Step Sister Corruption 011-020

Story Info
Gabe and Summer expand their relationship.
20.5k words
4.66
9.2k
21
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Sister Corruption Part 11

---------------------------------------

Kel got to the foot of the bed and kneeled down. Summer kneeled down next to her and started her coaching, "Remember what I told you. Give equal attention to his equipment and don't be afraid to play with his balls. Guys love that."

Kel nodded.

I had to actually move down from the bed because I was fully laying on the bed.

As soon as my dick was within gulping range did Kel attack.

Kel grabbed ahold of dick and squeezed it like a vice. Girl doesn't know her own strength.

I winced.

Summer quickly corrected her, "Gentle it's not a tube of toothpaste you're trying to get to."

Kel blushed and said, "Sorry Gabe."

She released her strong grip until she loosely held my dick in her hand.

Summer cooed, "That's good."

Kel went in and lightly kissed the tip of my dick. Then she wrapped her tongue around the head of my dick slowly retracting her tongue back into her mouth.

That's a new thing no girl has done to me. I instantly groaned in pleasure.

Kel then started kissing and lightly sucking my shaft as she went down.

Summer's tutelage was coming in handy.

Kel did mess a couple of times as she scraped her teeth on my shaft causing me to flinch.

Summer recognized that and said, "Remember Kelly teeth shouldn't be used or if you do it has to be very light. Would you want a guy to scrape his teeth on your clit?"

I watched Kel detach and look at Summer shaking her head no vigorously. Summer smiled, "It's the same with their dick."

Kel sighed and went back to kissing my shaft.

Eventually she got down to my twins. She palmed my baby making manufacturing devices and lightly kissed each circular object.

Summer cooed, "Good. Good. Remember don't be afraid to put them in your mouth. You might enjoy the taste."

Kel looked at Summer skeptically like Summer was crazy for enjoying on sucking on a guy's nut sack.

Kel leaned back in and lightly licked my nuts as if gauging whether her friend is right or not.

Then she really licked my sack shooting multiple pleasures to my brain causing me to groan.

Kel lightly smacked her lips as if gauging whether the taste was pleasurable to her or not.

Kel let go of my nuts and kissed the bottom of my shaft. Guess that answered the question. Kel wasn't a fan of nut sucking like Summer.

Summer got up from kneeling next to Kel. She walked over to me and sat on the bed above me.

She leaned down and kissed me. Summer broke the kiss and whispered near my ear, "How is she doing?"

I looked up at her and was about to answer but instead groaned in pleasure as I felt Kel swallow my dick in one move going all the way to the root.

Summer laughed as she got her answer but whispered in my ear, "This is so hot right now."

She grabbed my nipple and pinched it cause a new level pleasure I didn't know I had. She whispered in my ear, "You better have enough energy for me later because this is making me ungodly horny and wet."

I smiled up at her and nodded before my eyes rolled into the back of my head from pleasure.

I felt Kel wrap her lips around my dick and using her tongue she snaked it around my dick slightly. Using both her tongue and lip muscles she lifted her head as she tried milking my dick using only her tongue and lips as her mouth kept my dick both warm and wet.

Soon Kel's head was bobbing up and down going from base to tip her tongue circling my dick each repetition almost feeling like a tornado on my dick.

My eyes rolled so hard from pleasure I swear I was actually looking at my brain and watching the pretty lights of pleasure light up my brain.

Then Kel did one final SLURP as she sucked up all her saliva off my dick as she pulled her mouth completely off my dick.

With one final kiss to the tip of my dick as she used her hand thumb firmly pressed down on the button of my shaft she brought it up milking my dick of any fluid trapped in there she lightly flicked her tongue across my head licking up any and all fluid that she just milked.

I groaned but happy I didn't cum from that little display.

Kel looked up not paying attention to me and spoke to Summer, "How was that?"

Summer looked down at me panting and smiled. She looked back at Kel, "So far so good. But you need to keep going."

Kel blinked and said, "But why?"

Summer smiled, "Because you need to get used to blowing guys honey. It's not enough you can swallow a banana whole. You need to get used to the tasking so when you do get a guy he'll love not only you but what you can do. So back you go."

