Step Sister Corruption 011-020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded.

------------------------

I came back upstairs after folding Kelly's delicate bras and panties, throwing the next delicate load from washer to dryer and starting a new load in the washer. I was even able to get a hold of Ben.

I walked into Kelly's room seeing Kelly was out of the shower and now sitting in front of her laptop while Summer was sitting on the bed.

Summer immediately looked at me and said, "So did you talk to your buddy?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah Ben was actually happy to do it,"

Kelly immediately interrupted me, "Guh why you talking to that nerd loser?"

I looked at Kel, "He's willing to help make a mask to hide your identity Kel."

Summer added, "Yeah Gabe made a decent point our ideas to hide your face was a bad way to go. One your masquerade mask wasn't enough to hide your face increasing your chances people would recognize you and possibly make you lose your current sponsor's. And the bdsm mask was too much and might attract the wrong type of people."

Kel thought about Summers statement and looked at me, "Ok and how can Ben of all people help?"

I looked at her and smiled, "Because unbeknownst to you he's actually a good cosplayer enough to get a job offer as a makeup artist in Hollywood Kel."

Kel blinked at that little tidbit and I could see her thoughts of Ben begin to change. She might now see him in a different light and maybe elevating from nerd to possibly a good guy.

But I'm just guessing at this moment.

Even when I admitted that to Summer she had the same look as Kel. Like she changed her opinion from no factor to possibly sugar daddy status or something.

Once again I'm just guessing.

Summer spoke, "So what did he say?"

I frowned and said, "That's probably the bad news depending on your view."

Kel frowned, "Spit it out Gabe."

I sighed, "He wants to do a FULL body scan, before and after for his portfolio, and money just for material's or you pay him $900."

Kel squinted at me, "What do you mean a FULL scan?"

I coughed, "Naked."

Kel stood up, "Oh hell no!!! I'm not letting that nerd scan my body when only I need a mask. No. Fuck no!!!"

Summer spoke, "You couldn't talk him into doing it all for free or even as a favor?"

I looked over at Summer and shook my head, "Sorry even he said he was going out of his way because he already had every thing packed because he's leaving at the end of the week. He's willing to do it because I was actually nice to him."

I looked at Kel, "Or you can just pay him $900."

Kel blushed hard and grumbled, "Fine I'll do it." She looked at me stead fast and said, "When can he do it?"

I looked at her, "Tomorrow. 9am. His place. He said he should have it finished before the day after."

Kel sighed, "Fine but you're coming with me Gabe."

Summer lightly chuckled. Kel looked at her, "Bitch you're coming too. I don't want him doing weird things to me."

Summer gasped, "Why the fuck do you need me? You have Gabe."

Kel looked, "Oh you're coming if you want me to do all this video shit."

Summer fired back, "It's to help you become comfortable around guys with your hidden talent. So yes you're doing the video shit. If you want my help then that's what you'll do."

Kel just looked at her, "Please!!!!"

Summer folded her arms under her chest and huffed, "Fine. But I'll need to check in with my parents at the least."

Kel smiled, "Thank you."

Summer sighed, "Fine. In the mean time, finish your account and look around on what other girl's are doing to study them. I'm going to go in Gabe's room and call my folks."

Kel nodded and started back on her laptop.

Summer and I went into my room where we were going to have our conversation.

This is going to be awesome!!!!!

Pure sarcasm. I was dreading this.

I wonder if I should wear protective gear in case sharp objects are presented?

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 19 - The BIG Talk

--------------------------------------

We got into my room.

The moment we were in my room Summer turned around closed my door and locked the door.

Great the door is locked. This can't be good.

Summer turned and changed her demeanor. She had changed her face from all smiling and bubbly to complete blank. She didn't look mad or pissed.

I'm nervous with how quickly Summer was about to change her demeanor.

Was she a psycho?

Had I stuck my dick in the crazy?

I've heard stories of girl's who are cool and amazing in the public but behind closed doors it completely different.

Was Summer that girl?

Summer spoke, "Sit Gabe."

I was afraid but tried to remain cool. I sat down like she asked trying to remain on her good side.

Summer sat down next to me and sighed, "So Gabe I've thought about us."

