Step Sister Corruption 001-010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lovely installation when the house was being remodeled.

Granted only my room and Kel's room had the laundry chute. The joined bathroom on the second floor had a chute in it for the girls. And mom and dads master bathroom had a laundry chute connection.

All chutes led to the same location.....the laundry room in the basement on the other side of the entertainment room.

Dad wanted to install a sauna or something across from the entertainment room but mom won out getting a laundry room instead of it being in the garage where it was originally located.

So dad got his way with the addition for their studio which had a sauna and that worked out after a rough workout.

And mom got her way with the master bathroom. Well technically mom got her way with the master closet. Both got their shared idea on the master bathroom which was loads better than mine and Kel's shared bathroom.

I grabbed a towel, some new clean clothes mainly boxers basketball shorts and a geek shirt, and my toiletries which was my man soap that dad got me hooked on, man shampoo from the same company and my loofah.

I then trekked to the second floor where mom and dads room was going into their master bathroom.

They weren't home so I doubt they would actually mind.

God do I love my parents master bathroom. They really went all out when they did all the remodeling to the house like they did.

I distinctly remember during the remodel it constantly sucked.

One week we wouldn't have hot water because that was being replaced.

Another week we had to wear shoes because the carpet was being ripped up and changed to the bamboo wood flooring and heated tile on every room. The bathrooms got the heating tiles and the rest of the house had the bamboo wood flooring.

For two weeks we didn't have heating or cooling because they changed out the units for cooling/heating and re-doing the ducting.

Then came changing out the insulation and getting energy efficient windows and doors.

I looked back and lightly chuckled thinking we really gutted the place and pretty much rebuilt from the ground up almost.

I remember dad saying he got the place for a steal nearly pennies on the dollar for the land and the house.

During the remodel it definitely put a strain on ALL of our relationships to where mom and dad were going to couples counseling so their marriage wouldn't be ruined. But they survived. Kel and I, and the girls of course, actually went to therapy because of the remodel and the fact we were at each other's throats which in turn straining mom and dad.

But after everything was done we pretty much pulled together to become a family. We still jab at each other for things done during the remodel.

Like Kel in her infinite wisdom left a bra, which I bet no longer fits, in one of the walls when they replaced the insulation and redid the dry wall.

Or dad accidentally left a beer in the wall during the same time.

Or the girls spray painted their names before the bamboo flooring went in.

Or I carved my name in some of the boards during the attic changeover.

Or mom leaving a pair of panties in one of lights fixtures when the closet was remodeled.

I think all of us did something during the remodel so it felt like home at the time.

I laughed as I walked into mom and dads master bathroom. I flipped on the light and turned on the digital thermostat for the floor bringing it up to a nice 85% degrees. Not hot enough to cook my bare feet but enough to where it was noticeable and comfy.

I walked over to the massive shower that was completely open on the sides. On the wall to enter the shower I turned on the digital shower. Switched the power washer option activating the 20 shower head system. Put the power at medium so the water doesn't power wash off my skin. Changed the shower to half most half normal. Then brought up the temperate to a reasonable temperature after feeling the heat a couple of times.

Then I stepped in.

I was half way done with my wash mainly I just had done the soap. Still needed to do the shampoo. When I heard the bathroom door open and close.

I instinctively called out, "Who's there?"

I heard a female voice but with the water it was hard to make out let alone place. All I heard was "Just me."

I wanted to ask the stupid question of who it was but because of the water pressure I couldn't hear exactly.

Instead of asking the stupid question I poked my head out to look into the bathroom from the shower and saw Summer.

Should have figured.

I smiled at Summer, "Let me guess needed a shower?"

Summer laughed, "Yeah and you were right the room did smell like ass and sex after our orgasm high passed. Plus Kelly was a little irritated that you stole your parent's shower. So here I am. Mind if I join?"

I waved my hand telling her to come on in and stepped back into the pressure washer.

Summer stepped in finding water just right to her I guess because she didn't change the water temp to scolding like females are known to do.

I always had to be careful each time I used our shared shower because that was the temperature that Kel always had it at. A temperature that would cook a lobster.

