Step-siblings - and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina smiled as she looked at my raging erection. "It looks like you appreciate my suit almost as much as I do yours. Now, put on your robe and let's head to the pool!"

When we arrived at the adults pool we were the only ones there. She dropped her robe and untied the belt of mine. When it dropped to the floor, I looked at her nearly naked body. Somehow it was almost sexier than when she was completely nude! My hard cock was straining against the confines of my own suit.

"That looks like it's a little tight!" she observed. Then she pulled my suit down and off. She took my huge erection into her mouth and began to suck on the head while pumping her hand up and down my shaft. She swirled her tongue around my cock head while pumping my shaft. With her other hand she pulled one breast free of the minimal confinement of her tiny swim top and began to caress her own nipple while she sucked and pumped on my cock. It was clear that she was a lady on a mission!

Kneeling in front of me, she powerfully sucked and pumped on my cock. She looked up into my eyes as she played with her huge breast while sucking my cock voraciously. She was beautiful, sensual, and wanton! She wanted me to cum for her, and my balls were boiling with the need to cum. She was sucking harder and pumping faster, and my climax was building to an unbelievable eruption. I tried to warn her, "I'm cumming! Aaaahhh!" She clamped her lips firmly around my cock as she sucked even harder. I shot blast after powerful blast of my cum into her mouth as she pumped my cock and sucked on my manhood. She swallowed and sucked and pumped on my cock as I unloaded gobs of my semen into her mouth. All the time, she was looking directly into my eyes, telling me that this was intended for me. She sucked and pumped me until I dropped to my knees, completely spent and empty. Then she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

When I finally regained my senses, she had pulled off the tiny scraps of fabric that masqueraded as a swim suit. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me. I kissed her and kissed her some more! I caressed her breasts and sucked on her nipples, I stroked her pussy! I couldn't get enough of this exquisite woman! Then I dove into her pussy, lapping and sucking her nether lips! Swallowing her delicious nectar! I couldn't get enough of this woman! I sucked and licked her clitoris while I stroked inside her pussy until she was bucking and screaming with one powerful orgasm after another! The echoes of her screaming reverberated through the swimming pool. When I finally released her, she collapsed onto the poolside floor. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rolled herself onto me. Watching and sharing her powerful orgasm had bought new life to my cock. She looked me in the eyes as she pointed my erection towards the entrance of her vagina, then she impaled herself onto my cock. She watched me as she enveloped me completely within her womanhood. The sensation of my cock being enveloped in the warm, wetness of her vagina was beyond description! Her breasts were in my face as she rose and lowered herself onto me! I sucked and caressed her breasts while she rode my cock.

Despite having had a powerful orgasm from the best blow-job of my life, I could feel another eruption building as she rode my cock. I grabbed her hips and began to thrust up into her again and again. Her breasts were bouncing wildly right in front of my eyes as I drove into her again and again! I was in a frenzy of need when I felt her coordination begin to falter and her pussy began to convulse around my cock. With that I began to spew another load of my semen into her welcoming pussy. I didn't know where it came from, but I poured more and more of my essence deep within her. We collapsed into a sweaty heap.

Finally, we untangled and took a quick dip in the pool before returning to our room. We showered off the chlorine and caressed each other's slippery skin before drying off to get dressed. I put on a pair of khakis and a dressy shirt. Katrina put on a nearly see-through, cream colored top that scooped low in front and displayed a substantial portion of her cleavage. It had no back and the sides were also open and showed the massive curves of her side boobs. Her skirt ended modestly above her knees, but it had a slit that ran to within inches of the waistband, showing most of her thigh as she walked! I had just climaxed twice, and I was horny again just looking at her!

As we walked to the car, I was trying to remember whether I had seen her put on panties? Between my looking at her and considering whether she was wearing panties, my lust was already boiling.

We had selected an upscale restaurant with an ocean view and had made reservation. I gave my keys to the valet and moved around to open Katrina's door. As she stepped out she gave me a wonderful down blouse view, and her leg was exposed nearly to her hip as she turned in her seat! I was going to be HARD all night long!

