Step-siblings - and Lovers

Story Info
Continuation of Step-Siblings - with benefits and conclusion.
18.9k words
4.73
15.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two

Thanks for the input and responses to "Step-Siblings - with Benefits". It was intended to be a stand-alone piece but many of you requested a follow-up. It took me a long time to get around to writing this, but here it is. As always, this is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. Military references are fictional and contrived to enhance the story. I hope you enjoy this story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

So here it is, "Step-Siblings - with Benefits: Part Two" OR "Step-Siblings - and Lovers".

==============

Here is a brief recap of Part One. For the complete story, please see "Step-Siblings - with Benefits".

I returned to visit my father after several years in the military, my absence due to my schooling and military commitments... and avoiding my bratty step-sister who I had never really gotten to know. As it turned out, she had scheduled a stay at home vacation for the same week that I would be home to see my father. When I discovered that I tried to find excuses to be away from the house as much as possible, but things had changed over the last several years and old friends had moved, gotten married, etc., so I was mostly stuck in the house with Katrina, my step-sister.

But she had matured into a very pleasant woman, and a beautiful one at that. We developed a lasting friendship, and more! While work locations seemed to be an insurmountable obstacle to an enduring relationship, we became step-siblings with benefits.

=================

It had been about three months since my visit with my father and family when I was surprised to receive a phone call from my step-sister, Katrina. We had exchanged several emails and texts since we had seen each other, but they were mostly 'how are you doing', 'how's work' and stuff like that, so it was a pleasant surprise for her to call.

After a few preliminaries she said, "I have a three day holiday coming up soon. I was thinking about taking a drive down your way. I haven't explored that area much, and thought maybe you could show me some of the sights." She had caught me completely off guard. I was scheduled to be on duty that weekend!

As I paused, thinking about my options, she continued a little uncertainly, "If it's not a good time, or you have other plans, or...."

I interrupted her, "I would love to have you visit! But I'm scheduled to be on duty that weekend. I was just thinking about how I could make that work."

"I don't want to mess things up for you. It's just that is a time that I could get away, so I was hoping that we could get together...."

"I would really like to get together! Let me think and see about what I can arrange. I might be able to switch some schedules around and call in a few favors. I would probably still have to go in for a few hours, and I would probably still be on call. But those holiday weekends are usually pretty slow so that shouldn't be a big problem. If I could get that together, would that be OK for you?"

There was excitement in her voice as she said, "That sounds great!"

"I will work on that, it may take a day or two to get it arranged. But I would love to see you!

"Assuming that I can arrange the work schedule, I'll get us a hotel room. I live in the BOC."

"BOC? What's that?"

"Sorry, Army talk. Bachelor Officers Quarters are fairly Spartan living space for unaccompanied officers. It's just a single bed, a small desk, a closet, and a tiny bathroom. Not only would the space be uncomfortable for the two of us, it is also against regulations. We will be much more comfortable in a hotel room, maybe one with a king sized bed?"

"Oh, I love the sound of that! Although, I'm sure that we could make a single bed work too!" She said with a laugh.

"I'm sure that my neighbors would be highly entertained!"

"Oh! Maybe a hotel room is a better idea. I'll be happy to pay for my share...."

"No. You are coming to visit me. I will provide the lodging. If you want, you can buy dinner one night."

Reluctantly she said, "OK, if that's the way you want it.... What will I need for clothes?"

"Nothing! I want you to be naked the entire time you are here!"

"I'm sure that would make you very happy! And there will be plenty of time for that!"

"Good! But to answer your question, bring a couple things to wear to dinner. If you want to take a quick tour of the base, bring slacks and a blouse or sweater. The hotel has a couple pools, including an adults only one, so bring a swim suit or two. For other sight-seeing, shorts, jeans, t-shirts, and the like. What do you want to see?"

"Mostly you! Other than that, whatever you think would be most interesting."

"OK. I'll pull a few ideas together and send them to you. You can check them out on the Internet and pick the ones that will interest you the most. The more we talk about this, the more excited I am getting! I'm sure I can arrange coverage for work! I can't wait to see you!"

"Me too! I will drive down after work on Friday, so it will be kind of late until I get there."

