Step Daughter's Boyfriend is Hung Ch. 04

Story Info
Mark makes some money off of Mr. Smith.
3.4k words
4.73
25k
37

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bestforme
bestforme
223 Followers

The sun had risen long before me. The sleep had been all consuming. The sharp strap of the polyester panties I wore comforted me that the night before was a reality. I gyrated under the covers making the panties press against my used hole, it felt sore like muscles after a satisfying workout. I started recreating the positions my body had been used in the night before. I took my fingers and started to work them down my throat, I easily got them through any resistance. I took them out of my throat and placed them between my legs, coating my sore hole in saliva. I pushed aside the string of the panties to finger myself. My rough hands did not feel as nice as Mark's, I kept pushing. I felt his cum inside me, in fact I knew some had leaked out overnight into the underwear resting atop the panties. I pulled the fingers out and looked at them, slick with cum. I licked them, sucking on them, remembering the taste of him.

This was the last day Mark and Stephanie would be in town. They were taking an early bus tomorrow. I had to go back to work the day after. Work, what a strange thought after this week. What would I do when he was gone? What would I do today with him still here?

I made my way downstairs and I saw Mark and Sarah chatting over coffee. "There you are honey. You must have gotten to bed late last night."

"Sorry, don't know what got into me."

"Some coffee Mr. Smith?" I looked at Mark, he acted so calm and collected, as if part of him still wasn't inside me. I realized I needed to keep up the same appearances.

"I'll get it myself thank you-" Thank you Daddy. Please let us go upstairs and repeat last night Daddy. Please.

"James?" I had been standing still in the doorway. I moved to the coffee machine. As I poured my cup, I realized I had not yet put on a shirt. I hope Mark enjoyed the view.

"Where is Stephanie?"

"She's still in bad shape. She needs to calm down on the alcohol intake."

"I'm sorry I didn't keep a closer eye on that Mrs. Smith."

"She's her own person. She should be able to take care of herself. Anyway, I don't think she's going to have much energy today. Hopefully she will feel better by diner, I made a reservation for all of us downtown."

"What a nice idea baby." I started sipping my coffee. "I was hoping to head to the mall today and buy a new shirt or two." I tried my hardest to sound inconspicuous.

"Do you mind if I join you Mr. Smith? I need to find a book." My heart jumped.

"So, I get to babysit while you two go shopping?"

"You can join if you would like honey." I prayed for her to decline.

"No, it's fine. She's my daughter. I have some emails to answer anyways." She was not happy about this. I hung in fear she would change her tune.

"I should take a shower then."

By the time Mark and I were ready to leave Stephanie had woken up. She had changed into some sweats and was cupping some herbal tea. She looked in bad shape.

"I'm sorry about last night." She had already repeated this sentiment multiple times.

"Just be more careful next time." My wife made her some breakfast.

I grabbed the car keys and headed for the door.

"Honey, aren't you forgetting something?" I froze, now what? Sarah pointed to her lips. I walked into the kitchen to kiss her. "Don't be too long."

Mark was waiting for me, leaning against the car.

"Keys Mr. Smith." I threw them to him. He unlocked the car and got in the driver's seat. I didn't know he could drive. I didn't ask.

Mark adapted to my car with ease, using the GPS to navigate himself to the local mall. I was surprised that was where he was taking us. I wanted him to take me to a motel and fuck me. My desire for him was clouding my vision, it was paralyzing my speech. We sat in silence for nearly five minutes as Mark casually drove streets unknown to him. I tried not to stare at him too much. One of his hands grabbed my thigh as the other held the steering wheel. My heart started to race. I was acting like a schoolgirl on her first date. I wanted to place my hand on his. Was that ok? I took a deep breath and placed my hand on his. I saw the edge of a smile on his face, it made me smile and blush.

The car stopped at a light. Mark turned to me, moved his hand to my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him with care, he kissed me with authority.

"You were a good girl last night Mr. Smith." He moved back from the kiss.