I nodded. Let's see where this goes.

I was ready to break everything with Jessica and possibly Summer more with everything just so I could be to myself. And maybe be safe.

Summer continued, "I tried to think of us trying to keep the whole no strings attached meaning no emotions. I really tried. But I honestly can't think without using my emotions. That's who I am."

I nodded but she didn't look at me.

I watched her look up and smiled, "If you were a normal guy I'd tell you to go fuck yourself and fuck your friends with benefits. Hell I'm still thinking that."

A normal guy?

What the hell is she talking about? I am a normal guy. I'm the most normal guy you'll ever meet.....I think.

Summer continued, "But in the last 24 hours you've shown me something I didn't know I'd thought I'd like.....teaching or controlling your sister."

I quickly added, "Step."

She looked at me with a glare, "Whatever." Then she smiled, "I thought about it. I've enjoyed controlling Kelly more than I ever thought I would and honestly I kind of want to travel down that road more and if that means dealing with a guy who I originally thought before I knew about your side piece was probably the best piece of dick I've ever had."

I looked at her with my eyes raised, "Best piece of dick huh?"

She leaned into me with a genuine smile, "Don't let that get to your head."

I spoke, "No you said it. I want to know what you mean seeing how you're sharing so much."

She laughed and looked up, "God why did I say that?"

I looked at her, "No I want to know what you mean?"

She ran her hand through her hair, "Ok before I go into that. Let me ask you what you think of me?"

I looked at her, "Meaning you or your sexual performance?"

She looked at me, "Both."

I knew at this moment I better say something fucking good or my ass was grass. Time to put on the charm and hope it gets me out of the fucking dog house.

This time it was my turn to run my hand through my hair and sigh, "I think you're a gorgeous girl. And sexually you did some firsts that no one had ever done to me before. Like sucking my nuts that was a first. But over all I think you were hands down the best I've ever had to where I want to find out more about you on both fronts."

I looked over and saw Summer had a tear forming in her eye with a smile on her face. She whispered, "You mean that?"

I nodded, "If you let me."

The tear fell and her smile changed like that was what she was looking for.

I spoke, "Now you."

Summer sniffed and spoke, "Frankly you're the only guy who can take my mouth's teasing without firing off too early which I love usually the guy's I've been with only lasts seconds before they fire off.

When I'm blowing a guy I feel like I have so much control over their orgasm. It's an honest rush and the longer I do it the more power I feel and the wetter it makes me. And when I drink and taste their cum it gives me such a rush it's indescribable. It's as if I taste their euphoria in their cum and it's in my mouth. And the more tasty it seems to me and makes me more turned on.

Especially if their diet is just right to where their cum has all those right flavor notes. But if their jizz is too salty or their diet isn't just right it just doesn't taste right and the euphoria is over powered by their lack of them maintaining themselves.

But usually they cum all over me before I can wrap my mouth around them so I can enjoy it. Other times I can get my mouth over them when they fire off for me to experience with them their euphoria.

I pride myself in my mouth game. And having you not only resist from cumming too early you pushed me to further my experience which I fucking loved.

God did I fucking love it. And the power you gave me made me so unbelievably wet.

Then there was you tasting me. Usually I have to beg for a guy to go down on me after I've gone down on him. Not only did you do it willingly but you actually do it semi proficient to where I laid back and enjoyed myself.

And god can you tease too. I've never had a guy actually tease the inside of my thighs. Usually they just dive in without revving me up and don't do it long enough to let me enjoy myself. So I was riding cloud nine when you actually did everything and brought me to multiple orgasms.

You left me wanting more and you didn't disappoint.

Then there's your actual performance and am happy you aren't a two pump chump. I actually enjoyed myself and actually not only feel an orgasm but multiples.

Normally I get close. Sometimes I experience a small orgasm. Sometimes I might get the big O. But you actually made me experience multiples in one sitting.

You know how many guys who have been able to do that?"

I shook my head having no clue and wanting to tell her the truth that more than once I felt like I was going to cum just from the beginning but somehow pushed passed it. I'm going to say that all those supplements probably helped me last longer than I normally do. But I let her continue.

She laughed, "Only you. Usually I have to play edging games with my previous guys which I will admit it fun but frustrating for me as well. I want to be pounded until I'm jelly from orgasms. I want to be used but at the same time cared for. As much as I enjoy controlling a guy's orgasm I enjoy it more when they can bring me to orgasmville."

I wanted to call horseshit on her admittance. I'm sure she's been with a guy who could last longer than 8 seconds but I'll let her think whatever she wants to think.

She chuckled, "If you didn't perform so well and I wasn't enjoying myself with not only you but with Kelly as well I'd probably tell you to go fuck yourself and tell everyone that you have been fucking your step sister calling you a incest cheating bigot."

I looked at her, "You wouldn't do that would you?"

She laughed, "God no because I love Kelly and don't want to hurt her. But hurt you yes. That's if you didn't do so well."

She sighed, "Which is why I'm going to continue being your friends with benefits and continue helping Kelly. I'm going to change our friends with benefits dynamic."

I rose my eye brow, "Oh! How so?"

She looked at me, "I'm going to change it to an open friends with benefits dynamic. You can keep Jessica and only Jessica excluding Kelly because our previous agreement. As long as you come back to me and only if you perform like you have so far helping me push my boundaries. But there has to be some changes with some our current aspects."

I liked where this was going. Summer was basically handing me an open invitation to fuck her whenever I felt like and continue fucking Jessica as long as I came back to Summer.

I could handle that. Though I was expecting an entirely different outcome.

I was expecting Summer to cut my dick off or beat the living shit out of me.

I looked at her, "Like?"

Summer looked at me, "First off I want you to keep Jessica in the dark for the time being. Until I decide other wise she is not to know about us or what we're doing with Kelly. Same thing with Kelly she can't know about Jessica being one of your friends with benefits. That will hurt her."

I nodded.

She continued, "Who knows I might want to include her down the line if I find that being a.....what's the term I'm looking for?"

I offered, "Dom?"

She snapped her fingers, "Dom. If I find that being a Dom is as pleasurable as I think it is. I might want to explore it more with others. But for now we'll play it by ear."

I nodded again.

She continued, "Another thing. Is as much as I enjoy what we've done seeing how we're not in a real relationship I want you, Gabe, to take action every once in a while. While I'll admit being a dom has been a huge turn on. I want to see what it feels like to be a sub but only to you. Usually when I'm in a relationship it's give and take. This isn't a relationship and shouldn't be treated as such."

I blinked completely shocked. This bitch was giving me free reign to use and abuse her without any consequences.

Here I was thinking she was going to create bodily harm to me. She does a fucking 180 and wants more of the same thing?

There has to be a catch.

She spoke, "Does that seem fair?"

The only thing I could do was nod.

She smiled, "Good. Mind you this is only because of the situation, how much I love Kelly, and how well you performed. If none of that happened I probably call you an asshole kick you in the dick tell Kelly everything and maybe spread rumors."

I gulped knowing she wasn't lying.

She got up, "Now let's talk about your punishment."

I groaned thinking I got out Scott free. Wasn't it bad enough that my mom of all people seemed to know what we're doing.

I was still scared shitless what my mom will do to me.

I shuddered at thinking what my mom was going to do to me. Whatever it was I'm sure Summer's reaction would be a warm tropical breeze compared to my mom.

At least one crisis has been averted......at least my dick is in one piece.

I just looked at her, "Ok."

She smiled, "Until you're parents get home I'm going to tease the living shit out of you." She leaned into me, "I'm going to make you edge until your dick is dripping nothing but cum. You're going to beg me to let you orgasm."

Fuck!!!

Anything but that.

I nodded accepted my fate it was only until my parents got home which was.....I looked at the clock. 3:47pm.

Double fuck!!!!

My parents were on their flight by now. If I was lucky they would land early and be home before......midnight I think.

So almost 8 hours of teasing.

SHHHIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck my life.

I looked at her and nodded.

My only saving grace by her words is I performed so well that she didn't kick me in the dick.

But was this any better?

She smiled, "Good. And to start it off right. You're going to be taking some pills."

She reached under grabbing my hidden container and pulling it out. She unzipped and opened the contents. She grabbed the bottles she wanted and poured out a fuck ton of pills before handing them to me.

She smiled with an evil smile, "Bottoms up."

If I haven't said it before. These supplements will be the death of me.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 20 - BDSM Intro

--------------------------------------

I went downstairs with my mini meal of pills that Summer handed me kind of excited and regretting what this massive combo of pills is going to do to me. But I needed water to gulp these down without choking.

She handed me more nutters and gushers. A little more than the recommended amount seeing how the last set of these I took was roughly 8 hours ago and should have worn off by now only dealing with the residual effects for a little while longer. Now I'm just renewing that effect.

She added, what I call pseudo boner pills, otherwise known as 'Elongate' which is supposed to increase blood flow to the dick, increase stamina, and helps lessen bounce back time. And another one called 'Everwood' which is supposed to make you harder longer and thicker which I call bullshit but never tried.

All in all I was taking a handful of pills that would be considered a mini meal.

With my mini meal behind me and the clock ticking for when they will kick in starting. I retreated downstairs to do another load of laundry.

I folded the last remnants of the delicates mainly Kelly's underwear and massive cup bras. I threw the towels from the washer into the dryer changing the settings from delicates to large load extra time and high heat. I threw in my first load of actual clothes....the whites.

I returned upstairs dropping off Kelly's unmentionables just in time to see Summer packing her bag.

I looked at Summer, "What's going on?"

Summer huffed, "My bitch of a mother wants me to come home saying I've spent one too many days here and need to spend quality time with the family and do my chores."

I looked at her, "But I thought your parents were out of town for a few days?"

Summer zipped up her bag, "They were. They got home last night."

Kelly looked at Summer, "You still going to help me?"

Summer smiled, "Of course honey. I'll try to spend the night again tomorrow or something after Ben makes your mask. For now just relax do research on that site but don't post anything until your mask comes in."

Kelly nodded, "Right."

Summer smiled, "Besides you still have Gabe to help."

She looked at me, "Can you do that?"

I nodded already excited to fuck Kelly again now that the prospect of edging and teasing was off the table....for now.

Summer smiled came up kissed me on the cheek and whispered into my ear, "Your still not off the hook for your punishment. I want you to continue taking those pills every 3 hours until i say so."

She pulled away and smiled a wicked smile before kissing me on the mouth and forcing her tongue into my mouth while her hand slipped into my pants grabbing my dick and lightly stroking it.

The dual assault sensation lasted a few minutes. And without warning she flicked my dick head hard causing me to flinch and groan in her mouth as we kissed.

She pulled away and winked before grabbing her bag.

She looked at us, "I'll try to sneak over later but no guarantees my mom sounded pissed when we spoke."

We both nodded as she turned and left.

Within a minute we heard Summer's car stereo blaring before she drove off. Hearing her stereo slowly fade.

I felt a little awkward just standing in Kelly's room without Summer to help initiate the sex and I could tell Kelly was too.

So I scratched my head, "Well I'm going to go to the studio and do a video. I'll leave you be to do your research."

I didn't wait to see if Kelly acknowledged me.

Honestly I wanted to see what other photos Jessica sent me now that I had a green light on Jessica.

Still can't believe Summer gave me an open fwb situation. I fully expected her to harm me or give me an ultimatum. But nope I got 3 girls for the price of 1.

Still don't know how I pulled that one off.

I walked into the studio to pull out my phone and see all the photos that Jessica sent me.

The girl sent me 5 more photos along with some messages.

The first new photo was her in another bikini that looked like it wrapped around her tiny frame but her piercings were bulging.

Then the next was her in another bikini but was more or less just strings that didn't hide shit. It didn't hide her nipples or her piercings and sure as fuck didn't cover her lower end. I didn't understand the point of beyond it turning me on. Maybe that was the point.

The next was as for the lack of better terms a full swim suit but made out of fishnet. Didn't do shit to cover her body.

The next was more or less how a swim suit should be. It was a one piece but it was damn near see thru. I imagine when wet it didn't offer any real covering.

And the last was a sash type suit that covered her body but like the last it was damn near see thru.

Did this girl just go to whores r us and get the most whore-ish bathing suits she can find?