Step-siblings - and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already HARD!

Then she spread her legs and slipped the dildo inside her. She wiggled it and adjusted until she was satisfied with how it fit. Then she asked me to test the controls. I ran the master control up to about 30% and she doubled over with the intense stimulation. "MY GOD! HOW HIGH DI YOU GO??"

"Maybe 25 or 30%." I said.

"So it can get three or four times that strong?"

"It would appear so," I said noncommittally.

"OH, MY!" was all she said to that.

As we were seated in the car, I set the vaginal control to about 5%. As we drove, Katrina was squirming in her seat and breathing just a little heavily.

"Are you OK?" I asked, knowing the cause of her restlessness.

"That thing is shaking my whole body!"

"When we get to the zoo, we can really see what it can do!" I said with a lecherous laugh.

As we walked around the zoo, I would occasionally bump up the power and Katrina would grip my arm for support. After that I would reduce the intensity, but I would return it to a slightly higher level than before. We sat down for a snack and I pushed up the clit and g-spot vibrations. Katrina collapsed against the table and I heard liquid splashing onto the concrete. After a few moments I reduced the intensity and she pushed herself into a sitting position. "That's ONE!" She said with a smile.

Obviously she was game for more! And she had squirted with that climax!

As we finished our snack I was playing with the controller. There were several preprogrammed items that showed a pattern of up and down operation. I chose one that didn't seem too intense and started it running as we began to walk. Almost immediately, Katrina was gripping my arm and gasping. "What did you DO?" she asked.

"I discovered that it has some preprogrammed patterns, I picked one labeled in the gentle range."

"GENTLE??? I can't imagine 'intense'!" She said as she gripped my arm again and nearly doubled over. "If this keeps up I'm going to cum again!"

"Isn't that what you wanted??"

She gripped my arm even more firmly and did complete double over as another onslaught of vibrations shook her. She pointed to a cluster of shrubs and said, "Over there!"

She stepped behind the plants and flipped her skirt over her back, exposing her naked buttocks and the purple vibrator sticking out of her pussy. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME IN THE ASS! NOW!!!"

I had not expected to be involved in any form of sexual intercourse in broad daylight at the National Zoo. But there was no doubt about what Katrina wanted. I was not wearing any underwear, so I unzipped my shorts and pressed my hard erection against her tight little rosebud. Then I pressed forward slightly. Another powerful set of vibrations shook her and she hissed, "NOW!!!"

I pushed the head of my cock past her sphincter and began to slide into her vibrating anus. She pushed herself back as I pressed forward and I was soon buried in her tight ass. The vibrations were shaking my cock like crazy as I began to pump into her ass with more fervor. An even more powerful set of vibrations shook us and I was pumping her ass full of my engorged cock.

As I pounded my cock harder into her ass, Katrina collapsed in a paroxym of orgasmic contractions. I held onto her hips firmly as I pounded into her backdoor furiously. Soon I was shooting her ass full of my cum. I sprayed my semen deep into her spasming ass as the vibrator shook powerfully. I came and came and came as I pumped more and more cum into her anus. When I was drained, I pulled back and tucked my cock away. I flipped down her skirt and turned off the vibrator.

I helped Katrina to stand and took her into my arms. I held her and kissed her. I asked whether she was OK, and she nodded. I looked around and saw a sign pointing to restrooms. I led Katrina to the bathroom and allowed her to go get cleaned up. I did the same, but it took me a very short time.

When Katrina came out she was carrying the vibrator in her hand. She seemed to be walking a little unsteadily. I took her arm and we headed home. As we drove she began to recover more. "That was crazy!" she said. "I came and came and came! That vibrator was shaking my pussy and clit and G-spot so hard, and then I had your cock pumping my ass and I kept cumming and CUMMING AND CUUUUUUMMMMMING!!!

"I couldn't do that often, but it WAS amazing! And you have introduced me to a whole new aspect of sex! You are the best partner I could ever imagine! No matter how wild or crazy we may be, I feel safe with you! Thank you!!!"

Then she continued, "You know what a little public exposure can do to me, right?"

"Yes!" I said not knowing where she was going with the conversation.

