Step Sister Corruption 001-010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me and I could see conflicting emotions.

I thought I was done for thinking my blowjob was over.

But eventually Summer looked at and pouted, "Darn I was hoping to be number 1."

I slowly shook my head afraid she just might bite my dick off.

She frowned and said, "Well if you're dick wasn't so fucking big."

I laughed realizing my fear could pass.

She looked at me, "But don't worry I plan on being number 1."

And with that she went back to the blowjob. She tired various techniques trying to go deeper but always hit the same spot before her gag reflex hit.

But that didn't stop her from the task at hand.

Summer started changing techniques from trying to deep throat to using her hands to work my dick stroking it. Then she combined everything.

She worked so hard she got her first reward my dick started leaking pre cum. Once she saw that she took her first taste looking at me as she licked the pre cum.

That began a frenzy.

She re doubled her effort.

In no time I was about to cum.

Summer saw the veins on my dick pop out and started to stiffen. In one swoop she deep throated my dick just in time for my cum to blast down her throat.

My toe's curled as my orgasm washed through my body.

Summer lifted her head with her lips firmly wrapped around my dick milking it of the last of my cum.

I remained reclined enjoying my bliss that Summer brought me to. The last thing I saw from Summer before she got up was showing me the last little bit of cum on her tongue then she closed her mouth only to reopen it like she was performing a magic trick that only she could perform. Showing me that she enjoyed my taste.

Summer looked over at Kelly after she was done to see she was still sleeping. After two foreplays, Kelly still slept through everything.

Summer got up and sat in my lap with her arms draped around me, "So did I pass?"

I breathed, "Fuck yes you passed."

She lowered herself to whisper, "You taste amazing." She pulled back and smiled, "Well seeing how you showed off your stamina I believe we have a mutual agreement for benefits. Don't we?"

I nodded.

She smiled, "Good." She looked over at Kelly before looking at me, "So do you think I'm qualified to train Kelly?"

I gulped before nodding. Summer smiled, "If she agrees to my help. And I may need your help are you willing to help?"

I looked from her to Kelly before looking back up at her, "Yeah I guess."

Summer smiled, "Good." Then she cuddled into me and lightly whispered, "I can't wait until round 2." She lightly trailed her fingers along my chest, "I have some plans for you buddy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I went up to the kitchen to get myself some food. For some reason having one of my fluids drained leaves me thirsty but seeing how it was roughly lunch time and I really didn't get a chance for breakfast I was completely ravenous.

I made myself a BLT using the left over bacon that mom always cooks. For some reason we can never keep bacon in the house for very long...along with a few other food items. Like strawberry's or chocolate syrup or whip cream or milk or eggs or various other items. Most of the food is because we actually eat them quicker than we buy them. The other is....well you get the idea.

I had laid out my BLT with a small bowl of salad and half of an apple cut up. I was finishing up the first half of my sandwich when Kelly came from the basement slammed the door and ran upstairs.

A few seconds later Summer came up and looked at me. I looked at the display and said, "You talked to her?"

Summer looked and nodded. She looked at my spread and walked up, "Where's my lunch?"

I thumbed the direction of the fridge, "In there you have to make it yourself."

Summer pouted but shrugged and walked into the kitchen. She came back after a few minutes with the salad and some carrots.

We sat there eating in silence. After I finished off my sandwich I said, "You going to chase her down?"

Summer spoke through a mouth full of salad, "Na I'm gonna let her digest what we talked about. She's a little pissed I talked to a few of her ex's saying I invaded her privacy."

I scoffed, "Coming from the girl who brags about loving men."

She immediately said, "Right."

Then we went back to eating in silence. After some time I of course cleaned up my mess from lunch, went back down to watch TV in the basement.

I heard someone enter the room behind me and was fully expecting Summer to be the person that entered. I was not expecting Kelly.

Kelly came in and sat down next to me with a harumph. I looked at her and said, "You ok."

Kelly looked at me with daggers and said, "I don't appreciate you or Summer butting into my business."

Great she's going to start a fight which is what I was trying to avoid. I still looked at her and said, "What do you expect from me Kel? You go through guys quicker than I can change my underwear. Do you have any idea how many girls I've been with? 6," I was excluding Summer because we haven't officially done the deed yet, "Count them Kel. What are you up to?"

