Stella Enchanted Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was also at this time that Will's fingers made contact with her panties between her legs. The touch was electric, and she couldn't help but moan softly.

And of course, at this point, the video ended.

This time, Will quickly retreated his hand as the lights in the room brightened slightly. The looks that Stella and Will exchanged were of possibilities missed.

To be sure, there was applause for the video, but the enthusiasm of the clapping was tempered by the urgency of sexual fervor. Some couples didn't even look up from their stimulation exercises. Most others did, congratulating, Lonnie, Louis, Carly, Teri and Trudy as they exited the media room and scattered around the house and outside.

Will held out his hand for Stella to take to assist her to stand. "May I get you more wine?"

"Trying to get me drunk?" she asked with a playful smile.

He also smiled. "I don't do that. I don't want you drunk. I want you aware to enjoy."

She knew what he was insinuating, but it had been so long since Stella had flirted with a man, she didn't know what to say. But he was saying all the right things. "You know what I would like. Food. I haven't eaten."

"Nor have I. I would enjoy that also. Shall we?"

In the kitchen, they fixed plates of assorted food. There were no available seats at the dining table, so Will suggested they go out to the patio. Many of the loungers were occupied by couples hot and heavy into various stages of foreplay and dress, with one couple blatantly naked having sex. Stella again reminded herself where she was and that she had been forewarned, but somehow she was coming to accept it, even finding it acceptable. The double lounger in the cabana was surprisingly vacant, so they claimed it.

Several minutes later, Louis and Chrissy were wandering around with plates of food also searching for a place to sit. Seeing Stella and Will, Chrissy steered her boyfriend away.

"Where are you from?" Will asked as they ate.

"Let's just say the Midwest."

"Okay. So am I. St. Louis."

"I know where that is," Stella responded with a grin, thinking he might have been baiting her to say how close she was to there. "How long have you been in the business?"

"Nearly ten years. Moved out here just after high school to find fame and fortune in mainstream movies. But honestly, this was not where I expected to end up."

"You regret getting into this business?" As she asked this, they heard a splash as two naked couples jumped into the pool.

"Not entirely. I would have preferred to be in mainstream films, but at nineteen, the allure of having sex with so many beautiful women clouded my thinking. But I can't complain about the lifestyle this has given me." He finished his food and set the plate down on the ground. Stella handed him her plate and he placed it on top of his. Sliding closer to her, he turned on his side to face her.

The two couples in the pool did not waste any time getting into it. They lifted the women up to sit on the edge, spread their legs and ate their pussies.

Watching, Stella sat back and stretched her legs out as one did on a lounger. The hem of her dress was only slightly above its normal length, and she tugged it a little higher, the activity around her pulling her into the mood. Will did not hesitate to place his hand right where the dress now ended and her bare leg started.

* * *

As a good hostess, Lonnie circulated. She approached Will and Stella. "Enjoying yourselves?"

"Very much," Will said.

Stella felt a little annoyance at the interruption, so she merely nodded with a smile. "How about you? Is it going as you expected?" she felt obliged to ask.

Lonnie gave her friend a look and said, "I would say so." With a sweep of her arm around the yard, she added, "I have very positive response to the videos."

"That's wonderful."

Lonnie walked around to the other side of Stella away from Will, bent and whispered in her ear, "You can take him up to your room if you want privacy."

Stella looked up, the short hairs on the back of her neck tingling in embarrassment. Not wanting Will to see her reaction, she merely smiled and nodded.

Lonnie walked away and found Chrissy and Louis. "It's going well, I think."

Louis merely grumbled.

"He's preoccupied with keeping an eye on Stella. You shouldn't have introduced her to Will Longbough."

"I didn't know they would hit it off. But for what it's worth, when I had lunch with him the other day, he was very much a gentleman. Well dressed, polite. You would have never known he was in this business. I talked to other producers who have worked with him, and they all say the same thing. Very pleasant to work with. So, I don't think you need to worry, Louis."

He just looked up and nodded. "Let's go back inside."

"Excellent idea," Chrissy agreed.

