All Comments on 'Step Dad becomes Daddy'

by Richard_Hunter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

YEESSS!!! This was sooo hot! Michael is exactly the type of man I lusted for at Richard's age. I loved it when they were a little forceful with me like Michael was here. Can't wait to find out how far these two will go with this. ;-)~~

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

I'm not usually into incest stories but this one is so hot it made me hard. I shot my load into my hand, imagined that it was "daddy's cum" and swallowed all of it. Yummy yummy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The two of them are so very lucky to have each other. What a wonderful introduction to their new relationship. It felt so good to hold my cock in my hand and stroke to your words.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I find gay stepfather stories to be so hot, especially where the stepfather basically just crumbles because of his secret need for cock. Michael, although nominally the “father” and in charge is clearly not so “in charge” anymore..Richard could ruin him if he wanted to…Michael will come to understand that soon, little by little as he sinks deeper and deeper..

Great story..made me understand my need for cock..made me cum hard..

MK

Richard_HunterRichard_Hunter3 months agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to comment so far. To all who have taken the time to read - thank you! To those who have taken the extra couple of seconds to vote I also thank you.

I truly appreciate all of the feedback and am glad the majority have enjoyed the story.

WoodwiseWoodwise3 months ago

lucky boy to have a good step dad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous