like monuments. I stood up after about six or seven minutes of washing.

"OK, now have at it," she cooed in a whisper.

"You bet," I said in kind as she turned around again and I rubbed some soap and rubbed her ass cheeks. I got bolder after some seconds and took a finger to her butt and back vulva, which were as hairy as her front. "Ooh, that's nice...bbbut," she let out the B sound in but slowly and then turned to me. Her pierced nipples could go to work at a diamond heist cutting the steel proof glass they were so hard. "I need some soap love on the front, too."

I took more soap, this time from a bottle instead of the bar, and just poured it all over her tits. I rubbed them and the whole time, again, her staring me with those deep, sensual and kind amber eyes. I rubbed her belly with the soap as well and cleaned thoroughly. It was around when I got to that mountain of black hair she took a hold of my cock with one of her hands. She peeled back my foreskin and only stroked it five or six times. Her face sharpened and she gave me a look.

"What now?" I said mock defensively.

"I think you need some cleaning first, love."

Stefania took the soap and lathered up my chest and shoulders, then worked rigorously on my arms. She motioned for me to turn around and leaned up to get to my upper back, and then worked down. She also kneeled down and washed my legs, though not for as long as she then took her soapy hands and got up to my ass. I really had no frame of reference for my butt, but she was admiring it. "This is a helluva bum, mate," she cooed; she then rubbed her hands all over the cheeks and then opened up my asshole and slipped a finger in.

"Whoa," I said and flinched. But then she stuck in the finger and....Holy shit that was a turn on. I didn't think that it would work at all as something to get my cock going, but in a minute I was hard as before.

"You have a sensitive prostate," she said very matter of factly. "I haven't done this much - but for you, it seems to be doing the trick."

"Oh, my God. This is fucking amazing," I said. She then turned me around as my uncircumcised cock went thwack against her nose. She stood up and leaned up for a kiss and I went in hard to stick my tongue deep down her mouth. I leaned her up against the wall of the shower and picked up one of her legs and aimed my penis right at her entrance. It wasn't to be honest the best angle, but I couldn't resist and pumped in her several times.

"Wait," she said, and I could see her thinking. My member popped out and then she took my hands and placed them under my ass. "Want to try to do a lift?" I was a little nervous about this, like what if I couldn't hold her up and she just toppled over? But, being the dummy I was/am, I gave a big UMPH and lifted her a foot off of the shower floor and we were at much more of an eye level. She took my cock as we were staring and panting and trying to catch breath and guided me in. Even with this and her moans, I didn't think I could keep it up this time having cum so recently...

And yet, and yet, the sight of her panting face, and her books squishing and covered in the leftover of soap, and her cunt lovingly and firmly gripping me all over again couldn't make me lose my erection so easily. I actually had her up for four minutes sawing in and out, her arms grasped around me as I had her up against this wall, pounding in a rhythm that was at times very fast and then other times slower than we had gone before, and she was moaning with lots of "Oh God, Oh fucking hell, Jake! That cock is so good, sweet fuck, oh, oh man" that kept me going.

Finally though, after four minutes, I couldn't keep her up and was practically out of breath. Luckily I hadn't lost much of my stamina, and she could tell. Stefania then turned off the shower and motioned for me to sit down. I sat with my legs facing out but kind of angled, and she then angled herself down and got her messy, sticky, incredible fucking vagina back on to me. We were now face to face, closer than we had been, and she sucked my face in with her lips like out of some science fiction movie. She rode me, but softly, like she didn't have anywhere to be (which was true), and I don't know if that was even the ideal place to grind given the slippery shower floor. But by then I couldn't have cared less and was in this ecstasy that made me bonkers.

I could feel my balls aching even more as I knew they were working into overdrive and overtime to ejaculate. I had that familiar feeling building up, though a little smaller this time. I was surprised how quickly I got to this point, yet with those tits and that ass grinding on me I didn't have much chance to think.

"You ready to cum deep in me?" She said in this deep voice I can barely understand where from.

"You bet your ass."

"I'm so fertile," she panted. "Maybe you'll give me twins."

"Fuck that," I said in between breaths. She had a funny look until I responded; "Triplets, you delicious sexy fuck bunny." I really don't know where the fuck bunny thing came from, except being around all those rabbit images. She kissed me again and I felt myself cum, though again just a few spurts this time. This was the first time I had had three orgasms in a day. I assumed from there it wouldn't be the last.

She gave me a peck on the cheek and then we both got up kind of awkwardly, got to the towels and dried ourselves. I saw her looking at me with these googly-eyes like she was almost crazy.

