Stella Enchanted Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Awakening the next morning, Stella immediately looked around, and was not surprised to see Chrissy standing at the foot of the bed.

"Good morning!" the young girl said cheerily.

"Well, you're chipper this morning," Stella noted.

"Louis and I had a great fuck last night."

"Well, that was predictable."

"Were you watching?"

"No," Stella lied, taking a chance.

"That's a shame. You missed a good show."

Stella merely nodded, recalling what she'd seen. "What's up? Do I need to do something or be somewhere?"

"Today is prepping for the party tonight."

"Okay. What can I do?"

"Much of the food will be catered, but Gwen likes to make some hors d'oeuvres herself. You're pretty handy in the kitchen. She could use a sous chef."

"Happy to help."

"There's no rush. Whenever you get ready."

Stella reported to the kitchen after going through her morning routine. Gwen put her to work cutting, chopping, and other preparatory jobs which kept her busy for several hours. Lonnie brought in housekeeping people to clean, and caterers—including servers and bartenders—to prepare food that Gwen did not want to. Lonnie, Chrissy, Carly, and Louis were scarce, taking care of other preparations, and Stella rarely saw any of them throughout the day. All but the catering food was done by mid-afternoon.

Lonnie gathered the "family" on the patio. "Let's all be ready by six, please," she instructed. "Guests will begin arriving at seven. Food and drinks will be available at the same time. We'll convene in the media room at eight and begin the videos. The original will be shown first, and then of course, the new one. Diane, Gwen, Carly, Louis, and Chrissy, as representatives of the company, you will mix and mingle. You know the drill.

"Stella, you are our special guest, so please enjoy yourself. As we told you at lunch, after the videos if things get wild feel free to participate or retire to upstairs. I've hired security guards, and one will be stationed at the staircase. He'll know who is allowed up. Any questions?"

"How late will the party go on?" Stella asked.

"They used to last into the wee hours of the morning, but we now start ushering the stragglers out around two a.m. Other questions?"

"Remind her about your stage names," Chrissy said.

"Oh, yes. Stella, Louis and I will be in our stage personas tonight, so please remember to refer to me as Vermeil and he as Robbi."

"Okay. Does Carly not have a stage name?" Stella asked.

"No. When the old broad started, most were not using stage names."

"We used to like to keep it real," Carly quipped to everyone's chuckles.

"Anything else?" Lonnie asked. There was nothing. "Then everyone have a good time."

All of the women quickly scattered leaving only Stella and Louis. She noticed he didn't look happy.

"Are you okay?" Stella asked.

"I hate these parties," Louis responded in a low voice. "The women all want to grab me—and many do. Most of the guys are phonies. And they think just because the women do porn that they are available. I stay for as little time as I have to."

"Chrissy said it could turn into an orgy."

"It probably will, but Chrissy and I will be gone before that happens."

"I'll be right behind you.

* * *

After checking in with Gwen once more, who had nothing more to do, Stella retreated to her bedroom. Since she had some time, she decided to relax since it sounded like the evening would be very busy.

At four-thirty, there was a knock on her door. Chrissy popped her head in. She appeared with her make-up much heavier than normal. She looked incredible. "Our make-up artists are here. Would you like them to do your make-up?"

"Did they do yours?"

"Yes. You like?"

"You look amazing!"

"Thanks."

"I've never had anyone do my make-up," Stella said.

"You probably wouldn't want it as heavy as mine," Chrissy pointed out. "But you do have nice eyes. I think you'd look really nice with a little more color."

"Okay. Why not? Hey, Chrissy, are we okay?"

The young girl stepped into the room. "I might have overreacted." She came closer and hugged Stella. "I'm sorry."

"No need to be. You had concerns. You expressed them. Just know I do not want to come between you and Louis. It's more important to me that he have you, than a romp with me."

"That's nice of you to say."

A half hour later, Stella was quite impressed with her appearance. A bit of green accented her upper eyelids but did not stand out excessively. They had applied her make-up heavier than she normally wore it, but nowhere near like Chrissy's. Stella could see herself applying it like that on those rare special occasions. She decided to go ahead and dress, which did not take long, and for lack of anything better to do, headed downstairs.

