Step Sister Corruption 011-020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I felt her opening I lowered her down.

Kel groaned and started lightly shaking as she felt each inch slowly pass into her canal.

I lifted and let her fall down hard onto my dick in which I received a Yelp from Kel.

I continued lifting and letting her fall hard onto my dick letting gravity do all the work of driving my favorite appendage into Kel's delectable wet slash.

Kel started shaking more and more with each slap down onto her new pleasure toy.

It wasn't long before Kel was begging me to pull out.

Nope.

I kept lifting and letting go.

We quickly found our stride.

Kel's pussy started vibrating and convulsing on my dick s as each orgasm washed, get it washed on where we were, through her body.

Eventually her squirting orgasm slammed through her body and I felt multitudes of sensations inside Kel.

I ignored them I kept pounded.....I was close.

Kel felt my dick become more solid.

Her eyes got wide as to what was about to happen.

We both looked at each other as time stood still.

Kel was at war. She had already broken the supposed cardinal rule.....Thou shall not fuck thy step sibling.

Now the new rule we were about to break.....thou shall not cum inside thy step sibling.

She was about to accept that she was about to be seeded by her step brother.

I didn't have a choice.

Actually that's a lie. I have a choice. And that choice is stop or pull out.

But in this position it was difficult to undo what was about to happen.

I felt my ball sack tighten as my balls began to bounce as they were ready to fire their stored up fluid.

My dick hardened as my veins popped out.

The war inside Kel was over as she moaned, "Fill me up!!!"

I couldn't hold out any longer as my orgasm slammed into my body.

I watched Kel's eyes widen more as she felt the first splash of hot spunk inside her causing her eyes to roll in the back of head before my eyes rolled as each of our orgasms rocked our bodies.

The last thing I heard before my body went rigid was Kel groaning a Yes that was lodged and stuck in her throat as her body convulsed.

---------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 14 - Day 2 Decisions

---------------------

I left the shower leaving the convulsing Kel in the shower with my special fluid leaking out of my step sister.

I still can't believe in less than 24 hrs I had gone from concerned about my step sister's guy problem to finding out her exact problem to helping in training her through Summer's unique training sessions. Then helping her realize that hiding her special ability is what was holding her back. Then I fucking my step sister to just now cumming inside my step sister and in doing so probably birthed a converted cumivore.

If someone told me the path I just took I would have called them crazy.....and possibly caused them bodily harm.

Now I, and Kel as well, had broken so many taboos it isn't funny.

I walked into my room to find the snoring Summer. Guess I fucked her stupid last night that she needed the extra sleep to recover.

I smiled and thought that was her own fault for making me take so many supplements.

I looked down at my dick feeling the majority of the supplements were on their tail end.

I decided that possibly continuing to take more supplements might actually damage me........or it could help with both these girl's sexual appetites.

My choice was made.

I laid out all the supplements and took each in succession.

I put on a resemblance of clothing just in case we were rudely interrupted by someone.

I knew my parents might come home tomorrow. The day after at the latest.

But it was one thing I knew for certain. My step father hated being on travel for any longer than needed. Though if it was a vacation that he was looking forward to he would try to extend it as long as possible.

Both mom and dad were out on a much needed vacation but said they had actually work to do while out. So it was no telling when exactly they would come home.

Then there was our little sister's out at summer camp. They are supposed to come home just before I leave on my trip with Jessica.

Jessica.....I need to do something about her.

And I need to know with Summer where exactly I stood with her.

Should I make the sensible choice and drop Jessica so I don't fear the wrath from Summer? Do I tell Summer about my plans in a couple of weeks and just not tell her about Jessica? Or should I tell her about Jessica and my plans?

On the flip side of the coin. Should I tell Jessica that I've added a fwb? Should I just bite the bullet and drop everything to avoid any grief?

No matter how I looked at it my only answer was 'I'm FUCKED!' I should have told Summer I already have a fwb and didn't want to add her as a fwb keeping her as a friend.

But my dumb ass not only convinced Summer to be a fwb but I auditioned for the position and fucked her.

If I really didn't want any of this I shouldn't have done any of it.

But would I still have gotten the help I needed to fix Kelly?

There was too many 'if's' on the table.

I needed to clear the air. I needed to be safe.