"Thank you." I looked away briefly to see an elderly lady in the lane beside us turn her head away. She had seen us.

"Do you really need some new shirts Mr. Smith?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Then why did you want to go shopping today girl?"

"I-" I was flustered. "I wanted to buy new underwear-" The car took off once more. "For you to see me in."

"Your daughter doesn't have good enough taste?" He chuckled. "No worries, I had some thoughts on something for you to wear." I worried about his words. Our hands were once again entangled.

Mark parked far away from the entrance, no cars around us. We kissed once more.

"Take my dick out Mr. Smith." I complied with his order.

There it was, dormant and still dangerous. I started to play with it. Mark reclined the driver's seat and put his hands behind his back. I looked around the parking lot, no one was near us. I started to suck the young man's cock. Enjoying the feeling of it harden in my grasp. Thank god he let me touch it again. There had been a moment of fear that this would not happen again. I slurped and gagged. I licked and stroked.

"Look over here Mr. Smith." My mouth still around the object of my affection, I looked at Mark. He held in his hand my phone. When had he gotten that? "Tell me how much you love that cock girl."

After a moment of being flustered I answered. "Daddy, you have the best cock anyone could ask for. I love sucking on it so much."

"How much?"

"More then I like fucking my wife." The words surprised us both.

"You really are becoming a bitch Mr. Smith." I licked the cock and winked at the camera.

Mark put my phone down. "Nice performance Mr. Smith. You can send that video to me later."

Mark pushed me off his dick. "Let's get you some clothes." I was disappointed. I wanted to have made him cum, to swallow him. He saw the look on my face. "It's ok girl. You'll get a mouthful later." The words brightened my mood.

Mark handed me my phone as we walked to the mall entrance. The screen was freezeframed on my face lovingly licking his cock like and ice cream. My heart patted with pride. I closed the app and placed the phone in my pocket. I looked timidly at Mark. He aways walked with unbridled confidence, and why shouldn't he.

The mall was only half in use these days with only the largest stores staying afloat. Mark let me go find some panties as he seemed to have a plan of his own. I tried to act confident in the women's section. A nice young lady tried to help me. I told her I was shopping for my wife. I couldn't tell if she was convinced. Thinking I had found what I wanted I headed to a register. Mark found me there. I shifted on my feet as he approached me, nervous he wouldn't like my selection.

"What do we have here?" He was carrying a rather large bag of goods that seemed already paid for. "Is this what you want to wear?" He was talking loud enough for the man in front of me in line to hear. I tried to nod discreetly as the man turned around to catch a glance at us. I was relieved when he was called to the register. "Let's find someplace for you to change after this."

We walk through the mall to an area almost void of stores and people. Mark reached out and grabbed my hand. Part of me was mortified. I knew people in this town. Stephanie probably went to school with some of the employees in these stores. The rest of me couldn't get enough of Mark's claim on me. He pulled me suddenly when he found what he was looking for. He opened the door to a men's room and pushed me in. It was empty.

"Get dressed I want to see you in these." Mark handed me what he had bought.

I entered the largest stall and undressed. Slowly putting on what was given to me over one of the panties I had bought myself. I was surprised at the selection. I had expected something else. I felt self-conscious in these clothes.

"Let's see it Mr. Smith." I heard Mark. I walked out, my head low. "Not bad." Mark was sitting on the counter between two sinks.

I started to look at myself when a man in a janitorial outfit walked in. I froze. Scared out of my wits. He only gave us a quick glance before heading to a urinal.

"So, what do you think?" Mark asked me, ignoring the new presence.

I was wearing a white tank top, a size or two too small. It pressed against my skin and showed off the hair on my chest and arm. Any movement would pull the top up and reveal my happy trail. Held up by my leather belt was a comically tight pair of jean shorts that ended right before my ass. Finally, Mark had gotten me white tube socks with work boots. Looking at myself in the mirror, I looked like a parody of a man. It was a masculine outfit in the way that I could be put on the cover of a Playgirl magazine. Underneath it all was the panties I had chosen myself, showing the hidden truth of the masculinity.

