Step-siblings - and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That certainly got my attention! We ordered breakfast and I helped Katrina out of the tub and wrapped her in a big fluffy hotel towel. When she was dry she began to remove my clothes. I was as rigid as an iron rod when she removed the last of my clothing. We were sitting naked at the small table when there was a knock on the door. I looked around hurriedly for a robe or something to put on, but Katrina simply walked to the door naked and opened it.

She invited the bellman into the room to sign the charge slip. Then she smiled and said, "I'm sorry, I don't have any cash in my pockets."

The bellman replied in a heavy Spanish accent, "Thas OK. I happy to serve you!" Then he turned and walked right into the door before fumbling his way out.

"DID YOU SEE HIS EYES when I opened the door? I thought that they were going to pop right out of his head!"

"You're SO naughty! Now he's going to be going around all day with a hard-on!" We both laughed. I continued, "So you do have a 'wild side'!"

"Just a little, but especially for YOU!" We sat down to eat, naked, and enjoyed our delicious breakfast. There was a jar of orange marmalade on the table when we finished. Katrina smiled, picked up the jar, and smeared it over my erect cock and balls. She told me to slide my chair back and then she knelt between my knees.

Katrina began licking up the sweet confection from my cock and balls, causing my erection to throb spontaneously. When she had my balls clean she took my cock into her mouth and sucked the sweet syrupy mess off my cock. Again and again she took most of the length of my manhood into her mouth, sucking and licking any remaining marmalade from the surface.

She gripped my throbbing erection in her hand and pumped on the shaft as she sucked my cock deep into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the sensitive crown of my penis with every stroke. She worked to take more and more of my rod into her mouth, trying to swallow the entire length. I could feel my cock pressing against her throat as she worked to take all of me into her mouth and throat. And every time she bobbed back up her tongue lashed the most sensitive areas of my cock.

She was not going to be denied as she worked on my cock with purpose. She pumped the shaft, she swirled her tongue, she sucked with passion. I could feel my climax rising within me. "Katrina! I'm going to....."

She pumped her hand up and down on my shaft as I began to spray my essence into her mouth. Katrina sucked and swallowed on my erupting member. I shot gobs of semen into her mouth and she took it down to her stomach. She continued to suck and pump on me, trying to milk every drop of my life force from me to take it into own being. And it was my pleasure to give her everything I could.

After I had recovered somewhat we took a shower together. It was pure pleasure to run my soapy hands over her delightful body. As I washed her buttocks I slipped a soapy finger into her tight anal rosebud. She squealed, but pushed back to me as I pumped my finger in and out of her ass.

I spent a long time making certain that her breasts were completely clean. I lathered her pubic bush and washed her legs. When I reached the apex of her thighs I slipped my finger into her wet vaginal canal. I was behind her with my arms around her. I continued to pump into her pussy and I brought my other hand to caress her clitoris. The double onslaught brought on her climax quickly. I continued to stimulate her until she had collapsed against me. I kissed her and supported her until she regained control over her legs.

"I love it when you cum like that!" I said.

"Actually, I love it when you make me cum like that!" she said with a smile. "In fact, I like everything about you!" She paused and said more seriously, "Do I have rose-colored glasses on? Or are you as perfect as you seem?"

"I'm certain that I'm not perfect. You seem perfect to me as well. As our lives unfold together, I'm sure that we will discover imperfections and there will be some conflicts. But I will promise you right now that I am willing to work with you to resolve any problems or issues that may arise."

"See, you ARE perfect!" She said with a laugh.

We dried each other and got dressed. It was a shame to cover the perfection that was her body! We drove to Williamsburg and walked around the historic colonial site. We had fresh fish for a late lunch and drove to the beach where we sat watching the waves rolling in. And we talked.

"I love the possibilities that could come with a move to the Pentagon. But it's THE PENTAGON! I mean, that's the big leagues! Am I ready for that? And all of the political nonsense? Can I cope with that? Am I the right person for that?" I asked.

"Only you can answer those questions. But maybe I can give you a little perspective.... You are the most honorable man I have ever known. You're bright and, from what Sam says, you command the respect of those who have worked with you. Your leadership shows their confidence in your abilities, or they would not be talking to you about it. The incident at the dance club showed that you have command abilities and quickly reach the core of an issue and can take control of the situation. I think that you have a reasonable level of fear about the challenges of that position, but I don't think that you should let that control your decision.

"On the personal side I am VERY INTERESTED in having you as close to Baltimore as is feasible, and this sounds like a doable arrangement. I know that you will probably be working some very long hours, especially at first, but it seems like you will be in a stable position for a good while. Hopefully by the time you are up for a new assignment, we will be ready to make more permanent plans together."

"Yes, I REALLY WANT to be with you on a more regular basis. I'm sure that even a weekend relationship will be somewhat frustrating, but it is WAY BETTER than not seeing you for weeks at a time! While I am in the Army and separation often comes with the territory, I am jealous of each minute that I am not with you." I paused, then continued, "I really should accept that offer, shouldn't I. I can't let a little insecurity keep me from doing what is best all around. Right?"

"I couldn't have said it better! Right!!"

We stopped for dinner at a beachfront seafood restaurant. Everything served was just caught fresh. It was wonderful. Then we returned to our hotel. This was the last night before Katrina would be leaving. We had become so close, so committed to each other that it seemed like we had been together for much longer. We were no longer just Step-Siblings with benefits, we were a committed unit. It was no longer just she and I, it was WE!

When we returned to our room I turned on the gas fireplace. We left the lights off. And we made love. We kissed and caressed and made sweet, gentle love. We murmured promises and endearments. We brought each other to a beautiful, shared climax, and we basked in the glow of our love.

Then we made love again. This was more passionate, more forceful. We shared our bodies with abandon. She rode me, I rode her. She climaxed over and over and over while I pumped massive amounts of myself deep into her core. She opened herself to me completely and I poured myself into her.

Sometime in the middle of the night as I was spooning around her, Katrina took my rigid erection and guided me into her wet canal. I held her as I pumped into her from behind. I took one breast in my hand while trying to hold her hips with the other. I thought that my cock could be rubbing against her G-spot from that angle. It seemed like I was in a frenzy of need in no time at all. And then SHE was CUMMING. She shook and convulsed as her orgasm engulfed her. And THAT was all I needed. I was pumping my semen into her depths with every stroke. I shot blast after blast of my seed toward my step-sister's womb. I knew that she was my love and that we were truly ONE.

... and the story continues...

After a torrid long weekend together, Katrina and I had finally expressed our love for each other. After that, I accepted the suggested position that came with my promotion and began making plans to move to Washington DC. Katrina and I managed a couple weekends together that involved long hours of driving before the move to enjoy some time together.

When I visited her it was clear that there had been a major change in our relationship. Katrina lived in a one bedroom apartment above our parents' garage. While her mother and my father had seen that we were more than a little attracted to each other when I had visited weeks ago, now I simply stayed in the apartment with her. It was clear that my visit was primarily about seeing her, and contact with our parents was secondary. The parents were pleasantly amused; after all we were both adults and were not biological relatives.

I found an apartment near the east end of the MARTA subway line. It made for about an hour's commute, but many (perhaps most) people working at the Pentagon had similar commutes. And it made for only about an hour and a half between Katrina and me.

We were together every weekend, sometimes just for Saturday night and Sunday. I was working 60, 70, and occasionally 80 hour weeks, but I was building credibility among my peers and respect from my superiors.

Of course, we made love whenever we were together, every time we were together.

I have mentioned earlier that Katrina has a wild side that she likes to indulge from time to time. Her job is with very conservative bank in Baltimore, so she prefers to go wild when she visits me in DC. I had long ago given her keys to my apartment. (Since she lives in the apartment over our parents' garage, I have access to her apartment as well.)

One day when I returned home late from work there was a delivery package waiting beside my door. I hadn't ordered anything, so I looked at it with curiosity. It was addressed to Katrina at my address! That piqued my curiosity. When I asked her about it as we talked that evening, she said, "Don't open it! It's a surprise!"

Now THAT really had my curiosity aroused! She was coming to DC for the weekend so I wouldn't have too long to wait. Friday evening arrived and I had just gotten home from work when Katrina arrived. She was a tigress! She was tearing off my clothes as she was dragging me to the bedroom. She pulled her top over her head and dropped her skirt and she was naked. She had come prepared!

As soon as the last of my clothing hit the floor she attacked me. She pinned me to the bed. (I could certainly have overpowered her, but why would I want to?) Dragging her large breasts against my chest, she gripped my manhood and engulfed me into her in a single stroke! Then she began to bounce and pump on me like a bronc rider. She was forcing my cock deeper and deeper into her body. I could feel her beginning to vibrate with her impending climax. I thrust powerfully up into her quivering wetness and flicked my thumb across her clit....

She SCREAMED AND CONVULSED as a massive orgasm ripped through her. I felt her wetness spray my chest as she flexed and spasmed uncontrollably with her powerful climax. I took control, rolling her backwards and allowing me to thrust powerfully into her. Katrina continued to shake and spasm as I drove myself deep into her convulsing core. We were both consumed with need; it had been days since we had been together and we needed this as much as we needed oxygen!

I gave Katrina everything she was craving and more! I pumped deep into her again and again, driving my passion filled erection deeper and deeper into her. My thrusts came faster and faster as I watched her large breasts bouncing and flopping on her chest with the force of our coupling. My passion was reaching uncharted heights and I would soon erupt into my beloved Katrina.

And just like THAT, I was pouring myself into her depths. With every thrust I shot another huge gob of my semen deep inside my Katrina. With every thrust I gave her more of myself. With every thrust I spattered her womb with my seed. We were joined in ways far beyond the mere physical joining; our hearts and souls were bound together as one.

We collapsed into a sweaty heap. Finally Katrina said, "Boy, I needed that!"

"I love you, you know."

"Yes? I know. Do you know that you are a sentimental goose sometimes?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes, but I'm YOUR goose!"

"Yes, you are. You are MY goose and I'm never going to let you go!" she said as she wrapped her arms around me and held on tight.

We kissed and kissed. I kissed her forehead, her cheeks, and her nose. I kissed her chin, her ears, and her neck. I caressed her breasts, then I lifted one to my mouth and began to suckle on her nipple. She moaned, "You're so bad!" but I was pretty sure that she meant good.

My erection had been partially deflated, but the pleasure of suckling on her breast was quickly reversing that! I sucked on one nipple while I stroked the other side. I began to gently thrust into her dripping wet pussy and she responded in kind. Soon I was pumping long powerful strokes deep into her wet canal. I loved this woman more than anything in the world and I wanted her to know that! I plunged deep into Katrina again and again. Soon she was lurching and flailing against me as she was consumed by another orgasm.

I pumped strong and deep into her over and over. I had just climaxed, so I could last for a while. I held her hands against the bed beside her shoulders. She stared directly into my eyes as her body shook and spasmed with wave after orgasmic wave. Our eyes communicated the love, the passion, the commitment that we shared.

Her huge breasts rocked up and down across her chest as my thrusts accelerated. Before I thought possible, I was pumping furiously into Katrina's depths. Then I began shooting another load of semen deep into her spasming vagina. Once more I was filling her with my essence and giving her my love.

We rested and napped, tangled together from our love making. Then we decided that we were hungry. Katrina suggested a nearby sports bar. While I didn't love the atmosphere, the food was fairly good and it was close by.

We showered together, which got us steamed up once again. I suggested that we could order delivery and go back to bed? But Katrina really wanted to go out for a while. I pulled on a pole shirt and khaki pants, Katrina slipped on a thin white, almost transparent, white blouse with a low scooped neck. She paired this with a skirt so short that her butt cheeks were nearly exposed!

It was going to be a HARD time at the restaurant!

When we arrived the hostess smiled and said that she only had a high-top table available. Katrina immediately said that would be fine. We would be sitting on high chairs and she was clearly going to be displaying her naked pussy to anyone who looked closely. Of course her breasts were bouncing and swaying under her nearly transparent blouse. She was definitely letting her wild side run free!

The young man who was our server could not get enough of the view of Katrina's gorgeous breasts. While he was trying to take our order, his eyes were fixed on her nipples. He found that he had to ask us to repeat our order for a third time before he got it right. Then he returned to our table to refill our water and drinks again and again.

As he was refilling our drinks once again, Katrina dropped her fork on the floor below our table. She batted her eyelashes and asked our server to please retrieve it for her. He promptly complied, kneeling on the floor under the table. I saw her shift slightly and knew that she had opened her legs wider. The young man's head struck the underside of the table. "FUCK!" he exclaimed. He remained under the table for quite a while longer. I saw Katrina moving a little more. Finally he came back to stand by the table. "It is stuck under the support of the table. I cunt get it out!"

He apparently didn't recognize his slip of the tongue, but both of us noticed. Katrina gave him a dazzling smile and said thank you. He replied, "It was my pleasure!" And I'm pretty sure that it was!

When we left the restaurant Katrina exclaimed, "I'm so hot that I think that I'll melt! You've GOT to do something NOW!"

Katrina was not a lady to be denied what she wanted, especially when it comes to sex! I opened the back door of the car and she lay down on the seat. I pulled her hips toward me which caused her miniscule skirt to bunch up around her waist. Then I put her legs over my shoulders as I moved down closer to my goal.

Her pussy was extremely wet and fragrant as I lapped my tongue along her inflamed slit. She exclaimed, "YES!" and I quickly repeated this again and again. We were parked at the far end of the parking area, but it was still a vulnerable location. I lapped at her delicious pussy, gathering mouthfuls of her nectar. She was mewing and humping against my face as her arousal soared.

I dampened a finger and pressed it through her anal sphincter, pumping it in and out in time with my oral minstrations. She was squirming and begging, "MORE! MAKE ME CUM!"

I pressed a second finger into her tight anus and she jerked and exclaimed, "YES, YES, YES!!!" as I pumped the two fingers in and out of her ass. Then I inserted a finger from my other hand into her dripping pussy. I began sucking on her clit while I caressed her G-spot and pumped her ass with my other hand. Katrina screamed and disoved into a spasming, jerking mass of orgasmic delight. I continued to suck on her clit while pumping her ass and stroking her G-spot as she continued to convulse under my stimulation.

When I finally stopped and removed my fingers from inside her, Katrina collapsed onto the seat with her eyes closed. It was several minutes before her eyes fluttered open. "That was just what I needed!" She smiled, "What did you DO to my ASS?"

"You liked it, didn't you?"

Perhaps for the first time when discussing anything sexual, she sounded shy when she answered, "Yes....."

I helped her stand up and held her close to me. "Let's go home." she said with a tired smile. We drove back to my apartment and I held her arm as we walked into the apartment. We went directly to our bedroom and I pulled off her clothes and shoes before helping her into bed. I stripped down, turned out the light, and curled around her body. We were both asleep in minutes.

The next morning we were sitting naked eating coffee and bagels. Katrina brought up the night before. "I didn't think that I would like anal play, but I may be changing my mind...." She said before pausing.

"You know that I'm up for almost anything that you want to try." I said, trying to be supportive as she worked through this.

"I really got off last night! Who knew?"

I asked, "So, what is in that surprise package?"

She responded excitedly, "OH, YES! Where is it?"

I retrieved the box and she tore into it like a child at a birthday party. She pulled out a funny looking purple dildo! She handed me an instruction sheet. "What's this?" I asked.

"It's a remote control vibrator, and I'm giving you the control! I want you to drive me crazy with lust and make me CUM in public!"

Now THAT was Katrina's wild side on steroids! I looked over the instructions and downloaded the app onto my phone. We inserted the batteries and input the code, and it was ready to go. I ran the controls up part way and the dildo vibrated loudly on the table. I looked at the packaging and saw that the unit claimed to have three motors: one on the rabbit extension to stimulate her clitoris, one for her vagina, and a motor in a bulge intended to stimulate her G-spot.

"Let's go to the zoo!" she exclaimed. "I haven't ever visited the National Zoo!"

I put on shorts and a golf shirt; Katrina put on a short jeans skirt that buttons up the front. She left the bottom three buttons open. Then she pulled on a white peasant type crop top with elastic that cradled the thin material under her large breasts and had a deep scooped bodice. Several inches of her cleavage was exposed and the thin fabric molded to the contours of her breasts. This displayed several inches of firm, flat stomach between the waist of her skirt and the bottom of her breasts.