I needed to put on my man pants and just bite the bullet.

I pulled out my phone with my decision made.

I pulled up Jessica's contact info and began a text.

Me: hey Jess what's up

I waited and waited until my phone told me that Jessica read my text. Then the bubbles came up telling me she was replying.

Jessica: Gabe I'm so glad you texted

Me: you busy?

Jessica: I just got back from shopping. I picked up some outfits for our trip and I need a guys opinion.

Me: I'm glad you brought up the trip.

Then my fingers added

Outfits? What outfits?

Jessica: yeah I bought some outfits. I was going to surprise you on our vacation but they're so cute that I could really use a guy's opinion.

Me: ok.....so you want me to come over and you give me a proper fashion show?

Jessica: if I wasn't about to go to work. Tell you what if you're not busy I'll try to sneak off and wear each outfit during my breaks and send you photos. You can tell me if you like or not.

Me: ok how about a mini preview?

Jessica: fuck! If you weren't you but I'm too excited that I want to show them off. Ok one quick change. Hold on.

I waited a few minutes and got my first photo.

It was Jessica's small frame with a mini bikini that barely hid crap on Jessica's frame.

Jessica, one many reasons why I enjoy small girls, stands roughly 4'11". Weighed about 93lbs soaking wet give or take a pound but definitely under 100lbs. Has a petite body nearly rail thin. Small ample butt. Big tits on her small frame instead of being aa or a cup breasts. Green eyes. And short brown hair.

Oh yeah another reason she's kind of my weakness at the moment. She's fun. She's a closet freak, though currently I think Kelly holds that title now that I know. And the big thing.....she's fucking flexible as hell.

The fabric barely hid her erect nipples on her big B cup tits. Nor did it hide her nipple piercings. Another reason I enjoyed Jessica her piercings made her nipples constantly hard.

And it barely covered her pussy lips but didn't cover her small trimmed bush that she had as a landing strip.

The other picture was the same thing but her back side with said mini bikini. It was as if a single thread held everything together.

Looking at the picture I had an instant semi.

I growled looking at the photo and said out loud, "Well fuck!"

See her photo just made my decision harder and now I was conflicted.

Could I really go through with juggling both girls. Or if you add Kelly I was trying to juggle 3 girls.

I knew then my earlier idea of I was Fucked was a complete and utter understatement.

No matter which choice I made I was fucking screwed.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 15 - Confrontation

--------------------------------------

I heard a female voice speak, "I see you fucked Kelly stupid in the shower."

I looked back to see Summer walking down the stairs completely nude. I quickly locked my phone and set it down behind me.

I smiled and laughed, "Yeah it was kind of unexpected."

Summer laughed, "I would ask how was she but she's still twitching in the shower and you're cum is still leaking out of her."

Then she added, "Lucky bitch."

I laughed, "Hey I tried to wake you up but you told me to take care of it myself."

She sighed, "True but you fucked me good last night and I needed the rest."

I shrugged, "Your the one who made me take so many supplements."

Summer smirked and said, "Yeah I kind of did didn't I."

I pointed to my tent and she looked slightly smiling at my wood. She spoke, "Is that still from yesterday?"

I shook my head, "Na I took some more after my shower. Got to keep up my energy with you two. Besides I don't know what lessons you have planned for Kel today and I want to be ready."

Summer pinched the bridge of her nose, "Good god you took more!!l". She sighed, "Oh well it's for the best."

Summer walked up to me and put her finger on the tip of my bulging tent.

She smiled up at me as she pulled at my elastic band on my shorts and boxers before slinking her hand into my shorts to lightly grasp my dick.

Summer began to lightly stroke my dick when we heard someone coming down the stairs.

Logic indicated the only person it could be was Kelly.

We looked over to the rubber legged Kelly who was gingerly walking down the stairs using the rails as support.

Kel looked at us and smiled her usual smile.

Guess all the teasing and fucking fucked the bitch out of her. Now she was glowing and completely in euphoria being giddy.

That was something I hadn't seen in forever.

Usually with her beau's she was only semi perky and semi content.

Now with my knowledge I knew that she would never be happy until she fully opens herself to her next beau.

Summer looked at the wobbly Kelly and laughed saying, "Girl you look like you were fucked hard and put away wet."

Kel smiled at Summer and spoke, "You're right. I was." She looked at me trying to give me a glare but her smile never faltered, "And thanks for leaving me in the shower I could have drowned."

I laughed but said, "Please I made sure the water hit only your body not your face so you drowning was low."

Kel finally got her legs semi under her as she let go of the rails and started walking towards us but she was very slow about it.

Summer the entire time was lightly stroking my dick in my shorts.

Kelly walked up seeming unfazed that Summer was jacking me off and walked into the kitchen. Kelly retrieved the orange juice out of the refrigerator and proceeded to drink straight from the carton.

Another one Kelly many flaws.

I just hoped that Kelly left enough in the carton for me to get a glass but knowing her that was probably out of the question.

Suddenly the grip on my dick became firm but not too strong.

I winced and looked at Summer who's face changed from being playful to straight devoid of emotion.

Summer spoke calmly, "Who's Jessica?"

I quickly looked at my upright phone to see she had text me again.

Fuck!!! I knew I should have turned my phone upside down.

Before I could say anything Kelly belched and said, "Jessica Haines?"

I looked at Kel and nodded lightly chuckling.

Summer spoke again, "Jessica Haines?"

Kel leaned over not really noticing Summer's change in demeanor but I was because her grip was slowly getting tighter.

Kel thought about it for a moment, "Say Gabe isn't she your ex?"

I nodded trying not to dig my hole too soon.

Summer's grip lightly loosened but still stayed firm, "And why is your ex texting you Gabe?"

I tried to lie, "She was just checking to see if I was coming to her birthday party next week."

Kel spoke, "I didn't know you were back to talking to her Gabe?"

I coughed trying to loosen the tension and hopefully Summer's grip on my dick, "Yeah we kind of rekindled our friendship. That's all."

Summer spoke, "That's all?"

Looks like I was going to have to cancel my plans with Jessica now that I knew Summer actually showed jealousy.

Was this actually jealousy?

It had to be with her change in demeanor and change in fucking grip.

I nodded.

Kel spoke again, "Say Gabe aren't you going out of town like the day after?"

There's the grip again.

I'm pretty sure my dick was now turning purple.

Summer just smiled hiding her reaction from Kel, "Oh is that so? Where are you going the day after Jessica's birthday?"

I coughed trying to hide from Kel that Summer was now digging her nails into my dick.

I silently prayed that she wasn't drawing blood.

I spoke, "Yeah it sounds suspicious but I had plans already with some friends way before Jessica invited me to her birthday."

Summer loosened her grip and retracted her nails from my dick.

Summer smiled at Kel, "Hey I'm in the mood to hit the gym. Why don't we go to the gym together and run that errand we talked about?"

Kel frowned, "You still really want me to go through with that?"

Summer smiled, "Of course girl. Why don't you go get ready real quick?"

Kel shrugged, "Ok."

Kel walked away and I could see the confusion in her face but still did as her friend asked. Kel made her way to the stairs and said, "Oh stairs my old enemy."

Kel took a ginger step up and said, "Ow!" Took another step, "Ow!"

Summer called out to Kel, "You ok over there old lady?"

Kel looked at Summer, "Fuck off my legs are just sore from yesterday and all the sex."

Summer actually laughed.

Then we heard Kel say, "Fuck it." And lightly jog up the stairs with a resounding, "Ow ow bitch fuck." Until she disappeared upstairs.

Summer released her grip and pulled her hand out of my shorts. She folded her arms under her breasts and said, "Spill it!"

I looked at Summer trying to act coy, "Spill what?"

Summer squinted at me, "Jessica. What is she to you?"

I ran my hand through my relatively short hair and sighed, "Kel is right me and Jessica used to date."

Summer nodded, "I remember that and remember that you two didn't last long."

I nodded, "Yeah back then it was weird but recently me and her started talking and hanging out as friends again acting like it never happened."

Summer spoke, "Then let me guess you started fucking?"

I sighed, "Off and on yes."

Summer looked at me with a straight face and said, "So what you two dating?"

I shook my head, "No we both agreed that what we're doing is just a casual fling."

Summer sighed, "So what you're telling me is she's another friend's with benefits like what you talked me into?"

I looked down realizing that yes that is exactly what I had done. I spoke softly, "Yes" as a tear escaped my eye.

Summer put her hands on my chin and rose my face so that I could meet her eyes, "Are you afraid of commitment. Is that why?"

I shrugged.

Summer looked at me, "Do you actually care enough about me that you would have told me?"

Another tear escaped my eye but I nodded.

She looked at me, "You do realize your in trouble with me right?"

I nodded.

She softened her face, "Hey hey dry your eyes. We're not done and I did promise you I'd help with Kelly but after that's done we'll revisit our agreement. Ok?"

I nodded.

Summer sighed, "Well I guess I should go get ready and while I'm gone I'm going to think about us."

I wanted to ask her if we were still friends and still friends with benefits. But she was right I fucked up.

And honestly I don't know how to fix it.

I could call Jessica tell her to find someone else for her party and holiday though I'd be lying to myself I was looking forward to it.

I should have just done the right thing and cancelled everything just to appease my new fwb.

What is a guy to do?

The girls came down in their workout gear.

I swear I think Kelly was a wizard or something along those lines because her sports bra somehow hid exactly how large her fucking tits were. Somehow the material changed the fact that Kelly's massive breasts that were on her small muscular frame go from DDD/E to a large D. That combined with her sports to somehow made them appear smaller.

I wonder if having them smashed that tightly against her frame made it hard to breathe.

That's just the top.

Her leggings somehow also made her ass look fuller and ample.

But I see why guys love seeing girls in leggings it left nothing to the imagination. But the sports bra was a cruel trick hiding what was truly there.

In Kelly's case it was like magic trick to hide the actual size.

I know in other girls the sports bra hides their breasts making them seem tighter than they actually were.

Or is that a water bra being a cruel trick?

Then there was Summer. The bra did the same thing making them seem smaller than they were. The leggings made her legs and ass look bite-able.

Summer looked at Kelly, "Go get in the car I'll be right behind you."

Kelly smiled and nodded. Leaving the house Summer looked at me, "I know you're sorry Gabe but what you did hurt me but I'm trying to adhere to our no feelings no strings agreement. But I can't look past it."

I nodded and said, "I understand and if it means anything I'm sorry. If you find it in your heart to forgive me...."

She held up her hand stopping my apology and said, "Just let me think about it Gabe. We might be about to go back to being friends with benefits. Can you let me think?"

I nodded and said, "And what about Jessica?"

Summer sighed, "I don't know. Let me think on that too."

I nodded.

Summer walked off and stopped at the door. She didn't look back but spoke, "And Gabe."

I looked at her and said, "Yeah?"

Summer spoke, "If we were saying we would have made a great item."

She turned to look at me with fire in her eyes, "But you brought this on yourself."

With that she closed the door, got in her car and drove off.

I watched them drive off thinking that I was in deep shit.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 16 - Big Brother is Watching

--------------------------------------

I sat there really thinking my situation.

I had just committed the taboo of adding a fwb with a high sense of being a dom that I easily fell pray to. A fwb that I failed to tell her I already had a fwb situation with another girl.

I could have just told her I was already taken.....sort of.

But I needed help with my step sister's situation and somehow got roped into adding her as a fwb in order to get what I wanted.

Actually that's a lie she wanted a relationship and I downgraded it or upgraded it depending on your point of view to no strings attached fuck buddies.

And for what?

I kept telling myself it was for Kelly's betterment.

Honestly if I honest from the word go I'm sure Summer would have helped me but at what cost?

I could have avoided a lot of heart ache and avoided possible castration.

God I hope Summer doesn't castrate me. That will suck.

I'll run for the hills if Summer comes back holding scissors wanting to give me a second deeper circumcision.

Grabbed any girl in Summer's shoes would definitely have reason to cut off my appendage.

So many things that Summer could do to me and I'd run for the hills.

Castration was definitely top of the list.

Hell even a fucking chastity cage would make me run fit the hills. I like sex and orgasms too much to have my dick put into a cage.

I know there's probably a lot of guys who get off on having a girl control their inhibitions with a cage but I'm not one of them.

If Kelly holds me down while Summer applies the cage I will fight tooth and nail before I let them cage my junk. Mark my words I won't hesitate putting a grinder to my junk just to free my manhood.