"No matter how wild I may be, I know that you will keep me safe. Would you reign me in if I was going TOO far?"

"I would not let you do something that seemed patently dangerous, or that we would be likely to be arrested for. Is that what you are asking?"

"I guess. It was so wild when you made me cum so hard that I squirted right there with people all around! I love you so very much!"

"Everything that we do, especially everything of a sexual nature, is an expression of our love for each other. Even when you were begging me to 'fuck me in my ass', we were expressing our love and trust of each other. You know that I never say the word 'fuck' in regard to any of our activities." Katrina nodded. "I make a distinction. Fucking is what happens when two people meet in a bar and have meaningless sex. That's NOT what we do. Every sexual interaction between us is in some way an expression of our love for each other. We make love, we never simply fuck. I know that in the heat of the moment, 'fuck' is a convenient shorthand, but that's not what we do."

"Even when you were pounding your prick deep in my ass and filling me with your cum?"

"Yes, even then. Maybe especially then. That was a time of extreme vulnerability. We were expressing our love with unbridled passion. I love you. I love your wild side. I love your hot sexy body and your hot sexy mind! I loved it when you attacked me last night and practically tried to rape me! I love you and love you and love you! I want to love you forever, I want to love you for the rest of our lives!"

Katrina had tears in her eyes. "Are you saying that you want to marry me?"

While I wasn't really thinking about that when I was talking, it was definitely true. "I guess I should have chosen a more romantic time, a more romantic setting, perhaps I would have rehearsed a more eloquent speech, but YES, I WANT TO MARRY YOU IF YOU WILL HAVE ME! Katrina, will you marry me? Will you be my wife and bear my children? Will you make me the happiest man in the world?"

"Yes. YES! and YES!!! I WILL marry you! I WILL have your children and we be a beautiful family! I WILL work to make you the happiest man around! And I think that I should start that as soon as we get home!" She said as she caressed my cock through my shorts.

Being completely caught up in the moment, I asked, "Do you want to go look for a ring?"

"Let's do a little research on jewelers and prices. But I would love to wear your ring!" She continued, "I think that we both have been committed to our relationship for a long time, and making it a public commitment is entirely natural. But, thank you. Thinking and believing that is one thing, saying it out loud and verbally making the statement is somehow stronger. I love you, you know?"

"Yes, I know. And I love you!"

When we reached our apartment, we stripped down and climbed into the shower together. We washed each other thoroughly. We touched and caressed and fondled until we were ready to burst into flames. We wrapped each other in fluffy towels, then we made our way to the bed.

Katrina mounted me. She sighed as she sank down onto my manhood. She rocked on me, causing me to move inside her. She lifted herself and pumped up and down on me. I was in heaven. Then she pulled me over on top of her. I thrust into her with long deep strokes. I filled her completely and withdrew until only the tip of my erection remained inside her. Then I slid through her wet tunnel to fill her again. Soon she was humping her hips against me with her legs raised to beside my hips. I was able to slide even deeper into her without increasing my force or speed.

Katrina rolled us over again so that she was on top. She leaned over me, dangling her luscious breasts in my face and smiling a lecherous smile. She knew my weakness! I took a nipple into my mouth and began to caress the other one. She was intentionally gripping my cock with her internal muscles, massaging and milking me engorged member like never before. She rose and lowered herself on my distended erection causing sublime sensations.

I rolled her nipples in my mouth and fingers. Her nipples seemed to grow and grow. She had her eyes locked on mine, her passion, her need, her love clearly readable. She was moaning as she intentionally gripped my throbbing cock again and again. The focus and added contact was having its effects on both of us. Then her hips were pumping and flailing wildly as her first orgasm ravished her body.

I rolled her backwards to thrust into her with overwhelming passion. She jerk and spasmed as her orgasms marched through her body again and again. I pumped myself deep into her as I felt my own impending climax. Faster and faster I drove my cock into her spasming depths. I exploded inside of my beloved Katrina as I pumped my essence into her core. More and more of my semen shot deep into her. I gave her everything I had, everything I was. Until I was spent and collapsed onto her breasts.