The hostess smiled broadly as we approached. As she led us through the restaurant to our oceanside window table, I would swear that every man in the place stopped to stare at Katrina as she bounced and wobbled and flashed her way through the room. In fact I saw several women nudge their companion encouraging them to behave.

We had a lovely dinner as we watched the light fade over the ocean waves. I had ordered a bottle of wine, but since I was driving I limited myself to only one glass. We toasted my impending promotion. Katrina teased that I was trying to get her drunk so that I could take advantage of her. But she knew that was not true, besides, she asked, "If I'm the one instigating it, how can you be taking advantage?" We both laughed.

We walked along the beach, watched the moonlight reflect on the waves. Then we returned to retrieve my car. While I would have been happy to return to our room, I knew that Katrina really enjoyed dancing. So we drove to a club in the area where I had heard the music was good and the atmosphere was OK. (Around the base there were several real dives where soldiers would go to hook up with someone. I didn't want one of those!)

When we arrived I realized that much of the clientele was still from the base, and I recognized several other officers. A few of the women were wearing 'club wear', designed for maximum exposure and minimum coverage. Many of the men were showing their appreciation of those outfits.

Katrina looked both elegant and sexy and I thought that she was the most beautiful woman in the place. She said, "I only want to dance with you! Don't allow others to cut in, please."

What was I to say? The most beautiful woman around wanted me as her exclusive companion. Hell, yes!

We found a table and got settled. There weren't many tables available, so another couple asked to join us. I knew the other man, a junior officer from the base. I looked at Katrina and she nodded slightly and I invited them to sit down. After introductions all around, I asked Katrina if she would like to dance. A slow number was just starting, which was right for me.

As we danced Katrina wrapped both of her arms around my neck, lifting and pressing her large breasts against my chest. I was practically floating on air as we moved together across the floor.

We returned to our table and chatted with the others for a few minutes before they left to go dance. We sat for one dance, then I took Katrina's hand and we headed out to dance. It was an up tempo number and Katrina danced enthusiastically. Her thigh flashed out through the slit in her skirt, showing smooth flesh almost to the juncture of her thighs. Her breasts bounced freely under her thin blouse. She looked like sex personified!

After several dances Katrina's blouse was damp with perspiration and was essentially transparent. A young man approached, tapped my shoulder, and said, "May I cut in?"

I looked at Katrina who shook her head 'No', so I responded, "Sorry, this is a special evening for us and we want to spend it together."

He didn't take that well or seriously. "What the FUCK? I asked nicely! What do you think? You can monopolize the hottest girl in the place? Well, you've got another think coming!" People all around us had stopped and were staring as the young man balled up his fists and started to move forward.

I raised myself to my full stature and drew on my command voice, "STAND DOWN, SOLDIER! YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER!"

The music stopped and everyone around stepped back, and the young man seemed to shrink slightly. Several people appeared to recognize me at that point and one of his friends took the young man by the arm and pulled him back. After a few minutes the music resumed and dancing began again.

I led Katrina back to our table. "I'm sorry about that," I said.

"Wow! You commanded the entire room!"

"I really didn't want it to get out of control. By his haircut it was clear that he was new here. And it was clear that he had already had a few drinks. It could have become physical, and I didn't want that to happen. A bar brawl would not be good for anyone even though I am confident that he would have come out the worse for it."

"I'm also glad that it didn't come to blows!" She added, "Would you like to get out of here?"

"This night is for you. We don't have to leave unless you want to."

"I had fun dancing with you! And it was fun feeling your hardness pressing against me while we were dancing. But maybe I would like to go back to our room."

I smiled. "I like that idea very much!"

When we reached our room, Katrina removed her blouse and skirt, and she was naked. She had nothing underneath either her blouse or skirt! I had suspected that and wondered about it all evening. Then she stretched her beautiful body onto the bed.

I pulled off my clothes as fast as possible. Katrina laughed at me and my rush to join her. "You really don't need to rush that much! I'm not going anywhere!"

I joined her on the bed, stretching my body over hers but making no effort to enter her. I kissed her gently, then more passionately. We kissed and kissed, our tongues dancing together in one another's mouth. When we came up for air, Katrina said, "I like that kind of dance, too!"