She encountered Lonnie in her Vermeil Chaleur get-up, her make-up heavy like her daughter's and her hair—a wig?—much more full and flaming red then her own. She was talking a to couple.

"Ah, Stella, I want you to meet some friends," Lonnie said. "This is Deanna and Jim. He owns Alby Products. They make sex toys and distribute our videos. Stella is an old friend from my hometown."

"Sex toys?" Stella repeated, shaking their hands.

"Do you use any?" Jim asked after appropriate greetings.

Deanna swatted him playfully. "You shouldn't ask that."

Stella was, at first, embarrassed to admit that she did, but quickly realized that this was their business. "Uh, well, I uh, I have an old vibrator. Where we live, you have to travel quite a way to find a place that sells that stuff."

"You can buy online," Deanna pointed out.

"We're in a very small town, so that's not as easy as it sounds. I make do."

"Well, then, allow us to send you home with some new products," Jim offered. "Deanna, why don't you take care of Stella?"

"Be happy to."

"Thank you, Jim," Lonnie said.

"Come with me, Stella."

Stella did.

As they walked, Deanna explained, "Lonnie allows us to put some of our products on display around the house for her parties. It's a way for us to showcase our new toys."

Stella noted that Deanna referred to their host by her real name. "That's kind of her."

"Have you known her long?"

"We went through school together."

"Are you in the business also?"

"No, no. Just visiting an old friend."

"I thought so. No offense, but you don't seem the type for the business."

There was something about this woman that Stella instantly liked. "No offense taken. By the same token, you don't seem to belong in your business."

Deanna chuckled. "I actually applied for a job with the company without knowing what their product was."

"Was it a surprise when you found out?"

"Somewhat. But then, they gave me a box of their products to take home and try."

"Wow! I'm guessing since you're now working for them, you tried the toys."

"Curiosity got the better of me and I did try a few. And Jim was quite charming."

"Am I sensing that charm went beyond just employment?"

With a grin, Deanna added, "As I said, he was quite charming."

Both women laughed.

In the foyer, there were several boxes with the Alby Products logo on them. Deanna stooped and pulled out a plastic grocery bag also with the Alby logo. She grabbed a half dozen products out of the box, dropped them in the bag, and then handed it to Stella.

"Enjoy," Deanna said. She also pulled her business card out of one of the boxes and gave it to Stella. "Let me know what you think."

"Ooookay."

"Let's have a drink later."

* * *

Guests began arriving shortly after six. Lonnie's team were scattered around greeting attendees as they floated around. Stella found a corner to hold up in, and no one really bothered her. A kind of sleazy older gentleman approached her and tried to flirt with her, but her aloof manner had him quickly giving up. Louis, Chrissy, and Lonnie periodically checked on her and brought her glasses of white wine until the appointed hour finally arrived. Even though she had been forewarned, Stella was still amazed at the range of attire worn by the guests, particularly some women who wore really slutty clothes. Most of the men were in nice suits, but there were a few who were as trashy as their female counterparts.

At one point, Lonnie brought over a very handsome young man with her and introduced him as Will Longbough. That caught Stella off guard because it had not been mentioned that he would be in attendance, and he was so good-looking, it nearly took her breath away. He gently took her hand, and his smile nearly knocked her off her feet.

"So nice to meet you," Will said, not letting go of her hand.

"And you," Stella said. "I've heard so much about you."

"Don't believe it all," he shot back with a grin.

"Shall we move on, Will?" Lonnie asked.

"I'll catch up with you," he said. "I'd like to chat with this charming lady."

"Of course." Lonnie winked at Stella as she walked away.

"I hope that is okay with you?" Will asked.

"Yes, but surely there are better choices of women to chat with."

"On the contrary, I prefer older women for many reasons, not to mention ones like you who are very beautiful."

"You need glasses!" She said it lightheartedly, and with a smile. She also couldn't help but glance down at his crotch. She didn't see much of a bulge, so she assumed he was not hard.

"My vision is quite good, and I like what I see."

Stella felt herself blush. "So, you're going to do videos for Vermeil," she commented to change the subject.

"Yes. As I said, I prefer older women and I want to do scenes with her and Carly. I would also like to do one with you."