We held each other for a long time. We knew that we had just consummated our promises to each other. Our bonds were stronger and deeper. We were tangled together, but we slept happily.

The next morning we ate breakfast naked in the kitchen before returning to the bedroom to resume where we had left off. We made love sweet and gentle, we made love passionately and vigorously, then we made love again. We finally got dressed and had a bite before Katrina had to head back to Baltimore.

The next week I spent a little time investigating jewelers and it seemed that the selection and prices in Baltimore were better than in DC. I had actually been thinking about an engagement ring for quite a while and had been saving money for the purchase. The next weekend I visited Katrina in Baltimore.

Friday night we recommitted ourselves to each other, joining our bodies, hearts, and spirits. Saturday was shopping day! I had spoken with three different jewelers about what I had in mind and what my budget would be. All had assured me that they had several beautiful stones that would fit my criteria. I asked them to have those stones ready, but they were to omit any price information. As long as they were within my price range, the one Katrina liked best would be fine. Each assured me that they had handled similar requests many times before.

Katrina and I went to all three jewelers and looked at dozens of stones and settings. She was a little irritated that there was no discussion of prices, but she honored my wishes. After seeing all of the stones, we returned to the second jeweler to make our final decision. We settled on a 1.66 CT brilliant cut VVS white diamond in a gold solitaire setting. A plain gold wedding band would look perfect with it.

The jeweler took Katrina's hand and measured her ring size. I gave him my phone number and he said that he would contact me when it was ready. Katrina was extremely excited about all of this, but she insisted that she should have known about the prices.

I told her that I had been saving for quite a while in preparation for buying her a ring, so they had only shown us items within that budget. I furthermore said that this was my gift to her, and I didn't want price to be a factor in her decision. I wanted her to choose a ring that she really liked!

Katrina conceded that was a good arrangement, but she still wanted to know how much it cost. Once again I said that the price was not an issue, her happiness was the key. Then I relented to say, "It was more than you would have let me spend. But I wanted the ring to be as special as you are!"

We discussed whether we should tell anyone, but thought that we would wait until the ring was ready. However, when we returned to our parents' house, her mother asked Katrina, "What are you so excited about? You've been practically walking on air all week! What's going on?"

Katrina looked at me and I nodded. "Matt has asked me to marry him, and I have said 'Yes'. We were out shopping for an engagement ring!"

Her mother wrapped her in her arms and said, "Congratulations! I had been wondering when that would happen! You know how much we love you both!" Dad smiled and nodded. Her mother continued, "This calls for a celebration! I'll make reservations!"

Dad said, "Maybe they would like to celebrate quietly, at home, in the privacy of Katrina's apartment?"

Katrina actually blushed a little at that. I said, "I think that we can find time for BOTH!" Katrina's blushed increased, but both parents laughed.

We actually spent the remainder of the afternoon with our parents. I had not spent much time with them since I was stationed at the Pentagon (I had been devoting all of my free time to Katrina!) We had a lovely time together chatting and catching up. We even found time for one game of Catan, a board game we all enjoyed.

Katrina dressed for dinner a bit more conservatively than when it was just the two of us. But I noticed that she didn't put on either a bra or panties, just to keep my attention from waning.

I had not met many of her friends or co-workers and asked her if she would like to have a dinner with them to announce our engagement. She said that she wasn't that close to many of her old friends or co-workers.

After dinner we retired to Katrina's apartment where we left a trail of clothes from the door to her bedroom. We kissed and kissed and kissed some more. I absolutely love the feel of her soft skin against mine. We pressed our bodies together, she slid her large breasts over my chest. We were allowing our passion to build and build.

Then she rolled onto her back and pulled me to her. I started to kiss my way down, but she pulled me back to her lips. We kissed, then she pumped her hips against me. I slipped my rigid erection into her welcoming channel in one long stroke. She lifted her hips and wrapped her legs around my waist. We made love unhurriedly. We savored each stroke, relishing the pleasure as I moved through her tunnel. She was gripping my shoulders as she pumped her body against mine. She wanted more, she needed more.

