Step Sister Corruption 001-010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All these events transpired all at once but my dick and nuts reported I hadn't orgasmed. I was at the peak but not there.

I was completely confused and my brain overloaded on everything that had transpired.

Then I went into question mode.

Why did I hear a pop? I knew I was pushing on Kel's cervix. Did I just pop Kel's pussy's cervix's cherry? Was that possible? Did I break her pussy? Would I have blood on my dick for popping her cervix cherry?

I knew it wasn't my dick that popped or I'd be in excruciating pain so that wasn't it.

Did I break Kel? Was my dick brain right would she be ruined by any other dick and be a puppy dog around me now panting for another dick fix?

Why the weird sound? I had never heard that before from a girl.

Usually it's a variation or multitude of elicit sounds and curses along the occasional praying to a deity. Not 'IIIEEEE' it didn't exactly compute in my head.

What was that liquid explosion?

Did she squirt? I knew she could squirt I just didn't know if she could with her hole plugged up.

Guess I was wrong. She definitely squirted.

At least it would explain the whole explosion going every direction that it could find to escape.

The leech finally let go of my nuts mainly because she could avoid the splash back which was a relief and a bummer at the same time.

I let go of Kel and after her convulsions were done did she fall forward releasing the grip on my dick.

Kel lightly convulsed and was panting heavily on her side.

I looked down at my engorged dick hoping to god I didn't have blood on my tip because I was afraid I had broken Kel's cervix cherry. I found nothing but my usual vein enriched hard on now just completely slick with Kel's pussy juices.

And now it was beginning to hurt because the blood was stuck in my dick for so long.

The only thought in my head now was 'Fuck you supplements'.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Chapter 6

--------------------------------------

I looked down at my leech who had my balls firmly wrapped her mouth until she was soaked by Kel.

Summer looked up at me and smiled, "That was hot!"

I painted trying to catch my breath and the only thing I could do was nod.

Then the flood gates broke.

What had I done?

I just fucked my step sister. My mind was like 'NOOOO!!!!'

My dick was like, 'No that was kind of fun'

My libido was like that stupid baby on that dinosaur show, 'AGAIN!'

My nuts reported, 'But we hadn't fired off' and they pulsed as they reported that. I couldn't tell if the pulse was from being sucked or because they were full.

Then a sensation snapped me out of my despair.

I looked down at the familiar sensation to find Summer still on her back trying to deep throat my dick again.

I looked down and smiled, "Here let me help you."

I lowered myself down and hit the back of Summer's throat. Her eyes went wide from me lowering myself down.

Then her eyes relaxed as she angled her head and my dick slid down her throat more.

I felt her beginning to gag and I said, "Relax."

She relaxed and I keep going until I finally hilted myself against Summer's mouth in which she closed her mouth and actually puckered as if she were kissing the base of my dick.

She lightly tapped my leg as my signal to pull back. I complied and pulled all the way back.

As soon as the tip of my dick had reached to mid mouth did she breathe.

She pushed me and I complied until I was completely away.

Summer smiled and said, "See I told you I'd deep that monster."

I smiled and laughed.

She spoke, "So does that make me number 1 now?"

I smiled and nodded. Technically she tied with my other now ex fling but I wasn't going to tell her that.

She lightly bounced, "Yayyyy!"

What is she now 13 though I knew she was 19 like me and Kel.

Summer got on all fours and slowly crawled up to me, "Let me show you what else I could do."

I rose my eye brow curious as to what else Summer could do.

I let her do whatever she was going to do next.

She came up and lightly kissed the tip of my dick before she opened her mouth and slowly swallowed my manhood slowly relaxing her throat.

I grabbed the back of her head and helped her go further on my dick.

She hit her gag reflex but I gave her time to relax which only took a second before she went deeper.

Then she got to my root.

I looked down as she relaxed her mouth and out came her tongue to lightly flick my nuts.

It was enough to almost make me cum on the spot.

Almost.

Summer stayed there drooling heavily as her tongue slowly licked each ball individually.

The entire time she looked up at me closely watching my reaction.

Eventually she stopped and removed my dick from her throat. Which she coughed after my dick was removed.

She recovered with her eyes filled with tears, "How was that?"

Kel spoke on her side, "Holy fuck that was hot!"

We both looked at her surprised.

When did she come out of her orgasm stupor?

Summer smiled at Kel, "Well hello shaky. How was your trip to orgasmville?"

Kel hummed and said, "Amazing."

Kel looked at Summer, "So what's next?"

Summer put a finger on her drool covered chin realizing that her chin was covered in drool before wiping it all away and said, "Well now it's my turn to visit orgasmville."

With that she shifted on all fours until she faced away from me presenting her ass and pussy to me. She looked behind and smiled, "No need to go easy on me. I'm completely primed and ready."

I smiled and was about to guide my steel bending hard on towards Summer's succulent pussy.

Summer spoke, "Oh before you cum I want you to cum in my mouth so I can taste the Cinnabon."

I nodded and said, "You got it."

Without another the tip of my dick kissed Summer's hot wet pussy opening and easily slid in like it was meant to.

Summer immediately said, "Oh fuck!" As my head penetrated her and she felt the beginnings of my shaft slide inside her.

I in turn grunted and elicited my own curse.

I got half way in when Summer said, "Fuck Kelly now I know why you said you were full."

Kel laughed, "Yeah and Gabe is only half way in you right now."

Summer immediately said, "He is?"

She looked behind as if she was flexible enough it looked around to see but couldn't.

I didn't listen I kept pushing further getting another curse out of Summer as her pussy registered feeling a veiny phallic object pushed into it.

I got about the same distance as Kel before I got the same push back from Summer's pussy as I did from Kel.

Once I hit that spot I got an answer from Summer to confirm what I did to Kel, "Fuck you're pushing against my cervix."

I've said it before and I'll say it again....God do I love small girls. Especially small petite tight girls.

In my case I have not one but two small hard body tight girls.

Makes a guy feel good hearing those types of praises that he is dick king in their book.

My brain started thinking while my body started moving. I was content with fucking Summer's pussy with only 3/4 of my dick for the time being.

My brain started analyzing the difference that I've noticed between these two girls.

Kel's pussy was extremely tight though she claimed to have had so many partners. Guess none of those partners were as big as me or never really beat up her pussy. That or she does a lot of kegel exercises to keep her tight.

Either way it took some effort to push myself in her.

I'd hate to feel Kel fresh and no playing because it might have felt completely different compared to now and all the priming Summer did up until that point.

I'll take the side the my dick is big in her books to keep my ego happy.

Then there was Summer. I have no idea how many partners Summer has had but she was definitely snug. Like my dick was the perfect fit and right amount of tightness compared to Kel's vice like grip of a pussy.

It was perfectly wet but not overly wet like one small push had my dick sliding all the way in causing me to fall forward.

Granted Summer's pussy was new to me and would have to familiarize myself with her pussy now that she was my new friends with benefits or fwb candidate.

Then the first sensation snapping my attention causing me to stop moving as I felt Summer have her first orgasm.

I stopped because I felt Summer's pussy snap shut gripping my dick hard trying to push it out as it also tried to milk my dick.

But my dick was too stiff that her muscles were no match to my dick muscle.

Summer however grunted and had the word 'Fuck' stuck in her throat as her orgasm slammed against her body.

I watched as Summer's legs shut up her heels smacking against her ass her toes curling into her feet. Every muscle in Summer's body tensed.

I'm sure if I tried dipping my finger in astroglide and tried putting pressure on Summer's brown eye I wouldn't be about to penetrate it. And astroglide is some slippery shit.

I'm sure if I use enough astroglide I can fit a Cadillac in a doghouse.

So Summer's orgasm must have hit her hard.

Eventually I felt the weak pussy muscles trying to squish my dick muscles loosen.

Summer's toes slowly uncurled. Her legs relaxed enough to where they were back on the ground. Her back relaxed.

And she finally got the rest of the word 'Fuck' out of her mouth.

She started panting.

I looked at her and said, "You ok?"

She panted and spoke in between breaths, "Just......fine.....strong.......orgasm.......just......need........to........catch........my.........breath."

I laughed and said, "Sorry honey remember I'm trying out so I'm not stopping."

And with that I started pumping again but I was careful to only use 3/4 of my dick.

As soon as I started pumping the only thing I got from Summer was, "Waaaaiiiiiiii......." only to be replaced with "Oh fuck!!!!" and grunting out of her.