"That's OK. After I make the hotel reservations I will send you the info. I will be there before you, so I will text you the room number. That way you can come straight up to the room!"

"Sounds good! I can't wait to see you! Actually, more than just 'see' you!"

"Me too!"

When I got off the phone, I thought about our conversation. While we had been staying in touch a couple times a week since I was home, and flirting a little, I was happily blown away that she had called and said that she wanted to spend several days with me! I had hoped that the beautiful time we had previously spent together could somehow continue but wasn't sure how we could make that happen, and I was thrilled that she seemed to want that too! I decided that I would make a 'grand gesture' in return. I called a hotel that is a little ways from the base and has a good view of the ocean, and reserved the Honeymoon Suite. It has a gas fireplace, a Jacuzzi, there will be flowers and wine and chocolates. And it has a great view of the ocean.

The next day I worked out arrangements for coverage. As I expected, I would need to go in for an hour or two each day, and I would be on call. But I got one of my men (actually a female Lieutenant) to cover, and my Major approved the arrangement. When I texted Katrina with the news that everything was arranged, she texted back a row of heart icons!

We were going to make this work! We texted back and forth every day as we awaited the big weekend. I think that I was more excited than I had been as a teenager getting ready for my first date! It was clear that Katrina was anticipating it just as much.

I packed for the weekend with the expectation that I would not be returning to the BOQ until late Tuesday. I had uniforms for the hours that I would be going on base, clothes for dinners, a swim suit, some shorts, jeans, t-shirts, etc. By the time I was done, it looked like I had packed for a week or maybe two! In fact, I had packed for entire deployments with far less than I had for this one weekend!

I worked late on Friday to have everything possible squared away, then I checked into the hotel after dinner. I texted Katrina with the room number, but I didn't let her know what that room was! I checked to make sure that everything was as I expected and hung my clothes in the closet.

She texted me while stopped at a light to say that she would arrive in about half an hour, so I began to fill the Jacuzzi with very warm water and turned on the gas fireplace. I called the front desk and asked them to watch for her, and gave them a description and her approximate arrival time, asking that a bellman gather her bags. Then I waited.

Almost precisely when she had guessed that she would arrive I heard noises in the hall outside the door. I opened the door and Katrina rushed into my arms and gave me a ferocious kiss. The bellman waited patiently until we parted, then he brought her bags into the room. As I was giving him a tip, she was inspecting the room. When I turned to her she exclaimed, "This isn't just a hotel room! Is it the Honeymoon Suite???"

"Well, yes it is." I admitted.

"I love it! But you didn't need to do that!"

"You made the effort to get this weekend started, and you drove all the way down here. I thought I would do something a little special to show you how much I appreciated it!"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. It was clear that she had removed her bra before she arrived, I could feel her large, unencumbered breasts rubbing against my chest as she kissed me. When we finally came up for air I said, "I thought that you might be a little tired and stressed from the drive. Would you like to spend a few minutes in the Jacuzzi? I have it filled."

She wrapped her arms around me again, planted a big kiss on my lips, and said, "That sounds wonderful! You are wonderful!" Then she began pulling off her clothes. She was naked in no time!

I helped her into the tub and asked, "Would you like company?"

"Of course! I wouldn't have it any other way!"

I opened the wine and poured two glasses. Then I washed and massaged her feet and legs, I washed her back and massaged her shoulders and neck, and I washed and caressed her front. I had showered earlier and I told her that this was my opportunity to pamper her. She was MOST appreciative! I helped her out of the tub and we each helped to dry the other, paying special attention to certain areas. By the time we were done, we were both very aroused.

My cock led the way as I led her to the bed and pulled down the covers. The room was pleasantly warm with the fireplace running, so she stretched out her beautiful nude body on the bed. I turned off the lights so that the flickering fireplace was the only illumination, then I opened a piece of chocolate and fed it to her.

She closed her eyes as she savored the chocolate. I slipped onto the bed and began to lightly kiss her forehead, her closed eyes, and her cheeks. I brushed my lips over hers, then kissed her jaw line, her neck below her jaw and down her neck. I was taking my time, savoring and exploring every inch of her flesh.