* * *

Darkness had finally descended, and even though there were patio lights, it was darker outside possibly providing a mood more conducive to sex. The two couples in the pool had become a foursome, and two more couples joined them for a pool orgy. As Will continued touching her, softly moving his hand up her leg, taking her hem up a couple more inches, he rubbed his way up to gently caress her breast through her dress. Somehow, he managed to snag her shoulder strap and casually slip it off her shoulder.

As she felt him plant little kisses on her shoulder and up toward her neck, she was amazed to see two of the women in the pool embrace and kiss each other as their male partners did the same with each other. It never occurred to her that there would be same sex sex, but there it was. The women fingered one another's pussies while the men stroked each other's dicks. She'd never been exposed to anything like that, but she actually found it quite erotic. Of course, Will nibbling on her ear lobe didn't hurt, either.

The shoulder strap off her shoulder also provided Will with better access to her boob, and he caressed the exposed parts of it gently pushing it further down. This blocked her view of the pool orgy, and for an instant, had her questioning what she was allowing Will to do to her. She had come to California ostensibly to see Louis's lifestyle, but also hoping she would end up in bed with him again. Technically, she ended up on a sofa with him, but it was just as good. However, her time here had also unleashed desires in her that had been dormant, that maybe she had not known had been there.

It occurred to her that she now had a yearning for sex much greater than she'd ever known. There was a logical side of her that knew this was wrong, not the kind of woman she was, and she should just return home to her miserable life. But this was also revealing to her just how miserable her life was.

And Will's attention to her was so much what she had been wanting, so much more than even Louis had given her, that when Will tenderly turned her face to him and pressed his lips to hers, she was powerless to resist. And if that wasn't enough, his kiss was divine.

* * *

The latecomer entered the house well after the videos were over. In the foyer, he glanced around, amazed at the palatial residence. No one stopped him or questioned him, not even the security guards, who seemed more focused on all the sex going on, particularly the many naked women. The man meandered through the house seemingly searching for something or someone. Not finding what he was looking for inside, and noticing a lot of people outside, he headed in that direction.

The dimly lit patio and pool area made his quest more difficult. He stopped to watch the pool orgy for a minute, then, shaking his head in disbelief, he continued around the pool where he found what he was looking for.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Stephen Goldman asked standing over his wife whose dress was pulled nearly up to her crotch, and her top pulled down to nearly expose her tits.

Stella looked up in horror. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Who the fuck are you?" Goldman barked at Will.

"Who is this?" Will asked calmly, not moving or removing his hand from Stella's body.

"My husband."

"And you need to get the fuck out of here." Goldman demanded.

Will got up slowly and faced Goldman, a whole head taller than Stella's husband.

Not expecting that, Goldman took a couple of steps back.

"Why are you here, Stephen?"

"I haven't heard from you since you left."

"Nor have I heard from you," she countered. "If you had wanted to save our marriage, I would have thought you would have called."

"The same goes for you." He huffed. "Do we have to do this out here?"

Stella growled.

"Are you okay?" Will asked.

"Yes," Stella responded, annoyance obvious in her voice. "I need to deal with this." She led her husband back toward the house. Will followed several steps behind.

Once back inside, Lonnie saw them enter, recognized Goldman, and approached them. Seeing Will trailing, she glanced at him with raised eyebrows. He diverted to meet her.

"Her husband," Will advised.

"I know who he is. What's he doing here?"

"Well, he saw us together on the lounger. He didn't like it."

She gave him a look of preposterousness. "You think?"

Stella and her husband went upstairs. Lonnie and Will followed. Carly had observed what was happening from another corner of the living room, and though half dressed, joined the parade.

"Where are you taking me?" Goldman demanded at the top of the stairs.

"You wanted to talk in private," Stella said.

This commotion drew Louis and Chrissy from his room. "Mr. Goldman? What are you doing here?"

"Louis, you sonofabitch! You fucked my wife!" He charged at Louis.

Will intercepted and stopped him.

"How did you know?" a bewildered Stella asked.

"You got up in the middle of the night," Goldman explained. "You didn't think I would notice, nor did you think I would come looking for you. You were wrong."

"You didn't stop us," Stella pointed out.

"You were already finished."

