Step Sister Corruption 001-010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer plopped down next to me on the long sectional the only thing separating us was the arm rests on both, "Cool."

I noticed she had changed and made the comment, "Feel better now that you changed?"

Summer laughed, "Yeah glad I'm no longer drenched in sweat trust me it's not fun being wet down stairs from exercise instead of legsercise."

I chuckled, "I could see how that's a problem." Then I looked around expecting Kelly to follow in shortly behind Summer and said, "Where's Kelly?"

She scoffed, "She's in the tub on the second floor letting her muscles relax."

I laughed, "Yeah she's been hitting the gym hard since what's his name."

She breathed out loud, "Yeah she told me fuck stick cheated on her. What does that make guy number 17?"

I shrugged, "No earthly idea. Just wish I knew why so many don't last. Do you?"

Summer thought for a moment and looked at me, "Honestly I have no idea. She always tells me he wasn't worth her time."

I looked at her, "She didn't tell you she found what's his face was in bed with another girl?"

Summer shook her head, "Nope just that it was over and no longer worth her time."

I scratched my chin, "Well shit it would be nice to know why exactly it keeps happening. I guess if we could find out maybe we could help her. I love Kelly and all but the last thing I want for her is to get some type of disease because she opened herself up one too many times. I'd rather see her happy instead of a mess most of the time."

Summer lightly chuckled, "At least it is helping her stay in shape."

I chuckled with her. Then I looked at her, "Say do you mind helping me with Kelly's predicament?"

Summer leaned in closely and whispered, "What do I get out of it?"

I smiled, "Come on don't you want to help your friend?"

She just looked at me, "Normally I would do it because she's my friend. But you're asking me to help you help Kelly. What do I get out of helping you?"

I laughed, "Come on we," I pointed towards her and myself, "as friends should help her out."

She shook her head and pointed to herself, "Friend." And pointed towards me, "Brother."

I frowned, "What's your point?"

She smiled, "I have never seen a brother help his sister with her extra curricular activities usually it's out of sight out of mind. The only time they step in is when their sister is hurting and track down the guy. I've never seen a brother actually take the time to find out the problem. So why should I help her brother?"

I smiled, "Good deed?"

She shook her head, "I understand you want to go beyond and help. But asking her friend to help her brother with his sister's personal business. That's outside of the friendship agreement."

I thought about it, "You're complicating it."

She smiled, "Still haven't answered what I get out it."

I gulped, "What do you want?"

She leaned in getting extremely close to me and lightly gliding her fingers along my lower anatomy while at the same time whispering in my ear, "I'm sure we could come to some sort of agreement." She lightly sniffed my neck and spoke, "You always smell so good it's hard to keep my hands off you."

I gulped again and turned to actually face her, "How about we each lay out what we want then we can agree?"

Summer leaned back and pulled the zipper to her hoodie half way down showing me her bare skin, "How about you and me become an item?"

I thought about it and saw all the benefits from being in a relationship with Summer.

I ran my fingers through my hair, "I don't know. I value your friendship and don't think I could handle losing you as a friend."

Summer pouted, "So you're putting me in the friend zone?"

I smiled, "I'm serious you and I have been friends since we were little kids. I would hate to lose it in case it went bad."

She pulled the zipper down lower showing me her cleavage, "How about we stay friends but with benefits?"

I scratched my chin and added, "No strings?"

She nodded, "No strings."

I added, "The moment it becomes weird we stop it."

She nodded.

I looked at her, "And if feelings get in the way?"

She leaned forward, "Would that be a bad thing?"

I sighed, "Benefits. But we remain friends."

She pouted for a minute teasing me but eventually she held out her hand, "Remain as friends but with benefits."

I reached out and shook her hand before I kissed her full on the lips.

I watched her go all surprised I kissed her but within moments she closed her eyes and enjoyed us kissing.

I pulled away, "Deal."

Summer kept her eyes closed for a moment longer savoring the kiss before she fluttered her eyes open, "As long as your dick does as good as that kiss then it's a deal."

I laughed, "So now I need to try out for benefits?"

She scoffed, "Hell yeah you better dick me down good. You're on a trial period, my friend, if you turned down my relationship offer. I don't make that offer lightly."

I looked at her concerned, "And if I don't?"

She smiled, "Then we go back to friends and I tease the living shit out of giving you blue balls for the rest of your life."

I smiled, "That's a little bit harsh don't you think."

She leaned back, "Hell no I don't think it's harsh."

She unzipped more to wearing it was almost completely unzipped completely revealing exactly how big her breasts were freely offering them to me and leaned in begging me to pop them in my mouth.

I heard her whisper teasing her breasts right in my face just as she unzipped the last remaining bit of the clothing releasing her breasts to my face "I don't offer myself up freely to be turned down. So now you have to prove to me that your offer is beneficial to us both."

I looked up at her and see she licked her lips with a wicked smile, "Trust me when I say if you fail to please me I will tease you relentlessly until your balls explode and you can't take enough cold showers."

If I was going to get help and keep Summer as a friend without her turning into the wicked teasing witch of the central U.S. I better show her my skills. Looks like my current fling was replaced to Summer.

I opened my mouth and latched onto her right breast all the while grabbing her ass pulling her more into me.

I heard her groan as my mouth latched onto her nipple.

In that moment I knew she was mine.

-------------------------------

Chapter 2

-------------------------------

After our little session of me eating Summer out, though at one point I thought she was going explode my head with her leg muscles when I brought her to orgasm as she clamped her legs tightly around my head as she convulsed.

We were going to continue but Summer suggested that we finish our session later so Kelly didn't walk in on her friend fucking her brother.

I was a little irritated that Summer got her rocks off and I hadn't but I couldn't argue with her logic.

After Summer put her clothes back on and we both straightened ourselves. Summer looked at me and said "So how do we help Kelly?"

I shrugged wiping my mouth of Summer's juices making her smile, "I guess the most logical thing to do is have you grill Kelly for the full details."

Summer thought for a moment before she fished out her phone, "I have a better idea I can text Ashley and Ella to see if it is ok to talk to their beau's."

I looked at her confused, "What does Ashley and Ella have to do with helping Kelly?"

She looked at me like I was dumb, "Because they are dating guys 7 and 11 duh."

Then it dawned on me. I should have thought of that. Kelly could tell us her side of the story but in most cases the guy did something to end the relationship with Kelly not the other way around.

I pulled out my phone, "I'll text Jason he was number 4."

Jason was one of my closest friends growing up until I caught him with Kelly.

At first I was pissed my friend would go behind my back to be with Kelly, but he swore up and down that the feeling was mutual.

Then after 2 months they broke up. After that I stopped talking to him.

Me: What's up?

Jason: Why the fuck you texting me after so long?

Me: I know it's been a long time.

Jason: Yeah ever since me and Kelly you haven't spoken to me. I think the last words from you was 'I'll stomp your butt into the ground the next time I see you.'

Me: It was ass. And that's not why I'm texting you.

Jason: So we're on speaking terms again?

Me: No I'm still mad with you. I got a weird question if you don't mind answering?

Jason took a minute but replied: Shoot.

Me: Why exactly did you all split?

Jason: Come on man. You really want me to spill the beans?

Me: That would be nice.

Jason: Why?

Me: Honestly?

Jason: Come on man we used to be close buds. Give me the dignity and show me the trust again.

Me: Sigh Fine. I'm tired of Kelly being hurt and want to know why exactly her relationships don't last.

Jason: Really?

Me: Yes. I want to know.

Jason: You sure you're ready to hear this?

Me: Honestly no but I need to know.

Jason: Alright. Honestly Kelly is....how do I put this...dude please don't be mad....she's a prude. At least with me she was a prude.

Me: A prude? I don't know if I should pissed or not that you call Kelly a prude. Elaborate.

Jason: Remember I'm only telling you from my point of view. I can only tell what she did with me.

Me: Ok......spill it dude.

Just as I was watching my phone a little too closely when I heard Kelly speak, "Why are you two paying so closely to your phones?"

I nearly jumped through the ceiling hearing Kelly speak. I tried to play it cool and looked over my shoulder, "Just doing my dailys on the various games on my phone. I don't know about Summer."

In the corner of my eye I watched Summer quickly zip herself back up more and look over, "Just uploading our photos from the gym to social. How was the bath?"

My phone vibrated in my hand telling me I got a text but tried to ignore it so it wasn't obvious to Kelly.

I watched Kelly stiffly move towards us and plop down into the huge sofa seat sprawled out.

She sighed, "I definitely over worked my legs."

Summer lightly chuckled but didn't say anything. She instead texted on her phone and my phone vibrated.

Summer: I almost got all the info from boys 7 and 11. Did you get anything from your buddy?

Me: Almost. I still need to look at his texts.

I switched over from her convo to Jason's convo.

Jason: She was essentially a dead fish. She wouldn't do anything but normal missionary position and wouldn't venture out from that.

Jason: You would think from a girl who talked a big game be so horrible at everything.

Jason: If it wasn't for that and a few other things we would still be together.

Jason: So we good?

Jason: Hello???

I finally texted.

Me: What do you mean horrible at everything?

Jason: Her oral skills are lacking. She uses teeth and scrapes. Which is surprising for a girl who brags she can swallow a whole banana without gagging. Then there's the whole once she had my cum in her mouth issue she would immediately sprint to the bathroom and spit it out if not throw up. Once she threw up a few times my willingness to continue with the fun was pretty much done.

Jason: She wouldn't do any other position but missionary which is surprising with how many toys the girl has. And she did she would do the angle wrong or wouldn't hold the position for long. A couple of times she nearly broke my dick because she would hold the position wrong or move.

Jason: She wouldn't direct me or fix my oral skills on her. She would shy away from me tasting her instead try to take care of me. Or we would go directly to missionary. And she was close she would always push me off or tell me to hurry up.

Jason: It was just frustrating man. I wanted to try so many things but she wouldn't let me or wouldn't let me do it for long. It just got to the point of why even try anymore. You know what I mean.

I finally texted.

Me: So if you were to rate her all over skills.

Jason: Geez I don't want to be too harsh but if I'm honest a solid 3 out of 10. Remember this is just me. She might have improved since me.

Me: Thanks man.

Jason: So we good?

Me: Maybe one day but this helps. I appreciate it.

I switched my convo from Jason back to Summer.

Me: I got the info from Jason, guy # 4. I guess in all Kelly is a prude.

Summer: That's essentially what I'm getting from guys 7 and 11 as well. I guess she talks a big game but when it comes to the actual deed she's a big let down.

Me: I can see why that would frustrate a lot of guys. You're not like that. are you?

Summer: HELL NO!!!! I enjoy everything from giving to the receiving. And if the guys diet is just right his taste can be intoxicating.

I smiled at her as she watched me read her text and winked at me. Then we heard snoring from Kelly who was passed the fuck out.

I went back to talking instead of texting, "So now we know Kelly's major flaw."

Summer looking from me to her friend, "I know it's a shame. I always thought she was queen on how she talked about the enjoyment but to hear she's a dud is kind of disappointing."

She looked at me, "Did you know hearing her escapades made me push myself hard to compete with her in the bedroom?"

I shook my head, "No idea she hardly shared anything with me in that aspect."

I sighed, "So now that we know what we know of my dear step sister. What should we do about it?"

Summer shrugged, "I'm at a loss. I guess me and her could have a honest talk about it."

I chuckled, "Yeah that would be weird if that came from me."

Summer laughed with me, "Yeah that would be weird."

I got serious, "But talking will only go so far. I think you need to help train her."

Summer gave me a sly smile, "And what makes you think I can help train her. I might be just as bad as her. For all you know I could be talking a big game as well."

I rose my eye brow, "Is that an offer to be tested?"

Summer smile went more shit eating, "Come over here and find out for yourself."

I came in and kissed her full on the lips.

While we kissed I unzipped her releasing her breasts to the world once again. Or at least to me again.

I massaged her breasts in my hands as we kissed.

I stopped the kiss and moved lightly kissing her neck. Continued moving down until her breasts were near my mouth as I latched on one nipple.

I heard her groan as her nipple was in my mouth and I began nibbling on her nipple and kneading her other nipple with my other hand.

I switched nipples until Summer tried grinding her crotch against my stomach.

I started going further south and pulled down her sweats and panties in one pull. Summer lifted her hips allowing me to remove her clothes.

I put her clothes to the side.

I continued going south kissing her mound only stopping to stick out my tongue to lightly lick Summer's outer pussy lips before kissing more south.

Once I got to her thighs is where I stuck. I lightly scraped my teeth on the inside of her thighs and kissing them moving slowly up.

Once my face was in front of Summer's pussy I stopped to look over at Kelly. Summer noticed my movement and looked over at her friend who was loudly snoring.

I looked up at Summer and held my finger against my lips telling Summer to be quiet. Summer looked down at my face seeing my finger against my lips. She lightly nodded only to deeply inhale as I put my mouth on her pussy.

I heard her quietly groan, "Oh my god!" As I lightly flicked my tongue on her already engorged clit from our earlier session.

I lightly lapped her pussy with my tongue enjoying her taste along my tongue.

I switched between licking, sucking, and kissing her pussy with various levels of pressure.

Then after a few moments I stuck two fingers inside Summer which caused Summer to quickly slap her hand over her mouth as she groaned trying to remain quiet.

I slowly started fingering Summer's pussy while kissing licking and sucking at her clit.

It wasn't long before Summer slammed her legs shut on my head as I felt her body convulse threatened the squish my head like a watermelon.

Still I didn't stop as a mild flow of liquid dripped down my hand.

She eventually collapsed heaving as her orgasm was over but I didn't stop.

Soon another orgasm slammed against her body as her legs tried to close on my head but this time I used my arms to keep her legs open afraid this time her legs would win on squishing my head.

I didn't stop this time I kissed her pussy opening sticking my tongue inside her feeling her pussy clinch on my tongue feeling her juices wash over my tongue.

Eventually, Summer flopped back drenched in sweat, "Damn boy you know how to eat." And Summer quickly slapped her hand over her mouth for the upteenth time.

We looked over at Kelly and see she was still hearing her still snoring logs.

We looked back at each other and I smiled, "So do I pass your test?"

Summer tried to laugh lightly holding her hand to her chest, "I have never O-ed that hard from a guy." She tried to catch her breath and tried to speak softly, "Yeah you definitely can do that me anytime."

I gave her a sly smile, "So now I've passed your test. Time for you to pass my test."

Summer smiled and got up now naked with her clothes laying in a heap next to the chair where I had her pinned.

She motioned for me to stand which I did.

Standing in front of me she pulled down my shorts and boxers releasing my manhood to the world of the entertainment room.

Not looking down she pushed me against the chair forcing me to sit down.

She smiled as she got on her knees in front of me and looked down for the first time.

I watched her gaze slowly widened as she saw my dick for the first time.

Then she looked at me with wide eyes and lightly spoke, "I think we need to renegotiate our benefits terms."

I smiled, "Why is that?"

She looked at my dick and said, "It's fucking massive!!!"

She held her forearm against my dick using her elbow lightly tapping against my groin and placed my dick against her forearm. The tip of my dick rested lightly against the palm of her hand.

She spoke, "It's longer than my forearm."

I laughed. Technically I was taller than Summer's 5'4" frame so naturally my dick would be bigger than her forearm. If I was roughly 8" shorter my dick would probably be smaller....probably.

She looked up at me and smiled.

Eventually she started by kissing my dick.

She was careful to kiss every inch of my dick making sure to not use her teeth.

When got to the base she lightly kissed my balls which turned into opening mouth and lightly sucking each nut.

I have to admit that felt weird. A good thing which no one has ever done. Nearly sending me over to edge.

I started thinking of other things like player stats in d&d, fighting combos in my fighting games. Anything to keep me from cumming too soon.

It's been a minute since I last had sex and never had a girl suck on my nuts before.

Then she stopped and went back to kissing my dick until the tip was at her mouth.

In one smooth movement she opened mouth and glided her mouth down on my dick. She got about half way down when I felt the tip of my dick touch the back of her throat.

Then she did something I didn't expect. She angled herself and continued going down.

I felt her gag as she hit 3/4 but stopped. She latched her lips firmly on my dick and slowly lifted her head.

Once my dick was fully out of her mouth she sealed her lips on my head until finally that was released.

She looked at me and said, "Fuck I was hoping that would fit."

I laughed, "I was definitely impressed."

She looked at me, "Was I the first to go that far?"

I thought about it thinking. Should I tell her the truth? Should I lie?

I decided to go with a lie. I looked at her, "Definitely the first to suck my nuts but you tied with 4 other girls to get that deep."

123456...8