"What?" I said.

"Just... you. You're cute."

I grinned. "You liked the fuck bunny comment?"

"Naturally."

The rest of that day was fascinating in that neither of us put back on clothes, but we didn't have much of a desire for sex again after that one-two-three combo. She made some pizza - *Vegan* pizza she was very firm in noting, as she was one and I had to white lie and say I was as well (I still don't eat meat... often, mostly because I can never get enough of fish and sushi, no pun intended when it comes to women, but I couldn't go the full Vegan route) -- and we lounged on her couch watching dopey reality trash like My 600 Pound Fiancé or whatever it's called.

Then at around 8 or 9 or so, she popped on a movie, some comedy from the mid 2000s with Will Ferrell or Steve Carrell or someone like that. It had become so normal strangely by this point to see her transcendent breasts that I started to take them for granted. I still would pinch their pierced endings here and there, but mostly I was content with just rubbing her shoulders and back. During the movie, however, we got a little more handsy, and we started to deep kiss again. I looked at her tits again and had a question that I knew was stupid to ask, but had to.

"Mind if I ask you something?"

"No, you can never ask me a thing. It's in the NDA."

"Oh?" I was asking this half kidding. What if she meant it?

"Fucking hell, Bub, of course! Ask away."

"Why do you pierce your nips?"

She looked down at them as though she was looking at them anew. "Oh, they just feel a bit better that way."

"But don't they pinch? Like what if they get caught on something?"

"It happens..." She paused and then her face had that serious look like she had in the car asking for me to be her Sex Animal. "Actually, I do have kind of a secret," she looked shy in saying this. "Hold on," and then she leaned up and said she'd be right back from the bathroom. I almost got into the movie for a few minutes before she came back and I was shocked to see her breasts sans piercings; I had seen a few pictures in the past week or so of her without them on, but it was nice to see them as naturale.

"I have a little secret when it comes to these," she said. She sat down on one end of the couch and motioned me over. I came to her. "Suck on them."

"I've done that before."

"Trust me. Not like this." I looked puzzled. Stefania had this insatiable expression caught between bashfulness and seduction. I felt my penis stir for the first time since the shower and, again, didn't expect much this time in that department. I took my mouth to one tit and began licking the large areola and felt the nipple itself harden into a full, rock hard nub. After a minute of this suckling, not to mention Stefania's mounting moans that were loud and full of curses and gibberish I couldn't begin to understand, I felt like what seemed at first like some sweat or moisture in my mouth. Was my spit just increasing? Nope.

There was suddenly this small gush of very sweet and almost salty liquid. I stepped back in a start, "Jesus," I shouted and saw her nipple leaking white fluid. It was milk.

"See?" she said, her face so flush red less from embarrassment than from being so totally turned on, with her amber eyes in this demonic pose. "I have the piercings to keep my gams from spewing milk all over. I lactate."

"That's... amazing. And it's just done that by itself?"

"Since I was 20," she said. "I didn't happen all the time but it increased whenever I got horny and aroused."

She leaned forward for the other tit and I got down and sucked on that one. It didn't take as long for the lactation to take and felt the warm rush of liquid hit my tongue and go steadily down my throat. And lo and behold, I felt that familiar blood coursing through my veins and my cock stood at half mast once again. I also then could swear my balls cried out "No please rest," but no such luck.

This time, instead of a full fuck, however, we did a 69 on the floor. I hadn't had as much of her pussy to eat by then, so she enjoyed that after that initial ravishing of the tits for her milk. We went at it for a full hour, as my penis was in no special rush to come too soon, or even at all. Indeed at one point I grew a little soft simply out of exhaustion... and then Stefania crawled me back over to her bosoms and I sucked like a newborn fucking baby and got my 7 1/2 inches back to life. By the time I came it was a medium load, and she took it in her mouth like she was getting that Tootsie Roll pop for everything it was worth.

Four times. For those who don't know, four times is a lot for anyone, I'm sure even for porn stars. For me, it was certainly more than I bargained for, but how could I carp? This gorgeous buxom woman with these perfect hips and bouncy titties made me feel like I was 12 or 13 again when I first discovered what this leaky white substance was and you couldn't pay me to put it away.

After this, it was time for bed. We curled up in her pink-lined satin queen sized bed -- with the rabbit curled up at first as well, cute little thing -- and konked out right off. I knew the next day would be even more intense on my scrotum... and, I was most hoping, we'd go outside to the water right outside her home.

(To be continued)

Tom Mandy
Tom Mandy
52 Followers