"You drove me to it. I tried to get you to—" Stella looked around to all the eyes on her "—show some interest in me, but you kept putting me off."

"Do we have to do this front of all these people?"

"These people have become my friends. Right now, I think they care about me more than you do. Do you even have an answer?" Stella challenged.

"What the hell is going on here. An orgy?"

"Doesn't matter."

"You need to pack your things, come back home with me, and we'll settle this there."

"No. I think we need to talk before we do anything else."

"Stella, go pack your fucking bags and let's go!"

"Is that an ultimatum?"

"Take it however you want."

"I'm not giving in to an ultimatum, so if you don't want to talk here and now, you can just leave. Go back where you came from."

"Stella, someone called me and said I needed to come here and get you," Goldman finally admitted, calming down an inch. "That you were getting into trouble. What's going on?"

"Someone called you? Who?"

"I don't know. That's all I was told."

Stella was stunned. She looked around at the group watching. It had to be one of them. It obviously wasn't Will. She'd just met him. She couldn't imagine it being Louis. That left Lonnie, Carly, or Chrissy. Chrissy was the only one who expressed concern about Stella and Louis. She focused on the young woman. "You?"

Louis turned sharply to his girlfriend. "Tell me you didn't."

"I didn't!" Chrissy said. "I have no idea what they're talking about."

"Wasn't me," Lonnie said. "I'd never do anything like that."

All eyes turned to Carly.

After a pregnant pause, "You said it was time for her to go, Chrissy," Carly said.

"I was upset. I didn't mean it. Stella and I talked. We're okay," Chrissy said in her own defense.

"I was just trying to help," Carly offered.

"I can't believe you did that, Carly!" Louis said, aggravated.

"You were getting carried away with Stella," Carly argued. "Chrissy was upset. She really did say it was time for her to go."

"Doesn't mean you had to do something," Louis shot back.

"Stephen, you were called here under false pretenses," Stella said. "It's time for you to leave. I'm not going back with you."

"So, you fucked Louis. There are orgies going on here. How many others have you fucked?" Goldman pointed his thumb at Will. "You going to fuck this guy, too?"

"I'm pretty sure that's what was going to happen before you interrupted us."

"You fucking slut!" With that, Goldman took off down the stairs.

Will followed him.

"I'm sorry you all had to see that," Stella said.

"I'm really sorry, too," Carly offered. "I really thought I was helping."

"Next time you come up with a hair brain idea like that," Lonnie said, "you might want to talk to someone first."

"I will. Can you forgive me, Stella?"

Stella shrugged. "Stephen and I had to have it out eventually. The fact that he wouldn't talk tells me he's hiding something. I've got to call Anthony. I don't even know where my phone is." She headed to her room.

The others followed.

"My offer still stands, Stella," Lonnie reiterated. "You can stay as long as you like. If Anthony wants to come out here, we'll help the two of you get settled somewhere."

"Thank you, but I won't sponge off you."

"You've got a degree in business, don't you? We'll put you to work."

"That'll work." Finding her phone and glancing at the screen, she noted, "Anthony has been trying to call me."

Stella dialed.

Anthony answered right away. "Mom, are you alright? I've been trying to call you."

"I'm fine. I—"

"Mom, dad got a call last night saying you were getting into trouble."

"I know all about that," Stella said.

"You do?"

"Yes. I even know who made the call. They wanted to get your dad to come here."

"That's why I've been trying to call you. Dad's on his way there, and he's pissed."

"Uh, he's already been here," Stella told him. "Why was he pissed?"

"He said he discovered that you had sex with Louis, and he figured that was why you ran off to California. To be with Louis. And then he gets a call that you had gotten into trouble, and he figured it had something to do with Louis, and he had to go to California to get you out of trouble. So, he was pissed at all of that."

"Not much of that is true."

"I have to ask, mom. Did you have sex with Louis?"

Stella took a deep breath, and looked around to Louis, Lonnie, Chrissy, Carly, and Will, who had returned. She had been holding her phone so they could hear. There was no reason to deny it. "Yes, Anthony, I did. You know how it's been with your dad and me. I needed someone when Louis was there. And he . . . helped . . . me. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I guess I understand. But why Louis? Is that why you went to California?"