We kissed some more; she was moving sensuously beneath me. Then she rolled us over and began brushing her breasts across my chest. "Mmmm!" I comment. "That is delicious!" Then I added a serious question, "How can I have you in my life full time?" I wasn't sure where the question came from, I wasn't a well thought out approach, but now it was out there.

"I guess that a simple answer would be, 'Keep treating me as well as you have.' But of course, the logistics require a much more complicated answer." Then she continued, "Am I to understand that you want me in your life full time? That you want a long term, permanent relationship with me?"

"I think that you know that I do. I have been afraid to express my feelings for you because of all of those complications. But the straightforward answer is 'Yes". I am in love with you! I know how complicated all of this is. I know that WE said that it was too early for either of us to make career sacrifices for each other. I know all of that. But I also know that I love you."

"I want that, too. I have nearly said it numerous times, but have hesitated. We had agreed that it was too early, etc. But I'm glad that you have brought it out into the open. Now, what are we going to do about it?"

"Well, IF I were to take the assignment at the Pentagon, and I." I paused, "I don't even know how long it would take to get there! Are you still living in the apartment above the garage?" Katrina nodded.

"Just thinking about travel times and such. So, from College Park or something like that, the subway to the Pentagon would be about an hour. For D.C. that really isn't too bad. And it would be fairly easy to get on I-95 from there, so a weekend commute wouldn't be too bad, probably less than two hours, and...."

"You are really thinking about this, aren't you???" Then she continued, "What about the next time you have to move? What then?"

"I would expect that the Pentagon would be a fairly long term assignment, certainly several years. After that we could make decisions based on each of our opportunities."

"You make it sound so simple! So are you proposing that we become weekend partners? Or something like that?"

"Yes. Or something like that! If everything goes according to plan."

"I think that we should celebrate!" Katrina exclaimed, "And I know just how we could do that!" She said as she opened her legs wider to straddle my hips. She stared directly into my eyes as she gripped my erection and guided me into her wet vaginal canal. Then she began to move!

I was sure that I had died and gone to heaven! Katrina's warm wetness enveloped me completely. She moved gently and I moved inside her. She smiled at me and I was overwhelmed with the delicious sensations. She moved slowly and deliberately. Her breasts swayed enticingly in front of my hungry eyes. She was the most beautiful woman, the most sensuous woman, and the most desirable woman I had ever known. And she wanted 'me'!

I pumped my hips up gently, following her lead. I was already ensconced within her womanhood, but I slipped slightly deeper into her body. She smiled. Our love making was gentle, it was in fact a loving joining of the two of us. We were discussing a future together and we were consumating that with our loving coupling!

Katrina's nipples were hard and erect and begging for my attention. I placed the palms of my hands on her distended nipples and moved them in small circles. She groaned! Soon her languid pace had increased significantly. She was riding me with purpose. I continued to toy with her nipples as she pumped on me more vigorously. She was humping against me forcefully, her perspiration was running down between her beautiful breasts. I was certain that she was on the brink of a mighty orgasm. I thrust up into her forcefully and pinched her nipples firmly.....

Katrina EXPLODED!!! Her hips jerked and flailed as a tsunami of orgasmic waves crashed over her. She was moving against me in uncoordinated spasms. I rolled her backwards on the king sized bed and began to thrust into her with long, strong strokes. She rode wave after wave of orgasmic contractions as I filled her completely and thoroughly. I wanted to give her all the love that was welling up within me.

I filled her again and again and again with my throbbing manhood. I wanted to give her everything! She owned my cock, my heart, and my soul! I pumped myself into her faster and deeper. I wanted us to be joined at the molecular level. I wanted us to be ONE. I NEEDED us to be ONE! And then I was pouring myself into her. I pumped my semen into her depths, I poured my seed into her womb. And with it, I felt our spirits join as well.

I had given Katrina everything and she held me tight as aftershocks of our love making rippled through her. I kissed her and held her. We were joined and we were one. I knew it, and she also knew it.

