Step Sister Corruption 011-020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure I'll shake a fuck ton trying hoping I don't nick a major artery but I'll still do it.

I grew impatient waiting for them to come home and took out some of my nervousness on some cardio in the studio and actually doing a couple of videos before resting in the sauna.

I guess I was in the studio long enough for the girls to be back because by the time I went back to house did I find Summer's car was back.

I was curious but not surprised they didn't immediately come looking for me when they returned.

Nor was I surprised to find they went for food bringing it home but didn't bring me anything. Meaning I was on my own to feed myself.

Like I said I knew I pissed off Summer with one single act.

I loaded up a plate with leftover salad and salmon that I made yesterday and quietly ate while the girls were upstairs doing whatever they were doing.

I was too afraid to confront Summer at the moment. I was giving her her space to think of us. Mainly think on my fuck up.

I seriously thought about contacting Jessica to tell her the plans were cancelled on my end but I couldn't bring myself to pick up my phone.

For all I knew Jessica had sent me more photos of her new wardrobe for the trip and I didn't want to see that.

I sat there quietly eating trying to find a way out of the hole I created for myself not seeing a solution.

Eventually I finished off my plate and picked up my phone.

I saw I had a little over half a dozen picture messages from Jessica and one from my mom.

I quickly moved to the text from my mom.

Mom: heading to airport now. Should be back late tonight early tomorrow morning. Just checking on you and Kelly making sure you two are still alive. Text me to let me know you are ok ok honey.

Great parents will be home just as they thought.

I text back.

Me: everything's ok. We're doing alright.

Mom text back quick.

Mom: that's good honey. Your dad checked the security system to make sure you two weren't throwing any parties I had to do something about some of the videos. But we should hang out and talk when we get back. Just you and me.

Fuck. I forgot about the god dammed security system.

And why would dad's security system cross my mind while Summer was sucking my dick. Or when my dick was in Kelly. Or when I deep docking Summer in the middle of the night. Or when I was taking Kelly to pound town in the shower.

What sane guy is thinking about something as trivial as a motherfucking camera while he was laying pipe?

Great now the idea that I may or may not have made a private porno for my parents ran through my head.

My only saving grace was that dad had only installed the security system on the outside of Then house though there were obvious holes that both Kelly and I exploit. And the rest of the security was on the inside and outside the studio. There wasn't any cameras inside the house.

Though knowing dad I wouldn't be surprised if he had installed some cameras while Kelly and I were away. And why not, he had threatened it more than once that he'd install cameras in our rooms to keep us in line but mom always talked him off that ledge. But what if installed more than we knew?

I couldn't trust that there were no camera's IN the house more than there was already.....that I knew of at least.

I quickly looked around no longer paying attention to my phone. I only read the dad checked the security system and froze in realization before I started to act. I quickly swiveled my head around the kitchen looking at every corner.

I didn't see any in the kitchen.

I dashed down to the entertainment room turning on my flash light on my phone and looked around the room.

No cameras.

I ran into mom and dad's room.....nothing.

I dashed into the bathroom......camera.

FUCK!!!!!

My head spun on everything I did in the shower. Summer and I definitely did something in here yesterday.

I looked at the camera and looked at where it focused on.

Shit!!!! I possibly made a private porno for my parents to check out my technique.

It was focused on the entire bathroom. My only saving grace was there was only one camera and the wall towards the shower blocked any possibility to tell exactly what happened.

Guess that private porno can't be seen. Only inferred.

Thankfully Kelly never came into the room during our little romp yesterday.

If Kelly did come in and dad saw it he would definitely be blowing up my phone and Kelly's phone if he was looking at the security and would definitely be coming home earlier.

So that's a plus.

One problem at a time.

I ran upstairs and looked around the second floor.

No cameras in any of the girl's rooms. That's good or that would be weird.

I went up to my floor kicking open my slightly cracked open door not giving a shit.

Instantly Kelly and Summer opened Kelly's door looking at me and Kelly instantly saw my frantic looking around.

Kelly, "What's wrong Gabe?"

I looked at Kelly, "Kel is there any cameras in your room?"

Kelly looked at me kind of confused and blushed hard, "How'd you know about the cameras?"

