Step Sister Corruption 011-020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever she was showing me and I'd be the only one to see her in them.....I hoped.

I read her messages. Mainly it was all her being excited to show me the photos and how she couldn't wait to wear them on our vacation. And the real message that was front and center.....she was horny.

Well what a coincidence so am I.

The pills Summer had me take were already taking affect as I was pitching a tent already and Summer's little tease didn't help. Nor was seeing Jessica's body in such alluring fabric if it can be called fabric.

Seeing how Summer probably won't be back and as much as I want to fuck Kelly again. I wanted to fuck Jessica thanks to the photos.

I quickly hit Jessica's contact and pressed call.

The phone rang a couple of times before she picked up.

Jessica, "Hey I was just thinking of you."

I laughed, "You were huh?"

Jessica, "Yeah. So why the call?"

I lied, "Just wanted to tell you those suits are interesting."

Jessica obviously sounding excited, "I know right. I can't wait to wear them. I just can't decide which to wear first."

I laughed again, "Yeah."

Just then my phone vibrated telling me I had a text. I quickly out Jessica on speaker and went to my messages.

Looks like Summer texted me.

Summer: mom's being a bitch won't let me come back. I'm going to try to sneak out and come see you. But if I can't I'll be there tomorrow in the morning.

I text back: just keep me posted

Summer: Remember keep taking those pills

Grrrrrrr!!!!!!

I had a sense that the text's Summer was hiding something but I didn't dwell on it too much. My mind was focused on something else.....pussy.

Jessica, "You there Gabe?"

I spoke, "Yeah sorry parents checking on me."

Jessica, "Oh that's right. Want me to come over?"

I smiled and realized something that was nagging at me but I couldn't tell what....yet. I decided to proceed with caution.

Me, "Na. I have a feeling the rents are lying to me and might be back sooner. So Kelly and I are cleaning the place and doing laundry."

Jessica, "Well when can I see you?"

I thought about it, "Probably in a couple of days. Mom wants to have mother son time tomorrow."

I heard Jessica sound down, "Well that sucks. I was hoping sooner."

I laughed, "Hey we'll be spending a well together just you and me."

Jessica, "I guess."

I spoke, "Anyways I was just calling to tell you I enjoyed the photos and can't wait to see you in them. If I can get away sooner I'll let you know."

Jessica perked up, "I'll hold you to that."

I smiled, "Anyways have fun and I'll talk to you when I can."

Jessica, "Ok."

I hung up before anything else.

I need pussy and I need it now.

Plus I had to answer a sneaking suspicion that was nagging at me.

I decided to do a quick video for our gaming channel doing a review of a game that was supposed to be coming out soon but it got pushed back again.

Took me about 25 minutes to do the video laying an obvious suspicion as to why the push and suspecting that another push will happen again and uploaded it hoping to get more than my usual 650k views.

As much as I'd like to be one of those bigger channels I'm grateful for the current subscribers we have between our channels.

I walked out of the studio happy with my current submission though I had pussy on the mind.

I went into the house and went down to the laundry room. Pulled out the towels, folded them real quick, switched the whites from the wash to dryer changed the settings, and threw the blacks into the wash.

I carried the towels up to our floor gave Kelly her 1000 towels that she went through and put away my 2 towels.

I walked back into Kelly's room. Kelly looked at me, "What's up?"

I sighed, "Summer told me she wouldn't be back out tonight."

I was testing the waters.

Kelly looked at me and nodded, "Yeah she told me the same thing."

I leaned against the door just watching Kelly.

Kelly didn't notice I was staring at her as she was focused on the videos on the adult site.

I walked and noticed there was a girl on all fours with her ass towards the camera. I could hear dings as the girl shook and moaned, "Thank you."

I wanted pussy and watching this soft porn shit wasn't exactly helping my raging boner.

I walked over to Kelly's decided if I should go to my room and fight off my current urge or take Kelly's offer to heart to dick her down properly.

I closed the door making my decision.

I walked over to one of Kelly's hidden spots.

Kelly, "What you doing Gabe?"

I ignored her.

I found what I was looking for.....time to teach Kelly about some light bondage.

I pulled out her ball gag and leather cuffs holding them up to Kelly and wiggled my eyebrows at her.

She saw the gear and smiled at me.

I threw the cuffs on the bed and walked up to Kelly holding ball gag lightly in my finger tips.

She looked down from the gag to me. I softly spoke without growling on how much need I had, "Put this on."

Kelly nodded grabbing the ball gag. She opened her mouth inserted the ball into her mouth and reached behind her head to latch the device around her head.

I walked up and pulled her shirt over her head throwing the discarded material to the wayside.

I turned her around and unclasped her 80 million hooks from her bra that was holding up her glorious round soft massive breasts letting the bra fall to the ground.

I reached onto the bed grabbing the leather cuffs. I gingerly grabbed her right arm which she let me without much hesitation as I clasped the leather cuff around her wrist.

I spoke, "Is it too tight?"

I watched as Kel shook her head.

I grabbed her other wrist and repeated the process so that her arms were clasped behind her back.

I spoke, "Turn around."