I pumped a little faster. I thrust a little deeper. Her fingers were digging into my shoulders as her body was wound tighter and tighter. Her eyes said that she was desperate for release. I pumped into her a little faster, a little harder, a little bit deeper. And then...

Katrina's hips were flailing and lurching. Her body moved against me in uncontrollable spasms. She uttered unintelligible sounds as she was consumed with her orgasms. I thrust into her again and again. We had been building to this moment and I was ready to join her. A few more thrusts and I jerking and filling her with my essence. I was pouring myself into her. I was filling her with my love!

We relaxed. Her legs splayed wide, wrapped around me. We savored the joy of our joining. We drifted in the bliss of our coupling. We were one, joined in every sense.

We slept. Sometime around 0 dark 30 I was awakened to the delicious sensations of Katrina slurping on my member. As soon as I was clearly awake she climbed up my body and impaled herself onto my rigid manhood. She rode me vigorously. This was not going to be a slow build-up. She was hungry for my cock and she was taking her pleasure.

Katrina ground her clitoris against my pubic bone, taking me into her as deeply as possible. She rocked on me, rubbing my engorged cock against her G-spot as she moved. I took her breasts into my hands and caressed them as she moved against me. I pinched and twisted her nipples as her movements were becoming more frantic. And her hips jerked and pumped against me uncontrollably as she began her first orgasm.

I tipped her backwards, keeping my cock embedded inside her, and began to thrust powerfully into her spasming vagina. She cried, "AAAAAGGGHH!" as another wave of orgasmic delight washed through her. I pumped into her again and again and again, my need soaring higher and higher. I filled her tunnel completely with my engorged manhood. I was racing towards the precipice, my impending climax quickly approaching.

I began to fill Katrina's spasming body with my essence. I sprayed my semen into her deepest recesses, coating her cervix and filling her vagina with my seed. She continued to spasm with ongoing orgasms as I pumped more of myself deep inside her. Then we settled and slept askew in her bed.

The next morning we straightened out the covers on the bed and took a shower together. Katrina had great fun washing me and stroking my rigid cock. I then had a wonderful time washing her thoroughly, then caressing her clitoris until she climaxed in my arms. We had a naked breakfast and returned to the bedroom to resume the consummation of our engagement.

After another shower I reluctantly kissed Katrina and headed back to my lonely apartment. A couple weeks later I picked up her ring and we celebrated again. The ring was spectacular, being an exceptionally high quality stone it flashed and shown brilliantly. It drew the attention of anyone who might be speaking with Katrina. We had another celebratory dinner with the parents.

When I was talking with Katrina the following week, she was somewhat distressed. Her ring had quickly became a center of interest, and her boss had made some blatantly sexist comments that ran along the line of 'I assume that you will not be here much longer ' and 'are you planning to start a family now?' Etc. Her boss also inquired about her fiance, who I was, what I did, etc.

"Your job performance should speak louder than any of that!" I said heatedly. After I thought for a moment I suggested that she should have an informal conversation with the HR department. Not a formal complaint but just enough for a note to be added to her personnel file. She liked that idea.

The weeks went by with us spending nearly every weekend together, at least on Saturday night. Most weekends were at my apartment in DC. We decided that establishing friendships with my acquaintances and coworkers would make sense, certainly more than her friends in Baltimore.

I arranged for a dinner with several people from work. Everyone was blown away by Katrina, she was so beautiful, charming, and poised. Of course her diamond flashed and sparkled. Everyone was impressed. The next week several of the guys teased me, asking where I had kept that beauty.

As the months rolled past our commitment to each other continued to grow, and our passion for each other remained strong. We were establishing a large circle of friends. Her work was stable. I was building more and more credibility among my peers and superior officers. Months turned into years, I had finished my Masters in Internet Business and Katrina had finished her Masters in International Cyber Security. She had left the bank in Baltimore and taken a position with an international bank that had a large office in DC. We had moved to a larger apartment that was more convenient for each of our work.

My work had resulted in improved efficiency in logistics and supply. It is said that an army travels on its stomach. In reality adequate supply lines is a key factor in any military operation. The streamlined supply systems had already proven beneficial in several deployments.