Step Sister Corruption 001-010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer moan but shook her head in agreement then suddenly when I got 3/4 of the way in her she moaned loudly, "Oh fuck!!" As I slid the last 1/4 in her.

Kelly just looked at us as she ate. I noticed in my peripheral view one of her hands disappearing under the island.

One guess where that hand disappeared to?

When I pulled out I watched as Summer push her cup of soup away giving me the more reason to start fucking Summer.

That was the signal I was waiting for. If she didn't do that my tactic was to continue slowly pulling my dick out and ever so slowly pushing it back in.

Sure that tactic would have been torture for me but my idea was to tease Summer back.

Cunning little girl realizing my ploy and in one move checkmated me into going from teasing to fucking. Which is probably what she wanted.

But fuck this.

I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction that she won this round though she started it.

I was in it to tease Summer.....and in turn torture myself.

Time to teach Summer that I can play the teasing game too.

Let's hope I can withstand the torture.

Game on!!!!

-------------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Chapter 10

-------------------------------------------

Do you know how excruciating it is to have your dick in a girl and not go fast. Not go to pound town. Not make Summer's precious delicious wet warm pussy mine.

No I was blue balling myself going so fucking slow.

Yet here I was trying to show Summer that I could tease as well.

I thought I had the power. The dominance. I had the upper hand by controlling the tempo.

Then how come I felt like I was losing?

I looked at Summer she was just sitting there enjoying what I was doing to her. The most I was getting out was a deep purr.

I spoke hoping that my words were true, "See I can tease too Summer."

Summer half purred half laughed, "But how long can you keep this up before you stop 'teasing' and go straight to fucking me?"

She turned her head to look at me with a shit eating grin, "My guess is not long."

Shit!!!!!

She was right.

Every muscle in my body demanded I go faster. I go deeper.

She lightly moaned as I slowly forced my dick inside her more than I can. She fluttered her eyes for half a moment before continuing, "So I'll just sit here and enjoy what you're doing."

Fucking smug bitch.

She was right. It wasn't long before I said fuck this and just started going faster just to relieve the pressure in my balls and satisfy my lust.

Then an idea dawned on me.

The fight for dominance to control this teasing session wasn't over. I still had one maybe two tools in my arsenal that I hadn't used.

My only hope was that I was right.

I pulled myself fully out. Put my hands on my dick. Forced him into Summer's pussy lips without penetrating her until my dick head was pressed against Summer's clit. And with quick movement jiggled my dick side to side masturbating Summer's clit with my dick head.

Summer in turn moaned loudly.

Then I stopped and backed away. I moved sat down next to Summer and simply smiled at her.

She looked at me with fire in her eyes but after a moment it faded only to be replaced with a sly smile, "Kudos."

I tipped my head to her though now my dick and balls were fucking pissed at me.

I spoke, "So note that dinner is obviously over. What's the plan?"

Summer smiled, "I'm glad you asked that."

She turned her attention to Kel, "We continue with your training."

Kel looked at us as her arm stopped moving obviously stopped masturbating to me teasing Summer.

Kel blinked then nodded, "Fine though I think I'm good."

Summer laughed, "Yeah right. You didn't last long when Gabe was fucking you before you almost passed out."

Kel responded, "That's because you teased me for a good hour. I was done by the time Gabe fucked me."

Summer smiled, "Well stop rubbing yourself and we'll move on."

She looked at me, "Do you mind round 2?"

I shrugged, "Already did round 1. Round 2 shouldn't be too bad."

She smiled at us both, "Alright up to Kel's room we go."

Kel spoke, "Wait why my room?"

Summer looked at Kel, "Because I'm sleeping in Gabe's room and I refuse to sleep in a wet spot."

Kel huffed, "And what makes you think I'd want to sleep in a wet spot."

Summer smiled, "Ok fine we can do this in your parent's room and you can explain why there's a wet spot on their bed."

Kel grumbled, "Fine. My room."

I laughed seeing where she was going.

We could fuck in any room of the house but if we didn't use OUR room whatever damage we did we would have to clean up.

I wonder if the girls cleaned up the entertainment room after our little romp especially Kel's squirting incident.

I made a mental note to check the entertainment room tomorrow and clean up anything residue left behind and maybe febreze the shit out of the room if it still smells like ass pussy and sex. Probably now stale ass, pussy, and sex.

