Stella Enchanted Pt. 04

Story Info
They have a party with an uninvited visitor.
14.6k words
4.88
3.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"So, how was she?" Chrissy asked Louis when they awoke in the morning. She had pretended to be asleep when he finally came to bed the night before. Knowing he had just done Stella, she figured he wouldn't be interested in doing more, and she wasn't ready to discuss his time with the older woman.

Making a logical assumption, Louis asked with no expression in his voice, "You watched?"

"We finished early, so I came up to find you. The two of you were already into it. I didn't want to walk in."

"She wanted to watch a Hallmark movie."

"Hallmark?"

"Yeah. It actually wasn't bad. But one thing led to another."

"It always does."

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing really. You really like her don't you?"

"I do. Does that bother you?"

"I guess that depends on how far you want to go with her."

"How far I want to go?"

"Would you rather be in a relationship with an older woman?"

Louis turned to face Chrissy. "I feel a closeness to her, Chrissy. She and her son, Anthony were two of few people who were kind to me growing up. Other people didn't know how to treat me. I was this nerdy kid who lost his parents, and that made me a freak to some. Stella was always nice to me. When I stayed at her house and learned that she had this need, I wanted to help her. And just so you know, I did enjoy it. It was exactly as I said. Natural. There is something I like about having sex with her. But I don't think a relationship with an older woman would work, nor do I want it. I'm very happy with you."

"Thank you, Louis. I needed to hear that."

"I can't promise that as long as she's here it won't happen again."

"I know. But as long as I know how you feel."

"You have nothing to worry about."

"Okay. Mom wants to have a party tomorrow night to show your original video and the rough cut of yesterday's, so her, Carly and I are going shopping. They're going to invite Stella."

"That'll be nice."

* * *

Once again, Stella awoke feeling as though she was not alone. She had the presence of mind to look around the bedroom. Carly was leaning against the dresser drinking a cup of coffee.

"So, is someone going to wake me up every morning?" Stella asked.

"Part of the service," Carly quipped with a smirk.

"Seriously?"

"Fuck, no. We're having a party tomorrow night to show yesterday's scene," Carly explained. "Lonnie, Chrissy and I are going shopping for something to wear. We wanted to invite you along. Show you the sights of L.A. while we're out."

"A party, huh? What is appropriate attire?"

"Most of the women will wear cocktail-type dresses. Some will be elegant; others will be trashy."

"Trashy? Who's coming?"

"Mostly the crew and the players. Jim Riley and Deanna Freeman of Alby Products. It's a company he owns that makes and sells sex toys. They also distribute and sell our DVDs. She's a VP with the company and, apparently, they are a couple and they've become our good friends. We also invite some of our competitors, particularly ones that Lonnie and I have worked with in the past. And some other porn stars we've worked with."

"And some of them are trashy?" Stella asked, sitting up.

"There are people in our business who look and act the part; what you might expect people in our business to be like. They're crude, raunchy, foul-mouthed. And there are others you would never guess are in this business. Refined and classy. But we have to do business with all of them."

"I guess every business is like that," Stella commented sliding out of bed, nude.

With a grin, Carly noted, "Ah, you're getting the hang of it."

Stella didn't want to mention that after fucking Louis she came to bed as she was, though Carly probably already knew. "I guess." To quickly change the subject, Stella asked, "You've mentioned we're have a party, we invite . . . do you own part of Lonnie's business?"

"Only ten percent. She sold me a portion a while back. She also gave ten percent to Chrissy. But Lonnie owns the rest."

"Does that keep you working for her?" Stella asked heading into the bathroom, Carly following. Fortunately, the toilet was in its own enclosure. "No, I'm free to work for whomever I want to. I choose to work for Lonnie because she runs a classy outfit. And she makes quality videos. Female friendly, nothing overly kinky, no violent sex."

"Do I have time to shower?"

"Of course. Come downstairs when you're ready. I think we're going to go have breakfast somewhere."

Stella hurried through her routine not wanting to be the one to hold up the activity. Still, the others were awaiting her when she descended the stairs. She hadn't noticed in her room earlier, but Carly and Lonnie were dressed very plainly and casually.

Noticing her looking them over, Lonnie explained. "We try to dress not to be recognized."

