Step-siblings - and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived at my office carrying a giant cup of coffee, my lieutenant smiled at me and said, "It looks like you and your 'friend' had a good time last night!"

When I tried to downplay her comments, she added, "I haven't seen you looking this happy, or this relaxed, since you got back from vacation! I'm glad that I was able to shift the schedule around for you. You deserve it!". Then she returned to her work.

Between my extra work the prior afternoon and her efficiency, it was clear that things were well in hand. After about an hour I told her that it appeared that she would be fine to handle the rest of the day. (In fact, she could have handled it without my coming in at all, but my Major had wanted me to be sure.) I reminded her to call me if any problems or unusual circumstances were to arise. She smiled and assured me that she would.

When I returned to our hotel room I noticed the room service tray outside the door. I found Katrina nipples deep in the Jacuzzi, relaxing jets pulsing, music playing, and a romance novel in her hand. She blushed when she realized that I had seen what she was reading. I commented with a chuckle, "It's OK! I won't tell anyone about your lowbrow literature addiction. That is, unless I need some leverage over you!"

She splashed some of the water from the tub at me, which caused waves in the tub. Her huge breasts were mostly supported by the water so they rose and fell with the motion of the water. I did not resist the urge to watch them floating and moving in the water. Following my gaze she said, "I think that I have plenty of leverage over you. I don't think I need to worry." And of course she was totally correct! She could flash those big, beautiful breasts at me and I was putty in her hands.

While she luxuriated in the Jacuzzi and I ogled her body, we talked about the plans for the day. She suggested a walk or a jog along the beach before lunch. I thought that was a great idea, I needed to maintain my PT (Physical Training), although I didn't expect the jog would provide a very strenuous workout. She commented that I had returned earlier than she expected, and I confirmed that my lieutenant had things well under control and I probably would not have needed to go in at all except for my promise to my Major.

"Speaking of your Major, do you have any idea when your promotion might come through?"

"Not really, although from what he had said, I would expect it in the next several weeks, or a very few months. The Army can sometimes take its own sweet time when it comes to things like that."

"What will that mean for you, besides the new rank and I assume a little more money?"

"More responsibility, and I expect that it will involve assignment to a new duty station, too." I said a little glumly.

"Oh, so you would have to move? Any idea where to?"

"Most likely, but I have no idea what or where that might be... it could be anywhere in the world, I suppose."

"Well then, we had better make the most of this holiday together! We will face tomorrow - tomorrow!"

With that she raised her arms and I took her hand to help her out of the deep tub. Her shining wet, naked body took my breath away! She was just SO beautiful and sexy! I wrapped her in one of the fluffy hotel towels and she suggested that I change into some running gear. I was just finishing pulling on a t-shirt when she walked into the room in her glorious nakedness. I was ready to forgo the run in exchange for some horizontal calisthenics, and my cock was tenting out the front of my running shorts. But she dissuaded me, promising there would be time for that soon enough. Then she pulled on a tiny pair of bikini panties and a nearly see-through pair of extremely short running shorts with slit sides, plus a sports bra that struggled to contain her big breasts, covered by a cropped spaghetti strap top that displayed her flat stomach beautifully and barely covered the bottom of her breasts. I was not going to be focused on my running!

I ran along side of Katrina for a while, watching her big breasts bouncing with every stride. I had thought that she would have trouble keeping up with me, but with my hard-on and watching her, it was all I could do to keep from falling on my face as I worked to keep up with her. It required a Herculean effort to focus enough to watch where I was going, and my cock was so hard that I could have used it for pole vaulting. By the time we returned to the room, I was nearly frothing with sexual need.

We were both sweaty, but I didn't care! I pulled her top and sports bra over her head in one swift motion, then I grabbed her running shorts and pulled both the shorts and panties off. I pressed her back onto the bed and dove for her pussy. As I caressed her lower lips with my tongue I pulled my own running shorts and jock strap off. Then I began to lick her pussy in earnest! I drove my tongue into her as deeply as I could, I dragged my tongue through her slit from bottom to top as deeply as possible, savoring her nectar and the heady scent of her womanhood and the natural scent of her body. I circled my tongue around her clit with every stroke. Then I slipped my finger into her and began to stroke her G-spot while sucking and licking her clit. In no time at all she was humping and moaning, arching her back and clamping her legs around my head, as her climax roared through her.