The man who had come in walked next to me and washed his hands. "Would you tell my friend here that he looks good." Mark asked the man washing his hands. I felt another wave of embarrassment rush over me. I expected him so quickly finish and leave us without a word. Instead, as he dried his hands, he looked me over.

"Your boyfriend looks hot. I'd hit it." He told Mark, who snickered. The words shocked me. Was this hot? Was I Mark's boyfriend? Neither of those could be true.

"Well, I was planning on hitting it once you left." Mark replied to the janitor with his usual casual demeanor.

"I'd pay to watch that." The guy chuckled.

"How much?" I couldn't believe Mark had just asked that. The man also seemed shocked by the question.

"I don't know- hundred bucks." The man clearly wasn't sure if Mark was joking or not.

"Deal."

"Mark!" I expressed in fear. Was he really going to fuck me in front of this stranger? For money? In this public bathroom.

"Mr. Smith, the man wants to see you work. Let's give him a show."

"Oh shit, for real." The janitor's face lit up. "Hold on a moment."

The man left. This made me nervous, wondering where he was going.

"You want to fuck again don't you Mr. Smith?"

I nodded reluctantly. "In front of strangers? For money?"

Mark got up and unzipped his pants. "On your knees girl."

My back to the door, I obeyed Mark. I always would. My knees hit the cold floor as I fulfilled my responsibility. I was so happy to see the cock once more. I would never get tired of it. I picked up where I had left off in the car. As Mark's cock became hard once more, I heard the door to open and some commotion. I tried to look back, but Mark held onto my head, keeping it firmly on his dick.

"Hundred bucks." He declared. I heard footsteps approach and saw the janitor's hand give Mark some cash. "Enjoy the show boys." Boys? "Alright girl, on all fours."

I obeyed again. Turning to see that the janitor had brought another with him. Fuck, more witnesses.

"Damn, you really got a good bitch." Said the first one.

"Look at the baseball bat he has." The new one said.

"She's top tier pussy boys. Can take this baseball bat like a champ. Isn't that right, Mr. Smith." I just realized he was using my real name. "Mr. Smith?"

"Yes-"

"Yes who?"

I was being embarrassed in front of janitorial staff. "Yes Daddy."

"That's my girl." He called me his. Mark positioned himself behind me, between my legs like we had been the night before. He reached around to unbuckle my shorts and pull them down enough to reveal my panties.

"Oh shit, he's wearing girl panties." Said one of the onlookers.

"That's because he's going to get fucked like one." Said the other.

I looked up at them, they had both taken their dick out and were stroking watching the view. I felt marks hand push the panties aside to access my hole. I then heard the sound of lube exiting a bottle.

"Pucker up girl."

My body reacted to the instruction. My back arched making my ass easy to enter. I felt Marks head on my hole. It just rested there making me squirm in anticipation.

"Put it in me-" I didn't care about the onlookers anymore. "Please Daddy!"

"All you had to do was ask." Mark's head breached my sphincter. My hole was looser thanks to the night before, it was also still tender. I moaned as Mark entered me a few swift motions.

"Damn that bitch is a pro."

I felt Mark's zipper press against my thigh as he leaned into my ear, his cock skewering me.

"Give these men a show girl, they paid good money."

I looked at the two men observing my downfall. Mark moved back and grabbed my hips. I started to perform like a woman in a porn scene. Commenting on Mark's size, on how hard he was fucking me. I pushed back on the large cock. My hard dick was rubbing against the panties, leaking precum. Mark was ramming indiscriminately into me.

"Damn, my wife could never." The first janitor who was now loving the show was rubbing his dick fast. "Hey man, how much to have the bitch suck my dick."

Mark finished his thrust inside me. "Another hundred."