Kelly folded her arms, "19."

I looked at her, "Exactly I'm not going through girls like they're disposable candy canes. I'm not actively looking either. You have gone through 19 guys Kel. I'm concerned. I don't want you get some disease because you can't keep a guy. I want you to find a guy and you both are happy."

Kelly kept her arms folded but I saw a tear beginning to form so I continued, "And the only way I can do that is find out what the problem is because this isn't the first time a guy has chosen another girl over you so it's obviously not them. It's you."

She still uttered, "But going to my ex's for info I could have told you. I have told you each and every time."

I spoke, "Yeah but that's from your point of view. Not theirs. I," I clarified, "we had to go to the sources. And do you know what the sources told us?"

She shook her head. I continued, "No offense Kel but you're a dead fish in bed. I'm not saying that to be mean but those are quote unquote actual words used. I have learned from not one but from 3 different sources your game needs major improvement."

A tear fell down from her eye, "And what do you expect me to do about it?"

I leaned forward, "What does dad say about working out what is the most important thing he drilled into us. What makes perfect? Without this you're shooting yourself in the foot?"

Another tear fell down her face, "Form."

I continued, "Exactly and the only way for you to get out of this rut is to work on your 'form'. Which is why I have asked Summer, your closest female friend, to help you with this."

Kelly wiped the tears from her face, "SO you two are only doing this to help me?"

I nodded, "I love you Kel like a sister. And I want to help out but I don't know where to start. Plus Summer is willing to help you. So why not accept the help and get better so you can keep a guy instead of kicking me out of bed when something bad happens."

Kelly kept her arms folded and remained silent for a little while.

After about what felt like forever, Summer walked in and gingerly walked up to Kelly, "We good?"

Kelly looked up at Summer and you could see the thoughts going through her head. Finally she sighed, "Yeah we're good Summer." She looked over at me, "And thank you for your concern Gabe." She looked back at Summer, "Is the offer for help still open?"

Summer smiled, "Of course."

Kelly smiled at her friend, "Great where do we start?"

Summer sat down next to her, "Well first we need to find out your true strengths are honey. And you have to be honest about everything."

Kelly wiped the tear from her cheek and nodded with a smile. summer smiled, "So go up to your room away from Gabe here. I'll be up there shortly and we'll start with your training."

Kelly smiled and got up. I watched her try to run off but quickly just went to a slow broken walk remembering her legs were rubber.

We watched her go. When she left Summer looked at me and smiled. She leaned in and stupid me thinking she was coming in for a kiss or something. Instead she stopped mid way, pulled my sweats and boxers down and looked down. She leaned down and kissed what was there and said, "I'll come back for you later." She pulled me back up and walked out of the room.

----------------

Chapter 3

----------------

The girls spent the rest of the afternoon upstairs. I guess Summer was grilling Kel to see what exactly Kel could and couldn't do when it came to her bedroom skills.

In that time I was able to get a nice cardio in the studio along with some core exercises, plus watch some more of my anime.

It was about dinner time before they came back down from their convo. I watched as Kelly still looked bo legged thanks to her intense leg workout but she had a look that I have seen before...extreme frustration. The look alone nearly made me chuckle but I was able to contain myself.

Summer followed behind Kel with a look that looked like she was disappointed and excited. But that's just my guess.

I already had made my dinner and had a grilled salmon with a loaded baked potato. A little bit of greek yogurt, some diced up veggies, and some hot sauce on the potato.

The girls looked at my meal and I saw Kel salivate looking at my meal. In anticipation I point my fork behind me, "I made extra help yourself." Both of them quickly dashed towards my extras.

I actually knew Kel ate healthy, I try to eat healthy. So I intentionally made extra because Kel always bitches at me when I cook I only cook for myself instead of everyone when we are home alone. So when I made my healthy dinner I knew she would bitch at me.

They sat down and eat all ate in relative silence.

After I finished off my meal, I decided to ask Summer, "So how's the training coming along?"

Summer put down her fork, "Well once Kel spilled the beans on her actual strengths." She looked at Kel who was turning a nice shade of red before she returned her gaze towards me, "Let's just say we have a lot of work to do."