That or Summer was being nice and not raising the temperature for me.

Summer came in for a kiss and I greatly accepted it.

We kissed and our tongues lashed at each vying for dominance.

I reached up and grabbed one of Summer's breasts.

My dick responded and started it's hard on process.

After a few moments of kissing Summer pulled away and put her hand on my chest, "We need to wait for round two. In the meantime I set out some more pills and frankly I'm starving."

I blinked and my dick brain screamed 'FUCKING TEASE!!!!' The only thing that came out of my mouth was, "Huh?"

Summer smiled, "I said we need to wait."

I blinked and said, "But I want you now and you said I could have anytime I wanted. Well I want you now."

Summer smiled, "And so do I but I just put something inside me so I can have ALL of you. But we have to wait for it to dissolve."

I blinked, "Wait what did you put in you?"

Summer smiled a evil smile and twisted her body side to side hypnotizing me with her breasts, "Just a pussy ball."

A what?

What the fuck is a pussy ball? I had never heard of that.

My mouth moved and I spoke, "What the fuck is a pussy ball?"

She laughed and after she stopped, "It's just a ball to help lower pregnancy chances and std chances. Among other things."

I blinked completely confused, "Why take something like that?"

She laughed and said, "Because I don't trust my IUD."

She cuddled into me, "Besides having sex bare feels so much better."

Well I did like having sex bare. It was infinitely more pleasurable than wearing a condom.

So that's a plus over my now ex fwb I always had to wear a condom with her.

I looked at her, "Ok how long will that take to dissolve?"

Summer shrugged, "About an hour."

I sighed, "Ok. And what about the pills?"

Summer frowned at me, "You know for a guy who won me over and was having fun with two girls less than an hour ago you ask a lot of questions."

I frowned, "Ok fine. Sorry. I'll take the pills."

Summer smiled, "That's the spirit. Trust me we'll be having fun after dinner. That reminds me. What are we having for dinner?"

I shrugged, "No idea. I can cook something or we can have something delivered?"

Summer cuddled up next to me, "How about after dinner we all figure it out."

I shrugged, "Fine with me."

Summer and I got done with our shower I took the pills Summer had laid out for me.

Then she convinced me to remain nude saying it'll help with the fun she had planned.

What happened earlier was indeed fun though I wasn't planning on fucking my step sister.

I shrugged and went with it.

We walked into the kitchen with Summer thinking that having a naked girl was making it hard to think straight. Most of my blood was in a different location.

Kel eventually came down from the girl's shared bathroom something about the bigger bathtub. Which was true.

Kel of course remained naked but had her pink vibrator sitting next to her cell phone on the counter.

I rose my eyebrow, "Aren't you supposed to have that in you currently?"

Summer answered for Kel, "She also has a ball in her."

I looked between the two and internally I was excited because that meant I could cum in them. I knew Kel had some type of pregnancy prevention like an IUD but I was unsure which. And thanks to the shower conversation I now knew Summer had an IUD.

So many possibilities ran through my head and none of them were clean.

By the time Kel got downstairs it was getting dark and was getting late to actually cook. So we decided on delivery though because of where we live we had to pay extra for where we live.

Naturally we called the only place we could agree on and the only place that delivered to where we were....Francesco's.

Francesco's was a nice restaurant that catered to those that wanted something healthy. More than 3/4 of Francesco's menu was healthy with options to be gluten free and vegan if needed. Along with meat substitutes if needed.

We placed our orders and was told because of the of our location we were told it'll be roughly an hour before it'll be at our house.

Which was fine.

So we had an hour to kill.

I looked over at Summer as did Kel, "So what should we do?"

Summer looked at us, "Why you looking at me?"

Kel spoke, "Your the one with all the plans."

Summer looked at us for a moment thinking before speaking, "Well I guess we have to kill time both for the balls and for the food."

Then something dawned on her and she had a shit eating grin. She walked up to Kel, grabbed her, and led her upstairs. The last thing she said as she was hauling Kel upstairs, "You're on your own Gabe until after dinner."