By the time I reached the hollow of her neck Katrina was quietly moaning and murmuring. I took her fingers into my mouth and sucked on them, then kissed my way up her arm ending with kissing, licking, and sucking on the sensitive skin of the inside of her upper arm. Then I repeated on the other side. By the time I had finished her arms, Katrina was breathing a little more heavily.

I kissed her collar bones and her upper chest, then over and around each of her large breasts, avoiding her nipples. "You are driving me crazy!" she exclaimed.

I kissed her lower rib cage and across her abdomen, down to the fringe of her neatly trimmed pubic bush. Then I moved down to her feet where I sucked on her toes and licked the sole of her foot causing her to giggle and wiggle. I alternated sides as I worked my way up her legs. I paid special attention to the sensitive skin behind her knees before moving higher onto her thighs. I kissed and sucked on the soft, sensitive flesh on the inside of her upper thighs, but stopped when I reached the apex of her thighs.

Her breathing was now extremely heavy, she was nearly panting with need. I moved up and kissed her firmly on her lips and she tried to pull me into her, but I resisted. Then I moved down to her breasts, kissing and caressing each, suckling on her nipples for several minutes, before moving downward again. As I crossed her abdomen again, I reveled in the fragrant softness of her pubic hair, before moving even lower. Her legs were spread wide for me and her lower lips were sparkling with moisture. As I gently lapped some of her nectar from her outer lips, she arched her body up towards me and she emitted an urgent moan.

I dipped my tongue into her slit and dragged it from bottom to top, barely flicking her clitoris. She bucked and exclaimed, "Yes!" I repeated this again and again, dipping my tongue into her dripping wet slit a little deeper with each stroke. She was humping against my face, her fingers grasping my head and hair, begging for more.

I began to focus my attention on her engorged clitoris and slipped a finger into her vagina, curling it slightly to caress her G-spot while I licked and sucked on her clit. Her body went rigid and arched completely off the bed as her orgasm roared through her. I continued to suck and lick while caressing her internally and her body spasmed and convulsed as her orgasm consumed her. Finally I eased off the stimulation until she collapsed on the bed. Then I moved up beside her and took her into my arms and held her.

She experienced several 'after shocks' as her breathing slowly returned to normal. Then she rolled over towards me, and partially onto me, and she kissed me passionately. Then she said, "You are definitely going to spoil me for any other man! That was amazing!"

"I'm glad! I want you to be so infatuated with me that you couldn't even consider another man!" (Did I just say that? Did I just suggest an exclusive relationship? Is that what I want? Yes! But does she?)

"Well, I had a couple dates, but the guys didn't even get to first base. They didn't begin to compare to you! You are so warm, caring, and so 'real'! Besides being such a gentleman. You are nearly perfect!"

"Woah! That is a pretty high bar you are setting for me! I try to be a good person, but I'm far from perfect. But you do bring out the best in me."

"There is a very good part of you that I haven't been in contact with for a very long time!" With that, Katrina rolled on top of me, throwing her leg over to straddle my hips, grasping my penis and directing it to her entrance. Then she lowered herself onto me as I sighed as the pleasurable sensations overwhelmed me. She leaned forward, resting her hands on my shoulders, and placing her full breasts right in front of my face. Her vaginal muscles gripped me as she began to ride up and down my throbbing manhood. I took one nipple in my mouth and the other breast in my hand as I savored her beautiful, full breasts while she rode on my manhood.

I had not climaxed for quite a while and the dual stimulus of her luscious breasts and her grasping pussy were going to bring me over the top quickly. I grabbed her hips and began to thrust forcefully up into her. I was driving into her like a man possessed when I felt her coordination failing her as another orgasm gripped her. That was all that I needed! As I felt her vagina contracting around my thrusting cock, I began to shoot my semen deep within her. Thrust after thrust, spray after spray of my semen poured deep into her welcoming body. When she collapsed onto me, I wrapped my arms around her and held her with no intent of ever letting go. My cock was still embedded within her, feebly dripping the last of my climax into her still contracting pussy.

Finally she lifted her head and gave me a tender kiss. "You certainly know how to show a girl a good time! Thank you!"

"The pleasure was all mine!" I replied.

"I don't think so! But there was plenty of pleasure to go around!" Then she nestled down, using my shoulder as a pillow, and drifted off to sleep.

I lay there thinking, with the most beautiful, most sensual woman I have ever known, lying naked on top of me! We fit together in so many ways, but her job was four hours away, and once my promotion came through I would almost certainly be transferred. To where? I certainly didn't know! I determined that I/we would enjoy every moment we could, and I would be as forthright as I could regarding the future. However, I might have to be somewhat circumspect about my growing feelings for her. I drifted off to sleep with those thoughts bouncing around in my head.

Sometime around oh-dark-thirty I came awake! I thought that I was having a wet dream, but I hadn't had one of those since I was fourteen. As my mind became clearer, I realized that Katrina was sucking on my cock! I threw back the covers to look at this beautiful woman as she sucked and pumped on me.

"Hi, sleepy head! I wondered if I could bring you off in your sleep? I was having a good time trying!"

I rolled her onto her back and pinned her arms in place. Then I slipped my rampant erection between her legs and into her wet pussy. Her eyes went wide as I pushed slowly forward until I was completely embedded within her. Then I began to pump deliberately in and out of her. Her breasts were heaving and bouncing slightly as I methodically pushed my cock into her as deeply as possible, then withdrew until only the last inch remained. Again and again I filled her completely, again and again I withdrew until I was almost completely outside of her. Now she was humping her hips up against me with every stroke. "Please! Give it to me! Make me cum! Give me all of you! Fill me!"

I paused with my cock completely embedded within her. "Like this?" I asked.

"Harder! Faster! Deeper! Make me cum and cum and cum! Fill me with your cock and your cum until my pussy is filled to overflowing with YOU! Make love to me with all the passion you possess!"

She wanted me and I would give her everything she asked for and more, if possible. I drove myself harder and deeper, somewhat faster than before. Then harder and faster and deeper still. She tipped her hips up and wrapped her legs around my waist, giving me greater access. I increased the pace even more as I pumped into her pussy harder. The adjusted angle allowed me to enter deeper into her. Her beautiful breasts danced wildly on her chest with every stroke. The visual stimulation increased my lust and I began thrusting into her pussy even faster and harder.

I could see that her abdomen was undulating with the spasms of her climax as she wailed a drawn out "Aaaahhhh!" But my passion was still building as I drove myself ever faster and harder into her. My perspiration was dripping onto her wildly bouncing breasts and I could hear the slapping of my thighs against her bottom resounding throughout the room. I could feel her pussy contracting around my thrusting cock, milking me and trying to extract my essence to fill her hungry pussy. I was in a frenzy of passion and lust for this beautiful woman. I wanted to fill her pussy until it overflowed with my cock and my cum! I wanted to give myself to her completely!

I pumped and pumped into her. Her climax continued to engulf her. My own eruption was building and building. I could not have stopped for anything as I thrust into her absolutely as fast and deep as possible. I could feel my need boiling within me and I knew that my climax was imminent.

"Aaaahhhh!" I shouted as I exploded inside of her. It was like hot lava erupting from a volcano! Blast after powerful blast exploded from my pulsing cock and poured deep inside her. I couldn't stop, my essence flooded into her, filling her pussy and her womb. Still I continued to pump more of myself into her until I was completely drained. I relaxed my hold on her hands and lowered myself onto her slippery, heaving chest. Even though my cock was still filling her pussy, I could feel our combined fluids dripping out of her overfilled vagina. She relaxed her legs and wrapped her arms around my neck as if she would never release me. She kissed me and held me, murmuring profusion of joy and thanks, and at one point, love.

Eventually our breathing slowed and my manhood deflated and slipped from the warmth of her delightful body. With it came a flood of our combined fluids. We kissed and rolled to the other side of the King bed, curled around each other, and fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

I was foggy headed when the alarm sounded a few hours later. As I crawled out of the bed I told Katrina to sleep in, order room service, and I would return as soon as I could. I grabbed a quick shower, pulled on my uniform, kissed her sleepy face, and headed out the door. I was a little sleep deprived, but extremely happy.