I tried to get a word out. I didn't know what to say. The man pulled a wallet out of his back pocket. He handed cash to Mark who didn't stop fucking me.

"That's enough for my friend here too." I heard Mark counting the cash as the janitor kneeled in front of me.

He had a short fat cock that mirrored his body. I was surprised to find out that I was happy to suck the man's dick. Once it was in front of me, I knew it was only natural to suck on it.

"That's a well-trained bitch." I heard him say as Mark tucked the cash into my panties, confirming my new whore status.

I had done this position with Sarah in our three ways. One of us fucking her while she had the other in the mouth. She had always made it look tedious. I found it exhilarating. Better than sucking a cock or being fucked was doing both. The two men spit roasted me. My eyes fluttered in pleasure.

"Look at me while you suck my dick bitch." I looked up at the man face fucking me. Our three bodies were in rhythm. "Damn he's a handsome bitch. Let's see what I can do about that. I'm going to cum on your face bitch." The man took his dick out of my mouth and started to stroke it. "Lick my ball bitch." I did as I was told until I heard him orgasm and accepted his cum as it splattered on my face. As he finished his climax he pulled my hair, slipping his cock on my tongue one last time. "Fuck that felt good."

"Thank you, sir." I said as he started to get up. I don't know where the sentiment came from.

"You're not done yet bitch." He patted his friend who took his place, then zipped his fly and walked out the door.

"A cum covered whore. I'm going to be jerking off to this for weeks."

I decided to continue my performance. "Can I please suck your dick sir?"

"You're gonna make me cum quick you little whore." He was right. It only took a minute of me swirling on his cock before his curved cock shot into my soft palate. "Damn." The man took a breath as his cock softened in my mouth. "Wow, I really needed that today."

"Glad Mr. Smith could help you out today." Mark slapped my ass as he continued to dick me down.

The man got up and zipped his fly. "We put an out of order sign out there, but you guys should hurry up." He left, reminding me I was being fucked in a mall bathroom.

Mark took his large member out of my hole, leaving a gaping void.

"Get up girl" I did as I was told.

"Please cum inside me." I was worried we were going to leave without it. Mark's face gave me his villainous smirk.

"Wipe your face off you little whore, then sit up on the counter." I looked at my face in the mirror, it was painted. After taking a finger to taste some, I used a paper towel to remove the rest. I sat up on the counter like Mark had done previously. He pulled off my boots, then the shorts that had resided at my ankles. Mark grabbed the cash that made me a whore and placed it in his pocket. He pulled off my panties already stained with lube and precum and placed it in my mouth. Finally, he pulled my ass to hang off the counter, my legs spread over his head. Mark pointed his cock and thrust it into me. I screamed into the panties. I could see him fucking me so clearly in this light. His eyes were ablaze, taking what belonged to him. I took his cock with pride. He could do all he wanted to me. As he was about to climax, he grabbed the panties out of my maw and kissed me as I felt cum flood my bowels. I kissed him as a paramour. I surrender.

We got dressed in silence. I put on my regular jeans but wore the rest of my ensemble. I still looked comically masculine. I grabbed my man's arm as we walked out. I did not care who saw us at that moment. The janitors were out in the hall as we headed for the car, waving at us.

"See you next time Mr. Smith." One spoke. Could I ever come back to this mall.

As we drove back to the house Mark had his hand on my thigh the entire drive. We parked in the driveway, and I looked over at him.

"Thank you, Mark. Daddy. For everything." He looked at me and smiled. He kissed me. Sarah or Stephanie might see us. I kissed him.

Sarah was surprised by my new wardrobe. She liked it but was confounded that I would ever wear a tank top or work boots.

"You need to change for diner anyhow."

Diner was nice. I tried not to stare longingly at Mark too much. He played footsie with me a couple of times. As the check came he snatched it up, not accepting Sarah or my complaints. He paid putting down the money he earned from whoring me out.

bestforme
bestforme
223 Followers