I no longer cared, my dick was screaming for orgasm. My body was screaming for orgasm. My nuts were primed and ready to fire.

I was going answer every call my body demanded of me and I was going to make Summer's pussy my bitch.

----------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Chapter 7

----------------------------------------

There I was pounding Summer's pussy with a major portion of my dick.

I wasn't listening to anything I was in orgasm mode. I wanted it. Needed it. Yearned for it.

My orgasm was like mysterious creature that was always at arms length.

I was at the cusp of the orgasm cliff ready to jump off and embrace the orgasm but the cliff was ever moving.

I renewed my vigor.

I vaguely heard Summer's pleas. I felt her second orgasm come and go only the pound hard bringing Summer to pound town.

Then something was said that brought me to my illustrious cliff, "Make my pussy yours."

That was thing I was looking for.

I grabbed ahold of Summer's hips and with one mighty thrust I was able to put my dick fully in its favorite home.....a nice wet tight pussy.

Once again time stopped and a multitude of things happened at once:

1.) I heard that mysterious pop resonate through both our bodies

2.) My dick was fine

3.) Summer was sent over the orgasm cliff and her body locked up as her heels hit her ass hard, her toes tried to curl inward, her back arched, her arms flexed to where I saw her tris come out and say hi

4.) Summer mixed two sounds in her throat and see if she could make a new sound as it got stuck there. A mix between a grunt and 'Fu'

5.) I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE!!!!!

So now that I had heard the weird sound a second time I can confirm that sound was the sound made when you break a cervix cherry for the first time.

The weird noise wasn't exactly a loud sound. It's more of a sound that resonates when you have something close to it. In my case my penis was the one that broke the cherry and I felt it more than heard it.

If it wasn't dead quiet when it happened I doubt I would have actually heard it.

My dick didn't hurt so I didn't break my steel rod of a dick.

And sending Summer over another orgasm was just simple gratification. Pure ego booster. The lucky bitch visited orgasmville.

I had to stop because Summer's orgasm tensed up her body so hard I was afraid that if I tried to pull my dick out because her pussy was clenched so hard on my dick that it would rip off my skin.

AND I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE TO ORGASMING MYSELF!!!!

I waited until Summer's orgasm subsided.

If I could the orgasm count between the girls and me it's currently sitting 3-0. Or is it 4-0?

Fucking bitches are lucky they have sensitive pussies. Or does that make me the lucky one?

After a few moments, Summer's orgasm finally subsided to where I could go back to fucking Summer.

I started pumping now with my full length. Fully pull out into my tip barely was about to exit before I shoved my full length back into Summer and bypassing Summer's now broken cervix.

That got a combined grunt and "Oh fuck!!!" from both myself and Summer.

My pumping quickly changed into pounding Summer into oblivion.

Now that I could use my full length I was now cooking with gas.

The cliff cusp was now coming at me though far away after the combined edging from Kel and Summer's orgasm making me stop mid fuck.

I was taking Summer to pound town. I was introducing Summer to the citizens of pound town. Such citizens like THAWP, SMASH, and let's not forget the lovable but zany SMACK and his wife SLAP. I also introduced her to the mayor OH FUCK and his wife OH GOD.

Or is the mayor OH GOD and his wife OH FUCK? I always get those two mixed up.

Our bodies were slapping so hard I was afraid that our flesh would give out or our bones were fractured for how hard I rode Summer into pound town.

Finally, finally I was at the cusp of orgasmville.

I just needed the extra motivation.

If one mighty thrust I was ready as I groaned, "I'm going to cum!!!"

Summer yelled, "Not in me!!!!"

I pulled out and some how the girl was able to turn around and wrap her mouth around the head of my cock as my orgasm rocked my body.

SPLURT

SPLURT

SPLURT

My nuts fired off my extra storage of cum thanks to the supplement making my orgasm last longer than it should.

SPLUUURRRRTTTTT

I groaned as more came out.

SPLUURRRRRRTTTTTTTT

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as another long stream of cum shot out of my dick.

SPLUUURRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT

I shivered as the mouth wrapped around my dick suddenly wrapped a hand along my shaft and started jacking me off milking my dick causing more to shoot in rapid succession.

Splurt. Splurt. Splurt.

I felt the mouth was beginning to get full as the residual cum in the mouth splashed back against my now sensitive tip. But they didn't stop milking.

Finally I fell back as my orgasm was done.

I looked at the mouth to find Kelly was the mouth and her cheeks were out making her look like a chipmunk.

I slightly wondered how Summer was able to move so quickly having my dick go from her pussy to her mouth but that answered that question that I didn't ask.

She lightly groaned with the mouth full of my spunk.

She looked like she was torn between doing her usual run for the bathroom to spit out my spunk or do the nasty in her mind and actually swallow such a high protein load.

Kel should be used to high protein loads because of how many protein shakes the girl drinks in a week. My protein load just had a higher protein could.

I watched her mind torn as the flavor finally kicked in and her mouth was now in real conflict but this time it wasn't the question if she should spit out swallow. It was should she keep the fluid in her mouth just to enjoy the taste against her taste buds or swallow loosing the taste that she was now enjoying.

I heard Summer speak, "Hey give me some of that bitch!"

She got up and kissed Kel forcing Kel's mouth open to have some of my baby batter enter her mouth.

I watched the transference as Kel's cheeks flexed and Summer's cheeks lightly balloon as she got what she wanted.

Summer moaned as my fluid entered her mouth and the taste attacked her taste buds.

Both girl's looked at me and now both look like chipmunks with their cheeks swollen as my seed was in their mouth's. Though it looked like Kel had more of my seed in her mouth with how swollen her cheeks were compared to Summer.

Summer smiled and swallowed and opened her mouth to show me she was a good girl.

Kel watched and did the same thing to me.

Then something I wasn't expecting something snapped in Kel.

She looked at my dick and saw the last remnants of my cum leaking out my deflating hard on. She lurched forward and licked the remaining cum that leaked out.

Summer answered in kind and latched onto my head and milked the remaining cum still stuck in my now sensitive dick.

I tried to use my ass cheeks to get away the converted cum carnivore Kel and the cum craving Summer because my dick was now super sensitive after the hard used session pounding two different pussies before finally exploding.

That didn't stop them licking and sucking the last remnants of my soul out of my penis.

Finally once they felt that they milked me dry did Summer stop sucking and Kel stop licking me and laid on their sides next to me.

I breathed wondering what was next.

-------------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Chapter 08

-------------------------------------------

I don't know how long we laid in the entertainment room just completely naked with the room now smelling of ass pussy and sex.

I was actually offended because now I could smell my own body odor.

Summer and Kel were laying against me. Summer lightly stroking her finger on my chest. Kel lightly stroking my leg.

Great I had converted not only Summer but my step sister by my dick.

I wanted Summer but I wasn't going for a fucking two-fer.

I looked over at Summer, "So do I have the job?"

Summer smiled and said, "Not only do you have the job but you can keep it for as long as you want."

Kel looked at us confused, "Job?"

Summer looked at Kel, "Yeah before we started down this training path for you I kind of professed my interest in Gabe here."

I smiled and told Kel, "I told her she was too valuable as a friend to you and I that I didn't want to ruin it."

Summer continued, "So we offered friends with benefits towards each other."

I smiled and continued, "But Summer countered with I had to try out for that position instead of instantly getting it."

Kel blinked, "So wait you two were trying to become couples?"

Summer nodded and I shrugged.

Kel looked like she was going to get mad but gave up and said, "Well you can dick me down any time you to Gabe."

She looked at Summer, "That's if Summer is ok with it?"

Summer shrugged, "He's not mine Kelly. But I appreciate the thought."

Summer looked at me and said, "But you got the job Gabe we can fuck anytime you want. As long as I'm allowed to come over whenever I have the need."

I laughed, "You're more than welcome."

I moved, "Well if you two shall excuse me. I need a wash."

Summer spoke, "But why?"

I looked down on the two girls, "No offense I reek of body odor after working out earlier and now sex. Plus this room reeks of ass and sex."

Kel sniffed, "I don't smell anything?"

I laughed, "That's because your still riding the orgasm high. As soon as it wears off you'll smell it."

I got up and walked over to the pile of clothes retrieving what was mine. I looked at the girls, "Besides mom and dad will be home tomorrow. It'll be good to air this room out before they get home."

With that I walked out.

I got upstairs to my room throwing my clothes into my dirty waste chute that was near my door that disposed all dirty clothes to the basement where the washer and dryer were located.

1...345678