While her climax continued, I shifted my position and slid my cock deep inside her in a single stroke. She continued to shake and hump against me as I thrust into her again and again. Her breasts were bouncing wildly, her pussy was contracting powerfully around my cock, as I drove my manhood into her as fast and deep as I could. My lust was boiling within me, and I knew that I would soon erupt! My cock shuttling in and out of her spasming pussy was eliciting a continuing orgasm within her. I pumped my cock into her again and again, feeling her pussy gripping me and trying to milk my semen from me, watching her big breasts bouncing around erotically. Then I began to spew my essence into her! With every thrust I shot another load of cum into her spasming pussy. I poured load after load of my semen deep inside her welcoming body.

I was totally spent. I lowered myself onto her perspiration slick breasts. I slipped to her side and my shrinking penis slipped out of her pussy. We were both sweaty and panting as we lay there together, our combined juices dripping onto the sheets.

When we had recovered somewhat, I asked if she would like some lunch and possibly a tour of my base. She nodded her agreement. We kissed and then showered together, reigniting our passion.

As we started to get dressed, I explained that I would need to be in uniform when we went on base, and Katrina was excited about that. "I have never seen you in your uniform, except for a sleepy glance this morning! It will be so special to be on your arm with you in your uniform!"

"It will just be my BDU. I didn't bring my full dress uniform."

"BDU? Isn't that some kind of underwear?"

"I believe that you are thinking of BVD's." I laughed, "BDU stands for Battle Dress Uniform. It is the uniform that we wear around the base for normal work."

"Will I ever get all of these acronyms straight?"

"I'm sure that you will, if you hang around me long enough!"

"Well, I hope that I get that chance!" She said, looking directly into my eyes. My heart gave a little pitty-pat at that comment. Katrina wore a pair of khaki slacks that were perfect on her! Not skin tight, but still showing off her toned shape. She was also wearing a light blouse with a sweater over it. She looked stunning!

We had a delicious lunch of fresh seafood at a little cafe overlooking the water. As we sat enjoying our lunch, Katrina slipped off her sweater revealing the blouse beneath. It was a sheer white fabric that was almost transparent! Her nipples were hard and prominently visible as they poked through the fabric. The fabric was sheer enough that both her nipples and her aerolea were clearly visible, as was her cleavage and curve of her large breasts! I nearly choked on my she-crab soup! While she nonchalantly continued eating her lunch, all I could do was stare at her nearly naked breasts!

"Aren't you enjoying your soup?" She asked innocently.

"Not as much as the view!" I responded emphatically.

"Yes, the water view is nice." She replied with a knowing smile. I could not resist staring at her beautiful breasts, barely covered by the thin material of her blouse.

"Come on, eat up! I do want to see your base and everything!" My cock was hard and prominently pressing a large tent in the front of my uniform trousers. With great effort I managed to focus on my food enough that I didn't end up wearing most of it on my uniform. When we left, I walked along close behind her, hoping that most people would not notice my huge erection!

As we drove I could see her breasts bouncing and swaying with every motion of the car. Shortly before we reached the gate, she pulled on her sweater and closed the front, giving a completely proper appearance to all who might see her. But I knew what was underneath!

We drove around and I pointed out various points of interest. We stopped at the BOC to let her see my room. "You weren't kidding when you said that it is small and no frills! But it looks like it has almost everything that you would need,... except me!"

I wholeheartedly agreed with her last sentiment! We stopped at my office and I introduced her to Lieutenant Jackson. While I was there, Major Chapman saw me and asked if I could spare a moment. I left Katrina chatting with the Lieutenant as I headed back to the Majors office. When I reached Major Chapman's office, he said that Col. Whitehead, the base commander, wanted to see me!