My eyes widened and I rushed into Kelly's room pushing both Kelly and Summer out of the way.

Kelly sensed my urgency and even Summer sensed it. Kelly frantically spoke, "What's wrong Gabe?"

Clearly they didn't understand my sudden terror.

I held up my phone showing Kelly moms text.

She looked at the text completely confused as to what would make me so frantic and said, "So what they'll be home tomorrow morning. We already knew that."

Summer looked at the text and was with Kelly completely miffed as to what would cause my sudden change.

I groaned and read out loud 'dad checked the security system'. Once I read that Kelly's eyes widened just like mine did and zipped around her room looking for any camera's like I had done.

Summer clicked on our urgency upon hearing 'security system' and dashed towards the bathroom yelling, "What type of camera am I looking for?"

I frantically yelled at her, "Any type of camera!"

Kelly looked around her room and said, "Nothing in here that I can see."

Summer yelled, "Nothing in this bathroom."

Summer walked out of the bathroom and into Kelly's room. She looked at me, "Did you find any camera's?"

I nodded and both Kelly and Summer's eyes widened. I spoke quickly, "I only found one camera in mom and dad's bathroom."

Summer looked at me and at Kel. They both looked at each with wide eyes.

I spoke, "What?"

Kel, "Nothing." She looked at Summer, "We didn't do anything in there."

Summer blushed, "You and I didn't. But Gabe and I did."

Kel groaned, "Fuck!!!"

Kel looked at me, "Are you sure that's the only camera you found?"

I nodded.

Summer stood up, "Let's all check. Maybe Gabe missed one."

Kel nodded, "Good idea. Three sets of eyes are better than one."

All of us nodded.

First we checked Kelly's room. No camera's. Actually there were new camera's that Summer and Kelly had out but none that were attached to the security system.

We moved to our shared bathroom..... nothing.

Then my room........ nothing.

We checked the second floor and I missed the one in the hall way that was hidden but none in the girl's rooms or their shared bathroom. Which is good. That probably would look creepy if he had cameras in his kid's rooms and bathroom. Just the hall made sense.

We checked the main floor and found the camera on the main entrance and back entrance of the house which makes sense and their angles focused too much on the doors. So we were semi safe.

The camera's did also record audio meaning they could possibly have our conversations on them especially Kelly's show and tell in audio form only. I suddenly wondered exactly how good was the camera's audio capabilities were at that moment.

If the audio was good then the chances that it recorded our audio might be either good or bad. If it was crystal clear and dad checked the audio then he'd definitely be hitting our phones hard. If the audio was garbled then probably not so much.

We didn't find any cameras in the kitchen or main area. So that's a positive.

We bolted downstairs and went through the entertainment room with a fine tooth comb looking for anything that would resemble a camera. We couldn't find any.

Then I looked at the TV wide eyed. I held up my light towards the TV.

The TV in the entertainment was this stupid expensive wide screen big ass SMART TV. Meaning the TV could have a camera in it.

I looked and looked not finding one.

I frantically looked for the remote Thanks the yesterday's romp the remote was thrown to the way side. But I found it rather quickly.

I pulled the TVs advanced features menu praying there wasn't a hidden camera in the fucker.

After looking at ALL the settings I didn't find a camera option.

The entertainment room was cleared.

By the time we were done searching we were panting and I was actually sweating.

Summer spoke in between breaths, "Can.....you.....log....into.....the......security......system.......Gabe?"

Each word enunciated in between each breath.

I thought about the question and shook my head, "No."

Summer panted, "How.....about.......you.......Kelly?"

Kelly shook her head and replied, "No."

The only one who knew how to get into the system was dad.

Dad was techie enough to setup all the camera's and using a friend's help hardened the system. But dad wasn't all the way techie.

There had to be loops.

I tried to think.

We needed to know exactly what our dad saw. Or in this case what dad possibly could hear.

I racked my brain and a light bulb clicked. Maybe.....just maybe.

I bolted.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 17 - Or is it Big Mother?

--------------------------------------

I rushed into my parents room knowing I saw my parents laptop yesterday when I came in for my shower.

The whole day yesterday seemed like a blur but everything rang out in my head as I quickly found the laptop sitting right where I saw it....on their desk next to their dresser where their TV sat.

I opened the laptop praying that they didn't password protect their accounts.

I silently cried a sweet tear as I opened the laptop to find I was logged into my mother's account.

THANK YOU!!!!

I opened the link that my mom had on her desktop that was labelled 'Security Cameras'.  A webpage opened asking for login information and I quickly spoke out loud, 'FUCK!!!"

A female voice spoke behind me, "Fuck what?"

I flinched as I turned around to see the girls behind me.  I let them look over my shoulder so they could see the login page and Kelly spoke, "Fuck."

I watched Summer squint and said, "What's that in the upper right hand corner?"

I quickly turned my head and looked in the upper right hand corner 'Use Credentials?'

I clicked on the button and watched as the login credentials on the page filled and suddenly I was in the security system.

All of us cheered, "YAYYY!!!"

I quickly went to work.

I pulled up all the cameras and found all the cameras in the studio which both Kelly and I knew about. Then I pulled the outside cameras which we knew about.

Kelly even pointed out to Summer some of the holes and winked at Summer as she said, "Just in case you want to sneak in some time."

I didn't pay attention nor see if Summer registered any facial reactions.

I clicked on the House Tab and saw all the cameras.

My jaw dropped as I saw multiple cameras....way more than either of us found.

I heard Kelly's voice, "Mother fucker!!!"

Summer, "How did we miss those?"

There were indeed multiple cameras.

2 in the entertainment room.  We fucking missed them.

I heard someone bolt out of the room and I watched as Kelly entered the Entertainment room and looked directly at the cameras.

The cameras in the Entertainment room were strategically placed.  One above the door and the other on the opposite side of the room in the corner.  Both were facing towards the TV and I could see everything.

I got up and ran into the Entertainment room and quickly found the cameras now that I knew where to fucking look.

The first above the door looked like a part of the speaker that was above the door frame.  And I looked on the other side and looked closely and found the camera was inside the speaker.

I had to admit that was fucking ingenuous.

I ran back into the bedroom and sat down at the laptop to see if there any more 'uh oh's that we missed.

Sure as shit there was a camera in the kitchen and multiples in the living room.

Fuck!!!!

There were so many cameras all over the house that neither of us knew about or at least I didn't know about.  I'm not sure if Kelly knew but judging by her reaction she was just as clueless as I was.  

There was a camera in our little hallway between our rooms facing the bathroom, but not one in either of our rooms nor in the bathroom.  Which is good.  Looks like our dad gave us our privacy....barely.  The one in the hall wall above the stairway was almost an intrusion.

There was cameras on each section of the stairway per floor.  

There was a couple of cameras in the basement along the hall, one in the laundry room, 2 in the entertainment room, 2 in dad's office where he actually worked outside of the studio. 

A camera in their bathroom, I already found that one. But not one in their master bedroom which is good because if there was and dad saw what we were doing right now our names were deep and shit.

A camera in the hallway on the 2nd floor but not in the girls rooms or their bathroom.  Which like I said is good that he gave our sister's their privacy as well.

At least 6 cameras in the main room on the main floor, 2 of which faced the entrances which we knew about, and 2 cameras in the kitchen.  

That was all inside and neither Kelly nor I knew about such cameras.

Dad must have had the cameras installed during one of our trips away and failed to notify us.

Must have been recently done too or dad, Kelly's dad, would have caught Kelly on a couple of her sneak outs earlier.  That or he let it fall to the wayside without complaining too much, or mom kept him on a tight leash from blowing up on either of us....mainly Kelly.

Seeing all the camera's creeped me out and at the same time made me count my lucky stars how much mom protected us.  Or at least protected Kelly.

I hardly brought girls home to bone and hardly snuck out compared to Kelly.  Not saying I haven't done it but my track record was better than Kelly's.  I usually stayed within the lines...for the most part at least.

I heard Summer speak snapping me out of my thoughts, "Can you pull up yesterday's videos."

I spoke, "What's the point?  We're already fucked."  And even as I said that I kind of knew that was true because after what all we did I'm sure no matter how cool mom or dad was we were for the better sense fucked and grounded until we moved out.

Summer spoke, "Just do it.  Maybe your dad hasn't watched them yet."

She had a point.  If he did our phones would have blown the fuck up.

I clicked on the archive option.

Instantly we found multiple videos were locked.

Kelly instantly started to cry and started to freak out.

I was on the same side as Kelly.

I imagined we were so fucked.  We would be grounded, disowned, shunned, kicked out.  So many scenarios started playing out in my head.

Would my mom look at me the same?  Would my step dad, the only person who I considered to be an actual father, ever forgive me after seeing these videos?

Whatever I imagined Kelly was probably imagining worse.  I could see in the corner of my eye her going through her own personal hell of scenarios and I could only imagine what she was thinking.

I heard Summer speak, "What does that mean?"

I looked at Summer, "What does what mean?"

She pointed towards the screen, "That?"

I looked at what she was pointing at.  A series of videos in the archive that had a lock on various videos.

Great that just confirms that they had seen the videos.

Summer spoke, "No look to the side of the one you have selected."

I had selected a video that was locked when I moved on to the archive option to confirm that my parents had indeed seen the videos.

But when I looked at the added info it read 'LOCKED BY ADMIN USER SMichaels'.

SMICHAELS?  Wait what did I login as?

I know it was mom's, her real name is Sarah, account.  But what has the user I logged into the security system as?

I looked in the upper right hand corner where there was a silhouette of a user.  I clicked on the user and found I was the user SMICHAELS.

Meaning my mom watched the videos.....Now I was really fucked.  But not as fucked as we all were thinking.

I clicked on the locked video again and looked at the information on the right.  I saw that it was locked by my mom's account and it looks like it had an added password.

I double clicked the video and it immediately asked for a password to unlock and view the video.

I had no idea what the password was.

I tried to use the password saved in the system but to no avail.  It didn't work.

I tried the only other password my mother would have used....my birthday....nope.

I tried their wedding anniversary....nope.

I tried the girl's birthdays.....nope and nope.

After a few more attempts with the same result of 'LOCKED' it was safe to say that the videos were locked.

The only thing I saw in the videos details that was locked it told me the only user that viewed the video was SMICHAELS.

I wonder....I clicked on a video in the archive that wasn't locked.  The video came up and started playing.

The video showed me watching tv in the entertainment room alone.....before Summer came down.  I looked at the right and saw that the following users watched the video 'SMICHAELS' and 'JMICHAELS'.

That confirmed it.  SMICHAELS was my mother Sarah Michaels and JMICHAELS is my step dad Jason Michaels.

I fast forwarded the video and just before Summer walked in the video stops.

I clicked the next unlocked video.  In the kitchen me cooking.  

The next was me walking around in the living room naked in the morning....before I changed into normal clothes before the girls came home.

Each video and video I watched that was unlocked only showed the PG version of what transpired yesterday.  All the videos that were LOCKED must be when things went to adult quick.

Each locked video was locked by SMICHAELS.  And each unlocked video was viewed by SMICHAELS and JMICHAELS.

If I followed this logic meant that my mom saw the videos and immediately locked them from Jason.

So we could be in the clear......or at least our scenarios that we played in our heads could be a lot less than we originally thought.

I looked and saw Kelly had already traveled down the bad scenario rabbit hole a little too deeply.  I knew that because she was on her knees crying.

I spoke to both girls, "It probably isn't as bad as we're thinking."

Kelly looked up at me crying so hard she had snot coming out of her nose.  She spoke in between gasps, "What....makes....you.....think.....that......Gabe?"

Each word so spoke another layer of snot came out of her nose.

Gross.

Summer tried to comfort Kelly and was paying extra attention to me as I spoke.

I sighed and showed both Summer and Kelly my findings.  I showed them the videos that were unlocked and who, mainly mom and dad, watched the unlocked videos or the PG videos.  Then I showed them the locked videos, obviously the adult videos, all locked by one user SMICHAELS aka mom and was only seen by mom.  Not dad.

That information seemed to calm down Kelly.

For if there was one person who was open minded and fairly calm about most things it was my mom.