With a chuckle, Stella clarified, "I don't do videos. I'm just a friend visiting."

"Doesn't mean you couldn't. Or how about a scene with the three of you? That would be amazing!"

"Yes, it would," Lonnie agreed, returning. "Something to consider, Stella. In the meantime, we're ready to begin."

Everyone was ushered into the media room. The main seats had been reserved for Lonnie, her key people, and Stella.

Most of the guests either had to stand or sit on the carpeted floor. Stella wasn't really surprised to see many of the slovenly female guests in short dresses claiming floor spots and not caring what body parts they revealed. But she had to remind herself where she was and why they were all here.

Upon receiving a nod from Diane, Lonnie arose and moved in front of the screen. "Thank you all for coming tonight. Most of you were here two years ago when we introduced our newest star, Robbi Rodman." She extended her arm toward Louis, and everyone clapped. "Deanna and Jim, you might be the only ones who weren't here then, and that's because we hadn't started doing business with their company, Alby Products. Now, that we have, they have become good friends and terrific business partners. As you might know, Alby makes and sells sex toys and distributes and sells our videos. They have generously set out some of their gadgets around the house, so please take a look at them, and if you're interested in any, I'm sure Jim or Deanna would be happy to talk to you. Jim would you like to say something?"

Applause accompanied Jim Riley to stand beside Lonnie. He put his arm around her. "Thank you, Vermeil. And thank you for including us in this exciting event. If any of you are not familiar with our products, please take a look. We strive to manufacture and sell only products of the highest quality that you will feel safe and comfortable to use, and that will provide you with the best results. We, too, are pleased to have formed a business partnership, and more importantly, a friendship with Vermeil and her company. We are constantly updating our existing products, as well as, introducing new ones. An tonight, we'd like to reveal two new ones we think you'll love. For the ladies, a new vibrating dildo.—" he held up a realistic looking penis device "—Our incredible manufacturing team have been able to replicate Robbi Rodman's penis. Girls, you want to know what it's like to do it with Robbi? Well, here it is!"

There were oohs, ahs and applause as Louis hung his head in embarrassment.

Sitting next to her, Deanna leaned over and whispered to Stella, "There's one of those in your bag of goodies."

Stella smiled but felt her face flush. "Thanks."

"And guys," Jim went on, "our competitor has created masturbators of some of your favorite female porn stars. But only we have one—" he held it up what looked like a jar "—exclusively of Vermeil Chaleur. We call it Love in a Jar." He unscrewed the top to show a rounded, flesh colored mound with a slit in the middle and pussy lips.

Cat calls and applause followed as Jim took his seat.

With a huge grin, Lonnie held up her hands to silence the group. "Down, boys. We're going to show the original video first. Many of you asked for a sequel, and that's what we've produced and will show second. Please enjoy and hold your orgasms until the end!"

There was laughter as the screen lit up and Lonnie returned to her seat.

Having never seen the video, Stella was eager to watch. She also glanced around the room. Most watched casually since they'd already seen the first video. Before there was even any sex on the screen, some guys and girls were already fondling one another in anticipation. Stella shook her head at that, but also watched them equally with the video.

Chrissy was on Stella's other side. She leaned over and whispered, "Even though mom joked about holding orgasms, people fooling around during the videos is a good gauge of how much they like it."

"Makes sense," Stella whispered back.

As the video progressed, Stella thought it was quite erotic, but then, her exposure to porn was limited. A peripheral glance at Louis on the other side of his girlfriend showed someone bored and somewhat embarrassed. Even though the video was only two years old, he still looked younger in it. Carly, Teri, and Trudy had not changed much except for different hair do's. They were all three still very attractive women, and they were among the most respectably dressed tonight.

As her stimulation grew, it also felt like Stella wasn't seeing two people she knew on screen. Both Louis and Carly had an on-screen presence that made it no wonder why they were big porn stars.

"Do you mind?"

Looking down, Stella saw that Will, who had been sitting on the floor not far in front of her, had scooted back towards her seat. He wanted to lean against the connection of her easy chair and Deanna's that were butted together. What could she say? "Sure."

He made sure his shoulder touched her exposed leg. Though her dress was not that short, with her legs crossed, a fair amount of thigh was uncovered. Her first reaction was to slide over, but there was something—comforting? She didn't know what to call it—about the contact.