"Why Louis? You've heard the expression, don't judge a book by its cover?"

"Of course."

"Well, there's your answer. And I really did come to visit Lonnie. But I won't lie. I hoped another opportunity with Louis would happen."

"Did it?"

"It did."

There was a brief pause as Anthony digested what he had been told. "So, how did it go with dad?"

"It went. He's on his way back."

"So, it didn't go well."

"No. He refused to talk and demanded I return with him. I think he's hiding something."

"Uh, well, uh, he is. He made me swear not to say anything, but that's the other reason I've been trying to reach you. He's having an affair."

"Well, that's really not surprising. How do you know? Did he tell you?"

"Since you've been gone, he's been out most nights. Claimed he was working late. I had a wedding over the weekend at the hotel in Nextover and I saw him and the woman. I shot photos of them and confronted him at home later. Of course, he couldn't deny it."

"Well, that explains so much, and also makes my decision not to return home easier. Lonnie has offered me a job. And if you want to come out here, I'm sure we can find you work."

"Maybe I'll come for a visit, mom, but I really like my job here. My boss likes my work, and I think there's a future for me here. I'm also doing well enough that I can get my own place."

"Well, good for you, Anthony. Are you okay with this conversation?"

"Yes, mom. I really didn't expect you and dad to stay together much longer. And you're probably better off being away from him, anyway. Let's stay in touch, and I'll try to come visit real soon."

"Of course. I'll call you in a couple of days. There's more I'd like to tell you."

"Okay. Goodbye, mom."

After she disconnected, Lonnie said, "I thought that went well."

"So, did I," Stella agreed. "Do you really have work I can do?"

Chrissy stepped closer to Stella. "She's training me to handle the business end, and I could use a lot of help. I'm really sorry for all of this. I feel like I caused it." She gave Stella a big hug.

"I'd like that, Chrissy." To Lonnie, she asked, "Is the party still going on?"

"Sounds like it. Do you want to return to it?"

"I'm really becoming comfortable with the lifestyle here," Stella admitted. "It's been something of an education and has shown me that there's more to life than the one I've been living. I think I'm ready for more."

With a big grin, Lonnie asked, "Are you sure?"

"I'm not immune to what I've been watching downstairs, not to mention spending time with Will here. I was hoping everyone had gone and we could have our own party up here."

"We can arrange that. Why don't you all move to my room, and I'll go downstairs and start ushering people out."

Will started to follow Lonnie.

"Where are you going?" Stella asked.

"Well, if the party is over."

"Don't you want to stay for the private party?" Stella asked seductively. She reached down and rubbed his crotch with her palm."

"Well, since you put it like that." Will wrapped his arms around Stella and pressed his lips to hers.

With Louis watching intently, Chrissy asked, "Are you going to be okay with this?"

"I'll have to be," Louis answered. "But maybe occasionally you'll let me—"

"You know I will. I have a feeling tonight everyone is going to get a taste of the new talent."

Louis and Chrissy embraced and locked lips. Their hands were all over each other.

Carly stood by, odd person out, feeling bad for the problems she had caused. Chrissy reached out and pulled her to them.

"I can't be mad at you, Aunt Carly."

That brought a smile to the older woman's face.

"Neither can I," Louis agreed.

"Shall we?" Stella asked Will, and they moved on.

Lonnie returned with a couple of bottles of chilled white wine. "Art and John are looking for you, Carly."

She grinned. "Oh, yeah, we were about to . . ." But she didn't finish before hurrying out.

Once in Lonnie's bedroom, Stella led Will to the sofa. They embraced and their lips met. Once again, Will's hands were not shy in exploring her body. That included easing down the zipper on the low-cut back of her dress. After more tongue-dueling, he casually slipped the narrow straps off her shoulders and the dress dropped to the floor leaving her only in matching colored bra and panties.

Not the least bit put out, when they paused for a breath, Stella stooped and scooped up the garment and tossed it over the back of a nearby chair.

Will held her hand out so he could see her at arm's length. With a huge grin, he said, "Enchanting."