Lt. Jackson introduced herself as Samantha, or just Sam, to Katrina. "I can see why Capt. Johnson is so happy after he's seen you! You are quite the beauty! I hope you realize how 'head over heels' he is over you. Now, I like and respect the Captain, so I want you to know that if you don't feel the same way about him, if you choose to hurt him, I will hunt you down and I will hurt you."

Lt. Jackson was a tall (5'10" or 5'11") statuesque black woman. She presented a commanding, powerful presence. She was also forthright in her opinions. Katrina was a bit overwhelmed by her and what she had said. Then she responded, "Michael and I are still getting to know each other, but I have strong feelings for him already. He is perhaps the best person I have ever met. He is kind and generous, sensitive and caring, and a gentleman through and through. When I am with him, he makes me feel like I'm the only person in the world! Our lives are very complicated right now, I work for a bank in Baltimore, and he's based down here, so we don't get to see each other very often. And I think he's up for a promotion, so he doesn't know where he will be stationed next. So it's hard to plan for a future. But I wouldn't hurt him for anything in the world!"

"Not even to keep your job at that bank?"

"Both of us are advancing in our careers, and we have talked quite a bit about the issues that could cause. It is really early in our relationship to be deciding for one of us to sacrifice their career for the other. But when the time comes, we will have to make that kind of decision together." Then Kat continued, "What about you? You are quite the beauty yourself. You know and understand the military life. You seem to really like Michael, have you ever tried to make a play for him?"

"I can see that there is a lot about military life that you don't understand. He is my superior officer; for us to fraternize, or establish any kind of relationship outside the normal chain of command, would be grounds for both of us to be brought up on charges. If it were found that he used his authority in any way to create such a relationship, he would likely be court martialed and dishonorably discharged from the Army!"

"Wow! I guess that there is a lot about military life that I don't understand!"

"I love him like a brother! He has stood up for me more times than I could count. The Army would like to believe that it is colorblind, but it's not. I'm sure that it's better than it was, and with men like Captain Johnson, it will be better in years to come. I could not hope to report to a better officer than him! But I would never consider jeopardizing his career or mine by trying to establish some sort of romantic relationship with him!"

"I like you!" Katrina exclaimed. "You tell it like it is! You're straightforward and honest. And you like and respect Michael. Given the opportunity, we could certainly become friends!"

"I don't make friends easily, but you just might be an exception."

"What can you tell me about what you do here? Michael was very circumspect about it all." And on the conversation continued.

Meanwhile, I was nervously sitting in Col. Whiteheads office. "You know that you have been under consideration for a promotion. You are very young to be considered for the rank of Major, and many in the chain of command have trouble seeing past your age, and they would like you to have a good bit more 'seasoning'."

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach as I nodded. He continued, "But I think that you have an exceptional mind. You are able to see both the big picture, and still understand the details and the obstacles to implementing a plan. I have given you my strongest recommendation and I have prevailed. In the near future you will be receiving your promotion."

"Thank you, Sir. I am overwhelmed by the confidence you have in me! Do you have any idea where I might be posted?"

"Actually, that is why I wanted to talk to you. There is a position opening at the Pentagon for a man like you, working in the Logistics and Supply Command. But that place can be a political nightmare! If you want it, I'm fairly certain that you could get the assignment. But I wanted to discuss it with you before officially submitting your name. What do you think?"

"The Pentagon?"

"You could have an impact on improving and streamlining processes throughout the entire US. Army. It could be a fantastic opportunity for you, but you will have to be politically savvy. Why don't you think about it for a couple days? Maybe talk it over with that beautiful young lady who was accompanying you. Let me know your thoughts on Tuesday?"

"Thank you, Sir. You think that I would be a really good fit for the position?"

"Yes, Captain, I do."

"Then I will seriously consider it and we can discuss it on Tuesday. Thank you again, Sir!"

I returned to my office and gathered Katrina. She and Lt. Jackson were talking about Army life and logistics like old friends. When we left, she said, "Sam is a really great person, and she respects you very much."

"She is a good person, and a good soldier. She's smart and works hard."

"So, what did your boss want?"