So preoccupied was Stella with this, she did not see Louis glance over and scowl.

Suddenly, Stella felt something lightly touch her leg. Will was gently caressing her ankle and slowly moving up her calf. Her initial instinct was to move his hand away. But she was already aroused by the video, and somehow this contributed to her somewhat euphoric feeling. It was also quite soothing. Her legs became weak, and she unconsciously uncrossed them. As his fingers reached the area above the fold of her knee on the back of her upper leg, the video ended. The round of applause was startling. Stella quietly grumbled.

"We'll leave the lights low for those of you who are . . . settled in . . . but we'll take a brief intermission if any of you need to run to the restroom and/or freshen your drinks," Lonnie announced without arising from her seat.

Will just as casually removed his hand and stood. He grabbed her empty wine glass from the cup holder. "May I get you another?"

"Yes, please," Stella answered dreamily.

As Will walked off, Stella saw a couple on the floor not far in front of her who were seemingly oblivious to the fact that they were between videos. Their lips were locked in a passionate kiss, her dress was up to her crotch, and he was fingering her pussy through her panties. The couple beside them also had eyes on them, and that woman reached over and fondled the other woman's tit, most of which was exposed because of the low-cut dress. Her man leaned in to kiss her and reached his palm to caress the first woman's other breast. She then managed to rub the second man's cock through his pants.

Stella's attention was drawn away when she heard Chrissy say to Louis, "Don't worry about it!"

"Everything okay?" Stella turned to the couple and asked.

Louis leaned over Chrissy and said to Stella, "Don't fall for Will's smooth demeanor and cheesy lines."

That took Stella by surprise. She glimpsed Chrissy roll her eyes. "Like you, he's been nothing but a gentleman. Far from what I expected."

"Still, I don't trust him," Louis said.

"I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself," Stella felt compelled to say. She was seeing a side of Louis she had not witnessed before.

"You don't need to worry about Will, Louis," Lonnie said, sitting on Louis's other side.

Pouting at being outnumbered, Louis sat back quietly in his chair.

Lonnie shot Stella a look with raised eyebrows and a single shake of her head as if to say she was surprised by Louis's behavior. Stella returned a similar look with a nod.

Chrissy leaned over and whispered to Stella, "Sorry, I don't know what—"

"Don't worry about it," Stella said.

"What do you think of the video so far?" Chrissy asked.

"It's doing its job." Stella nodded to the two couples on the floor. The first woman had the second man's cock out and was stroking it.

Chrissy took that as positive and smiled.

Will returned with two glasses of wine and took his seat on the floor.

Seeing that everyone had returned, Lonnie started the sequel.

Stella had been turned slightly toward Chrissy, but she twisted back to center and surprised herself by continuing her turn until her leg brushed against Will's shoulder. She felt him lean into her slightly, as if to say he approved.

Stella felt she didn't need to pay as much attention to the sequel since she had watched it being filmed, although she did want to see how Lonnie integrated the original with the sequel. However, Will's hand was back on her leg which made concentration difficult.

It occurred to her that allowing what amounted to a strange man to essentially grope her was way out of character for her. She wondered what had come over her? But she just as quickly realized that she had already cheated on her husband five times. So, did it really matter?

And then, there were still the two couples on the floor, who had briefly halted their activity to watch the second video. However, both men's cocks were out, and each woman was stroking one, while the men were fingering the women's pussies, one of whom had her panties removed. When these couples had started, Stella had thought them rude and their blatancy distasteful. But with the combination of the video and Will's handiwork, she kind of thought it was exciting that they could play out the arousal they felt from the video.

Will's hand on her leg was so unbelievably seductive, she was completely taken in. In his current position, he could only raise his arm so far. She found herself turning towards him even more. This was encouragement for him to turn sideways. He casually leaned his face against her bare leg, and in this position, his other hand was free to move between her legs and up her thighs. Stella let her head fall back against the back of the chair. In this state of extreme submission, her eyes roamed around the room only to see more people on the floor only watching the video with half an eye, and instead engaged in similar foreplay as the first foursome. She assumed Lonnie and Chrissy were happy to see that.