We left our mess on the kitchen island and head all the way up to the attic where our rooms were located taking a right into Kelly's room.

When I got into Kelly's room it looked like tornado Summer hit. A significant portion of Kelly's hidden items were laid out on her bed and her floor.

The sure magnitude of Kelly's items made me feel vanilla or ordinary compared to her closet fetishes laid out in plain view.

A lot of the items I saw were the first time I saw them compared to when Summer showed me Kelly's hidden compartments. Of course when Summer showed me she only focused on the items Summer wanted to use at that time.

Now there was full leather bdsm outfits, which I semi knew about thanks to the rude awakening a few nights back when I was kicked out of bed to find Kelly in a full leather outfit that I had never seen before.

But that outfit was just the tip of the iceberg.

There was full on leather masks both with openings for only the nostrils and or mouth. Some had zippers. Both his and hers leather masks.

There was bdsm outfits that usually is worn by what I would think is worn by dom females. And some that I think are worn by sub females.

There was leather straps and cuffs.

A couple of rolls what looked like tape for whatever reason that was.

There was lace strips for the more romantic type of bondage I guessed.

There was multiple toys ranging from a wand typically used for massages to internal vibrators, metal balls for some odd reason, and also plugs of various types. Some of the plugs I instantly recognized as butt plugs. The ones that baffled me were the small long plugs.

There was lotions and lubes on display.

There were bottles of supplements much like what I have.

I looked around the room and then at Kelly who blushed a deep crimson as if her closet freak was on full display.

I was guessing there was more but couldn't confirm. But if there was this much 'FREAK' out on display there had to be more.....a lot more.

You don't have this much if you weren't a freak even a closet freak without having a metric fuck ton more crap.

I smiled at Kelly who smiled back at through a deep crimson face as if thanking me for not saying a word. I was secretly thanking Kelly for making my collection look normal in comparison.

If only her dad knew how much of a freak he had raised I wonder what his reaction would be.

Then a thought dawned on me if Kelly was like this I wonder how the girls were. Were Samantha and Jasmine going to become as big as freaks like their sister? Or bigger?

I made a mental note to search through their rooms though they were 10 and 9 respectively. I think the most I would find was little girl stuff like girlie dolls and other things if that nature. They hasn't hit their first stride into womanhood yet so I shouldn't worry about them too much.

But what if in the coming years the explore their sexuality like Kelly did only to gather an equal collection of items if not larger?

I had to shake that thought thinking of my little sisters was completely wrong because they were still at that innocent stage in their lives.

Instead I focused on all the items and looked at Summer, "Ok so what's the first thing Kelly is going to be trained on?"

Summer looked at me, "It should be obvious."

I blinked in confusion, "The art of exploring her obvious obsession of bdsm?"

Summer laughed, "No silly the art of the blowjob." Then she stopped and mused out loud, "Though the art of bdsm gives me an idea."

She waved and said, "But wet can explore that later."

She looked at me, "Gabe if you could be a dear and lay on the bed."

I shrugged and laid on the bed with my growing hard on re-emerging at the idea it was getting attention again looking like a flag pole was being raised.

I watched as Summer looked at Kel, "Alright let's see if you learned anything from our previous session."

I watched Kel gulp before slowly moving towards me like she was back in conflict mode just like I was.

I had already stuck my dick inside Kelly. She's already put my cock in her mouth more than once. And she actually swallowed my load instead of running to the bathroom to spit or throw up like she had admitted to. Plus she went back for more once she tasted my Cinnabon flavored mangert.

I watched as the war conflicted in her like she was trying to deny that she fucked and sucked her step brother that she had known for so many years. She had faced her failures and come out on the other side a possible better or more receptive partner.

But I'm just guessing at this point.

It could still be the war that I faced before I started fucking Kelly and actually enjoyed it.

Hell I'm still afraid of all the what if's that were playing in my head.

And it's not because of Kelly and her relation to me.

It is the usual what if's and pleases that run through my head constantly each time I'm about to have sex.

Please don't fire off too early.

Please don't bite down on my dick.

Please don't scrape your teeth on my precious member.

Please don't do horribly.

What if I fuck Kelly and we enter the taboo of falling in love. Or at least what if she falls in love with me.

What if our dynamic changes? Actually scratch that. Our dynamic has already changed.

And here's the big one: what if we can't come back from this?

1...345678