I smiled at her, "Like what for example?"

I watched Kel turn an even brighter shade of red as Summer answered my question, "Well it appears our esteemed Kelly here has a secret she has hidden from each of her beau's."

I looked at Kel, "And what's this secret?"

Kelly's face was completely red and mumbled in answer.

I turned my head and put my hand towards my ear, "What was that?"

Kelly spoke softly and I still didn't hear it. I leaned in exaggeration, "What?"

Summer laughed and answered for Kelly, "She's a high pressure washer."

I looked at Kelly in surprise and see her face was completely red. She just kept her head down and went back to eating.

I spoke, "So what kind of pressure are we talking here?"

Kelly remained red and didn't say anything. Summer pulled out her phone and said, "Here let me show you."

Summer just smiled at me as she pulled out her phone.

I watched as Kel's eyes got wide and was about to speak but it was too late. Whatever Summer had pulled out her phone for was done and the last thing out of Kel's mouth was, "nooooooo" before it changed to "ooh god."

I blinked in confusion as to what had transpired between Summer and Kel but then I heard a light low buzzing or humming sound.

At first I thought a bee or a wasp had flown into the house but the sound was completely off like it was hiding.

I looked around focusing by heading to the task.

I looked over at Kel who was beginning to squirm in her seat and was breathing heavy.

Then I found the sound. It was originating from Kel.

As if feeling stupid my brain clicked all the signals: Kel's rapid breathing, her dilated eyes, her nipples saying hello to everyone, and lastly the low hum.

I looked at Summer, "Is she wearing..."

Right on cue Kel spoke loudly, "I can't handle this please turn it off Summer."

Summer smiled and slowly shook her head.

Kel gave Summer a dirty look but her eyes got wider as I saw in my periphery Summer do something on her phone and I heard the humming coming from Kel get louder.

Kel started moaning and started moaning breathing heavier and ripped open her shirt releasing her breasts to the world.

One of her hands started massaging her breasts and her other hand disappeared into her sweats.

After a minute Kel exploded out of her chair and got on her hands and knees starting to shake uncontrollably.

Kel looked at Summer and begged one last time, "Please don't do this."

Summer looked at Kel and said, "He needs to know."

Kel gave in and started changing positions moaning and shaking putting her ass in the air.

She turned having her ass face us and in one fluid movement she pulled down her sweats and things to reveal a small pink plastic leaf hanging out of Kel's pussy.

She moaned, "I can't take it."

And in movement she ripped the pink leash out throwing it on the floor as she groaned and screamed as her body lost all motor function.

I watched as Kel's body tensed as she sprayed a solid stream of fluid out of her pussy towards us and some of it splashed against my exposed foot.

I was transfixed at the sight finding myself completely turned on.

Soon Kel collapsed completely breathing heavily and the pink apparatus was now laying on the floor vibrating and dancing.

The bitch was wearing a vibrator and Summer was controlling it through her phone.

I sat there completely flabbergasted. I just watched the scene unfold in front of me in complete awe and saw the end result. Kel laying on the ground breathing heavily and a significant puddle on the ground.

The sight that unfolded in front of me even made my solider begin to stand and I have to remind myself who the person was.

I must have remained silent for too long when I had to shake myself to answer Summer. I looked at her, "Huh?"

Summer lightly chuckled and repeated, "It's an amazing site isn't it?"

I nodded and Summer laughed even harder as she leaned over and closed my mouth. Guess I must have so surprised that my jaw was open.

Then my gears finally started spinning and finally spoke, "Can she do this every time?"

Kel didn't answer she was still breathing heavily. Summer just nodded and added, "Takes her a minute to get to that stage but once it hits her it hits her hard."

Then something hit me, "Does her previous beau's know she can do this?"

Summer looked at Kelly and said, "She says no."

I looked over at Kel and said, "Why not?"

Kel quivered and remained laying down. Summer spoke, "I guess every time she gets close to exploding she stops them until she calms down because she's too embarrassed. At least with the guys that has gotten her close, the majority of them hasn't gotten her close so they wouldn't know about this fun fact of our little Kelly."

I listened as Summer explained Kelly's little secret and finally said, "I have to admit that is hot."

Summer laughed, "I said the same thing."

I laughed at hearing Summer agree with me. Kelly remained on the ground lightly twitching every now and then during our conversation.

I looked over at Summer, "So was that the only flaw that Kelly has?"

Summer put a finger to her chin thinking before she returned her eyes to me, "That was the biggest that held Kelly back. But no that wasn't her only flaw. If we take everyone including Kelly's admittance she needs work in my opinion the big 3."

I rose my eyebrow, "The big 3?"

Summer counted on her fingers, "Yeah the OPP. Oral, Positions, and Performance."

I shook my head, "You're gonna have to elaborate. I get your meaning by Oral but positions and performance?"

Summer smiled, "We need to figure out what positions works best for her and get her out of the usual rut she's. And performance is key in any of these. Let me ask would you rather do the deed to fish or one who is receptive to your needs?"

I looked at her, "Well the one that's receptive obviously."

She pointed her finger at me, "exactly. So she needs to work on her performance in all aspects."

I nodded, "Well that makes sense." I looked down at Kelly and said, "Is she going to continue laying there?"

Kelly spoke out finally, "I can talk you know. And no I'm not going to continue laying here ass."

Summer looked down at Kelly, "Oh goodie you got your fire back. Let's get you all riled back up shall we."

Kelly held out her arm to argue but it was too late Summer had already pressed the button on her phone. Kelly started her performance again of moaning and going through various positions.

After a few seconds Summer pushed something on her phone and Kelly stopped holding herself for a few seconds before she said, "You bitch."

Summer said back, "I'm a bitch am I?"

Summer got up and walked over to the dancing vibrator. Turned it off with her phone. Walked up to the defenseless Kel, leaned down and re inserted the vibrator inside Kel's now wet pussy.

Kel moaned but didn't fight as the torture device was put back in her.

She pushed something on her phone again.

Once again Kelly started her performance again. Then Summer pushed on her phone again and after a few seconds Kelly whimpered, "Please stop."

Summer replied, "Nope. Remember you're in training." Then she turned her attention back to me, "So you want to go downstairs and watch some tv?"

I smiled and nodded. Summer smiled and turned her attention back to Kelly, "As soon as you get your bearings back go clean yourself off and come back to us. I have something to show you and remember the toy stays the entire time I'm here."

With that we walked downstairs.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Chapter 4

--------------------------------------

Summer immediately ran up to my room leaving me in the dust. She got to my room and yelled down at me, "Where is it?"

I yelled up, "Where is what?"

Summer yelled down, "Your items?"

I got closer and said, "Hold on I'll show you."

I got into my room and saw Summer frantically looking around my room and heard her say, "I swear for a guy your room is cleaner than mine."

I remembered seeing Summer's room a few years back before we fully hit our teenage stride and remembered her room was immaculate. I mean her bed looked freshly maid. Her closet all her clothes were hanging and looked like they were freshly ironed. The clothes in her drawers looked freshly pressed and folded like you would see in a posh clothing store. Everything had a place and was in it's place. It was kind of scary.

I retorted, "Coming from a girl who puts a marine to shame when it comes to cleanliness."

Summer looked at me and smiled, "Yeah I like my room clean so I know when certain individuals try to snoop in my room I know."

I rose my eyebrow, "A certain someone being your family."

Summer smiled, "Or boyfriend or......" she trailed for a moment, "Or a re-occurring friends with benefit."

I smiled, "So you would trust me alone in your room?"

Summer laughed, "Hell no but it's nice to know you appreciate having a clean environment." She rolled her hand, "So where is it?"

I sighed, bent down, and pulled 3 flat fabric containers roughly 6 inches high, 18 inches wide and 42 inches long. I unzipped the first to find all my electronic gear for when I go on travel. I quickly zipped that up and slid it back under the bed.

The second I unzipped and found the compartmentalized sections of all the products from Muschi ranging from pills to lotions and oil. I left that open for Summer to look through.

The third I unzipped and found all the toys mainly all the flesh sleeves individually wrapped in a micro fiber cloth with powder and lotion in their own compartments. Along with various cuffs and other items in their own compartments.

123456...8