Kel obliged and turned to face me showing off her naked breasts to me.

I looked upon Kel fascinated how toned Kel was. Even in a relaxed state her muscles showed like she was flexing. Her six pack showed like they were meant to show how inferior mine were to her. Her hips bulged out and skin concaved. Her mound lightly protruded out. Her legs were defined that she could easily crush my head in between them. And finally for a girl who was blessed, or cursed depending on ones view, with such massive breasts they were still perky, her small almost perfectly pink areolas slightly bulged out and her rock hard deeper pink nipples could possibly cut diamonds begging me to wrap my mouth around them to see if they offered any delicious milk which I knew was impossible. Down between her legs hidden behind her damp undies was an impossible innie pussy ripe for the taking. And to top it off her skin glowed like she was made from perfect marble

Her entire body was the results of hard work, dedication, and years of careful eating habits. Though I knew she would find ways to keep junk food and crap in her diet.

If you think a body builder has epic cheat days of a massive overload of food. Her cheat day is a massive overload of nothing but junk food and bad crap that normal body builders would never put into their body.

Was my feelings of my sister being changed as I looked at her in a new lustful light?

I knew I had feelings for Kel but it was in a family way like how I love my mom. We have been together for so long she might as well be my sister.

So why am I so excited to defile Kel? Was it because she was in other people's eyes as an impossible conquest that she had freely given me?

I looked at Kel and thought of all the fun ideas that entered my head. Each idea made my smile get wider and wider possibly turning my smile into a evil wolf eating grin.

Then a evil idea entered my head......her new cameras.

It was one thing to tell Summer that I entered Kel into the bdsm world and following Summer's directive to dominate Kel and introduce her to her own world that she hadn't had the chance to actually explore.

I reached out trying to refrain from throwing Kel onto the bed and fucking Her.

I had to show restraint.

I grabbed Kel's nipple and lightly pinched as I softly spoke, "Are your cameras charged?"

Kel lightly winced and moaned as I held onto her nipple but still managed the shake her head no.

Fuck!

I looked at her and said, "Stay."

She nodded as I found her new cameras. I quickly found them finding the little bitch went overboard on her camera choice knowing exactly which ones she got.

She got 3 of the CamPro 10 which was the latest and greatest camera people can buy. And for $1000 per camera it better give the user a blow job. It has 256 gb internal memory. Records in 8k. It's dimensions was about the size of your average credit card and only being about 4 inches thick. And had a crap ton of features.

I didn't care about any of the nifty features. I wanted the camera at it's basic function....to record.

I was thankful the charging cable was long. Actually it had a long cable for charging and a short cord to connect to a computer.

So I set up the three cameras.

One on Kel's night stand next to her bed. One on her computer desk facing directly at the bed. And the final on her computer desk as well but at an angle from the bed.

I angled each and powered on each one to make it had the angle I wanted to record.

I didn't bother with fully setting them up. I didn't want them connected to the wifi. Didn't want them to directly record to some online website. I didn't want them to record to the full 8k instead settings the recording to 4K, I saw when I made the change that it could record from 2hrs on the internal memory to 10hrs when I made the switch.

Guess 8k recording eats more space compared to 4K.

I didn't want to mess too much with the cameras.

Once I got the settings I wanted, made sure the angle was right and that it was receiving power did I hit the record button.

Now that we were recording I walked up to Kel who watched me do everything.

I looked down and noticed a very visible wet spot that had formed on her panties. She was obviously turned on as to what was about to happen.

I looked up at her and smiled at her.

Even with her ball gag in she was able to give me a look as if she was saying 'What do you expect of course I'm excited'.

I still needed confirmation now that we were recording we should be able to hear what was about to happen, "You ready for this?"

Kel groaned and nodded.

I guided Kel to the bed so she was facing it and with one push Kel fell face first onto her bed. I helped move Kel more on the bed that way I can get on there because I was too tall for what I had planned.

I bent over to remove her panties so now that she was fully naked.

Then I went back to the cameras to make sure my angles were right.

The one on her desk that was angled off slightly I kept at a wide angle.

The one that was on her desk that faced directly at the bed I had to fix so it focused where I wanted. I told Kel to open her legs wide which she complied as she did even on the camera I saw a decent sized blob of clear liquid exit Kel's pussy opening and travel down to drip onto the bed. I was able to capture that on the camera as I zoomed in time for the blob to slowly travel down and unceremoniously drip onto the bed.

It was perfect timing.

I smiled.

I moved over to the last camera that was on Kel's night stand next to her bed and fix it so it focused on Kel's upper half. I told her to look directly at the camera and she complied.

Every was set.

I got up and walked to the foot of the bed to look at my prize.

The idea of me fucking my step sister no longer being a taboo that shouldn't happen in my mind. I saw Kel as another pussy for me to conquer and make mine.

My last command to Kel before I started was, "Never stop looking at the camera."

I watched her turn her head to look at the camera.

Every thing was set how I envisioned in my mind.

I undressed releasing my rager to the world. I climb onto the bed to go to work.

Time to make this pussy mine and show Summer I can play in the same weight class as her.