* * *

Louis remained in bed after Chrissy had gotten up to get ready for the shopping outing. He was actually glad to have the day to himself. Filming was always tiring. Some might think having all that sex was fun. It was. But it was also work. The only sex he had really enjoyed was that with Stella.

But with that in mind, he'd never had a girlfriend before, and figured if he ever had one, she would be like him: nerdy and low-key. He never expected to have a partner like Chrissy. She was beautiful, she was intelligent, and she was sexual. And for some strange reason, she loved him. He frequently questioned that in his mind. What did she see in him? He often wondered if his status as a porn star attracted him to her. Given her parentage, did she assume that she should be with someone in the business?

He was actually hesitant to discuss it with Chrissy; he didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth. He was still learning how to be a good boyfriend, and he thought he'd been doing well—until he reconnected with Stella. He hadn't been bullshitting when he said he felt a closeness to the older woman. He now knew he needed to temper that closeness. It never occurred to him that Chrissy would have a concern.

So, it was good that he wouldn't have be with either today. Although, should he be worried about the two of them being together all day?

* * *

It surprised Stella that the four went to a diner similar to the one in Littleton for breakfast. She expected a fancier restaurant, but was not at all disappointed. Lonnie explained that places like this sometimes gave her ideas for Littleton. Likewise, they visited a fairly ordinary nearby shopping mall. The stores were typical of any mall across the country with two or three big department stores as anchors. There were a couple of specialty dress shops where they spent much of their time.

As Lonnie and Carly tried on dresses, Chrissy asked Stella, "Louis said the two of you watched a Hallmark movie?"

"We did."

"I've never seen one. I've heard they're cheesy."

"They can be. But some are very good. They're very relaxing."

"Was that one relaxing?"

There was an implication in that question that Stella instantly detected. "It was; one of their usual and predictable plot lines."

"So, you really didn't have to watch it?"

Stella didn't know where the young girl was trying to go with this questioning, so she decided to cut to the chase. "You said we didn't have to behave, so we didn't. But I guess you already knew that."

"How was it?"

"Relaxing." Stella looked the girl directly in the eye. "Is something on your mind, Chrissy?"

Staring back, Chrissy had never been one to bite her tongue. "Louis fucks a lot of women, not all of them on camera, but a fuck is all they are. It's different with you."

"I don't know why."

"He says it's natural with you."

"You mean ordinary?"

That made Chrissy chuckle.

"That worries you?" Stella had to ask.

"Of course."

"It shouldn't. I'm not looking for a relationship with a younger man, and I'm certain Louis doesn't want one with an older woman."

"He did with my mother."

"And yet, he ended up with you. Chrissy, I'm not trying to steal your boyfriend. He's been kind enough to help me through some needy times, I thought with your blessing."

"Sometimes I say things without thinking."

"Is there something you want me to do? Maybe you need to have a conversation with Louis."

"I did," Chrissy admitted. "He essentially said the same thing as you."

"Well, there you go."

"He also said that as long as you were here, he couldn't promise it wouldn't happen again."

With a nod of understanding, Stella said, "So, you want me to leave, or say it won't happen again?"

"No. If he even finds out we had this conversation, it could make matters worse."

"He won't hear it from me."

"Who won't hear what?" Lonnie asked approaching in a dress she was trying on. Carly right behind also

"Nothing," Stella said.

"Oh, that looks terrific," Chrissy quickly said.

Lonnie accepted Stella's denial and pirouetted to show off the dark blue satin one-shoulder asymmetrical mini dress. It had pleated accents at the fitted waist with a side slit that showed off half her thigh. The porn star's big breasts fought the low-cut design with nearly half of one boob exposed by the sweeping flow of the neckline.

Carly was a little more flashy in a black, sequined, sleeveless V-neck that plunged deep between her breasts, and only mid-thigh in length.

"You look great, also, aunt Carly. What do you think, Stella?"

"Both stunning," Stella said, though she thought both dresses were probably for younger women. Then she reminded herself what kind of work these women did.

"I've got one for you, Chrissy," her mother said, handing her a short, black dress adorned with pearl-like beads in a random pattern.

With a shrug, Chrissy accepted the garment and went into a dressing room.