As we lay together I rolled us over so that she was on top and I was still wrapped in her womanhood. We kissed and caressed and talked. Katrina said, "I don't quite understand it, but somehow you seem to complete me. I didn't feel like anything was missing before, but with you I feel more like ME! It doesn't make complete sense, but it's good."

She had slipped to my side as we continued to talk. Her breasts were pressed lightly against my chest as we faced each other, and I could feel them brush over my skin as she breathed or moved. I had my right leg resting on top of her left hip. As we talked I was enjoying the sensual pleasure as her nipples moved across my chest. As I concentrated on that delicious pleasure, my passion began to rise until I was poking her in the leg.

"Really?" she asked.

"It appears so. I just cannot get enough of you!"

"I am happy to give you ALL of me."

I pulled her over on top of me. She inserted me into her welcoming body. Then I helped her shift position slightly. I pulled her left leg up high along my right side and shifted her right hip to rest on my left hip. I supported her neck with my arm as I reached around her. It is difficult to describe, but it is very comfortable for slow, gentle sex. Neither of us would be able to thrust powerfully. We could kiss, she could caress my chest. The hand from behind her neck could reach one breast, my other hand could reach either breast, or other parts of her front including her clitoris. We could inflame one another's passion to an inferno of desire, but we could not pump or thrust powerfully!

I began to move gently within her warm channel. Katrina reacted with a similar response. We kissed and kissed, looking into each other's eyes. We said 'I love you' in every way possible, with our voice, with our kisses, and with our actions.

I began to caress both of her breasts, gently and lovingly. I tweaked one nipple and she laughed. We were making love, we were having fun, and we were having fun making love.

As I paid more attention to her nipples, Katrina pumped more forcefully against me. The position limited her actions, but she could still try to pump harder. She moaned as her passion built. We kissed and I caressed her breasts more intensely. Katrina's need was building up higher and higher.

As her need was ratcheting up and up, her body was wound tighter and tighter. It was clear that her orgasm was imminent! I began to caress her clitoris as I pumped myself into her as deeply as possible. Katrina dissolved into a quivering wetness as she was inundated with a powerful orgasm.

I continued to caress her, and her orgasms rocked through her. One after another she shook and spasmed with orgasmic contractions as her orgasms marched through her. I was thrusting as powerfully as possible as her body gripped me. Then I was flooding her with my semen and filling her with my love. She relaxed against me, kissing me happily.

I curled around Katrina, cupping a breast in my hand as we drifted off to sleep.

I was in a fog when my alarm sounded the next morning. I quietly slipped out of bed, took a quick shower and shaved. I gave Katrina a gentle kiss as she opened her eyes momentarily, then it was off to the base.

Lt. Jackson was sitting at her desk, the picture of efficiency, and as I arrived swigging on my giant cup of coffee. "A late night?" she asked with a knowing smile.

I smiled, "You could say that."

"But you look VERY relaxed!" she continued.

"Happily so." I acknowledged.

"What did Major Chapman want?"

"You know that I have been considered for a promotion, right?" She nodded. "It was about that." I said circumspectly.

"Is it coming through?" She asked with both enthusiasm and concern in her voice.

"It's not a done deal. I'll have to see how things play out. Please keep this confidential. I certainly don't need the whole base talking about this, and you know how the grapevine is around here!" I said.

"Well that grapevine says that you're going to the Pentagon!" She told me.

"I cannot confirm or deny any such rumors!" I said with a laugh. "Who needs electronic communications when we have the most efficient system ever invented: the grapevine!"

She laughed. We reviewed a few things that she was handling perfectly well. "I promised the Major that I would check in every day, but you really have everything under control!"

"I know. And I know that you know! That's what matters." She said with a smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Get a little bit of sleep sometime when you're in bed!" She said with a lecherous laugh.

"Yes, Sir!" I said as I headed out the door.

When I arrived at our room there was no breakfast tray outside the door. I went in and found Katrina nipples deep in the Jacuzzi. I loved that sight! Her large breasts floating and swaying in the water. "I woke up late and thought that maybe you would like to have breakfast together." Katrina said. Then she added, "Naked!"