Kel lightly rubbed her jaw but she went back to work by opening her mouth and swallowing my dick whole.

My eyes fluttered as I felt my dick go back into Kel's warm wet mouth.

I felt her wrap her lips and strengthen as her lips became a vacuum seal on my dick. Then her head started bobbing traveling up and down my shaft again.

Summer started to coach Kel, "If her jaw starts to hurt just simply switch from using your mouth entirely to your hand jerking him off while your mouth stays on his dick. You can also mix the two movements if that helps too."

Kel took that information and started using her hand working the bottom half of my dick massaging the shaft while her mouth and tongue worked the upper half.

She would stop and kiss the head and sides of my dick while using her hand to fully massage my shaft never touching the tip.

Then she'd go back to working the full length with mouth.

All the switching was just bringing me closer and closer to firing.

Normally when a girl gives me a beege I like to think during that time that I have a fair bit of stamina. I'm not a two pump chump.

On average most of the girl's that have given me a blowjob most haven't been able to fully take me Thanks in partly to my fascination with small girls. And for the most those that can't take me fully I've been able to last what feels like forever until I'm actually fucking them. Then I'm your average joe lasting 'x' amount of time.

Then the few girls like Jessica, Summer and now Kelly who can actually fully take me I feel like the dynamic has changed and my stamina drastically declines.

Especially when Summer took my nuts in her mouth my stamina just plummeted.

Now with Kelly's current technique my stamina was just taken away piece by piece as she introduced a new technique or in the combined many techniques into one.

When Kelly added massaging my balls while her other hand was massaging my bottom shaft and her mouth was bobbing the upper. I was ready to fire.

My back arched, I started grunting, my eyes rolled again into the back of my head. My toes curled. My balls felt like they were bouncing in Kelly's hand as they unloaded rope after rope.

Kel's hand disappeared as she simultaneously deep throated me letting my dick pump my load down her throat.

Kelly opened her mouth while still letting her lips wrap firmly would my base letting my dick bounce and twitch as each release of cum passed through my dick went down her throat without touching her mouth.

Each pass made me grunt louder and louder until my voice felt completely horse.

Finally the last remnants of my orgasm passed and my load firing became less and less until it was gone.

Kel felt the last of it. Still keeping her lips wrapped would my dick she used her lip muscles to suction and lifted her head causing me to twitch now that my dick was completely sensitive.

Once her lips freed enough of my dick she wrapped her hand and pressed her thumb against the bottom side of my shaft and continued to milk my dick as her head lifted.

When her lips hit my tip she kept her head in place and used her hand to continue milking my dick releasing the last remnants of my seed out and onto her tongue.

This caused me to twitch and groan while trying to get away from the new cum vacuum otherwise known as Kelly.

Once she was satisfied that she had gotten everything out of my dick did she release my precious sensitive appendage to the world letting my boy lightly slap down against my stomach as he began his shrinking process.

I looked up at Kelly as she showed me the last remnants of my protein rich spunk laying on her tongue. Once she knew I was looking at her she closed her mouth made a show of swallowing and opening her mouth that she has performed a magic trick special only for me.

Then she smiled and looked up at Summer.

Summer lightly clapped, "Bravo! How was it?"

Kel smiled lightly blushing and said, "Exhilarating."

I laid my head back panting as the girl's talked.

My sister had just completed Summer's lesson on blowjob and now had been converted into a specialized protein swallower.

Now with that lesson completed. I wondered what Summer's next lesson planned for Kelly was and if she will pass that as well.

My only question is....will I survive these two?

-----------------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 12 - Day 1 Complete

----------------------------------------------

I got up feeling completely utterly dehydrated feeling I was covered in sweat not really caring what the girl's were talking about.

I was about to walk out of Kelly's room when Summer spoke, "Where you going Gabe?"

I just grunted, "Water." And left.

I heard both girl's call down, "Bring us some too." Before they were back to talking to themselves. Mainly about the thrill Kelly got from giving me a blowjob and how different it was having someone coach her.

I walked each stair thinking I was going to faint in so many hours I had orgasmed roughly 3 times and I was more or less drained.

Granted give me about 10-30 minutes and the supplement coursing through my blood stream will put me back to square one.

Oh yeah and Summer had me double up on more. So I felt like I was drunk but completely and utterly wired.

Is this how people feel when they drink alcohol and mix energy drinks with it?

Being 19 years old and rarely went to a party much less drank alcohol I was just guessing the combination was about where I was feeling at the moment.

Between two sex crazed teens one being a cumivore the other turning into a cumivore I had my work cut out for me.

Honestly I was ready to go to bed and let the girl's do whatever to my dick as they damn well please. I had enough supplements coursing through me my dick was going to get hard anyways and being a horny teenager just made it faster.

God did going to sleep sound like a fucking fantastic idea.

I'm pretty sure between all the sex I had today between eating out Summer, having my dick sucked twice, and fucking both Kel and Summer I probably burned the calories I took in today yesterday and probably the day before combined.

Probably another reason I was exhausted my energy reserves from food was completely tapped.

I quickly ate the last of my dinner.....and Kelly's......and the last of Summer's soup hoping the food intake will give me some much needed energy.

Then I filled up a glass of water completely downing it and refilling 2 more times before I felt some hydrated again. After the 3 glasses of water I stood there belching from all the air I gulped down with the water.

Eventually I got back upstairs to the girl's caring water for everyone including myself. I just hope all the food I just ate gives me much needed energy.

Upon my return Kelly quickly snatched the water from my hand quickly downing it.

I looked at her confused. Kelly gasped after letting all the water roll down her throat without gulping, "Sorry I was thirsty. You'd be surprised how thirsty squirting makes you."

I blinked at Kel as she saw my obvious shock and said, "Now that you know you should know it also makes me extremely thirsty.......and a little out of whack."

Kel continued to see my shock and said, "What?!? It's true."

Summer just laughed and I looked at her as she continued to laugh. I just looked at Kel and said, "Just wasn't expecting to admittance is all."

Kel laughed, "If you only knew what I go through when I squirt you'd understand." She quickly poked me, "And no it's not the same as when you guy's cum. It's completely different."

I held up my hands placating that I didn't even think of that though it was on my mind and laughed, "Didn't say anything Kel."

She squinted at me though I could tell she was slightly embarrassed and said, "Uh huh That's what I thought."

She looked over at Summer, "So have I passed your test on blowjobs?"

Summer smiled but nodded.

Kel folded her arms under her large breasts, "So what's next?"

Summer shrugged, "Well we can call it a night or you can fuck Gabe again" she quickly added, "doggy style or cowboy your choice."

Kel blushed and said, "I don't see why I need to fuck again I thought I did fine last time as Gabe fucked me doggy."

Summer laughed, "Bitch you only lasted a few pumps before you orgasmed into unconsciousness."

Kel huffed, "Well if someone didn't tease me for so long making me orgasm 6 times before Gabe even put his dick in me I could have lasted longer."

Summer started laughing even harder. Eventually she got her laughter under control, "Ok I'll give you that. But you can still choose."

Kel blushed but spoke, "Well I'm really really horny but I feel like my pussy has been rubbed and abused too much today. And I'm completely exhausted if I were to have sex I'm afraid I might pass out after my first orgasm. Can we do this tomorrow?"

Summer shrugged, "Fine with me. I have plans with Gabe."

I looked over at Summer thinking cool I'm going to have sex again but I was in the same boat as Kel. I was exhausted from all this sex.

You'd think I'd be over joyed to have so much sex in so many hours but I was pooped and I'm fairly certain my dick was a purple headed yogurt slinger at the moment.

Summer got up and snapped her fingers, "Don't forget we're going out tomorrow."

Kel nodded, "I hadn't forgotten."

I heard Kel mutter, "Still can't believe you talked me into it though."

Kel looked around at her mess and spoke, "Could either of you help me clean up."

Summer turned before leaving looking at the mess, "Why were going to just have it out again?"

Kel blushed but looked at me, "Gabe can you help just in case the rents come home in the morning as a surprise." She looked at Summer, "Or if they come home while we're out."

Both of us sighed and started cleaning up the mess that Summer and Kel created.

I actually learned all of Kel's hiding spots.

I made a mental note to call the contractor that did Kel's room and see if he could do the same to my room but I doubt I'd need it. I doubt I'll ever have as big of a collection as Kel has though it might be in best interest just in case.

We eventually cleaned up everything and helped put everything in their hidey hole. I will admit Kel was efficient in putting away all her toys and items that were laid out.

Within no time Kel's room was back to being clean and proper like it had always been.

Kel leaned in and actually kissed me good night on the cheek before blushing realizing what she had just done. She turned beat red and muttered, "Sorry." And shut the door.

I blinked at Summer who watched the whole thing happen. All she did was shrug and cuddle into me as she said, "Come on put me to bed correctly."

I smiled thinking adding Summer as my new friends with benefits might be the best thing for me........or the worst.

Only time will tell.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 13 - Day 2 The teaching continues

--------------------------------------

I would like to say my sleep was amazing but it was a combination of fucking and sleeping.

The supplements that Summer had me take kept kicking in. I woke up twice with a raging hard on and extremely horny.

I'd coax Summer who was sleeping next to me into sex by playing with her each time finding her wet and receptive to more sex.

The first time I folded her by putting her ankles next to her ears and pounded her into oblivion until I cummed in her.

Then we went back to sleep.

Then I had another raging boner.

Summer just opened herself on her side and was like, "Just go!"

I fucked her while we laid on our sides but she quickly was into it after the first few pumps.

Then the rest of the night was pretty uneventful. We actually slept.

You would think after all the sex yesterday and the two times in the middle of the night I wouldn't be plagued with morning wood syndrome. Nope I woke up to morning wood.

I smacked Summer's sleeping form with my morning wood on her ass.

Summer stirred and groaned, "Jesus again?"

I laughed, "Hey you created this."

Summer groaned, "Just go take a cold shower and let me sleep a little bit longer."

I sighed and followed Summer's instructions but took a warm shower and simply masturbated because my nuts hurt if I didn't do something about my hard on.

Or at least I tried to masturbate.

I was greeted by a female form in my steam filled in my vision.

At first I thought it was Summer reconsidering her earlier thought finding she was horny as well.

I opened the door to see past the steam and was greeted to Kelly standing in front of me.

I blinked as I looked at Kelly, "What are you doing?"

Kelly smiled, "Hoping to join you in the shower."

If what happened yesterday never happened then what I did would also never happened.....I stepped aside.

Kel smiled and walked into the shower.

She looked down at my hard on and smiled more but spoke, "I'm surprised you didn't use that on Summer."

I smirked but said, "I tried but after last night she wanted more sleep."

Kel wiggled her ass against me, "Her loss."

With that Kel grabbed my dick from between her legs and guided my dick towards her opening and leaned back.

I was surprised that Kelly openly grabbed me and put my special orgasm tool in her.

I guess her walls were shattered yesterday and she looked at me differently.

Once I was inside her Kel braced her hands against the wall.

I in turn against everything had to scrunch down so my dick could access her special place. Kel as well raised herself as much as she could without falling.

I grabbed her hips and lifted so was upright. Kel in turn wrapped her legs behind me and walked her hands up against the wall.

The moment we were in a comfortable position is when I started gyrating my hips back and forth.

Kel was receptive to being lifted with a, "Oh fuck!!!" as she felt her new favorite toy going in and out of her.

After a few good deep thrusts did Kel start shaking and her legs were twitching hard against my hips.

A few thrusts later Kel started begging me to take it out.

Nope.

I kept going and the frequency of Kel begging increased.

I was no match for Kel's leg muscles she clamped on me locking me in place as she squirted and orgasmed on me. All while her body shook as her orgasm rocked her body.

The only thing I could do was hold her so she didn't crash down to the floor.

And doing that in the shower was rather difficult.

Though with the water made the whole experience more pleasurable than I expected.

Finally Kel's orgasm subsided.

I needed a different position. But in the shower my positions were very limited.

Sure someone could argue that you're brave any position is available in the shower.

My counter argument is sure if don't mind having a high risk of eating shit and an equal high risk of hurting oneself or breaking something.

I set down Kel she looked at me kind of confused that I didn't want to continue but when I turned her around picked her up. I folded her in half or she got the idea I had and put her ankles on my shoulder's and wrapped her arms around my neck.

The only thing I held was her ass in my hands. I used my free hand and guided my dick into Kel's special opening.