Stella Enchanted Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella pushed him to sit on the sofa. She joined him sitting on her side to angle toward him. Again, they engaged in a kiss. Like everything else he did, he was good at that.

A moment later, Louis entered flanked by Chrissy and Lonnie, his arms around each. Lonnie walked around to the side of the sofa and bent over to kiss Will. Chrissy then leaned over to give Stella another hug. She also gave the older woman a quick kiss on the lips as Louis, behind her, raised her dress over her butt and placed kisses on it. He pulled her panties aside, dragging his tongue up her crack. He then used his hand between her legs.

As Stella returned her attention to Will, Chrissy's hand slipped to the woman's breast and held it as Louis fingered her pussy. Stella and Will kissed again, and she surprisingly felt comfortable, even enjoyed, Chrissy caressing her breast. Lonnie reached over to fondle Stella's other boob, and she really had not considered in her sudden desire to have a private party that it would include interaction with the females, as well. But she found that she was not turned off by it. Nor did she resist when Will took her arm and lifted it to place her hand on Lonnie's dress over her hanging tit.

Stella watched as mother and daughter lowered their hands from her breasts to place them on Will's crotch. She also noticed that Louis had now moved around behind Lonnie, had lifted her dress over her waist, and pulled her panties down below her ass. He buried his face between her cheeks.

The unpredictable Chrissy reached around Stella to unclasp and remove her bra, freeing her average-sized breasts. The young girl bent to suck a nipple. Again, reminding herself what she had essentially initiated, Stella accepted that her nipple was being suck by a woman. It was actually quite pleasant.

Stella could also now see the bulge in Will's pants, so her hand went for it. She liked what she felt and believed him to probably be as big as Louis. Will reached down to finger Stella's pussy though her panties as Chrissy leaned over to have a kiss with him. He pulled the elastic leg aside and his gentle touch of her bare snatch was electrifying.

Stella had never known such sexual fervor. She'd certainly never experienced this level of arousal with her husband, and it was becoming difficult to keep track of who was doing what to whom.

Louis moved around the back of the sofa as Lonnie kicked her panties completely off. Will reached for her pussy with his other hand, as Stella backed off to share his lips with her host.

Then came the big surprise when Will raised his arm, cupped the back of Stella's head, and guided her face toward Lonnie's for the two women to kiss. Stella was really too powerless to resist, but she also marveled at the tenderness of her friend's lips. It turned out kissing another woman wasn't bad at all.

Taking her boyfriend's hand, Chrissy led him around the sofa to sit in the perpendicular chair. She undid his pants and pulled them down to gather around his ankles. His cock was in her mouth a second later, and he threw his head back to enjoy.

On the sofa, Will and Stella scooted over so Lonnie could sit, and the two women continued to share his lips, as well as both rubbing his cock through his pants. It was time for them to work together to undo his pants and zipper and expose his dick. Stella was not disappointed. He was clearly in the same league as Louis.

Louis sat up to unbutton and remove his shirt.

Lonnie held Will's dick up at the base while Stella slid off the sofa, half-kneeling, half-squatting, placed her hand above Lonnie's on his rod and covered the rest with her mouth.

"Mmmm," Stella moaned.

Lonnie leaned in for a lick, so Stella shared with her. Will reached over to unzip Lonnie's dress and push it down as far as it would go. She straightened up long enough to push the garment down around her waist, which effectively had the entire dress gathered there since Louis had lifted it up before. She wore no bra and was now topless. Moving in for another lick, Stella anticipated and the two women each dragged their tongues up from his scrotum to the mushroom head.

A rumble escaped Will's throat.

With her boyfriend's cock heavily coated in her saliva, Chrissy lifted her dress up, pulled her panties down and allowed them to drop to her ankles. She planted herself on Louis's dick and it slid into her wet pussy easily. She bounced slowly on it.

As Chrissy picked up her pace, the sound of skin slapping skin momentarily drew the attention of Will, Lonnie and Stella, but the two older women quickly returned to the enjoyment of a new cock. Louis halted his girlfriend's bouncing, held onto her hips, and pivoted her forward and backward on his rod.

"Mmmm," Chrissy moaned.

"Turn around," Lonnie told Stella.

With a frown, the woman did as she was told. On hands and knees, she was facing in the direction of the younger couple and watched as they got up and Louis bent Chrissy over the chair and entered her from behind. Stella had a bird's eye view of his magnificent cock sliding in and out of his girlfriend's juicy pussy.

Suddenly, Stella felt a tongue lick her pussy and anus causing her to shiver. She was almost shocked when she looked behind her to discover it was Lonnie doing the licking. Relaxing quickly, Stella decided she was enjoying the expert oral attention.

Will managed to get up from the couch. He moved behind Lonnie, removed her dress and panties completely, and used his tongue on his new boss's snatch and rear. A duet of moans followed.

As he pumped at a moderate speed, Louis unzipped Chrissy's dress enough to pull the top away to free her tits. He held each in his palms to pull her into his thrusts.

Will lent his hand to his mouth to work on Lonnie. She moaned when she felt two of his fingers find their way into her wet pussy. She could only imagine what this scene looked like with three women and two men, and she wished she'd had a camera set up to catch all the steamy action.

"Reverse positions," Will ordered the women, as he shed his pants and underwear.

Facing Lonnie's butt, Stella wasn't quite ready to lick her ass, so she placed her hands on her friend's ass and massaged as she felt Will's massive cock rubbing against her pussy. "Oh, yeah," Stella whined. And when he slowly slid it in, she wasn't certain even Louis's had felt this good. She could only drop her head and let it rest against Lonnie's back.

Lonnie could, of course, feel the gentle thrusting against her and knew what was happening. She glanced behind her as best she could, but didn't need the visual confirmation to know she was right. She'd love to see her friend getting fucked by her new star and quickly realized she could. She turned around to face them and saw the sheer pleasure on Stella's face. She'd never been around to observe the two times her friend and Louis had fucked to see if Stella's expression was the same, but she'd be willing to bet it was not.

Lonnie had no idea that Will preferred older women, not only when she hired him but when she introduced him to Stella. Initially, Louis's reaction to Stella's interest in Will gave her some concern, particularly since the incident with Stephen Goldman and Stella's phone call to her son resulted in her friend remaining in California. She didn't know how far Louis would take his negativity toward Will. She knew Chrissy would do her best to keep Louis in line. But now seeing Stella's rapture with Will, and glancing over to the intensity with which Louis and Chrissy were going at it, and Lonnie was now comfortable that everything would work out.

Louis fumbled to raise Chrissy's dress up over her head rendering her completely nude. She really was his dream girl. Fucking Stella was a treat, and it really had been natural and real, and he was certain they'd have more opportunities. But he knew Chrissy was his heart and soul. He leaned over and said, "I love you."

It was loud enough for Lonnie and Stella to hear. The two women glanced at each other with questioning looks, but Stella quickly nodded and smiled. Lonnie did the same, even more relieved. Both glanced over to the young couple and could hear Chrissy shedding tears of joy.

Lonnie slid to a more supine position, and Stella reached out and fondled her breast. It occurred to Stella that if she were going to remain in this environment, and even work for Lonnie, she'd have to be more open-minded about sex. All the women here, Lonnie, Chrissy, Carly, even Diane and Gwen, all enjoyed both men and women. So, to really be a part of this team, it was likely Stella would have opportunities with these women, so maybe there was no better time to start.

Even though it caught Lonnie by surprise, she was no less thrilled to feel her friend's hand on her breast. There was also an expression on Stella's face that Lonnie read as transformation. And earlier, Stella had admitted that she was ready for more. So, Lonnie reached up and gently pushed Stella's head down to meet her pussy. From her position, Stella had actually been staring at the female flower, and remembering the tongues that had touched Stella's own pussy, she stuck her own tongue out and hesitantly touched it to Lonnie's clit.

"Mmmm, that's it," Lonnie whispered. "Just do what you like done to you."

Seeing the heavenly look on Will's face from having his cock sheathed in Stella's pussy, he also saw what was happening between Lonnie's legs. He made eye contact with Lonnie, and the two nodded and smiled.

Will picked up his pace a bit, and Stella felt it. It was divine and it caused her to become more serious in her tongue action on Lonnie. She also came to the realization that licking a pussy was not bad, and might even be better than sucking a cock. Of course, the evening's events—the videos, the orgies, Will, now—had elevated her to a higher state of arousal than she could ever remember achieving, so it was probable that her judgment was somewhat clouded.

To Stella's initial disappointment, Will pulled out of her. But it was only to lay on the carpeted floor and pull Stella with him to ride him cowgirl. She didn't get to have this position often because her husband didn't like it. Feeling his cock slide back inside her was almost like experiencing it again for the for time. It was divine.

Seeing that her mother was now alone, Chrissy tugged Louis to sit on the sofa now vacated by Stella and Will. Mother and daughter now shared Louis's cock. Chrissy let her mother have the dick while she swapped spit with her boyfriend.

Even Louis could see the effect Will had on Stella. He still felt an ounce of jealousy, but in his heart, he knew it was awkward for Stella since Louis was with Chrissy. He couldn't really fault Will for his attraction to Stella because Louis had had the same attraction. It actually was completely understandable. Louis also reminded himself that it had been Will who put himself between Louis and Goldman when Stella's husband lunged at him. And it had been Will who followed Goldman downstairs to make certain the man left. So, he obviously was not a bad guy.

Lonnie liked Chrissy and Louis being a couple. She could see them eventually marrying and eventually taking over her companies. With that in mind, she manipulated her daughter to sit on Louis's lap where she helped guide his cock back into the younger woman's pussy. Louis instantly started thrusting to meet Chrissy's bobbing, so Lonnie fingered her daughter's clit and his balls.

But after a few minutes, the ever dutiful daughter eased off her boyfriend to trade places with her mother. That was actually a relief for Lonnie because she really needed a dick in her. She'd really wanted to feel Will's cock to see what it would be like, but she was certain she'd get the chance soon enough. On the other hand, she loved Louis's cock and the familiarity of it. They'd fucked enough that he knew how to take care of her.

As much as Stella was enjoying being on top, and resented her husband for rarely allowing her to have it, maybe she was old-fashioned, but for her, sex really was the tried and true missionary position. And that was how she wanted to feel this exciting young man. So, she pulled him to roll over. Of course, he instantly knew what she wanted and was only too happy to oblige her. Producers and directors always wanted different sexual positions, particularly ones they believed more erotic and exciting. But Will liked missionary because he enjoyed looking down on the woman and gazing lovingly into her eyes, which is what he did now.

For Stella, looking into this man's eyes, she felt she was almost seeing his soul, and that surprisingly brought her to the edge where she felt that tingling beginning, the build-up of whatever happened in the body to produce that most unique feeling. Her body suddenly felt as though she was being poked lightly with thousands of needles though it was not pain, it was joy, it was thrill, it was . . . like nothing she'd ever felt before. Her body now trembled and shook, muscles tightened. She let out a roar in a sound that she didn't even know she could do. She wanted him to crawl inside her, so she wrapped her legs around him and threw her arms around his back and squeezed both as tightly as she could.

And then she exploded losing all control of herself. Her arms and legs went weak, her body spread-eagled on the floor. Will continued to pump. He was a master at this. He knew exactly when to stop.

On the sofa, the others halted their activity and were drawn to watch. Lonnie and Chrissy could imagine what Stella was experiencing having in their own way had such climaxes. However, Louis believed he had never brought Stella to such an orgasm during their five couplings. To be sure, he was jealous, but knew he shouldn't be. On the other hand, knowing he had contributed some good feelings to her, he was happy for her to be having this experience.

Stella's body went limp, so Will stopped. He was about to pull out, but she was able to halt him. "Your turn," she said with the biggest smile. She even tugged on his hips to get him to start pumping again.

On the sofa, Lonnie got on hands and knees and Louis entered from the rear, doggystyle. Chrissy knelt behind him. They kissed as she reached down to cup his balls as he pegged her mother. She held his dick at the base and felt wicked doing so as he fucked Lonnie. It also felt erotic to the older woman which brought her to the edge. She came in a very satisfying orgasm, though seemingly not at the magnitude of her friend's.

Louis then turned around, sat Chrissy on the arm of the sofa, and awkwardly fucked her until she came. The look of ecstasy on her face was enough to bring him to the edge. He pulled out of her and continued to rub his cock up and down her slit, which not only furthered her orgasm but covered her pussy with pearly, white cream as he spurted all over her abdomen. She loved these kinds of climaxes, loved feeling him come all over her. She giggled.

Not knowing Louis's interpretation of his experience with Stella, Will was actually feeling similar beliefs, that sex with this woman was more natural, more realistic than what they did in videos. He felt as though she was not performing, but rather just doing. And with that, the churning in his balls started. To his surprise, it built quickly. Quite often when filming and it was time to come, he had to really concentrate to provide that "money shot." But now, his balls were ready blow. He quickly pulled out, and no stroking was necessary for him to unleash a barrage of cum that almost completely coated her abdomen. Everyone was amazed at the volume he had unleashed. When done, he was totally spent, so he rolled over onto his back on the floor beside Stella.

Chrissy ran to her mother's bathroom to get towels for everyone to clean up.

About that time, Carly appeared, haphazardly dressed, as though she had merely slipped her dress back on without zipping or otherwise fixing it. "Damn! Am I too late?"

"Looks like you had your own party," Lonnie noted.

"Wimps. I wore their asses out." Louis was standing at one end of the sofa facing the armrest, so Carly knelt on the sofa facing him, bent over, and started sucking his cock clean, which also kept him hard. Seeing Will on the other end of the sofa, she said, "Let's see what you can do, big boy. Shove that grimy cock inside me."

Will glanced at Lonnie, who smirked and nodded, then to Stella, who came to him and guided his dick into Carly's pussy. As he pumped the older woman, Will put his arm around Stella, who stood beside him and watched his cock slowly slide in and out.

Chrissy went over to Louis and kissed him while Carly sucked his dick. Will twisted his head to press his lips to Stella. He also took her hand and placed it to cup his scrotum as he pumped.

"Mmmm," he moaned.

Stella merely chuckled at the depravity she had allowed herself to become involved in. The fact was, she was absolutely enjoying it, enjoying the freedom that came with it.

No one noticed Lonnie disappear.

Chrissy was kissing a line down Louis's chest and abdomen, and when she reached his cock, Carly held it out for her to suck a bit. The young woman and the older one both exchanged smiles that said everything was all right between them. Carly merely enjoyed the fucking she was receiving from Will. He would be a welcome addition.

Will had Stella straddle Carly's back as though riding a horse. He used this to kiss every part of Stella's back his lips could reach.

Carly felt his cock expand inside her and she loved it.

Will then pulled Stella up to a kneeling/standing position directly above Carly's pussy. He was then able to slide his cock against Stella's pussy and Carly's butt crack. Both women giggled.

"I like the way you think, Will," Carly commented.

Louis was watching this as Chrissy and Carly took turns sucking him. When it was Carly's turn, he made certain she took him all the way down her throat. He could see the immense pleasure Stella was having, and while he was sad she was not getting it from him, he was happy that she was being freed. He felt she was going to fit in well here and he was thrilled that she was going to be a part of the "family."

Carly stretched up to kiss Louis, which effectively pulled her away from Will. He used it as an opportunity to sit on the sofa and take Stella with him. They both tilted sideways and he entered her from behind.

"Mmmm, yes," she purred.

Carly got up from the sofa and walked around behind it, pulling Louis with her. She straddled the back of it, bent over and wiggled her ass. Louis understood and drove his cock into her. She bent over, grabbed Will's head, turned him to her, and gave him a sloppy kiss.

Chrissy moved behind Louis and reached between his legs to massage his balls as he fucked Carly.

Will's masterful use of his dick brought Stella to an amazing second climax, something that rarely happened. She found this one more soothing than the first, possibly because the first had calmed her arousal a bit. As Will continued to pump her, he started groaning suggesting he was going to come again, so she reached behind her, grabbed his dick and stroked him until she felt his warm semen splatter on her hips and leg.

Behind them, Louis was really pounding Carly, which she was encouraging him to do. "That's it, boy. Fuck the shit out of me!" she urged. "Just like that! Keep it up. I'm gonna come!" And so, she did. But surprisingly quietly. "Yes, yes, yes."

All that hard pumping had Louis ready, so he pulled out and rubbed his cock up and down her ass crack until he shot his wad all over his back. Chrissy let go of his balls. But still kept her hands on him. When he finished, she turned him to her and sucked him clean.