Stella Enchanted Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lonnie returned with two more bottles of white wine and six glasses to find Stella and Will sitting at one end of the sofa, he with his arm around her. Chrissy was half-sitting, half-lying at the other end, and Louis and Carly were leaning over the back. Lonnie handed each person a wine glass. She had opened all the bottles downstairs and had replaced the corks. Now, she set the bottles on an end table, retrieved the first bottles she brought up and pulled the corks off with her teeth. She then poured everyone a healthy glassful.

Lonnie sat in one of the chairs as Louis came around to sit in the other. Chrissy got up to sit in his lap, clasping his cock between her legs. Carly took her place on the sofa.

Holding up her glass, Lonnie said, "Well, here's to a successful evening."

Everyone else lifted their glass for the toast.

Still holding up her glass, Carly said, "I really am sorry about calling Stella's husband."

"I'm sorry I said what I did without letting you know I wasn't serious," Chrissy added.

"I'm annoyed the security people didn't stop him," Lonnie said.

"I'm sorry I let my . . . affection . . . for Stella give everyone the wrong impression," Louis said.

"I can see how you did," Will said with a smile. "She is unbelievably enchanting."

"I didn't do it on purpose," Stella said.

"No, you did not," Will agreed. "That's what made it so effective."

"Well, as long as we're all confessing," Stella said, "I'm sorry you all had to witness that miserable encounter with my husband. But I thank you all for standing by me. I think—no, I know—it gave me the courage to stand up to him. And Lonnie, thank you so much for your hospitality, but I have to ask, do you really need me to work for you or is that just a—"

"We do," Chrissy interrupted. "Between the videos, DVD sales, the websites, the diner, and apparently, now the assisted living home, there's lots to do on the business end."

"She's absolutely right," Lonnie agreed. "And I also want to invest more in Littleton. I want to diversify our holdings so that we're not completely dependent on the porn industry. For that reason, I want you to stay on top of what's happening back home. If there's another opportunity there, I want to look at it. And that also includes, improving what we already have there: the diner and assisted living."

"Are you looking at opportunities here?" Stella wanted to know.

"I've actually had some conversations with Jim Riley about possibly merging our businesses. We both think it could be lucrative for both of us, but neither of us are in any hurry. You seemed to hit it off with Deanna, so maybe that could be another building block."

"Yes. She and I did seem to have a lot in common. I think we could become friends."

"Good. Work on that."

"Do you want me to find my own place?"

"Not unless you just want to be on your own. You're part of the family now, and the family all live here."

"I promise I'll be nice," Chrissy said with a grin, and everyone laughed.

"Well, Stella enchanted," Will said. "You've found a home. I hope I can be part of it, too!"

THE END