-------------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Chapter 09

-------------------------------------------

While the girls were gone I decided it was high time to break the news to my now ex friends with benefits fuck toy Jessica.

Jessica like all of us was 18 about to be 19 in a couple of weeks.

Jessica was a girl that all of us had grown up together and had known each other for years.

We tried the whole girlfriend boyfriend thing a couple of years back but quickly called it off after a couple of months due to weirdness. And pretty much stopped talking to each other other than the occasional hello in shared classes and in the hallways.

Then about 7 or 8 months back we rekindled our friendship....somewhat and became more fuck buddies than friends with benefits.

Sure we would do the occasional hangout or go do things together like normal friends would but in the end we would tear each other's clothes off and fuck. Sometimes multiple times until one of us is too exhausted to continue.

Sometimes she'd leave my place with shaky legs and her panties in her purse or bag. Sometimes I'd leave her place a quart low and thirsty.

We've been known to tease each other in public.

She was the one who brought out my love for small girls....and a few other loves.

So I wasn't surprised when she had invited me to her planned birthday party with her family and mini vacation just me and her before we started college.

I was actually looking forward to the mini vacation because her parents actually agreed to sending us to Lake Powell. They forked over money to rent a lake boat with all the amenities.

The only thing I had to do was pay for my own plane ticket.

Jessica promised it would be non stop fun.

We already had every thing planned out. We'd do the dinner birthday thing with her parents, family, and a small group of friends. Then the next morning we'd jump on a plane over to Lake Powell and spend roughly 8 days there. Then come home and a couple days later start our college life.

Jessica said she already had fun things planned. But knowing her it was fuck here, fuck there, fuck wherever we could.

And honestly I was looking forward to it because that was going to happen in less than 13 days. But now with my agreement with Summer I was going to have to cancel everything.

I pulled up Jessica's contact and was about to text her the bad news.

But for some reason my fingers froze.

Something inside me whispered, "Why not keep everything?"

I thought about my agreement with Summer.

Then whatever was inside me whispered, "She never said drop your current toy."

I thought about Summer thinking she would be pissed if I had her and another girl.

If it's one thing I learned from Kel was that girl's are overly jealous easily. And I doubt Summer was no different. And I doubt Jessica would be too pleased to hear I now have another pussy to fuck.

Whatever was inside me whispered, "Don't drop your toy. Keep your toys."

I looked around thinking my devil was on my shoulder but found nothing.

I sat there really thinking my options.

Should I really keep Jessica?

She was fun and constantly fun.

Then there was Summer who in the last 12 hours had been non stop fun. Granted I wasn't expecting to deep dick my step sister but I did have fun.

I made my decision and put my phone away. Whatever happens next is because I didn't do this now.

I must have been staring at my phone for a long time doing absolutely nothing because I was startled when the bell rang.

I looked around realizing I was still alone so Summer and Kel didn't see me staring into space like an idiot.

I was about to answer the door but realized I was stark naked. Really don't feel showing whoever is at the door my twig and berries.

I yelled at the door, "Be right there!" as I frantically looked for something to put on.

I quickly found the only thing that would suffice.....my moms frilly apron.

I put it on which looked whoreish to me but it covered Tom and the boys......barely. I was just thankful that the material wasn't see thru.

I walked up to the door feeling like a fool. I just hoped the person was on the other side was a guy and not a girl.

At least if it was a guy I could simply say 'Don't ask' and they would probably understand.....I hoped.

If it was a girl then it would be all kinds of embarrassing.

Either way I'm going to be embarrassed.

I opened the door and was thankful that it was a guy. A guy I knew.

At the door was Geri, or Reginald Phillips, a kid I had grown up and always thought he was known in most circles as a nice guy with an overly enthusiasm to be well liked by everyone. Voted most likely to succeed in class.

Other than that I thought he was a likable person but never really hung around him much to think of him more than that. He was in my mind overall normal.

For all I knew was he was probably cool as hell but never really took the time to find out. That and I never picked on him like the other students during high school because how he spelled his name should be on a girl not a dude.

God forbid you called him Reginald. That always pissed him off but for some reason having a girl's name didn't phase him. Which I always thought was weird but respected that he was content with spelling his name like a girl and it didn't phase him when people tried to make fun of it.

Me personally I would have gone with Reggie which is common or spelled it correctly being Jerry.

Nope he defied that and spelled it Geri.

Just weird.

Geri took one look at me seeing me in the frilly apron and didn't bat an eye. He just said, "Sup Gabe."

He poked his head in looking around, "Your sister here?"

Oh yeah I forgot. Geri had the hots for Kelly. Like almost stalker-ish levels of attraction to Kelly.

Kelly more than once turned his ass down on every advance he tried.

He joined the same gym as her until she changed to Pinkie's gym which was a gym for girl's only.

Every party Kelly went to Geri was there.

Kelly more than once complained about him.

So naturally I should protect Kelly though I thought Geri was a nice enough kid.

I spoke, "She's at the gym with one of her friend's."

He straightened back up, "Yeah I was there when she caught dipshit in bed with a different girl. I tried to console her but she wasn't having anything to do with me or any guy. She pretty much high tailed it crying when she found him."

I nodded, "Yeah she kind of hinted at it hence why she's at the gym."

Geri nodded, "Cool cool." He held out the bag of food, "That'll be 87.34 please."

I blinked but sighed. I held up my phone, "Can I pay electronically?"

Geri nodded holding up his phone and punched into his.

Soon a pop-up come on my phone telling me I had to pay via CuisineDelivery for one Francesco's of a tune of $87.34.

I blinked, "How'd?"

Geri smiled, "It's the service we use once you ordered we put it into this app along with your contact info. We accept electronic, cash, credit and debit but electronic is easier."

I nodded never really hearing about CuisineDelivery before but whatever.

I pushed accept seeing how my card was saved in my phone. Thank you so much internet sponsors for giving me a living.

Then it asked if I'd like to give a tip to Geri Phillips. I sighed and punched in $25. I mean he did drive all this way.

Geri looked down at his phone seeing the payment and said, "Thanks."

Then Geri looked up at me and leaned in, "Next time use the strap of your apron to help tie down your standing fellow better FYI."

I looked down seeing my dick was standing at full attention pitching a tent and a small wet spot was beginning to form.

Fuck!!!!

Looks like whatever Summer had me take had kicked in.

And my balls were back to being heavy. Thank you fucking Gushers and Muschi for creating a devil product.

Geri just calmly strolled off to his car and said, "Tell Kelly I said hi!"

He got in and drove off like a bat out of hell which was funny to me to watch because he was driving a Prius.

After I watched him drive off I pretty much sighed and closed the door.

I put the food down and yelled up, "Foods here!!!"

I heard quick pitter-patter faintly coming from upstairs and quickly get louder as the girls traveled down the stairs until they were in sight.

Kelly was semi running holding her breasts in place with one hand while Summer was behind her trailing doing a fast walk letting her girl's bounce as she approached.

Kelly ran up first and snatched the food as I was laying it out quickly finding her dinner, some turkey cabbage roll that I had no idea about.

Summer quickly found her soup. I think she said it was tofu something or another.

I found my smoked salmon with roasted portobello mushrooms with a small salad lathered in coconut oil.

We didn't bother transferring the food from their containers to actual plates.

We just sat in complete quiet eating at the kitchen island sitting on open bar stools instead of at the dining table.

I got about half my meal in my stomach when Summer went from devouring her soup to lightly sipping her soup after most of the big bits were gone and started to lightly trailing her nails along my dick.

FUCKING TEASING BITCH!!!!!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to eat when someone is playing with your dick?

Summer smiled at me, "What's wrong Gabe?"

I looked at her with a serious look, "You know what's wrong."

I stepped up from my bar stool and walked behind Summer. I grabbed her hips forcing she ass off the bar stool until my opening was free.

I guided my dick towards Summer's opening. I spoke, "How would like it if I teased you while you ate?"

Summer purred, "I'd fucking love it if I weren't eating hot soup."

I heard her moan as I slowly slid my dick inside her and I whispered in her ear, "We wouldn't want you to spill your hot soup over your precious naked body now would we?"

1...345678