"You mean Major Chapman?"

"Yeah, him!" she said with a smirk.

"He was passing on a message. I met with Col. Whitehead, the base commander." The look on Katrina's face said it all! "The Colonel said that several members of the senior staff thought that I needed a little more, experience, a little more seasoning, before my next promotion. I would be very young to be promoted to the rank of Major."

I could see the disappointment on her face. I went on, "But the Colonel had backed me strongly, and the promotion should come through in a few weeks."

Katrina squealed with excitement. "Did he say anything more? What about your new assignment?" I had hoped to have this conversation back at the room, or someplace more conducive to a discussion, but that didn't seem to be reasonable, so I found a parking spot in the shade and parked the car. Katrina was on pins and needles, looking extremely anxious, waiting for my response. "I wanted to talk with you about that. He suggested a position that is opening up soon. It could be a great advancement opportunity, but it has some pitfalls. It would be in a very political environment, and I don't have any experience working in that kind of situation. It would probably require more time than most other positions I might get. But I could possibly make a huge difference in Army Logistics, all over the country and maybe all over the world."

"So he didn't just order you to this new assignment? I thought that would be the Army way."

"That is much more the normal way, but I think that he really wants me to be committed to this post. He has gone a bit out on a limb for my promotion, so he wants to be sure that I feel it is the right thing for me. For me to take the position and fall on my face would be bad for me, but it would also reflect badly on him."

"So what do you want? It sounds like a fantastic opportunity!"

"In most respects it does sound like my perfect assignment, but I'm worried about the political aspects."

"You're an astute man. You understand people better than most so you will recognize those who are playing games and those you can trust. But more important than that, you're an honest person. Your decisions and recommendations will be based on facts and the good of the Army. You will build a reputation for unbiased work. It may not be easy, especially at first, but you will become respected for your honest accurate opinions, and it will pay off in the long run."

"Wow! Maybe I should be a candidate for sainthood instead of just a promotion?"

"Don't be silly! But you are a good man, and you earn the respect of those around you, people like Sam."

"Lieutenant Jackson?"

"Yes, Lieutenant Samantha Jackson. She respects you more than you know, and from her comments, so do others you come in contact with. The Colonel, and I assume your Major, thinks that you can do this, otherwise he wouldn't be talking to you about it. And I am confident that you can, too. By the way, where would you be going?"

"Well, if I get the assignment.... it would be at the Pentagon."

"The Pentagon?? YOU WOULD BE WORKING AT THE PENTAGON?!? The place where all of the military decisions are made?? Where would you live? I don't remember any barracks or anything near there."

"I haven't even thought about that. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the thought of me working there."

"Well, you should think some about that. D.C. housing is expensive. But there might be a silver lining... It's only a couple hours drive to Baltimore from D.C. Weekends together might be possible!"

"Gee, I hadn't thought about that!" I said laughing. "What a wonderful idea!"

She punched me in the arm, then said, "This calls for a celebration! Let's go back to the room. We probably would have time for a swim, then we could have a nice celebratory dinner and go dancing afterwards. We can talk about this some more tomorrow."

We chatted happily as we finished the drive back to the hotel. When we reached the room, Katrina asked, "You said that they have an adults only pool, right?" I raised my eyebrows and nodded. "Good! I got you a new swim suit to wear." Then she handed me a tiny shopping bag. "It will go with mine!"

She began to undress as I inspected the garment in the bag. It was two little pouches with some strings. As I studied it a bit, I realized that it was just a bag for my scrotum and a tube for my penis, with elastic strings to go around my waist. And the fabric was a black, see through mesh! I started to question this when I looked at Katrina. She was wearing a matching suit, two tiny, black see through mesh triangles that barely covered her nipples and did nothing to hide them, and a matching strip of fabric that didn't quite cover her neatly trimmed pubic hair, which clearly showed through the mesh. I quickly stripped down and began to try to fit into my 'suit'. I was already nearly fully erect after looking at Katrina and my manhood was obscenely stretching the mesh tube as I tried to fit my balls into the other pouch.