The sales lady then presented Stella with a green dress covered in shiny beads spaced about an inch apart. Stella took the hanger and held the dress up to her body. It was just above the knees, which she liked, and also low-cut but not near like that of the other women's dresses. The back came just below her shoulder blades. It actually looked suitable for her, so she took it into a dressing room.

She and Chrissy stepped back out about the same time. Stella was pleased with her own dress. She liked the color and she felt respectable in it, the length and top appropriate for an older woman from a small town.

Chrissy truly was stunning in her dress that was low cut but had a diagonal slit between the breasts down to almost her hip. Another slit in the hem rose to nearly meet the upper slit. It was very short, just above mid-thigh, and clearly only a younger woman could wear such a garment.

"You look smashing in that, Chrissy," Stella felt she had to say. "You'll be the envy of the evening."

With a huge grin, the young woman said, "Thanks. You look very nice also. That's a nice color on you."

Once they all changed back into regular clothes, Lonnie surprised the others by paying for all the dresses.

"You didn't have to do that," Stella said.

"My pleasure. Besides, we'll call it a business expense. Tomorrow night is a business function."

"Well, then, thank you very much."

Since they'd had a late breakfast, they went to have a late lunch at a little nicer restaurant.

"So, what can I expect tomorrow night?" Stella asked, once seated at a table.

"Anything," Carly instantly responded.

Both Lonnie and Chrissy chuckled.

Stella merely frowned in confusion.

"If everyone likes the video," Lonnie explained, "Carly is right, you can expect almost anything to happen."

Still frowning, Stella pressed, "Anything, like what?"

"If they like it, they might become aroused," Chrissy clarified.

"And what will that cause?"

"Many of the guests might become . . . familiar . . . with one another," Carly said with a smirk.

Though Stella had only been around these people for a few days, it was long enough to read between the lines. "Oh. So, there will be a lot of sex."

"More like group sex," Lonnie specified.

"More like an orgy," Chrissy added with a grin.

To Stella's frightened expression, Lonnie said, "Not everyone will participate. You can if you like. Or you don't have to. If you become uncomfortable, just go upstairs. No one is allowed upstairs, and they all know that."

Stella just lost her appetite.

* * *

Just the two of them in the ladies room before departing, Lonnie asked her daughter, "He who won't hear what from Stella? I assume he is Louis," Lonnie wanted to know, referring to the earlier conversation she had walked in on.

"They did a little more than just watch a movie last night," Chrissy said.

"What did you expect? Didn't you tell her she didn't have to behave?"

"I watched them, mom. There was nothing natural—or ordinary—about it. You would have loved to film a scene like that."

"You want me to talk to her?"

"I already did; to both of them. They said the same thing. Neither wants a relationship with the other."

"So, problem solved."

"I'll believe that when she leaves."

"I could ask her to leave, but you know if Louis were to find out, he'd be angry with both of us."

Chrissy smiled. "And we both love him too much to have that happen."

* * *

They spent the remainder of the afternoon on a driving tour of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and Hollywood. It was dinner time when they returned all worn out.

They found Louis, Diane and Gwen out on the patio having a light meal of roasted chicken. Gwen mentioned that there was plenty in the kitchen, and she offered to get everyone a plate. The four shoppers indicated they could serve themselves, and did. Upon being asked, they described their shopping trip, but refused to show what they'd bought until tomorrow evening. Totally exhausted, Stella excused herself to retire.

Once in her room, Stella got ready for bed, but she really wasn't used to going to sleep before dark, so she found it difficult. She attempted to read but couldn't concentrate. And then, she heard Louis and Chrissy come upstairs, whispering and giggling. Peeking out of her bedroom door, she was just in time to glimpse the two grabbing each other as they entered his room. They shut the door but as with the other night, it didn't close all the way.

Recalling what she had witnessed two nights ago and feeling wicked, the voyeur in her tip-toed down the hall. This time, she made certain she was well concealed.

The couple were sitting on the edge of the bed engaged in a very passionate kiss. Stella could see there was tongue action, which she fully would expect from a porn couple. Chrissy cupped Louis's head as he kissed her ear and down her neck. Her other hand was groping his cock through his pants, his huge bulge obvious. His free hand was on her leg that was bare because her short dress was up to her crotch.

The kissing continued, and Stella had to wonder if this was Louis's way of making amends because of Chrissy's concerns. Still, it was hot.

His hand continued up her leg where it connected with her pussy, her sudden intake of breath providing confirmation. "You're so beautiful," he could be heard whispering.

This produced a huge smile from her. In between kisses, she unbuttoned his shirt and let her fingers dance on his chest. He quickly removed his shirt and was able to pull her dress down to her waist, exposing her braless breasts. Bending to suck her nipples, his hand returned to fingering her snatch through her panties. He actually was biting her nipple, which looked to Stella to hurt, but Chrissy just moaned and seemingly enjoyed it. It probably wasn't as intense as it seemed. He reached up and pulled on her other nipple before nibbling on it also.

Chrissy knelt up to push her dress down, and Louis assisted on pulling it completely off. Seeing her beautiful young body just in bikini panties, Stella really had to wonder what Louis saw in the older woman.

Interspersed with more kissing, Louis struggled to remove his pants, but left his boxers on. Now, the two knelt on the bed facing once another, their lips rarely far from touching. She reached down to rub his cock through his underwear. Stella imagined she saw a wet spot on them. Louis continued to gently pull and twist her nipples.

Whatever the reason, Stella believed she saw real loving affection in their kissing. Like it wasn't just something they were doing as a prelude to sex, but rather a true expression of emotion.

Finally, Chrissy attempted to push his boxers down, but he quickly eased back and yanked them off himself. She then pushed him onto his back against a pillow and bent to lick the length of his shaft. She held it up so she could suck the head. She kept it in her mouth, and Stella could only assume her tongue was swirling around. Her hand was doing a twisting motion.

Once Louis's cock was shiny with saliva, he sat up and pushed Chrissy onto her back. He then moved into position to pull the leg of her panty aside so his tongue could do its job on her pussy. Liquidly sounds could be heard, as well as her moans of enjoyment. The boy really knew how to eat pussy, Stella thought, remembering his mouth on her own vagina.

Stella heard Chrissy say, "Harder," and could only assume Louis was chewing on her clit. Imagining that sent Stella's hand between her legs. Chrissy's moans became more intense. "Fuck me," the young girl pleaded.

Louis slid up beside his girlfriend and yanked her panties down to where she could kick them off the rest of the way. They exchanged another kiss before she twisted onto her side, lifted her leg to expose her pussy as Louis guided his big dick into her hole.

"Ahhhh!" Chrissy moaned as he slid all the way in.

Stella couldn't help but moan as silently as she could watching the tantalizing action. She was about to again reach down for her own pussy when another hand beat her to it. Stella gasped, not loud, but fortunately Chrissy's moans were loud enough to cover.

"Shhhh," was whispered in Stella's ear. She knew it was Lonnie and instinctively thought she should remove the other woman's hand. But her eyes were locked on the young couple and their enticing fuck, and Lonnie's fingers actually felt pretty good tickling her pussy, and she was helpless to do anything.

As Louis really pounded Chrissy, Lonnie pressed her face against Stella's neck, who then felt her ear lobe softly licked. That made her shiver.

Louis and Chrissy morphed into a missionary position, but the fucking was no less intense.

Lonnie found Stella's clit and concentrated on rubbing the little button. Stella thought her head was going to explode.

"Come inside me. Come inside me," Chrissy begged. She pulled both her legs back.

Louis roared as he shot his load, and Stella could see his cum-covered rod as he continued to pump. Chrissy groaned as she climaxed simultaneously.

Stella was also on the verge of coming as her throaty sounds suggested. She felt Lonnie's other hand cover her mouth as her host again shushed her. Stella came in an unusually satisfying orgasm, and she didn't know whether it was from watching the young couple fuck, Lonnie's fingers, or both. On weak legs, Stella had to lean against the wall, Lonnie's hand having withdrawn. Once Stella caught her breath, she turned around, but found the hallway empty. Lonnie was gone, which was actually good because it would have been embarrassing to face her.

Stella quickly retreated back to her own bedroom to avoid being discovered. Crawling into her bed, the activity had tired her enough to instantly fall asleep so she didn't have to think about what just happened.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers