Step Sister Corruption 001-010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed my dick from her mouth and said, "I wanted to get a closer look at Summer's technique and you pushed my head down. As you pushed down your dick got closer to my face. I could either say something or open my mouth to oblige. So I obliged."

My hand was still frozen.

I heard Summer speak, "Is that a problem?"

I cleared my throat, "I thought you were doing it to teach Kel. Not have Kel interact."

Both girls, "And is that a problem?"

I thought about it and said fuck it. I can wash myself later and yell at myself in the mirror later.

For now I had 2 gorgeous girls with the mouths on my dick and no guy in their right mind would turn this opportunity down.

I answered by pushing Kel's head down again.

Kel opened her mouth and once again the head of my dick was in Kel's mouth.

Summer watched and saw my response.

I thought she would continue but instead I heard her speak.

Summer, "Good remember to lightly suck the head. Don't put him all the way in your mouth just yet. Remember you want to tease."

Kel started following Summer's directions.

I just leaned my head back and enjoyed what was happening as my inner thoughts ran rampant.

Kel lightly sucked on the head of dick.

Summer, "Good. Now raise your head while sucking letting his head fall out of your mouth."

Kel did as told. She sucked a little harder than I expected as she rose her head until a loud pop reverberated in the room as my dick fell out of her mouth.

Summer lightly chuckled as I grunted at the sudden suction and was no longer being sucked.

Summer quickly recovered and said, "Now start kissing his shaft."

Kel moved my dick so she could start kissing my shaft.

She got down to the base.

Summer, "Now go back up his shaft lightly kissing and trailing your tongue along the shaft until you get to the head."

Kel did as told.

I groaned.

Kel moved from the side and she now faced me.

Summer, "Now lightly grab his dick and kiss his nuts like I was doing."

Kel did as told.

Summer, "Good. Remember if you suck on his nuts to be light and not let your teeth drag on them."

Kel opened her mouth as one of my nuts went into her mouth.

Summer, "Good. Now lightly stroke his dick. Remember to give each nut the same attention."

Kel released my nut and kissed my other nut before it disappeared in her mouth as she lightly stroked my dick.

Summer, "Good. Now lightly kiss his shaft again until you get to the head."

Kel let my nut drop out of her mouth. She started kissing my dick starting at the bottom and kissing each side before moving up. She continued kissing and sucking each part of the shaft until her lips lightly kissed the tip.

Summer, "Now you can either repeat the process or see how far you can put that dick down your throat."

Kel stopped and actually spoke, "How do I know when it's a good time to stop kissing and start sucking?"

I heard Summer, "That depends on how much you want to tease. If you continue this process remember he could fire off early."

I felt Kel nod.

Summer spoke, "How you doing up there Gabe?"

I groaned, "Just enjoying myself."

Summer, "You not going to fire off any time soon?"

I groaned but still spoke, "I think I can handle some more teasing."

I heard Summer chuckle before speaking to Kel, "There you go. If you want you can continue teasing or you can start sucking."

Kel, "How do I know when it's a good time."

Summer, "That depends if you want to taste his cum or don't."

Kel, "Ok and how do I tell that?"

Summer, "I've noticed when the guy starts breathing rapidly that's when he's about to cum. But if you let go of his dick and see that it's beginning to bounce erratically is another good sign."

I couldn't believe I was hearing this.

Summer was actually describing how a lot of guys act when they're about to cum.

I actually had to think about this and remembered during one of my edging sessions that indeed when I was about to cum I tried to stop and let myself cool off. But I brought myself too close and as I let go my dick start bouncing uncontrollably before I started spewing cum all over my stomach.

Yeah that actually happened.

What other guys can't tell me they haven't done this.

Summer, "Have you ever tasted a guys cum?"

Kel sighed, "Only a couple of times?"

Summer, "And?"

I watched Kel shrug, "Couple of guys tasted funny but the five times I've tasted a guy it usually tasted nasty. I had to run to the bathroom to spit it out afraid I might throw up."

The girls were talking like I was no longer around other than Kel's hand on my dick.

My dick that was now slowly begin to soften but not by much. The only tell tale sign that most of my exciteness was beginning to disappear is the slow drop of pre-cum beginning to form on the tip of my penis.

I watched Summer look over at me and then down to what was forming on my dick. She smiled and looked at Kel, "Excuse me."

With that Summer pushed Kel to the side as she leaned in and looked at the pre-cum forming. She looked up at me and without looking down she slowly let out her tongue and slowly licked the head of my dick starting at the bottom and across to gather the pre-cum.

With her reward on her tongue she slowly brought in her tongue. She kept her eyes on me as the pre-cum hit her taste buds.

She smacked her lips lightly as she rolled her tongue before her eyes looked off to the right trying to figure out the taste.

Kel watched in silence as Summer licked my dick and tasted my pre-cum.

Finally after what felt like an eternity Summer looked at us who waited to see what she would do next.

Summer smiled and said, "Lightly salty with a hint of Cinnabon." She smiled, "And that was after...." she thought about the time lapse since I took the pills, "what 75 minutes?"

I shrugged and said, "Give or take yeah."

Kel looked from Summer to me and back before saying, "Wait what pills did you take Gabe?"

Summer didn't let me answer she simply answered on my behalf, "He took something to make his jizz taste good, cum a lot, and his bounce back is faster."

I spoke, "Don't forget about the lotion."

Summer snapped her fingers, "Oh yeah. Forgot about that."

Her head turned sideways before saying, "Wait I thought that was supposed to increase your horniness?"

I nodded, "It does just takes a while before it kicks in. It's also supposed to increase stamina as well."

I looked down at my dick, "As witnessed it survived two different techniques and didn't fire off."

Summer looked down and a wicked smile crossed her lips before looking up at me, "Wait was that the lotion or your normal stamina?"

I smiled, "You'll have to go again to find out."

Summer's wicked smile didn't falter.

Kel butted in, "So you're telling me Gabe's jizz is supposed to taste good."

Summer nodded and said, "Don't believe me just lightly stroke Gabe's dick I'm sure it has a lot of pre-cum still in the shaft you're holding."

Kel looked over to realize that her hand indeed was still grasping my dick even though Summer had pushed her aside to lick my dick of it's hypnotic fluid. Some how Kel had moved back and re-grasped my dick like it was her comfy blanket that she couldn't let go of.

I watched as a war played in her eyes and her facial expressions displayed multiple expressions and emotions before she watched her hand mysteriously grip ever so slightly and lift milking my dick until a faint drop of pre-cum slowly form at the tip of my dick.

Kel watched as her hand go up and up making the clear viscous liquid become larger and larger until it threatened that it was too much to be held by the simple opening at the tip of my dick.

And without warning Kel leaned in and licked the large blob of the tip of my dick.

At first she gave a disgusted look. Both in surprise she actually licked the pre-cum off my dick though she had admitted that all the previous times she tasted a guys dick liquid taste disgusting. And from the fact that she had actually licked it off me...her step-brother.

She lightly smacked her lips like she was trying to decide what was invading her taste buds.

Then she blinked and she mouthed, "It does sort of taste like Cinnabon."

Summer laughed, "Right."

Kel looked from Summer to me, "But how?"

I shrugged, "Just some supplement that Muschi makes."

Kel continued to smack her lips before stating, "If I knew about this product I would have had more guys take this product so I could actually enjoy going down on a guy."

I blinked, "So you don't like going down on guys?"

Kel shook her head.

I blinked again, "But what about all those times you boasted to me you're THE head queen?"

Kel bowed her head and said, "I just didn't want you to think that I was inexperienced."

I blinked more and said, "Why would you want me to think you're inexperienced?"

I watched her actually blush as her head continued to be bowed down, "Because......I don't know."

She looked up at me, "Are you mad?"

I smiled and shook my head, "No."

I brought my hand down to Kel's face and lightly lifted on her chin bringing her attention from whatever she was looking at to me.

Eventually Kel looked at me and I finally spoke, "You don't have to play a big game or do anything to impress me. I just want you to be you and be honest. Nothing more nothing less. Do you understand?"

Kel thought about my words before she nodded.

I smiled at her, "Good now you can either let go of my dick or go back to what you were doing."

Kel looked down and realized her hand was still grasped around my dick in the up position trying to make a new foreskin for my dick.

I watched Kel blush before finally releasing letting the skin snap back in place and my dick slouching forward to where my pee hole was in level with her eyes. Not going any softer but not getting harder until it got more attention.

Once again a slow drip of pre-cum slowly leaked out of my dick head.

Kel didn't have a chance to make a decision because Summer leaned in and licked the fat blob of pre cum that formed pushing Kel out of the way.

Once Summer licked off my pre cum she grabbed a hold of my dick and milked another fat blob of pre cum that formed until it threatened to run down my dick.

She leaned in and licked the blob off. Instead of swallowing the liquid on her tongue she grabbed Kel by the back of the head and kissed her forcing her tongue into Kel's mouth.

I watched my step sister and Summer kiss tongue lashing each other completely dumb founded and extremely turned on.

I watched as the two girls fondled each other kissing. Slowly stripping each other to nothing.

If my dick wasn't hard it was definitely hard now.

Something in me snapped. Watching two girls make out and slowly strip to nothing made me want to fuck both girls.

Consequences be damned.

I watched as the girl's fell and Kel was on top of Summer.

Summer slowly started guiding Kel and instructing her on what to do.

Within minutes Summer had instructed Kel to turn around and start eating Summer's already glistening most pussy.

Watching the two girl's taste each other was maddening.

Was I supposed to join?

I sure as hell wasn't going to continue watching my dick could only get so erect.

And with all the pills Summer had me take my balls were threatening to do some serious bodily harm if I didn't start unloading soon.

FUCK THIS!!!!

-------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Chapter 5

-------------------------------------

I got up and walked over to Kel's head and Summer's lower side. I wanted pussy and I wanted it now.

And watching two girl's eat each other out wasn't helping my fucking erection.

Or my now full heavy nuts.

I lowered myself.

Kel looked up at my erection. Her mouth opened like she was ready to receive a meat treat with her eyes glazed over.

I ignored Kel's glazed look and tapped Summer's glazed moist pussy with the head of my dick.

I heard Summer moan and through a muffled sound I said, "What?"

Summer spoke more clearly this time, "No come over to this side."

I guess having Kel's pussy on Summer's mouth made it hard to speak clearly.

I got up and walked over to the other side where I saw Summer's head and Kel's lower side.

Summer motioned for me to kneel down, which I did. I kneeled down next to them but she grabbed me and motioned to where I was hovering over her head as she pushed Kel's ass forward.

Summer grabbed my dick and kissed the tip sucking and using her hand to milk all the pre cum that was in my shaft.

She smiled after she got her fix and said, "You ready?"

I looked down at her, "Ready for what."

Her answer was she guided my dick towards Kel's sopping pussy.

Summer pulled the vibrator out tossing it to the side as my tip touched Kel's pussy.

I wanted to say that I was waving my hands and yelling 'no' at Summer.

But my brain and conscious checked out a while ago.

If I had a little Angel and little Devil to represent my conscious then I'd say the Angel was stuck in traffic and the little devil was dancing and laughing screaming 'Do it fucker'.

As soon as my dick touched Kel's wet hot pussy I couldn't help myself I just pushed my dick forward.

We heard Kel moan the only thing escaping her lips were, "Oooo".

I heard Summer speak towards Kel, "Lift your ass higher...."

Kel lifted herself higher because I was much taller and was trying to lean forward putting my dick in my step without falling over also widening my knee stance but felt like I was about to the splits and crash down on Summer's face.

Summer anticipated this.

Kel's ass rose high enough to where I didn't have to feel like I was going to fall or do the splits onto Summer's face eventually taint smashing her.

So that was good.

Now that Kel was at a more comfortable angle I was able to slide my dick inside Kel. The entire notion of I was about to fuck my step sister who I had known for over a decade hadn't even entered my mind. The only thing I had on my mind was I needed pussy.

I slid my dick further into Kel and I heard Kel moan, "Oh god!"

I couldn't see Kel or Summer's face nor at this moment I didn't care.

I got half way and heard Kel moan, "Fuck you're so deep."

Me? Deep?

See this is why I love small girls. Especially tight small girl's it's easy to feel like your swinging a big dick.

Granted I'm average size for someone my height but to a small girl it looks like you have a tree trunk in your shorts.

The tighter the girl is the more it inflates my ego.

Hearing things like 'You're so deep' though you haven't fully hilted her to the root of your dick is very satisfying. Or 'You're stretching me out' another ego booster.

Now I know girl's say shit just to help our ego like 'you're the biggest I've had' or 'I never had that strong of an orgasm before' or 'you have amazing stamina'. They might be telling the truth or they're flat out lying through their teeth.

You know what doesn't lie though their bodies actions.

If they're shaking after just inserting your dick in them they're either extremely sensitive or they're just that tight. Maybe a little bit of both.

However if you feel like you threw your hot dog a hall and needed a paddle board strapped to your ass so you don't fall in and they barely shiver or anything then they're flat out lying through their teeth when they say any of those ego boosters.

But you know the biggest ego booster is when you enter a girl and she immediately says you're stretching her out and you feel the jaws of life on your dick. Believe you're going to have one of two things. Either a broken dick or a girl who's going to follow you around like a puppy dog because you broke them.

I entered Kel and immediately she started shaking and her pussy muscles started massaging my dick trying to milk it for its protein enriched baby maker fluid. I got have way down and she start shaking even harder.

I got the "Fuck you're so deep."

My reaction was 'Bitch you don't know what deep is yet!'

Now I could be a gentleman to my step and stop there just fucking her with half my growth.

Or I could destroy her and continue pushing.

The little voice in my head said, "STOP!!!!"

But my dick voice said "FUCK!!!!"

I listened to my dick voice and kept pushing.

I heard Kel inhale deeply as she felt my dick go deeper inside her stretching her out more.

Then came the shakes.

At 3/4 Kel started begging, "Pull it out!"

I kept going and felt a barrier after I pushed passed 3/4. Kel inhaled, "Fuck Gabe you're hitting my cervix!" Closely followed by, "Pull it out!"

I felt her pussy start convulsing as I felt a pressure surrounding my dick.

I kept pushing feeling residual resistance from Kel's pussy and her now begging more frequently to pull out.

Did I bottom out???

Was that all she could accept was a little over 3/4 of my dick?

If that's true that's kind of disheartening.

Hell my, now ex, fuck buddy could handle my full length and she was rail thin and shorter than Kel. Yet Kel couldn't.

Guess it's true pussys come in different shapes and sizes.

But I thought that pussy's could stretch to a ridiculous amount due to carrying babies yet my dick was bottoming out.

What gives?

Maybe it's because Kel hadn't had a kid yet so her pussy walls are still strong and it's elasticity isn't used to being stretched this much?

Some how my mind was doing too much calculation and questioning why my dick wasn't going all the way in when other parts of my body were yelling 'move damn it!!!'

My mind snapped as I felt someone put my nuts in their mouth and started sucking.

I blinked and started moving because it was unexpected.

I pulled my dick out and put it back in getting a 'oh fuck' response out of the pussy's owner.

I started off slow letting the owner's own pussy juices coat my dick with each pump.

The leech on my nuts never letting my nuts out of their mouth. Only sucking tighter and releasing never letting my boys be released from the Hoover's orifice.

It felt like my dick and balls were in two different milking pussy's just one suction was better than the other.

That got my pumping to go faster and faster wanting release.

My dick demanded release.

My nuts demanded fluid release and suction release.

My body wanted the orgasm to slam into it.

Faster I went eliciting more obscenities from the pussy's owner.

My brain no longer registered who I was fucking only that it was getting simulation from my pleasure center.

Time melted.

Senses were heightened.

My orgasm was close. I was could feel it.

A tiny part of my brain whispered from the deepest darkest depths, "if you do this there's no coming back".

My immature side giggled as it said "hahaha it said cumming!!!"

I heard a squeal, "Pull it out!!!"

My dominate brain said, "No!!! Force your dick in as far as it can go!"

My dick brain responded with, "But we'll break!"

My dominate brain retorted, "More like break that pussy so it who's boss."

My dick brain responded with, "Well since you put that way yes full force we go."

My muscles responded as I grabbed a hold of the hips of the user I had my dick in and in one full powerful move I slammed my precious dick into the bowels of the sensitive drenched pussy until I got to the important root kissing.

Multiple things happened as I did this.

1.) I heard a distinctive pop but it wasn't from my dick.

2.) The pussy slammed tight on my dick.

3.). The user convulsed uncontrollably

4.) The user groaned and elicited a high pitched 'IIIIIEEEEEE!!!!'

5.) The leech finally let go of my twins that were stuck in their mouth

6.) I felt like I had popped a water balloon with my dick

7.) And I felt a hot water substance spray all over me

1...345678